Targeted fat loss cream that works – DermaTherm Target
- 05-21-2009, 03:45 PM
Targeted fat loss cream that works – DermaTherm Target
The new DermaTherm Target is here.
Now with a higher concentration of theophylline, DermaTherm Target has a more powerful site specific action. Theophylline stimulates cAMP, which ultimately results in increased lipase activity at the fat cell. (7,8) Lipase is the fat dissolving enzyme that breaks down fat into fatty acids, so it can be used for energy. (8)
Several human studies have confirmed theophylline to be effective for reducing fat mass at the site of application. (1-4) In one study with men and women, during a calorie deficient diet, theophylline reduced waist circumference 110% over the control group.(2) In another study, women who used theophylline cream around their thigh’s for 5 weeks had an up to a 300% reduction in thigh circumference over the placebo group. (1)
DermaTherm Target further enhances fat loss with raspberry ketone and evodiamine to assist in the lipolysis and lipase activity. (5,6)
Human research shows that DermaTherm Target can offer the following benefits-
- Increase fat loss up to 300% at the site off application (1-4)
- Offers noticeable results in as little as 5 weeks (1)
- Safe for men and women and side effect free (1-4)
- Improve tone and tightness while reducing water retention and bloat
DermaTherm Target dries within minutes and leaves a warm tingle sensation as the ingredients penetrate the skin. One bottle lasts up to 60 days at the average 2 pump dose.
Get DermaTherm Target now, directly from Primordial Performance
Yours in health & fitness,
Primordial Founder & President
Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit - Primordial Performance
1. Topical Fat Reduction
Frank et al.
Obes Res. 1995;3 (Suppl 4): 561S-568S
2. Topical fat reduction from the waist.
Caruso MK, et al
Diabetes Obes Metab. 2007 May;9(3):300-3.
3. Enhancement of transdermal delivery of theophylline using microemulsion vehicle.
Zhao X, et al.
Int J Pharm. 2006 Dec 11;327(1-2):58-64. Epub 2006 Jul 21.
4. Fat reduction by topical waist applications may actually work.
Medscape J Med, Jan 2008; 10(2): 43.
5. Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone.
C Morimoto, et al.
Life Sci, May 27, 2005; 77(2): 194-204
6. Capsaicin-like anti-obese activities of evodiamine from fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa, a vanilloid receptor agonist.
Kobayashi,Y. et al.
Planta Med., 67, 628–633.(2001)
7. Fat cell lipolysis induced by theophylline in obese subjects before and after caloric restriction
G Chiodini, et al
Arch Maragliano Patol Clin, Jan 1979; 35: 7-11.
8. Adipose tissue lipase. In: Borgstro¨m, B., Brockman, H.L. (Eds.) Lipase
Belfrage, P et al
Elsevier, Amsterdam, pp. 365–416. (1984)
- 05-22-2009, 06:17 AM
I use the old Dermatherm but maybe i try this one!
- 05-22-2009, 02:12 PM
05-22-2009, 06:09 PM
05-22-2009, 06:18 PM
I have a bottle in my closet I'm going to start with today
05-22-2009, 06:31 PM
05-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Sounds like something my lady might be interested in for her abdomen and thigh areas! Haven't heard much of about you folks' company but if you're on the board then I'm sure that speaks volumes!
05-22-2009, 06:32 PM
05-22-2009, 06:43 PM
05-22-2009, 09:14 PM
so people actually see results from this? What does it do to burn fat?
05-24-2009, 11:24 AM
Can I use it on my fat face (cheeks)?
05-24-2009, 05:02 PM
It is important that you are in a calorie deficit so you actually burn off the fat thats released from the fat stores.
05-24-2009, 05:03 PM
05-24-2009, 05:28 PM
1) How the smell associated with the product? How long does it last, and does it intensify with sweating?
2) Does the product discolor skin/clothes at all (even temporarily)?
3) Does it leave any residue afterwards?
4) How less effective does it become with hair on the skin? (as in, applying over the hair on my abdomen)
Also, just a quick question on the science. I understand the thought process behind increasing insulin sensitivity to decrease the spikes of insulin after a meal, etc etc. I'm not sure I understand why increasing insulin sensitivity is a good thing when using a topical solution that targets fat tissue...my question really is, how does increasing insulin sensitivity in fat help burn off fat? I could understand increasing insulin sensitivity in areas with little fat and more muscle, but I'm not completely grasping why increasing insulin sensitivity is a good thing when applying this to areas where the user presumably has a high concentration of fat.
05-24-2009, 06:56 PM
1. It has a cinnamon scent, that lingers for about 1-2 hours. I don’t belive it intensifies with sweating.
2. No, the formula does not stain or discolor the clothes.
3. No more residue than the average moisturizing skin lotion.
4. Slightly less effective with a hairy stomach, but still capable of absorbing and working.
Increased insulin sensitivity in fat tissue would allow insulin to trigger the release of fatty acids from adipose cells. (remember insulin also control the shuttling of fatty acids into the muscle cells to be used for energy)
Really though, the insulin sensitizing benefits from DermaTherm would be considering minimal and not really a major part of the formula. Most of the beneficial action is coming from the theophylline.
05-25-2009, 04:30 PM
05-25-2009, 06:00 PM
05-28-2009, 12:03 PM
05-28-2009, 12:49 PM
My wife is really interested in this product but she needs to lose about 10-12 pounds. Would this product be effective or is it just for that last couple of pounds? Also how many pumps per day max would she use?
05-28-2009, 01:24 PM
I learned the hard way but I have my current gf on a diet, taking two cardio kickboxing classes a week at her gym and two circuit training days. She will be doing DT with me and we will see how it goes. I may start a log for her.
05-28-2009, 02:36 PM
05-28-2009, 08:01 PM
I’d recommend a ketogenic diet, with a good casein protein, BCAA’s along with something safe like our green tea and CLA for 4-6 weeks. That will help her drop a majority of the weight, and then she can “tone” up the problem areas with DermaTherm Target for the last 4-6 weeks.
05-28-2009, 08:08 PM
I'm not trying to discredit your product as I've purchased some myself I just think it would need to be used longer for any effects to be noticed.
05-28-2009, 08:54 PM
05-28-2009, 08:56 PM
05-29-2009, 02:32 PM
05-29-2009, 02:34 PM
05-29-2009, 02:43 PM
05-29-2009, 04:26 PM
05-29-2009, 04:33 PM
05-29-2009, 05:55 PM
06-01-2009, 11:05 AM
06-03-2009, 02:36 PM
If anyone here is curious about this product check out the logs. I am almost done with mine so stay tuned for the final review and pictures!
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
06-03-2009, 03:22 PM
06-03-2009, 05:54 PM
06-04-2009, 07:15 PM
06-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Make sure to check our "Complete 8 Week Fat Loss Stack" that we've put together utilizing our Dermatherm Target!!
Use the Coupon Code: 49FATLOSS and get the stack for only $49.95!!
Click Here: to order "The Complete Fat Loss Stack!"
This deal lasts until 07-01-09!
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
06-04-2009, 10:55 PM
06-04-2009, 10:58 PM
06-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-31-2010, 03:34 PM
- By hli1022 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2010, 06:00 PM
- By reptone in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2009, 10:03 AM
- By reptone in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 04:59 PM