Save your money use ECA Stack

Page 9 of 20 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    I did, disagree.

but for 1. i never quoted you or said hey smeethon I'm talking to you.

number 2. you probably should have learned to warm up and stretch more efficiently, and be more in tune with your body as to when to and when not to push yourself beyond a certain limit. Happens often with amateur lifters

number 3. she is 5'4 205 female. I'll say it again, female. I'm not asking her to race herself into injuries like you did. Or even do any sort of high intensity cardio. I'm saying she needs to strive to improve her physical fitness by upping her intensity. Improving just a little every or every other workout. Low intensity walking is not going to do it, She needs to push herself so that what was low intensity 2 weeks ago is a cake walk today.

number 4. HITT training burns too much muscle when you don't have the adequate nutrients running through your system, or if you do 45 minutes of it like you did and burn yourself out. So your opinion on it is understandable. Ideally you would want to do half the time.

number 5. i don't know if she is a football player or not, but judging by her goals I'm going to guess no, or unless she wants to be a wide receiver
    Hate to veer this off track again, but I have to agree, and it's a shame HIIT is being presented this way, and was never intended to be run for 45min at a time and certainly not 6x a week. Sprinting definitely has helped me and I doubt I will ever use low intensity cardio again. GPP and HIIT are superb for all aspects of conditioning, Vo2, fat loss while sparing muscle. Smeton, have you done GPP and do you consider that to be catabolic to muscle? I feel like if you supplement correctly, HIIT and GPP can be very effective while sparing muscle and increasing metabolism far greater than low intensity cardio (just from personal experience).

Back on topic, and forgive my ignorance but the point of aspirin in the stack is to keep cAMP levels elevated, so are you saying since the 1/2life of aspirin is pretty long (according to the profile on wiki a 300-600mg dose is only 3.5+- hours) it doesn't really matter if 81mg is taken or 325mg?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Ok ill come off the sideline on this one....

If you want to do the eca stack just do it look up the info there is alot out there on it...

all the variants of it look at it like this jacking off is good but sex is better go for the real thing.....

I have used this website for years now.....

dne-ephedrine.com

fax them 2 forms of id and you can buy as much ephedrine as your state will allow you to have...After you fax you info i just called them i couldn't find a defined answer for AZ...I also put in an order for what i wanted and they only charged and sent what i could have i don't know if they still do it.....

I also buy my caffine from them too its cheap for the pills....

Oh yeah for AZ you can only get the bolt ephedrine formula 200 x2 boxs i don't know how frequently you can order but i do this every few months on and off....

Since i dont have enough posts it won't let me post a link but search dne-ephedrine and thats the site i use...

Your Welcome...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by point312 View Post
    Ok ill come off the sideline on this one....

If you want to do the eca stack just do it look up the info there is alot out there on it...

all the variants of it look at it like this jacking off is good but sex is better go for the real thing.....

I have used this website for years now.....

dne-ephedrine.com

fax them 2 forms of id and you can buy as much ephedrine as your state will allow you to have...After you fax you info i just called them i couldn't find a defined answer for AZ...I also put in an order for what i wanted and they only charged and sent what i could have i don't know if they still do it.....

I also buy my caffine from them too its cheap for the pills....

Oh yeah for AZ you can only get the bolt ephedrine formula 200 x2 boxs i don't know how frequently you can order but i do this every few months on and off....

Since i dont have enough posts it won't let me post a link but search dne-ephedrine and thats the site i use...

Your Welcome...
    Using this method will still cost you more than going to walgreens or CVS, and you don't have to fax them two photo IDs. Walgreens and CVS have bronkaid, no doze, and bayer which is all you need. This website sells you the same **** and it's more expensive.

I bought 2 boxes of bronkaid, 1 bottle of no doze, and 1 bottle of bayer for about 40 bucks.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Using this method will still cost you more than going to walgreens or CVS, and you don't have to fax them two photo IDs. Walgreens and CVS have bronkaid, no doze, and bayer which is all you need. This website sells you the same **** and it's more expensive.

I bought 2 boxes of bronkaid, 1 bottle of no doze, and 1 bottle of bayer for about 40 bucks.

I was unaware we were splitting hairs and pinching pennies!!

However since we are splitting hairs...i never said 2 photo ids and if you would have checked the website and read on any of the order pages under the amount this disclaimer is clearly there ill paste it for your convience...

California
    Outside of the United States

Any and all orders requesting a shipment into one of these areas will be cancelled.

Federal and state regulations limit shipments of ephedrine and ephedrine products. Please be aware that this could impact the quantity and / or type of ephedrine products that we are able to ship to you. If you have questions, please feel free to call 1-800-221-1833 prior to ordering. In addition, two (2) valid forms of identification and a completed identification form are required in order to receive ephedrine products.

