Save your money use ECA Stack

Page 6 of 20 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    why does yohimbine cause anxiety

    "These findings indicate that: (1) noradrenergic hyperactivity may be a factor in the production of some anxiety states;"
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    why does yohimbine cause anxiety

    "These findings indicate that: (1) noradrenergic hyperactivity may be a factor in the production of some anxiety states;"
    sweet, thanks
    ...I feel dumb asking this again, but each pill of Y is 2.5mg, I weigh 220, so how many pills a day is that? 10-12

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Just go ECA and drink some ****in green tea. Just alternate days between aspirin and green tea.
    May just try alternating or may just stick with eca all the way though well see

    Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I'm sonfused. On top you say only 2 per day then on the bottom you say not to exceed 6 per day...am I mixing things up?
    The directions on bronkaid say do not exceed 6 per day.

    if a person is stimulant sensative start off at 1-2 per day and work up. I think 4 a day is the max dose just to be on the safe side.

    Thats just me though my body always has side effects when I go too high in stimulants or Im just not use to the sides and dont want to get used to them. My body works lower dosing on stimulants. if you can handle them comfortabally without any sleep lose etc go for it I personally love my sleep.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   
       


  4. Well..started my first EC stack today.

    Honestly was nervous and still a bit nervous about it, lol. I'm quite healthy, but...still the side effects and risk's associated with it kinda make me un-easy.

    25mg E (Bronkaid) 200mg C + 500mg of Green Tea Extract.

    Thus far not terrible, pretty much what I expected I guess. Dry mouth, bit of jitters like I just slammed an espresso shot. Cleared me up a bit as far as breathing.

    Will keep it at the one dose per day until next week sometime. I don't anticipate using more than 2 per day due to my fears + I honestly don't think anymore is all that big of a thing. I have read enough to assume the 2 per will be sufficient.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by exzile View Post
    Well..started my first EC stack today.

    Honestly was nervous and still a bit nervous about it, lol. I'm quite healthy, but...still the side effects and risk's associated with it kinda make me un-easy.

    25mg E (Bronkaid) 200mg C + 500mg of Green Tea Extract.

    Thus far not terrible, pretty much what I expected I guess. Dry mouth, bit of jitters like I just slammed an espresso shot. Cleared me up a bit as far as breathing.

    Will keep it at the one dose per day until next week sometime. I don't anticipate using more than 2 per day due to my fears + I honestly don't think anymore is all that big of a thing. I have read enough to assume the 2 per will be sufficient.
    good job being on the safer side of things, expect to get upset stomach from GTE, its not promised but Ive read multiple logs where people get sick from GTE, drink more than enough H2O (dry mouth), Bronkaid is a respiratory medicine, so any respiratory problems you have will clear up when taken

  6. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    good job being on the safer side of things, expect to get upset stomach from GTE, its not promised but Ive read multiple logs where people get sick from GTE, drink more than enough H2O (dry mouth), Bronkaid is a respiratory medicine, so any respiratory problems you have will clear up when taken
    Oh yea. I noticed the thirst thing pretty fast, lol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by exzile View Post
    Oh yea. I noticed the thirst thing pretty fast, lol.
    oh yea, when I took my first dose, I felt like I was on crack lol, you'll grow accustomed to it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    May just try alternating or may just stick with eca all the way though well see

    The directions on bronkaid say do not exceed 6 per day.

    if a person is stimulant sensative start off at 1-2 per day and work up. I think 4 a day is the max dose just to be on the safe side.

    Thats just me though my body always has side effects when I go too high in stimulants or Im just not use to the sides and dont want to get used to them. My body works lower dosing on stimulants. if you can handle them comfortabally without any sleep lose etc go for it I personally love my sleep.
    From what I understand you shouldn't take more than 100 mg of ephedra per day, so 4 tabs of bronkaid @ 25 mg per tab is correct. I'd probably do something like 1 the first day to assess tolerance, then 2 the second day to see if I notice the difference. From there, I would wait until my body adapts and I adjust to 2 tabs a day, and then repeat for 3 tabs, and for 4 tabs.

    caffeine would be the same way. As for the asprin I would alternate that each day with GTE. I think that's how i'm going to run it when I give it a shot.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    From what I understand you shouldn't take more than 100 mg of ephedra per day, so 4 tabs of bronkaid @ 25 mg per tab is correct. I'd probably do something like 1 the first day to assess tolerance, then 2 the second day to see if I notice the difference. From there, I would wait until my body adapts and I adjust to 2 tabs a day, and then repeat for 3 tabs, and for 4 tabs.

    caffeine would be the same way. As for the asprin I would alternate that each day with GTE. I think that's how i'm going to run it when I give it a shot.
    i keep reading that its 100mg a day but i wasnt sure if that means ephedrine sulfate or pure ephedrine. if its pure then wouldnt it equate to like 5 tabs of bronkaid? im curious cuz i take up to 100 mg of ephedrine hcl on some days but that still works out to be like 80mg of pure ephedrine i think

