Save your money use ECA Stack

Page 6 of 26 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I understand, I want to know if E/C/A/Y is safe? if it is, I will dose all, or EOD..
    how do I dose the A? Im taking baby Aspirin (81mg)
    so i tried this this morning, i gotta say the asprin makes a huge difference. i had stopped noticing the effects of ecy so much until today. felt like week 1 again.

i would just take one aspirin a day at most, some people recommend one every 2 days to avoid stomach problems.

i bought some white willow bark, supposedly the active ingredient in aspirin is a derivative of it so u can take it without stomach problems.

ive been wondering myself about dosing ecay. everyone always has u do ecy or eca but never all 4. i tried it this morning but im thinking of just taking the aspirin once a day in the morning and dropping the y for that dose if necessary.

as far as gte is concerned, i tried using that to replace my caffeine for a couple doses but just felt like i got less caffeine. maybe it needs to add up or something, im sure other people know better than me about it. its almost as cheap as the c so im gonna use it when i run out.

i have an abundance of random stims so im trying to see what would work with it safely. i was thinking of tossing in some geranium extract but that may be overkill

2. Such a headache from all the compelling arguements - i'm either going to go ECA or EGA
    •   

3. Yohimbe is not recomended because when mixed with eca it makes a really hard stimulant effect,that is the reason why norepedrine caf/asprin was made up because nor ephedrine is much less potant as a stim as ephedrine.

Your best bet is to use topical yohimbe an our or two before cardio.

the ephedrine and caf dont make you lose weight,the adrenalin your body pumps out when taking them is and asprin will make your body make more adrenalin and keep it from tapping down after a few days.

people go ahead and try it without aspirin,you will see what I mean once you add it after and you dont even need to wait a few days just add it after 5 days on ec and see how hard it will hit with the added aspirin.

I can find many articles on eca testing,there is scientific proof that it works,why try and recreate the wheel?

its called eca stack for a reason lol.

Ohh and be ready to want to puke all day if you add green tea and yohimbe to that stack.

4. Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    Yohimbe is not recomended because when mixed with eca it makes a really hard stimulant effect,that is the reason why norepedrine caf/asprin was made up because nor ephedrine is much less potant as a stim as ephedrine.

the ephedrine and caf dont make you lose weight,the adrenalin your body pumps out when taking them is and asprin will make your body make more adrenalin and keep it from tapping down after a few days.

people go ahead and try it without aspirin,you will see what I mean once you add it after and you dont even need to wait a few days just add it after 5 days on ec and see how hard it will hit with the added aspirin.

I can find many articles on eca testing,there is scientific proof that it works,why try and recreate the wheel?

Ohh and be ready to want to puke all day if you add green tea and yohimbe to that stack.
    Scratch, good post on the ECA, but I have taken EC stack for awhile, I start out slow and work up to EC and A , then add in green tea and yohimbe but taper down E as I add in Y. I started doing this about 2 weeks ago (adding in Yohimbe) and so far havent felt like puking or even have jitters....I think your right for beginners but for those who have tolerance and have used it for awhile adding Y to stack won't be a deal breaker, it is more of a break through for those who are 10% and below i think. I''m no expert like BS150 or others here- this is just what I am experiencing...

5. Quote Originally Posted by redfury1977 View Post
    Scratch, good post on the ECA, but I have taken EC stack for awhile, I start out slow and work up to EC and A , then add in green tea and yohimbe but taper down E as I add in Y. I started doing this about 2 weeks ago (adding in Yohimbe) and so far havent felt like puking or even have jitters....I think your right for beginners but for those who have tolerance and have used it for awhile adding Y to stack won't be a deal breaker, it is more of a break through for those who are 10% and below i think. I''m no expert like BS150 or others here- this is just what I am experiencing...
    BG5150

6. ok ok, Im just going to do ECA for a few weeks then go back to ECY...

7. Quote Originally Posted by redfury1977 View Post
    i agree with that, ive tried doses with ecy, ecay, ecgy and one with all of them and i havent really felt the urge to puke or any additional sides. i may just have a higher tolerance from too many stimulants but it seems to be okay.

just start off slow i guess? im not really an expert either, just learning from playing with different doses and compounds so if anyone knows any actual info why eca with green tea/ yohimbine may be bad itd be appreciated

8. BEST PLACE TO GET THE EC I CAN GET THE ASPIRIN MYSELF LINKS PLEASE LINKS

9. Quote Originally Posted by stfdkd37 View Post
    BEST PLACE TO GET THE EC I CAN GET THE ASPIRIN MYSELF LINKS PLEASE LINKS
    um if you had bothered to search for this anywhere let alone read nearly ANY of the pages in this thread u would probably have an answer for that...

10. Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    so i tried this this morning, i gotta say the asprin makes a huge difference. i had stopped noticing the effects of ecy so much until today. felt like week 1 again.

i would just take one aspirin a day at most, some people recommend one every 2 days to avoid stomach problems.

i bought some white willow bark, supposedly the active ingredient in aspirin is a derivative of it so u can take it without stomach problems.

ive been wondering myself about dosing ecay. everyone always has u do ecy or eca but never all 4. i tried it this morning but im thinking of just taking the aspirin once a day in the morning and dropping the y for that dose if necessary.

as far as gte is concerned, i tried using that to replace my caffeine for a couple doses but just felt like i got less caffeine. maybe it needs to add up or something, im sure other people know better than me about it. its almost as cheap as the c so im gonna use it when i run out.

i have an abundance of random stims so im trying to see what would work with it safely. i was thinking of tossing in some geranium extract but that may be overkill
    thats because you were used to the caffiene and the gte doesnt have as much caffiene

Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    Yohimbe is not recomended because when mixed with eca it makes a really hard stimulant effect,that is the reason why norepedrine caf/asprin was made up because nor ephedrine is much less potant as a stim as ephedrine.

I cant take yohimbine I did two stacks of it; although it worked the sides are too much for me. shivering, nausea, too many sides

Quote Originally Posted by redfury1977 View Post
    thats the best way to do it if your stimulant sensative work your way up untill your comfortable

its really no set way to do this

you can do
    ec
    eca
    e gte
    ecay

do what you think works best for you. it may take some expirementing. and remember every body is different so just dont take what works on someones else's word because that what works for them.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    um if you had bothered to search for this anywhere let alone read nearly ANY of the pages in this thread u would probably have an answer for that...
    Really?

Please identify the post that identifies a source for ephedrine without having to take cold medicine.

If you can't find it in this thread feel free to answer the question yourself.

12. many people dont know about this stuff. good information in this thread! I feel very fortunate to be a member here and activetly particpate in this discussion you guys are my homies
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

13. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    its called bronkaid its an otc supplement you can buy at the pharmacy
    It's not a "supplement" it's a cold remedy with guaifenesin.

Are there no side effects or dangers in taking so much guaifenesin?

14. Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    It's not a "supplement" it's a cold remedy with guaifenesin.

Are there no side effects or dangers in taking so much guaifenesin?
    I honestly don't know I do have this information though as this study didnt show the dose used.
    Abuse of guaifenesin-containing medications genera...[Urology. 1999] - PubMed Result

heres another Guaifenesin- and ephedrine-induced stones. [J Endourol. 1999] - PubMed Result

the closest thing Ive found is very broad stating that abuse leads to stones. so its best to not exceed recommended dosing or stones can be had.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15673990?ordinalpos=1&itool=En trezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pub med_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_Discov eryPanel.Pubmed_Discovery_RA&l inkpos=2&log$=relatedreviews&l ogdbfrom=pubmed

15. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I honestly don't know I do have this information though as this study didnt show the dose used.
    Abuse of guaifenesin-containing medications genera...[Urology. 1999] - PubMed Result

heres another Guaifenesin- and ephedrine-induced stones. [J Endourol. 1999] - PubMed Result

the closest thing Ive found is very broad stating that abuse leads to stones. so its best to not exceed recommended dosing or stones can be had.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15673990?ordinalpos=1&itool=En trezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pub med_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_Discov eryPanel.Pubmed_Discovery_RA&l inkpos=2&log$=relatedreviews&l ogdbfrom=pubmed
    There were several other related studies linked from the studies you provided.

Sounds like it's OK to use for short cycles and taken in moderation, but certainly not something I'd use on a regular basis.

Is this commonly available in any pharmacy? Any reason not to buy it online?

16. Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    There were several other related studies linked from the studies you provided.

Sounds like it's OK to use for short cycles and taken in moderation, but certainly not something I'd use on a regular basis.

Is this commonly available in any pharmacy? Any reason not to buy it online?
    Pretty sure you have to provide a scanned/copied state issued photo id/drivers license so that the feds can keep track of who is buying ephedrine products - they are trying to keep a lock on everything. Most places you can only buy 3 or 4 boxes of a 60 ct. at a time.

So that can be annoying to provide, may be easier to just go to CVS or Walgreens and see if they have it.
  17. Unbreakable

BS150
    BG5150
    B5150
    Life is a terminal condition.

18. I just ordered these from supplementcentral.com I can get the stuff down the street at any gas station but the people keep upping the price.

I just paid 17 for 24 12.5mg caps there,then saw they were 12mg so I ordered online for the rest of my cycle

qty item price total
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    3 Rapid Action Ephedrine HCl 25mg 48 table $17.95 $53.85
    items total: $53.85
    UPS Ground shipping: $6.02
    total charges: $59.87
  19. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    ok ok, Im just going to do ECA for a few weeks then go back to ECY...
    Here is my point and I'll try to be clear; E and Y togther can cause serious adverse effects such as anxiety, rapid heart beat, irregular heart beat, and even dimensia in those sensitive. It is something that one needs to carefully and slowly assess their tolerance to.

