Save your money use ECA Stack

Page 7 of 26 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Do not combine GTE and Aspirin, both have have platelet aggregation properties.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    i think thats the point...that u will have to take the asthma medicine

ive been using primatene, theres a cvs brand thats like 6 bucks for 24 count of 12.5mg e hcl. it does work out to be the same amount of guafeniesin as the bronkaid though. that looks a bit better for a few bucks more
    Do you know the name of the CVS brand? I'd rather go there and pick that up, mainly because I'm not comfortable with sending a copy of my DL over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Do not combine GTE and Aspirin, both have have platelet aggregation properties.

Adams
    Can you put that into lamens terms?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Do you know the name of the CVS brand? I'd rather go there and pick that up, mainly because I'm not comfortable with sending a copy of my DL over the internet.

Basically both thin your blood, keeping your blood from clotting.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post

ohh **** thats really good to know. makes sense why theyre interchangeable i guess.

and apparently it wasnt cvs, it was walgreens. my mistake. its just called bronchial asthma relief. it should be right next to the primatene, its their rip off brand of it. exactly the same though

5. Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    ohh **** thats really good to know. makes sense why theyre interchangeable i guess.

and apparently it wasnt cvs, it was walgreens. my mistake. its just called bronchial asthma relief. it should be right next to the primatene, its their rip off brand of it. exactly the same though
    They aren't really interchangable.. for instance... GTE doesn't raise cyclic adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate (cAMP) like aspirin does. as per "Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 1990 Mar;38(3):790-3. Ito-en Central Research Institute, Shizuoka, Japan."

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

6. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    They aren't really interchangable.. for instance... GTE doesn't raise cyclic adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate (cAMP) like aspirin does. as per "Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 1990 Mar;38(3):790-3. Ito-en Central Research Institute, Shizuoka, Japan."

Adams
    Dont bother trying to explain the reason for caf and asprin some just think it works the same with no scientific research from there claims.

7. What are some of your guys thoughts on E/C + Green Tea Extract? I haven't seen anyone in this thread comment on the 3 together and curious what your thoughts were. I would think it's too much, But I have read a few posts and articles saying it's ok to use together.

At hotnfit (sorry can't link yet) the person writing the article promotes the three together.

I also was reading up on someones cutting journal and he was also using the three together. It's on a competing site, so won't name it, lol. But he seems to be pretty proficient at cutting and it seems to work for him.

I have all 3 items so it won't be going out of my way to get any of them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Damn son you got robbed. You can get 3 boxes of bronkaid at 60 per box for like 7-10 bucks a box.
    It cost like 12.99 plus tax here in tennessee and I had to show Id and sign because many people use it for the wrong reasons aka making Meth

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Do not combine GTE and Aspirin, both have have platelet aggregation properties.

Adams
    Thanks for this I didnt know this before you mentioned this.

I do know Aspirin inhibits pgf2a(proges) and actually is bad for musclebuilding.
    It may not effect it much and I'll take every ounce of muscle I can get!

Quote Originally Posted by exzile View Post
    What are some of your guys thoughts on E/C + Green Tea Extract? I haven't seen anyone in this thread comment on the 3 together and curious what your thoughts were. I would think it's too much, But I have read a few posts and articles saying it's ok to use together.

At hotnfit (sorry can't link yet) the person writing the article promotes the three together.

I also was reading up on someones cutting journal and he was also using the three together. It's on a competing site, so won't name it, lol. But he seems to be pretty proficient at cutting and it seems to work for him.

My thoughts are e/c and green tea is fine.

remember with bronkaid your also using in one dose of
    400 mgs guaifenesin which has effects of its own.

My thoughts are do low dose and at the most moderate dose(2 capsules per day at most, remember the pubmed studies on stones) thats just me though, if this is all a person can get.. be safe with it . Otherwise there is no substitute for the real deal.

the directions say every four hours as needed and dont exceed 6 capsules per day. Play with the dosing yourself and see what works for you. whatever you do follow the directions and be cautious with the studies out on stones.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I don't agree with Green Tea for your ECA stack. I would say go the tried and true route.

I personally do enjoy substituting Chocamine in place of my caffeine at times.

Adams
    makes sense..aspirin inhibits pgf2a which inhibits the musclebuilding process....doesnt fish oil and cissus effect pgf2a so you can still build muscle with a lot of other factors going on....

I think i may step out on a limb and try

ec/ and gte

or eca the tried and true method

GTe looks like a good replacement, however I havent saw the research on gte and ec stack.

aspirin lowers blood pressure that the others would cause does GTE?

also you could use pueudoephedrine HCL in place of ephedra. Its about one third as strong

check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECA_Stack
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  10. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by exzile View Post
    What are some of your guys thoughts on E/C + Green Tea Extract? I haven't seen anyone in this thread comment on the 3 together and curious what your thoughts were. I would think it's too much, But I have read a few posts and articles saying it's ok to use together.

