Save your money use ECA Stack

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
No fat burner is more effective than the ECA stack...or if u can stand it the ECY stack...so why waste money on fat burners that dont stack up...

i dont get it? none of them can touch the ECA..
if they could...they would be banned for fat loss just like Ephedra is

UKStrength

No fat burner is more effective than the ECA stack...or if u can stand it the ECY stack...so why waste money on fat burners that dont stack up...

i dont get it? none of them can touch the ECA..
if they could...they would be banned for fat loss just like Ephedra is
I agree mate, nothing else touches it. Apart from maybe clenbuterol or DCP but I haven't got that hardcore yet!

SilverRock

Awards
Does the ECY stack really compare to the ECA stack? What's the benefits of subbing Aspirin for Yohimbine ?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing may match eca eca for a therm stimulating fat burning but there are some very good non stim fatburners out there that work very well. Lean Extreme, Napalm, DCP etc. Those all work very good and burn fat through different path ways.

skratch

Awards
I agree time and time again we keep trying new things but the old school eca is still one of the best and cheapest stacks to use.

Only a few stacks were better but its hard to come by these days and that was the nyc stack.

take 2 of those and you dont want to look at food for a few days lol

the only problem now with the eca is the stuff out there isnt as potent,I remember taking old school rfa1 and that was some very strong stuff.

SilverRock

Awards
RFA-1 was the sh*t! It really ticks me off how things get banned. In today's world where obesity is the #1 killer, why ban something that will help people loose weight? It makes no sense!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Can anybody point me towards a thread or something explaining the effects ephedrine has on fat burning? I've tried searching it and haven't had much luck finding anything explaining the science behind it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree time and time again we keep trying new things but the old school eca is still one of the best and cheapest stacks to use.

Only a few stacks were better but its hard to come by these days and that was the nyc stack.

take 2 of those and you dont want to look at food for a few days lol

the only problem now with the eca is the stuff out there isnt as potent,I remember taking old school rfa1 and that was some very strong stuff.
OH Damn don't get me started on the nyc stack run that with t3 nothing better single digits EASY

skratch

Awards
Can anybody point me towards a thread or something explaining the effects ephedrine has on fat burning? I've tried searching it and haven't had much luck finding anything explaining the science behind it.
eca is one of the combos that actually has science behind it and works.Ill look for some write ups but the stuff has been patented by the originals.Its the only stack that actually has a patent for the 3 for burning fat.

that is why all the copys used mahung,willow bark ect guarana because they would get sued if the put straight ECA.

the combo taken together would make your body release fat while also having a big stimulant effect the aspirin had something to do with making it last longer.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
For us morons out there, what's the best "ratio"?

Equal amounts E, C, and A?

skratch

Awards
what is the nyc stack?
by far the best stack,it was the eca on steriods.nyc is nor-ephedrine hci,yohimbe hci and asprin

To this day I havnt tried anything that comes close to it.It would kill your hunger all day and it would work every day,it was weired you wouldnt get used to it and it hit hard every time youd take it.

It was one of the first fat burners to get pulled off the market because nor epdedrine is a few steps from becoming meth.

this fat burner was made from syntrax and they had triax out wich was a thyroid drug.

the fda pulled them both.

adipokinetix was my fav.I would pay 150 right now for a bottle of that stuff.

skratch

Awards

depends on the herb,if your using mahung its all in the process.The crap out there now is weak.

I would do 50mg ephedrine hci with 200 mg caf in the am.I take a one dose in the am and it hits hard for almost the whole day.

I take an asprin every 4 days because it upsets my stomach

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established

3 doses... spaced 5 hrs apart

if you never done ECA before start low dose E

example:
5am: 12.5mg E, 100mg C
10am: same
3pm: same

after you gauged your tolerance bump the E to 25mg each dose

IF YOU WANT TO ADD YOHIMBINE HCL BE SURE THE RATIO IS CORRECT FOR YOUR BODYWEIGHT

.1mg Y-HCL per pound of BW

if you have never used YHCL before... low dose it until your capable of its effects.... it will hurt you

okay thats all I have... there have been ECA posts all weekend... figured people could search for this info ..

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i stated my EC stack on Sunday... starting weight at 210 @ 5am.... currently doing the Paleo Diet... monday weight at 208 @ 5am..... crossfit workout .... tuesday weight at 206 @ 5am... possibly water weight lose due to the caffeine...

i'll rotate off the EC with either Recreate or some CL Red Acid... we'll see

skratch

Awards
heres a write up on nyca

NYC = norephedrine/caffeine/yohimbine

It was sold by syntrax as Adipokinetix

Heres the info I found on the stack and on "N" in general...

