• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probaby velocity them, even a keto its hard to hit that level in that time

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Velocity diet seems like it might back fire if your not careful tho... one solid meal. Eff that

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
PSMF for sure. I'd go with either the v-diet or lyle mcdonald's "Rapid Fat Loss" diet. Both of them are going to be very unpleasant.

Is this for some kind of event?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
PSMF for sure. I'd go with either the v-diet or lyle mcdonald's "Rapid Fat Loss" diet. Both of them are going to be very unpleasant.

Is this for some kind of event?
beach.... lol

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
beach.... lol
Ha ha, I feel ya man.

Regardless of how much weight you lose, you can use a feel supps to look leaner than you actually are. Something to cut sub-q water such as a low does AI would be nice.

Albuterol drys me up nicely after about a week or so; makes me look a lot more "cut" than I am. The extra hunger from it is not ideal for crash dieting tho.

Adding an "NO" supp. will help add muscle fullness; my personal fave is agmatine. I guess youu can use a creatine product too depending on how you respond. Personally, that sh*t bloats me up regardless of the form.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Current supplements:
prime
powerfull
lean xtreme
dth(maybe)
eviscerate (topical fb)

2 shakes and 2 cans of tuna daily

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Supps look good. DTHC would be overkill imo. A stim would be nice, if only pre-wo.

Total cals? Macros of shakes?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Protein Shake:
Protein: 48g
Carbs: 8g
Fats: 3g
Total Calories: 260 x 2 = 520

Tuna:
Protein: 22g
Carbs: 0g
Fats: 2g
Total Calories 120 x 2 = 240

Total Calories per day: 760.... ahhahaha. wow.

The stim will be a fat burner... xenadrine rf something or some ****. the new one.

Doing a moderate rep routine with an hour of walking rounding it out. Walked for an hour last night and got 3 1/4 miles. avg speed was 3.2. heart rate was around 110.

FML

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I have never done it before, or known anyone that has but switching from solids to liquids for son long ( i know you get one soild meal a week) would drive me nuts. Not to mention as soon as you go back on Solids your body won't be used to it, and if your not careful about how you get back on. You'll end up putting more weight on than taking off.

Im no expert but thats how it seems.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Protein Shake:
Protein: 48g
Carbs: 8g
Fats: 3g
Total Calories: 260 x 2 = 520

Tuna:
Protein: 22g
Carbs: 0g
Fats: 2g
Total Calories 120 x 2 = 240

Total Calories per day: 760.... ahhahaha. wow.

The stim will be a fat burner... xenadrine rf something or some ****. the new one.

Doing a moderate rep routine with an hour of walking rounding it out. Walked for an hour last night and got 3 1/4 miles. avg speed was 3.2. heart rate was around 110.

FML
Brutal.

I'd add an extra two cans of tuna to up the protein. A hefty dose of bcaas (20g or more) before and/or after your workout will help with recovery. If you do your cardio before breakfast, this might help with fat loss too.

After two weeks you have the option of a light carb load: like 100-300g depending upon your body. I wouldn't go higher than maintence cals.

You should be careful with this, watching how your body responds and keeping it very clean (i.e. complex carbs only and very low fat). If you don't want to risk it, you can always leave this part out.

D3vildog made a good point about regaining the weight. After you are finished dieting, taper your cals up slowly over a week or two. This will help avoid a rebound.

For me, the hardest part of crash dieting is motivation. If you can keep reminders around the house of why you are dieting, it can help you stay on track. Also, keeping a log online is a good idea too. The extra support is great, especially when you just watched the Food network.

Good luck bro!

Michaelin1833

albuterol and ripped fuel have been working pretty good for me, 9 pounds in almost two weeks, cardio 5 times a week, clean diet.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
high intensity interval training.

sprinting, then jogging/walking, then sprinting and so on for 10 or 15 minutes.

you are doing 'intervals' of high intensity training.

i like 30 second sprints and 1 minute rests.

Babalao

Awards
PSMF > Velocity Diet (satiety mainly)

I'd consider a good BCAA/EAA supplement, 30+ grams a day.

CLA & L-Carnitine, morning cardio on an empty stomach.

HIIT, full body workouts..