I presently use Y/C(lots of coffee)/GTE several times a day and once or twice sperate from Y/C/GTE consume E/C(coffee). Always have done so and even at times used the E and Y togther but would rather not experience the anxiety and stress that comes with it.

GTE is beneficial for HDL, BP, blood sugar, anti-o and improves LDL as well as a lot of other things...just google health benefits of ECGC or Green Tea Extract.
    Life is a terminal condition.
    •   

11. Everyone really interested check this thread out it answered a lot of questions

Ephedrine Sulfate vs. Ephedrine HCL

12. Just go ECA and drink some ****in green tea. Just alternate days between aspirin and green tea.

13. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

My thoughts are do low dose and at the most moderate dose(2 capsules per day at most, remember the pubmed studies on stones) thats just me though, if this is all a person can get.. be safe with it . Otherwise there is no substitute for the real deal.

the directions say every four hours as needed and dont exceed 6 capsules per day. Play with the dosing yourself and see what works for you. whatever you do follow the directions and be cautious with the studies out on stones.
    I'm sonfused. On top you say only 2 per day then on the bottom you say not to exceed 6 per day...am I mixing things up?
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I presently use Y/C(lots of coffee)/GTE several times a day and once or twice sperate from Y/C/GTE consume E/C(coffee). Always have done so and even at times used the E and Y togther but would rather not experience the anxiety and stress that comes with it.

GTE is beneficial for HDL, BP, blood sugar, anti-o and improves LDL as well as a lot of other things...just google health benefits of ECGC or Green Tea Extract.
    I have noticed my anxiety level is a little higher since taking Y, why is this??

14. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I don't agree with Green Tea for your ECA stack. I would say go the tried and true route.

Adams
    bump

I'm going to start alternating my baby A and Y...just FYI lol

15. ye' of little faith.. lol.. i have always been a skeptic on the latest and greatest when it comes to the newest fad, product etc. that is released. SLIM XTREME works. it does everything it says it will do, you don't have to swallow several capsules. guys/ladies, i have nothing to gain in posting this. am i a mod. at AX? you betcha. but if SX didn't work i wouldn't be posting that it did. ECA,ECY, save yourself the headache and give it a shot. you won't be dissapointed. and no disrespect to any of the other supp. co's here..

16. Quote Originally Posted by swollwilliams View Post
    ye' of little faith.. lol.. i have always been a skeptic on the latest and greatest when it comes to the newest fad, product etc. that is released. SLIM XTREME works. it does everything it says it will do, you don't have to swallow several capsules. guys/ladies, i have nothing to gain in posting this. am i a mod. at AX? you betcha. but if SX didn't work i wouldn't be posting that it did. ECA,ECY, save yourself the headache and give it a shot. you won't be dissapointed. and no disrespect to any of the other supp. co's here..
    A thread discussing ECA/Y, into an advertisement.

You should post about the success of SX in the review forum, instead of a thread discussing the benefits and pitfalls of ECA.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

17. Quote Originally Posted by swollwilliams View Post
    ye' of little faith.. lol.. i have always been a skeptic on the latest and greatest when it comes to the newest fad, product etc. that is released. SLIM XTREME works. it does everything it says it will do, you don't have to swallow several capsules. guys/ladies, i have nothing to gain in posting this. am i a mod. at AX? you betcha. but if SX didn't work i wouldn't be posting that it did. ECA,ECY, save yourself the headache and give it a shot. you won't be dissapointed. and no disrespect to any of the other supp. co's here..
    I cant afford SX, we're in a recession

18. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I'm sonfused. On top you say only 2 per day then on the bottom you say not to exceed 6 per day...am I mixing things up?

I have noticed my anxiety level is a little higher since taking Y, why is this??
    i think thats supposed to be one of the side effects of yohimbine. its why its reccomended to increase doses slowly.

in any case i tried the egcg today, made me feel a bit more nauseous than usual. not gonna do it again. id rather just save it for a staple after eca.

im gonna stick to ecy with 1-2 doses of white willow bark (asprin) added in a day. i have definately noticed a difference from the asprin
  19. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Because it causes anxiety.

20. Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    i think thats supposed to be one of the side effects of yohimbine. its why its reccomended to increase doses slowly.

in any case i tried the egcg today, made me feel a bit more nauseous than usual. not gonna do it again. id rather just save it for a staple after eca.

im gonna stick to ecy with 1-2 doses of white willow bark (asprin) added in a day. i have definately noticed a difference from the asprin
    GTE has been known to cause nausea in certain people
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Because it causes anxiety.
    I knew this before hand, I want to know why it causes anxiety..? how..
  21. Unbreakable

why does yohimbine cause anxiety

"These findings indicate that: (1) noradrenergic hyperactivity may be a factor in the production of some anxiety states;"

22. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    why does yohimbine cause anxiety

"These findings indicate that: (1) noradrenergic hyperactivity may be a factor in the production of some anxiety states;"
    sweet, thanks
    ...I feel dumb asking this again, but each pill of Y is 2.5mg, I weigh 220, so how many pills a day is that? 10-12

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Just go ECA and drink some ****in green tea. Just alternate days between aspirin and green tea.
    May just try alternating or may just stick with eca all the way though well see

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    The directions on bronkaid say do not exceed 6 per day.

if a person is stimulant sensative start off at 1-2 per day and work up. I think 4 a day is the max dose just to be on the safe side.