"YNCA (Yohimbine HCl 5mg, Norephedrine HCl, 25mg, Caffeine 100mg, Acetylsalicylic Acid 100mg)

Instead of ephedrine, YNCA uses norephedrine, specifically IR.2S
norephedrine. Ephedrine is indeed very thermogenic, but it
doesn't hold water compared to norephedrine. Studies show that
amphetamines are number one at raising metabolic rate and
norephedrine a close second. To make things interesting study
after study shows that the 1R,2S form is twice as potent as the 1S,2R form. Not only is norephedrine more thermogenic but it is also a better anorecitc, able to suppress appetite more thoroughly. Norephedrine triumphs over ephedrine on one more front because it passes the blood-brain barrier much less the ephedrine therefore stimulating certain parts of the brain much less. It has just enough to cause some pep but not so much as to cause the person to feel badly.

To potentiate the norephedrine caffeine and aspirin are added and voila we have the NCA stack. The Y stands for yohimbine, an alpha sub 2 adrenergic receptor blocker. To explain why this is added I must explain a little biochemistry. All of the ephedrine alkaloids do their work by stimulating nerve ending to produce
catecholamines like adrenaline, an adrenergic hormone. In turn,
adrenaline stimulates various adrenergic receptors of which there are the beta and alpha types. The receptors we want stimulated to increase the rate of fat loss are the beta sub 2 and and the beta sub 3. Fortunately, 1R,2S norephedrine does an excellent job of doing this. The receptor that we don't want stimulated is the alpha sub 2. It is this receptor that prevents fat mobilization
out of the cell. Thus, whenever this receptor gets stimulated,
no fat can get out of the cell and no subsequent burning of that fat can occur. Women have an especially large amount of alpha sub 2 receptors in their lower body and thus tend to have a very difficult time keeping fat off of this area.
As an alpha sub 2 adrenergic receptor antagonist, yohimbine is ideal at blocking the above described effect, allowing fat to be mobilized and burned. A final benefit of the yohimbine is the ability to increase the libido in both men and women!"

They should of stoped here,they had the best fat burner ever.Then they made lipokinetix and added sodium usiate (DNP) and a T2 thyroid hormone to nyc.

dropping 40lbs on that **** was easy,keeping your liver wasnt.

I remember when they launched it and they had a graph that showed how much eca,nyc ect raised your metabolism and eca was like 8-10% with there breathing machines hooked up to people and adipo wsa like 15-20% and lipo was over 40% lol

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
3 doses... spaced 5 hrs apart

if you never done ECA before start low dose E

example:
5am: 12.5mg E, 100mg C
10am: same
3pm: same

after you gauged your tolerance bump the E to 25mg each dose

IF YOU WANT TO ADD YOHIMBINE HCL BE SURE THE RATIO IS CORRECT FOR YOUR BODYWEIGHT

.1mg Y-HCL per pound of BW

if you have never used YHCL before... low dose it until your capable of its effects.... it will hurt you

okay thats all I have... there have been ECA posts all weekend... figured people could search for this info ..
great post man! :thanks:
Im going to start a ECY stack soon...but the E is some ethyl of it, called Bunka or something like that. but its dirt cheap at CVS

SkinnyMinnie

Awards
RFA-1 was the sh*t! It really ticks me off how things get banned. In today's world where obesity is the #1 killer, why ban something that will help people loose weight? It makes no sense!
Because it KILLS people too? Ephedrine has the potential for inducing heart disease just like obesity does, along with a whole host of other side effects. Granted, it's the idiots who take supplements recklessly who kill themselves through them - the ones who overdose and/or who do not take the necessary precautions like drinking enough water and whatnot - the ones who give all of these supplements a bad rep... The government just prefers to be totalitarian in banning them and not risk having people kill themselves with them, even though there are people who are sensible when they use them.

Plus there are also people who have been killed by using ephedrine at normal doses, just like obese people (anyone, really) can die by taking supplements inappropriately.

ECA is pretty effective, but you have to know what you're doing and assume the risks you are taking by ingesting it.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
by far the best stack,it was the eca on steriods.nyc is nor-ephedrine hci,yohimbe hci and asprin

To this day I havnt tried anything that comes close to it.It would kill your hunger all day and it would work every day,it was weired you wouldnt get used to it and it hit hard every time youd take it.

