CANT get ionto keto

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think I should be doing keto anyway but I really CANT get into it!

AM of day 4.

200f, 150-190p and low/30 cabs max and I dont even have trace on my first pee

I even took 200mg dnp 2 days in a row to burn off my glycogen and am on 25mcg t3 ED

What the hell!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know that if you are in keto, and burning all the spare ketones ie at caloric deficit that there would be no ketones urinated out right?

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Ketostix are worthless in many people's eyes. Don't place a lot of faith in them.

If you are under 30g CHO for 72 hours, you will be in Ketosis (almost always).

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keto is starting to seem pointless. my muscles are WASTING and i cant even get it right

I ordered some insulin because it puts you into keto in a couple hours if you know what you are doing

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Keto is starting to seem pointless. my muscles are WASTING and i cant even get it right

I ordered some insulin because it puts you into keto in a couple hours if you know what you are doing
Dude... be so careful with insulin. It can put you into keto in a few hours and it can also put you into a coma or death in a few hours. DNP and diet are extreme enough.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
+1 Insulin is NOT a good idea. No offense, but it doesn't sound like you are experienced enough for insulin. Like CrazyChemist said, you can go into coma or even die from misuse.

G Force

Banned
Awards
+1 Insulin is NOT a good idea. No offense, but it doesn't sound like you are experienced enough for insulin. Like CrazyChemist said, you can go into coma or even die from misuse.
He's experienced enough, believe me. He's just desperate (to get into keto). I'll get those metformin hcl tabs for you, just hang for a day or two. A couple grams of that and you'll be deep in ketosis.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am... ive done it for thios purpose

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
someone needs a bigger serving of Patienceabol and maybe some mellowdrol :D

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
someone needs a bigger serving of Patienceabol and maybe some mellowdrol :D
Yeah man loose all the muscle you gained on a cycle and lose it in less than a week and then tell me i need to be patient...

I dont think anyone gets HOW bad it got, I lost everything in a couple days

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
then it wasn't muscle gains, it was just glycogen.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i didn't mean to imply you weren't experienced. I'm sure if anyone knows what they're doing it is you. I've jsut heard horror stories about insulin being used for keto.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i didn't mean to imply you weren't experienced. I'm sure if anyone knows what they're doing it is you. I've jsut heard horror stories about insulin being used for keto.
Combo of a few things - I am very insulin insensative, my personal window to mess up is very large. I can used 8-10 IU of slin with 20g of carbs and be fine. the proper way to use it for keto is 2iu every 1-2 hours till you hit keto. I have used 4 in one shot and a simple whey shake is more than enough for anything under 6iu for me

It just really sucks cause I cant seem to show up in keto right now and dont have slin yet

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
not to hijack the thread but what is metformin hcl, and where can I get some?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not to hijack the thread but what is metformin hcl, and where can I get some?
Honestly - its not legal and it kinda sucks. He is a freind trying to help me from having a breakdown in anyway he can, its not a wonder drug in any way

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
then it wasn't muscle gains, it was just glycogen.

Agreed.

I look much smaller on Keto diets but balloon right back on carb day.

To OP: your not using Keto sticks to determine whether you are in ketosis or not are you?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed.

I look much smaller on Keto diets but balloon right back on carb day.

To OP: your not using Keto sticks to determine whether you are in ketosis or not are you?
I was hoping the ketostickx would tell me yeah...

I went to the gym today and broke down. I am down like 8 pounds or more and cant take it.

I am having an all out pig out till my next workout tomorrow then eating clean before starting keto again next week

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Pigging out and then going back to keto is going to do the same thing. When you go into keto and drop carbs, do you not drop weight quicky the first few days?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I can EASILY drop 8 lbs switching to no/low carb. As a matter of fact, I am down 5lbs right now after starting on no carbs yesterday morning. Glycogen is heavy. :)

The keto sticks are not a good indicator and will usually only show for me if calorie intake is really high. You may very well be in ketosis but your using all of the kotones as fuel and no excess is being flushed out with your urine.