Thats just me though my body always has side effects when I go too high in stimulants or Im just not use to the sides and dont want to get used to them. My body works lower dosing on stimulants. if you can handle them comfortabally without any sleep lose etc go for it I personally love my sleep.

24. Well..started my first EC stack today.

Honestly was nervous and still a bit nervous about it, lol. I'm quite healthy, but...still the side effects and risk's associated with it kinda make me un-easy.

25mg E (Bronkaid) 200mg C + 500mg of Green Tea Extract.

Thus far not terrible, pretty much what I expected I guess. Dry mouth, bit of jitters like I just slammed an espresso shot. Cleared me up a bit as far as breathing.

Will keep it at the one dose per day until next week sometime. I don't anticipate using more than 2 per day due to my fears + I honestly don't think anymore is all that big of a thing. I have read enough to assume the 2 per will be sufficient.

25. Quote Originally Posted by exzile View Post
    Well..started my first EC stack today.

Honestly was nervous and still a bit nervous about it, lol. I'm quite healthy, but...still the side effects and risk's associated with it kinda make me un-easy.

25mg E (Bronkaid) 200mg C + 500mg of Green Tea Extract.

Thus far not terrible, pretty much what I expected I guess. Dry mouth, bit of jitters like I just slammed an espresso shot. Cleared me up a bit as far as breathing.

Will keep it at the one dose per day until next week sometime. I don't anticipate using more than 2 per day due to my fears + I honestly don't think anymore is all that big of a thing. I have read enough to assume the 2 per will be sufficient.
    good job being on the safer side of things, expect to get upset stomach from GTE, its not promised but Ive read multiple logs where people get sick from GTE, drink more than enough H2O (dry mouth), Bronkaid is a respiratory medicine, so any respiratory problems you have will clear up when taken

26. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    good job being on the safer side of things, expect to get upset stomach from GTE, its not promised but Ive read multiple logs where people get sick from GTE, drink more than enough H2O (dry mouth), Bronkaid is a respiratory medicine, so any respiratory problems you have will clear up when taken
    Oh yea. I noticed the thirst thing pretty fast, lol.

27. Quote Originally Posted by exzile View Post
    Oh yea. I noticed the thirst thing pretty fast, lol.
    oh yea, when I took my first dose, I felt like I was on crack lol, you'll grow accustomed to it

28. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    May just try alternating or may just stick with eca all the way though well see

The directions on bronkaid say do not exceed 6 per day.

if a person is stimulant sensative start off at 1-2 per day and work up. I think 4 a day is the max dose just to be on the safe side.

Thats just me though my body always has side effects when I go too high in stimulants or Im just not use to the sides and dont want to get used to them. My body works lower dosing on stimulants. if you can handle them comfortabally without any sleep lose etc go for it I personally love my sleep.
    From what I understand you shouldn't take more than 100 mg of ephedra per day, so 4 tabs of bronkaid @ 25 mg per tab is correct. I'd probably do something like 1 the first day to assess tolerance, then 2 the second day to see if I notice the difference. From there, I would wait until my body adapts and I adjust to 2 tabs a day, and then repeat for 3 tabs, and for 4 tabs.

caffeine would be the same way. As for the asprin I would alternate that each day with GTE. I think that's how i'm going to run it when I give it a shot.

29. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    From what I understand you shouldn't take more than 100 mg of ephedra per day, so 4 tabs of bronkaid @ 25 mg per tab is correct. I'd probably do something like 1 the first day to assess tolerance, then 2 the second day to see if I notice the difference. From there, I would wait until my body adapts and I adjust to 2 tabs a day, and then repeat for 3 tabs, and for 4 tabs.

caffeine would be the same way. As for the asprin I would alternate that each day with GTE. I think that's how i'm going to run it when I give it a shot.
    i keep reading that its 100mg a day but i wasnt sure if that means ephedrine sulfate or pure ephedrine. if its pure then wouldnt it equate to like 5 tabs of bronkaid? im curious cuz i take up to 100 mg of ephedrine hcl on some days but that still works out to be like 80mg of pure ephedrine i think

30. Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    i keep reading that its 100mg a day but i wasnt sure if that means ephedrine sulfate or pure ephedrine. if its pure then wouldnt it equate to like 5 tabs of bronkaid? im curious cuz i take up to 100 mg of ephedrine hcl on some days but that still works out to be like 80mg of pure ephedrine i think
    To be honest i'm not 100% sure either, but in this case i'm going to go with the less being more route and probably not run more than 4 tabs of bronkaid a day. If at any point I get adjusted to that, i'll probably take a break for a week or two and then start over again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help save my mom money!
    By McBurly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 12:31 AM
  2. WHOA save money
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 05:39 PM
  3. Homemade BCAA mix to save money
    By freakboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4