It was one of the first fat burners to get pulled off the market because nor epdedrine is a few steps from becoming meth.

this fat burner was made from syntrax and they had triax out wich was a thyroid drug.

http://www.sell.com/23KWZK

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
just wondering....is Hydroxycut better than an ECA or ECY?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i need help with timing...
first dose-pre morning cardio
second dose-4 or 5 hours hours later or wait and make it pre WO?
third dose-4 or 5 hours later-after I last took it or after my WO?

UKStrength

For the second dose, I'd take it pre-workout, it'll help you push harder in the gym.

If you train late though (5pm onwards) I wouldn't, take it earlier or you might have trouble sleeping.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
The way i layed it out is how I take it

5am, 10am, 3pm

If i end up going to the gym at say 230pm... i will adjust and take my 3rd dose at 2pm.

like today I plan to do my CrossFit at 10am... so I am going to adjust it an take it at 930am.... my first dose was at 530am, so not axactly 5hr spread.

im sure if you dont take a dose exactly pre-workout.. it will still have the same effect

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, ill figure it out...when I lift changes everyday cuz of school and whatnot

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I was looking around, I'm trying to figure out how long I can safely run a ECY stack, I found either...
A)4 weeks on, 2 weeks off 4/2
B)2 weeks on/2 weeks off 2/2

what does anyone think about this?
also, I might start mine next week and log it :think:

stfdkd37

Awards
only ting is i don't wanna die taking this stuff now i'll follow directions to the tee which i do with any other medication/fat burner but will this stuff be safe if i take it exactly as directed or is it a chance i can still die off this?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

its what he was lookin 4

jcp2

Awards
  • Established

This brings a tear to my eye. I was just thinking about this the other night. I was trying to find norephedrine on the net. The alkaloids were made illegal years ago but i was not sure of the current status.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i might not run the Bonka stuff...just do Y&C with a fat-burner (Recreate/Lipo 6X/ DREN)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking around, I'm trying to figure out how long I can safely run a ECY stack, I found either...
A)4 weeks on, 2 weeks off 4/2
B)2 weeks on/2 weeks off 2/2

what does anyone think about this?
also, I might start mine next week and log it :think:
I personally like to stay on a stimulant and just finish it out verses on and off besides of the sides coming off.

and dosing is very individual those with a low tolerance for stimulates have to work there way up letting their body get used to the new stimulant while those with a higher tolerance can start moderate right offf the bat. also take into account bodyweight and work works best for you.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im reading up on it :) also Ive found out that E&C work well, so may not run the Y, or I could just due Y&C...I dont want to die from the E lol. or I could just take a fat-burner and throw in some extra C or Y

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Isn't pseudoephedrine hci the same or similar? I've used it before and seems to work, although I've never used ephedrine or norephedrine.

I've used the CVS brand pseudoephedrine hci - 120mg tabs:
* 1/3 - 1/4 tab, about 30mg - 40mg pseudoephedrine hci
* 81mg aspirin
* 100mg - 200mg caffeine

Seems to work; body temperature goes up, breating and heart rate seems to increase, and body fat does come off, but exercise and diet have to be in line as well. The one time I used this consistently was during the winter while on a pseudo-V diet: I took the recipe above, usually exercised first thing in the morning on empty, and followed a pseudo-V diet. Also, I took the recipe above first thing in the morning before exercise and sometimes around noon - if I take it any later I have trouble sleeping at night.

However, I don't like taking stimulants or at least not for long. I've found that TTA works pretty well, especially if you also use sesamin and consume fish, olive, flax, or any other healthy fat.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im on day 3 of my EC stack...not really dosing Y, so far Im loving it! Im thinking about taking Redline (pills, not the drink) Pre-WO. what does anyone think about that? The ingredients don't seem to strong, a bunch of stuff, but its only 1085mg or something...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Proprietary Blend: (Caffeine Citrate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Evoburn Pure Evodiamine, Octapomine, Guggulsterone E & Z, Yerbe Mate, Green Tea, Synephrine, cAMP (adenosine cyclic 3',5'-monophosphate), Vinpocetine, Yohimbine HCL) 910 mg

http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=10345

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine has used Redline before and likes it, he said it was pretty strong.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine has used Redline before and likes it, he said it was pretty strong.
i have used it before and also like it, i am curious about taking the E&C in the am then pre WO taking Redline

UKStrength

Glad you're liking it mate, just increase your dosages slowly and you should stay safe.

fitnessgoal

Awards
I was wondering if recreate would work for ephedrine part?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're liking it mate, just increase your dosages slowly and you should stay safe.
of course! its hard not to though, I love the 'high' I get from E lol. I'm just hoping I can have results like Ive read about from others