Stuck in Iraq need diet nutrition help plssss !

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
I`m tryn to do ckd for the next 7 -8 weeks or so BUT my problem is the lack of healthy food here. I need a daily nutrition plan that I can repeat every single day cus of the lack of good food here on this base.
I rlly dont mind eatn the same thing over and over again food cravins and stuff like that aint a problem for me.

Here are my stats

30 yr old

5 foot 9

bf% acordin to the navy method is 13% accordin to the dang Omron thingy its mid 12`s I personally feel like 15% but thas jus me.

My schedule here is THA SAME everyday. I`m a mechanic for the EOD Soldiers and I work from 7am-7pm 7 days a week in ( currently 117 degree weather acordn to the thermometer )

As far as water goes I drink nearly a gallon and a half a day.
No sodas Just water and maybe some green tea at night

as for my work out
i lift 5-6 days a week during my lunch break and cardio 6 days ( fasted ) around 4 am

I need help with my daily nutrition
cant figure out my 6 meals and im gettn confused with how many calories exactly im suppost to be takin in while on a cut.
i know your suppost to have a certain amount of protien/carbs/fat
but that stuff confuses da hell outta me :dunno:

as i said b4 this place sucks when it comes to good food

here is what i know they regularly have at the chow hall ( other than the junk food they feed everyone with )

tuna
turky sandwich slices
hamburger patties with cheese

hardboild eggs
cottage cheese ( low fat i dunno ? )
them small quaker oats oatmeal packets ( each with 26 or 28 carbs )
mixed nutts

veggies :
carrot slices
celery
lettuce
tomato
SOMETIMES brocoli

I would really appreciate if ya guys could help me come up with a meal plan that i could follow everyday. Like i said i`ll eat the same thing every day i dont care.
As for whey protien they sale nitrotech hardcore here its like 110 calories per scoop 20g protiene 4.5 carb

PLEASE PLEASE HELP A BROTHA OUT :wavey:

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
What FOB are you at mate? Is there a BX/PX that you can supplement your food. At your weight a safe cut in that fecking heat I would say 2000-2100K Cal (IMO).

When I was in Iraq I ate loads of; Tuna, chicken breasts, steak, nuts, PB for protien and oats, veg, fruits and whole grains for carbs, took fish or flax for my fats. Did loads of protien drinks because you have little choice sometimes out there.

I even used beef jerky a lot, but you are cutting and it is high in salt.

Ratio of carbs, pro and fat, for me is not the standard that most suggest here. play around you have nothing else to do there, to see how your body responds.

Cheers

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
im down south in Tallil

my worries are that im takn in too many carbs , ill eat tuna all day fak it lol

got 5 more months to go of this i set a goal for myself to get down to about 170 at tha lowest possible bf% i can so i can then start back up on a clean bulk hopin i can reach that goal around mid july i just dont wanna lose any more muscle
i can feel myself losin strength.

AND I HATE NITROTECH BLAH hehee but when all else fails i start downin the shakes

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I like to carb cycle, three really low days, one high day, then two moderate days. This works for me, but I always shoot for 1lb per week to keep my mass as much as possible.

Google Lyle McDonald and he has some good fat loss ideas

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
this is what im workn with ryt now
pls anybody lemmie know what 2 adjust

4am-cardio 30 mins

6am- 1 scoop nitrotech-oatmeal-slice of cheese-2 slices of thin turkey

snack- 2 scoops nitrotech

pre w/o - 1 scoop nitrotech

post w/o - tuna or chikn brst or steak ( whatever they got ) small salad no dressn.

snack - 2 scoops nitrotech

730 pm - same as post w/o

as far as supplements go :

stoked-activate-dcp-slim x-flax oil

i think im gonna replace sum of dem shakes with tuna

any suggestions ?

thx

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
4got im also takn nicotine gum and i got a few bottles of napalm but im holdn off on them till i get my bf% a lil lower

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
this is what im workn with ryt now
pls anybody lemmie know what 2 adjust

4am-cardio 30 mins

6am- 1 scoop nitrotech-oatmeal-slice of cheese-2 slices of thin turkey

snack- 2 scoops nitrotech

pre w/o - 1 scoop nitrotech

post w/o - tuna or chikn brst or steak ( whatever they got ) small salad no dressn.

snack - 2 scoops nitrotech

730 pm - same as post w/o

as far as supplements go :

stoked-activate-dcp-slim x-flax oil

i think im gonna replace sum of dem shakes with tuna

any suggestions ?

thx
Normally I would say get your pro. from meat, but since you are where you are, shakes are going to have to do it.

What is the total calories for your day?
Ever think about doing HIIT instead of plain cardio?
What is your workout like? Sets, reps, weight?

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
i aim for 2000 but sometimes i get a lil less

i try and mix da cardio somedays hiit somedays incline tread or eliptical

as fer weights i try and keep it as heavy as i can properly do and stick with 8-10 reps

1st day- chest + tri`s
2nd day - back / shoulders
3rd day - biceps and weighted abbs
4th day - leggs only
5th day off from weights
6th day repeat from 1st day

i work out abbs twice a week
cardio 5-6 days usually 6 unless im dead tired from work

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
and whatever they put in this chow hall food gowd it makes me feel bloated the entire day!

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
2k is good (IMO), I like to do the full body workout 3X per week whilst cutting. Just works better for me. I did workout for whilst in Iraq to, to kill time.