Please click on the following link for the identification form and submission instructions:

DNE Identification Form

Also for penny pinching i guess some people are looking for the cheapest way...As for myself i value my time and would rather it be shipped to me for my convience or lazy ass however you look at it neither of us are wrong on that one....but before we blindly bash one way of getting around the barn please note that theres lots of ways around the barn but we get to the same place.....keep being frugel it will pay off in the long run!!!
  5. Registered User

i ordered online from a site and they didnt want anyform of id.I posted it somewhere in this thread.

I went with rapid action because its 25mg of hci not sulf and has half the q in it.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I was unaware we were splitting hairs and pinching pennies!!

However since we are splitting hairs...i never said 2 photo ids and if you would have checked the website and read on any of the order pages under the amount this disclaimer is clearly there ill paste it for your convience...

California
    Outside of the United States

Any and all orders requesting a shipment into one of these areas will be cancelled.

Federal and state regulations limit shipments of ephedrine and ephedrine products. Please be aware that this could impact the quantity and / or type of ephedrine products that we are able to ship to you. If you have questions, please feel free to call 1-800-221-1833 prior to ordering. In addition, two (2) valid forms of identification and a completed identification form are required in order to receive ephedrine products.

Please click on the following link for the identification form and submission instructions:

DNE Identification Form

Also for penny pinching i guess some people are looking for the cheapest way...As for myself i value my time and would rather it be shipped to me for my convience or lazy ass however you look at it neither of us are wrong on that one....but before for blindly bash one way of getting around the barn please note that theres lots of ways around the barn but we get to the same place.....keep being frugel it will pay off in the long run!!!
    You need to get up off your high horse there tanto. You obviously have a damn interest in said useless ass company, so get up off of it.

Cheaper, and no shipping at walgreens... same ephedrine, why in the world would you pay more? And if you are humping on being lazy, you are on the wrong forum there turbo.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You need to get up off your high horse there tanto. You obviously have a damn interest in said useless ass company, so get up off of it.

Cheaper, and no shipping at walgreens... same ephedrine, why in the world would you pay more? And if you are humping on being lazy, you are on the wrong forum there turbo.

Adams
    My point exactly.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Adams
    No high horse i just don't like to be bashed for nothing if i have it coming then ill take it i was offering an option and since its not the one you like you argue.....

I have no interest in the company other than they have supplied me products when i have ordered them in a timely fashion...

"humping on being lazy" If you must know im watching a couple stocks i have an interest in one is palm im hoping for decent gains on the release of the pre phone i do have a bit of money riding on that investment...as for lazy not me my man i have already ran 3 miles in an average time and took my son to school and waiting for 10 to come around for 2 clients to show up for mma training then ill nap and do my p.m. session around 4-5 this is a normal day for me...oh yeah i like to take 1 day off every 8-10 depending on how i feel...

I hope your day is going well it seems not since you would rather argue then just take the information for what it is if it doesnt appeal to you thats fine it will help someone...since you have alot of time on your hands also you should search ...masakatsu agatsu for the meaning you might find it interesting....

Skratch can you post the website name or link i missed it when i went through the posts...thanks
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

No high horse i just don't like to be bashed for nothing if i have it coming then ill take it i was offering an option and since its not the one you like you argue.....

I have no interest in the company other than they have supplied me products when i have ordered them in a timely fashion...

"humping on being lazy" If you must know im watching a couple stocks i have an interest in one is palm im hoping for decent gains on the release of the pre phone i do have a bit of money riding on that investment...as for lazy not me my man i have already ran 3 miles in an average time and took my son to school and waiting for 10 to come around for 2 clients to show up for mma training then ill nap and do my p.m. session around 4-5 this is a normal day for me...oh yeah i like to take 1 day off every 8-10 depending on how i feel...

I hope your day is going well it seems not since you would rather argue then just take the information for what it is if it doesnt appeal to you thats fine it will help someone...since you have alot of time on your hands also you should search ...masakatsu agatsu for the meaning you might find it interesting....

Actually, you retorted in a negative fashion to someone that was just trying to give you help/advice. Your demeanor in response to a simple informational post was confrontational and condescending. Reread, the back and forth.
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. Registered User

Clen for 4 weeks then ECA for 4 weeks and go back and forth till results are achieved.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bbforlifee View Post
    Clen for 4 weeks then ECA for 4 weeks and go back and forth till results are achieved.
    I don't know how effective this would be as Clen and ECA both work on the same pathways, clen just happens to be a little stronger and seems best ran at 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Actually, you retorted in a negative fashion to someone that was just trying to give you help/advice. Your demeanor in response to a simple informational post was confrontational and condescending. Reread, the back and forth.

