2 a days..?
- 04-30-2009, 11:01 AM
- 04-30-2009, 11:04 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Doing it to break through a plateau is a solid plan, but don't make it a consistent part of your routine (that is unless you're taking AAS).M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 04-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Why don't you just jog for 45-60mins each morning?
04-30-2009, 05:09 PM
04-30-2009, 05:17 PM
I don't buy into the whole idea that running for a long period of time will burn muscle. That only happens to people who don't know how to eat properly. You can do it but if you're getting good results w/out than I'd say avoid it.
04-30-2009, 06:15 PM
04-30-2009, 06:39 PM
04-30-2009, 06:41 PM
im curious now. is this somehow counterproductive or does it just tend to lead to overtraining (im fairly used to training with a lot of frequency/ intensity)
04-30-2009, 07:03 PM
04-30-2009, 07:15 PM
i picked up the accumeasure calipers and it says im about 5%bf...but i feel as if im more then that, unless i pull my skin downward i cant really see the lower abs. they are def smaller then the top 4 but like i say idk if its one or the other, or s mix of bf/underdeveloped. what is a BF% where a person who has decent muscle looks ripped, im cut everywhere but the abs clearly have slight fat.
Will im going to also try the CKD, its worth a shot
Similar Forum Threads
- By CTDeuce in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 33Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:47 AM
- By DanielS3368 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-08-2009, 08:34 PM
- By jamze7417 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:44 PM
- By Frank Reynolds in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2008, 06:01 PM