Instead of "pigging out", try a "refeed". Eat plenty of carbs & protein but drop the fat to next to nothing for a day.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Instead of "pigging out", try a "refeed". Eat plenty of carbs & protein but drop the fat to next to nothing for a day.
Iroinic but I was getting over swine flu for 2 weeks so i may as well pig out... Also my idea of pig out id pasta with chicken and maybe reduced fat ice cream once or twice - the rest is clean carbs

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The keto sticks are not a good indicator and will usually only show for me if calorie intake is really high. You may very well be in ketosis but your using all of the kotones as fuel and no excess is being flushed out with your urine.
I guess that is very possibly - i was using some dnp to drive down my blood sugar and glycogen

Most likely I will started a timed keto diet and use slin/dnp to control my blood sugar and glycogen... I've always shown ketosis before so I have to figure out how things changed

killfat

killfat

Awards
I lost inches on keto like a mad wild animal. My weight stayed the same but I lost inches and that was great. Yes you're flat on keto, your muscles smaller, deal with it, push through the no carb. It's the best feeling to pump extra, extra hard on keto and say F&&&& you to it and get a great workout. The results at the end of your keto cycle, mine was a good month are well worth it.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im thinking pre-wo TKD

Some DNP early in the week

AND

Some slin after one large carb meal a week...

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
To all the newer members, the OP doesn't really want your advice. He thinks that more chemicals are the answer, even though he said one possible solution, "metformin", is not a wonder drug. Save yourself time and mental anguish and move on to another post.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To all the newer members, the OP doesn't really want your advice. He thinks that more chemicals are the answer, even though he said one possible solution, "metformin", is not a wonder drug. Save yourself time and mental anguish and move on to another post.
Dude really - I had a breakdown I admit it. 2 weeks out of work, losing all your weight and being forced to let your ex take care of you because you are weaker than a 2 year old can weaken even the strongest person BUT that does not mean anything I have suggested for my new plan is less than effective.... What have you said that is enlightening

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To all the newer members, the OP doesn't really want your advice. .
This part is right - only experienced members will have the knowledge to understand the theories behind my selection and timing of chemicals

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
But you are all over the place. i understand there are timing protocols with certain substances. But you don't seem to be thinking and acting rationally. Under normal situations, and individual protocols, then fine. But you are freaking out, you think you are wasting away, which you aren't, and you are going to every single extreme to remedy a situation that isn't as bad as you make it out to be.

If you want to have people's input, and were hell bent on doing everything under the sun, you shouldn't have even started the post.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But you are all over the place. i understand there are timing protocols with certain substances. But you don't seem to be thinking and acting rationally. Under normal situations, and individual protocols, then fine. But you are freaking out, you think you are wasting away, which you aren't, and you are going to every single extreme to remedy a situation that isn't as bad as you make it out to be.

If you want to have people's input, and were hell bent on doing everything under the sun, you shouldn't have even started the post.
Probably the wrong board... ill agree on that

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I just want you to see that it's not as bad as you are making it out to be. You are so emotional about it that you don't seem to be able to focus, and are going back and forth to different extremes.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You werent here in person to see how extreme it got... it was frightening for a while

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
And I can appreciate that. I've been an EMT, so I have seen what happens if your body gets out of whack. And I have seen when people are faced with something crazy that they can't or don't know how to control. The body's fight or flight response causes the adrenaline rush, which causes you to not be able to focus or think. With the limited info you gave, it didn't seem to require the desperate and extreme measures you were talking about. I still don't think it does, and it is your body, your life. I don't judge you for wanting to be the best, and supps obviously help you get there. I just know that no matter what your situation is you are dealing with, when you are in the emotional state you are/were in, you can't make a rational decision. I'm not saying you don't have plenty of experience using what you have by any means, you just can't process things correctly when your brain is going a hundred miles an hour and you are freaking out, that's all.

G Force

Banned
Awards
Honestly - its not legal and it kinda sucks. He is a freind trying to help me from having a breakdown in anyway he can, its not a wonder drug in any way
I swear it's good stuff if you run a course of it. I ran 500mg-1000mg per day for 8 weeks and it completely changed the way my body distributes carbs. Although, it did curb hunger due to insulin stability.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
metformin is like anything else theres a place and time to use it.

G Force

Banned
Awards
One quick thought. After using PGCL for a couple weeks, tolerating the side effect of crapping all the time, I am almost sure that it depeletes important bacteria in the GI tract.

That PGCL probably diminished your body's good bacteria, thus lowering your immune system, thus making you prone to infection of the 'SF', and lowering your body's ability to absorb certain nutrients. This would cause fluctuations in weight along with cloprostenol's effect on fluid distribution.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Metformin is for diabetics, prescription only.