Homemade BBQ Sauce, real easy

  1. Homemade BBQ Sauce, real easy


    Great family recipe, I only grill with this stuff, you can use it on any meat.

    Ingredients:

    1. 1/2 Cup Cider Vinegar
    2. 1/2 Cup Molasses (I use Braer Rabbit, in a green bottle)
    3. 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
    4. 1 tsp McCormicks Season All seasoning
    5. 1tsp McCormicks Meat Tenderizer seasoning


    Mix all in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until they mix nicely, usually about 5 minutes. Let cool another 5 minutes and put in some kind of shaker bottle. This is a thin sauce, not like a thick BBQ sauce on ribs, more like BBQ sauce/marinade mix. I have an old salad dressing bottle with a real small opening at the top that I use. Just squeeze real gentle, this stuff is thin, apply about every 3-4 minutes to the meat when on the grill. Hope you like it, no other BBQ sauce compares IMO!


  2. Nice recipe and with a little more molasses and it can be nice and thick

    Aragorn
    •   
       


  3. Originally posted by jweave23
    Great family recipe, I only grill with this stuff, you can use it on any meat.

    Ingredients:

    1. 1/2 Cup Cider Vinegar
    2. 1/2 Cup Molasses (I use Braer Rabbit, in a green bottle)
    3. 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
    4. 1 tsp McCormicks Season All seasoning
    5. 1tsp McCormicks Meat Tenderizer seasoning


    Mix all in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until they mix nicely, usually about 5 minutes. Let cool another 5 minutes and put in some kind of shaker bottle. This is a thin sauce, not like a thick BBQ sauce on ribs, more like BBQ sauce/marinade mix. I have an old salad dressing bottle with a real small opening at the top that I use. Just squeeze real gentle, this stuff is thin, apply about every 3-4 minutes to the meat when on the grill. Hope you like it, no other BBQ sauce compares IMO!
    are u doing mail orders?

  4. can i get it with dmso...

    im tired of eating...and would like to smear on my biceps..lol

  5. Originally posted by IMPQ
    can i get it with dmso...

    im tired of eating...and would like to smear on my biceps..lol
    ]

    lmao, the smell certainly won't get you laid though...that is unless you like canines

    *for some reason my dog goes nuts with the T1BBQDerm*
    •   
       


  6. try adding some garlic .

  7. Originally posted by pudgy
    try adding some garlic .
    ohhh, good idea! Maybe I'll dice up some cloves and cook them in, damn I'm getting hungry! :d

  8. Originally posted by jweave23


    ohhh, good idea! Maybe I'll dice up some cloves and cook them in, damn I'm getting hungry! :d
    Imagine that weave hungry

  9. Originally posted by DarCSA


    Imagine that weave hungry
    LMAO, the truly ironic part is that while reading this I'm at my desk with another sandwich
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Americans! - Favorite BBQ Sauce?
    By OVERHAUL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 10:38 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 01:31 AM
  3. Quad shots...real easy....
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 09:44 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 04:02 AM
Log in
Log in