- 05-20-2009, 06:09 PM
- 05-20-2009, 08:48 PM
well most cardio will be an effective way of trimming fat with the right diet, what kind of results are you looking for?
- 05-20-2009, 08:54 PM
I loved power-walking, except for the fact that it made my calves get HUGE. I'm not squeamish about building muscle, but after about 4 months the Schwartzenegger calves was a definite turn-off. For you guys who have a hard time bulking lower legs, this may be your answer.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TipTopShape in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 26Last Post: 07-16-2013, 06:31 AM
- By LiftNDestroy in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 12-19-2007, 10:30 PM
- By T-Bone in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2007, 12:46 PM
- By Tahq in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-13-2004, 12:25 AM
- By Blacksmith in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 12-31-2002, 07:08 PM