Now if you were to use simply Ephedrine and GTE (contains Caffeine and acts as a COMT inhibitor [similar to what the intent of aspirin is for]) you kill two birds with one stone.

Then switch to Y and GTE (for the same stated reasons above)

Then as you assess your tolerance you could go E/Y/GTE. This way you don't need caffeine nor aspirin.

A point that many forget is that you do not need to feel wired to be stimulating receptors and in a thermogenic state. Caffeine is often the main culprit in generating the stimulated effect. If you do desire more caffeine use more GTE as it has a plethora of other health benefits such as improved lipids, anti-oxidant, etc. etc. Keep in mind though that increased GTE (COMT inhibitor) means that your stimulants will last longer with the potential for insomnia and the likes.
    Life is a terminal condition.

20. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Here is my point and I'll try to be clear; E and Y togther can cause serious adverse effects such as anxiety, rapid heart beat, irregular heart beat, and even dimensia in those sensitive. It is something that one needs to carefully and slowly assess their tolerance to.

Now if you were to use simply Ephedrine and GTE (contains Caffeine and acts as a COMT inhibitor [similar to what the intent of aspirin is for]) you kill two birds with one stone.

Then as you assess your tolerance you could go E/Y/GTE. This way you don't need caffeine nor aspirin.

A point that many forget is that you do not need to feel wired to be stimulating receptors and in a thermogenic state. Caffeine is often the main culprit in generating the stimulated effect. If you do desire more caffeine use more GTE as it has a plethora of other health benefits such as improved lipids, anti-oxidant, etc. etc. Keep in mind though that increased GTE (COMT inhibitor) means that your stimulants will last longer with the potential for insomnia and the likes.
    ok, I wasnt excited about the whole Aspirin idea in the first place. Ive been reading several other threads and one is saying A is ideal...but I could switch to E/Y/GTE...400mg of GTE each serving?

21. the other health benefits of GTE are a plus also...

22. Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    I just ordered these from supplementcentral.com I can get the stuff down the street at any gas station but the people keep upping the price.

I just paid 17 for 24 12.5mg caps there,then saw they were 12mg so I ordered online for the rest of my cycle

qty item price total
    3 Rapid Action Ephedrine HCl 25mg 48 table $17.95 $53.85
    items total: $53.85
    UPS Ground shipping: $6.02
    total charges: $59.87
    Damn son you got robbed. You can get 3 boxes of bronkaid at 60 per box for like 7-10 bucks a box.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Damn son you got robbed. You can get 3 boxes of bronkaid at 60 per box for like 7-10 bucks a box.
    I didnt get bronkaid because

A its not a hci and dosnt work as good.

B it has double the Guaifenesin

Do a little search on hydrocloride

ephedrine sulfate makes me sleep like a baby,it has no affect on me.

24. i think thats the point...that u will have to take the asthma medicine

ive been using primatene, theres a cvs brand thats like 6 bucks for 24 count of 12.5mg e hcl. it does work out to be the same amount of guafeniesin as the bronkaid though. that looks a bit better for a few bucks more

25. haha i keep changing up my dose after reading these posts, great info though. i think i like it with the y and i get no negative effects from it.

i have noticed a change from the asprin though, it seems to kick harder and last longer. il try one with gte and see if its as effective (or is it supposed to be a more subtle feeling but still work the same way?)

i have only about a week and a half left on this cycle but i guess i can figure out which combo is the most effective

26. hmmm im gonna have to look into GTE, thats a new one for me

27. im a fxcking retard.... green tea extract! you silly bastards and your abbreviations!

28. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post

would 400mg of Green tea extract provide enough caffeine to be effective?

This is the ingredients for 1 cap of 400mg NOW Foods Green Tea Extract at NP... says only 4mg of C?

Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf) 400mg **
    Standardized Extract) (Contains 4 mg of Caffeine)
    min. 98% Total Polyphenols, 80% Total Catechins, and
    50% EGCg(Epigallocatechin Gallate) (200 mg)]

Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf)
    50mg **

Could you do E/Y/GTE/C? Sounds like a lot but im very tolerant to stims

29. I don't agree with Green Tea for your ECA stack. I would say go the tried and true route.

I personally do enjoy substituting Chocamine in place of my caffeine at times.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

30. i think someone said the gte was supposed to work on similar pathways as the caffeine so it wasnt necessary. im sure u could take them both though if u wanted to, it adds a negligible amount of caffeine so it wouldnt hurt. i just tried a ecay, i might replace the a with gte.

i used to switch the c with gte if i took a last dose too late at night to avoid insomnia, worked pretty well. after all these stimulants u barely feel the gte

and yea it took me a while to figure out what these acronyms were haha i didnt know wtf gte could be

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help save my mom money!
    By McBurly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 12:31 AM
  2. WHOA save money
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 05:39 PM
  3. Homemade BCAA mix to save money
    By freakboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4