I would only expect a negative response after a reply to me that the company i simply suggested is overpriced and sells the same **** as a walgreens or cvs in no way was that post ment to be informational can you see how i would take it?However in this thread you share some good information and i thank you for that but if you don't like the company i suggest you attack me implying i have a vested interest in the company....maybe it would be better stated i can get it cheaper or hey dumbass i pay xxx for the product you could be saving xxx and i then could have a retort in a different manner...

you can buy your products from whoever you like and ill do the same keep up the good work in the things you do...we can throw this back and forth all day but its becoming a dead horse now thanks for the info on being able to get the product for a cheaper price....
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I would only expect a negative response after a reply to me that the company i simply suggested is overpriced and sells the same **** as a walgreens or cvs in no way was that post ment to be informational can you see how i would take it?However in this thread you share some good information and i thank you for that but if you don't like the company i suggest you attack me implying i have a vested interest in the company....maybe it would be better stated i can get it cheaper or hey dumbass i pay xxx for the product you could be saving xxx and i then could have a retort in a different manner...

you can buy your products from whoever you like and ill do the same keep up the good work in the things you do...we can throw this back and forth all day but its becoming a dead horse now thanks for the info on being able to get the product for a cheaper price....
    Eh, it is done.
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I don't know how effective this would be as Clen and ECA both work on the same pathways, clen just happens to be a little stronger and seems best ran at 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

I have used clen and eca to cut from 200 to fight at 185 in 8 weeks in the past the eca is better for me...because the clen seems to be alittle to much for training and water loss...during the training sessions

i would say the eca is better then clen for me
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Use whatever site or method you wish, I just wanted it to be known to everyone else reading this thread that it's cheaper, quicker, and less hassle to go to a CVS/Walgreens than using the website you provided. That is informational, and factual. Sorry if you were offended.
  16. Registered User

Since this has been brought up again,I dont know why some of you are so crazzy about 5 bucks.

first bronkaid sux....period,its ephedrine sul.not hci,every single study is based off ephedrine HCI.

second primatene is ok but has 12.5 mg and youd have to take in double the Guaifenesin

rapid action ephedrine is 25mg ephedrine hci and 200mg Guaifenesin/tab,it comes in 48 cap bottles and runs about 17 bucks.

So when you go to walgreens at least make sure your buying ephedrine hci,or buy online and be done with it,I dont like giving them my id when I buy from the local stores anyway

carry on
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    Since this has been brought up again,I dont know why some of you are so crazzy about 5 bucks.

first bronkaid sux....period,its ephedrine sul.not hci,every single study is based off ephedrine HCI.

second primatene is ok but has 12.5 mg and youd have to take in double the Guaifenesin

rapid action ephedrine is 25mg ephedrine hci and 200mg Guaifenesin/tab,it comes in 48 cap bottles and runs about 17 bucks.

So when you go to walgreens at least make sure your buying ephedrine hci,or buy online and be done with it,I dont like giving them my id when I buy from the local stores anyway

carry on
    Have you ever taken bronkaid? I'm using it now and it's working like a charm. Both bronkaid and primatene get the job done. There is a very little difference in the effectiveness of sulfate and hcl.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

carry on
    The salt is not changing the base compound, but instead changing absobtion and half life times. I use Walgreen Primatene generic (I like the Guif).... but I cant see the sulfate being much different in effects. Like saying Test Enanthate and Cyp have broadly different effects.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  19. Registered User

HCI lasts way longer for me and is more affected,its more potant and is what was used to make the eca stack.

take what ever you think works best for you,but hci>sulfate end of story.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

skratch what is the website you mentioned earlier??i didnt catch it when i read the thread.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

carry on
    skratch your very misinforming. see the below post

Have you ever taken bronkaid? I'm using it now and it's working like a charm. Both bronkaid and primatene get the job done. There is a very little difference in the effectiveness of sulfate and hcl.
    its about the same I think hcl is 20 % % and sulfate 18 there is very little difference so much it really doesnt matter much
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    skratch your very misinforming. see the below post

its about the same I think hcl is 20 % % and sulfate 18 there is very little difference so much it really doesnt matter much

x2

I believe there is a post earlier in this thread that tells you the difference between HCL and Sulfate. If HCL works better for you, that's great. Sulfate may also work better for others than HCL, so do not knock it. Everyone will respond differently to different compounds.
  23. Registered User

IDK wut they problem is, but since Ive been off of ECA, my appetite is through the roof, is this because the suppression is gone? or did I do something wrong? I am always hungry!!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    IDK wut they problem is, but since Ive been off of ECA, my appetite is through the roof, is this because the suppression is gone? or did I do something wrong? I am always hungry!!
    that's what I would assume. But when are we supposed to be full on a cut anyways =p
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Yes Eca is an appetite suppressant. Its best to time it for when you go back into eating more calories mode.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  26. Registered User

Well if some of you want some hard info on why hci is better,I posted the patent on eca,there is over 5000 pages of research there if some of you feel like going out to buy the books they refer to.

