2 a days..?
- 04-30-2009, 12:01 PM
- 04-30-2009, 12:04 PM
Doing it to break through a plateau is a solid plan, but don't make it a consistent part of your routine (that is unless you're taking AAS).M.Ed. Ex Phys
04-30-2009, 05:57 PM
04-30-2009, 06:09 PM
04-30-2009, 06:17 PM
I don't buy into the whole idea that running for a long period of time will burn muscle. That only happens to people who don't know how to eat properly. You can do it but if you're getting good results w/out than I'd say avoid it.
04-30-2009, 07:15 PM
04-30-2009, 07:39 PM
04-30-2009, 07:41 PM
im curious now. is this somehow counterproductive or does it just tend to lead to overtraining (im fairly used to training with a lot of frequency/ intensity)
04-30-2009, 08:03 PM
04-30-2009, 08:15 PM
i picked up the accumeasure calipers and it says im about 5%bf...but i feel as if im more then that, unless i pull my skin downward i cant really see the lower abs. they are def smaller then the top 4 but like i say idk if its one or the other, or s mix of bf/underdeveloped. what is a BF% where a person who has decent muscle looks ripped, im cut everywhere but the abs clearly have slight fat.
Will im going to also try the CKD, its worth a shot
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 09-05-2014, 06:54 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 12-13-2002, 11:08 PM
- By "THE TICK" in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2002, 08:36 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-19-2002, 02:19 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:25 AM