Hci is better and has been proven time and time again to be better,tell that to the doctors that spent a decade working of the eca stack that sulfate is better and ask them why they didnt use sulfate.

go take 50mg of sulfate and then wait a few days and take 50mg of hci and you will see why they use it.

way to much broscience in here folks,what I post is backed by research,not hersay of what you think works like a charm.

I foget the site I got mine from,I just did a search for rapid action ephedrine and it came up.

also if someone has ppa(nor ehedrine base)witch I do,means that its just as good as nor ephedrine hci.....guess what? i have almost 500 pills of ppa that dosnt do crap when taken,nothing and I made a thread on asking how to add an hci to the base to make it more potant.

HCI makes a huge difference on the drugs at hand,if you think other wise thats fine but dont come in here preaching like its as good because its not and there is science behind it.

look up the eca patent and see how many univesities used sulfate,Oh wait let me just save you the time,thats right NONE....
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

now now you dont want to admit your wrong...dude do some more research before you bash stuff and run your mouth. just admit that you were wrong both convert to the same thing basically.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Well if some of you want some hard info on why hci is better,I posted the patent on eca,there is over 5000 pages of research there if some of you feel like going out to buy the books they refer to.

Hci is better and has been proven time and time again to be better,tell that to the doctors that spent a decade working of the eca stack that sulfate is better and ask them why they didnt use sulfate.

go take 50mg of sulfate and then wait a few days and take 50mg of hci and you will see why they use it.

way to much broscience in here folks,what I post is backed by research,not hersay of what you think works like a charm.

I foget the site I got mine from,I just did a search for rapid action ephedrine and it came up.

also if someone has ppa(nor ehedrine base)witch I do,means that its just as good as nor ephedrine hci.....guess what? i have almost 500 pills of ppa that dosnt do crap when taken,nothing and I made a thread on asking how to add an hci to the base to make it more potant.

HCI makes a huge difference on the drugs at hand,if you think other wise thats fine but dont come in here preaching like its as good because its not and there is science behind it.

look up the eca patent and see how many univesities used sulfate,Oh wait let me just save you the time,thats right NONE....
    post a link. We all don't mind being proven wrong every once and a while so long as we become educated and learn something in the process.
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Again, I ask you... is Test Enanthate so much better than Cypionate?

When you come to a conclusion you will realize how absurd your statements are.

Now if you want to get into the weight of the salts, then we can have a discussion instead of randomly spewing thoughts with no proof to back it up other than "Well they used it in a study."

The sulfate is much heavier than its counterpart... hence:
    Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

Adjust for weight.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  30. Registered User

Yes Eca is an appetite suppressant. Its best to time it for when you go back into eating more calories mode.
    eating more calories??? then why diet??
  31. Registered User

ooo do you mean "more calories" mode by when your next meal is or when your going to eat, in that particular day?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

ooo do you mean "more calories" mode by when your next meal is or when your going to eat, in that particular day?
    I think he means when you bring your cals back up to maintenace or for bulking purposes. You should run an ECA cycle right before going back into a maintain/bulk phase.
  33. Registered User

I think he means when you bring your cals back up to maintenace or for bulking purposes. You should run an ECA cycle right before going back into a maintain/bulk phase.
    thats my plan before my cycle of Hdrol/Furaguno. but being that both of these compounds are "cutters" I will not be doing a conventional bulk, just slighty eating over maintenance
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

KgTomCat plan to up calories when you come off of the eca stack.
  35. Registered User

KgTomCat plan to up calories when you come off of the eca stack.
    I did, and will do it again, and I learned some more about Cortisol, and got some DHEA
  36. Registered User

Again, I ask you... is Test Enanthate so much better than Cypionate?

When you come to a conclusion you will realize how absurd your statements are.

Now if you want to get into the weight of the salts, then we can have a discussion instead of randomly spewing thoughts with no proof to back it up other than "Well they used it in a study."

The sulfate is much heavier than its counterpart... hence:
    Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

Adjust for weight.

Adams

it has nothing to do with the weight,adding hci to base ephedrine increses the absortion and affects of the drug in the body.

I have base 1r,2s nor-ephedrine,it takes huge amounts to give it the bang the hci version would give.I am going to attempt to add hci to it for better intake.

adding hci to base ephedrine makes it stronger in the body,go ahead and try the 2 and see witch one is more potant.even if you take in a little more sulfate the hci will still hit harder.
  37. Registered User

just a quick poll...which do you (anyone reading along) prefer ???
    ECA or ECY
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Can you take EC while on a cycle of PH/AAS and/or during PCT? Just curious, don't remember if i've seen this in here or not.
  39. Registered User

^X2 bump
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

ECA
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help save my mom money!
    By McBurly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:31 PM
  2. WHOA save money
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 03:39 PM
  3. Homemade BCAA mix to save money
    By freakboy in forum Supplements