  10. Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    i keep reading that its 100mg a day but i wasnt sure if that means ephedrine sulfate or pure ephedrine. if its pure then wouldnt it equate to like 5 tabs of bronkaid? im curious cuz i take up to 100 mg of ephedrine hcl on some days but that still works out to be like 80mg of pure ephedrine i think
    To be honest i'm not 100% sure either, but in this case i'm going to go with the less being more route and probably not run more than 4 tabs of bronkaid a day. If at any point I get adjusted to that, i'll probably take a break for a week or two and then start over again.
  11. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    sweet, thanks
    ...I feel dumb asking this again, but each pill of Y is 2.5mg, I weigh 220, so how many pills a day is that? 10-12
    .10mg/lb of bw split into 3 or 4 equal doses. More can be consumed but you must assess your tolerance. Doses combined with ephedrine MUST be approach with caution.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    .10mg/lb of bw split into 3 or 4 equal doses. More can be consumed but you must assess your tolerance. Doses combined with ephedrine MUST be approach with caution.
    I agree... mixing E and Y is just not worth it. It doesn't stimulate thermogenisis much more than the standard ECA, but with 10x the side effects.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  13. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    .10mg/lb of bw split into 3 or 4 equal doses. More can be consumed but you must assess your tolerance. Doses combined with ephedrine MUST be approach with caution.
    honestly, I just want to know how much to take with each dose...I cannot figure that out. .10mg, when one pill is 2.5mg...I dont weight 250. Am I doing this right?
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I agree... mixing E and Y is just not worth it. It doesn't stimulate thermogenisis much more than the standard ECA, but with 10x the side effects.

    Adams
    Im going to switch to ECA...1 baby Aspirin with my morning dose, maybe another with evening, not sure yet

  14. ive been taking ecy for a couple weeks now, ive been ramping the doses up and i still dont really feel any negative effects. what exactly would it be? just anxiety and whatnot, i feel great on ecy. eca seems a little stronger but it could just be cuz i was used to the yohimbine when i switched. i just dont like the idea of taking too much asprin, i feel like it would inhibit muscle growth somehow
  15. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    honestly, I just want to know how much to take with each dose...I cannot figure that out. .10mg, when one pill is 2.5mg...I dont weight 250. Am I doing this right?
    Dude!?!

    .10mg per pound of body weight.

    220lbs x .10mg = 22mg.

    Yeah, I know, still too hard.

    22mg divided by 2.5mg = 8.8

    Stick with 8.

    8 divided by 4 times per day = 2
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  16. Dont give up on the yohimbe guys,you can always run the topical and get the same results with little to no sides.I cant take gte, it makes me want to throw up and if I add yohimbe on top I feel like a zombe.

    You can also get away with an asprin every other day,the stuff stays in you for a while.

    Also another not,when possible use ephedrine hci,its alot more potant and I only take one dose a day and it keeps me buzzed for almost 8 hours.

  17. I know you are not supposed to drink alcohol with the E/C stack. But tonight I'm planning on going out with friends. If I took a dose at 7:30 AM will I be fine if I will not be drinking until 7:00 or later PM tonight?

    Is all that happens is an intensified effect to the drinking? Or is it something worse to combine the stack and drinking?

    Thanks!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by exzile View Post
    I know you are not supposed to drink alcohol with the E/C stack. But tonight I'm planning on going out with friends. If I took a dose at 7:30 AM will I be fine if I will not be drinking until 7:00 or later PM tonight?

    Is all that happens is an intensified effect to the drinking? Or is it something worse to combine the stack and drinking?

    Thanks!
    Eat throughout the day, and drink lots of fluids before indulging, and you will be fine. I got sick on ephedrine one time with a beer, but I had 3 doses in me, and not a lot of food. Being so far apart from your dose, you can eat, and drink fluids and be just normal.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Eat throughout the day, and drink lots of fluids before indulging, and you will be fine. I got sick on ephedrine one time with a beer, but I had 3 doses in me, and not a lot of food. Being so far apart from your dose, you can eat, and drink fluids and be just normal.

    Adams
    That's what I was thinking from my readings. I just wanted to make sure and not have anything out of the ordinary happen while out tonight...

    Thank you!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    i just dont like the idea of taking too much asprin, i feel like it would inhibit muscle growth somehow
    Thats why Im taking just 1 baby Aspirin (81mg)-im starting ECA right now
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Dude!?!

    .10mg per pound of body weight.

    220lbs x .10mg = 22mg.

    Yeah, I know, still too hard.

    22mg divided by 2.5mg = 8.8

    Stick with 8.

    8 divided by 4 times per day = 2

    thanx man, the semester just got done with school, I do not want to do any math right now lol

  21. I take my Aspirin in the morning, with my first dose, MAYBE another one with an evening dose...the Y is causing me too much anxiety, Ill go back in a week or two

  22. Okay So I've read through this whole thread twice now, and been looking at it for the past couple of days as well. let me get this right. if I take e/y/gte/ it works better than e/c/a because the e/y compliment each other to target different types of receptors to help with my VAT fat. and the gte will provide prolonged benefits. is this correct? also I have not used any of these before so I would start out at e @ 10mg 2xday, y@.1xbw, and gte at what?

    also would anything of this have a negative reaction with USPLABS Jacked because I take two to three scoops on workout days, and recreate? which would add caffiene. or should I just drop the recreate?

    Further more, I work out every day mon-fri weights and intense cardio; I'm on a ckd diet, and I also have a very active job. Should I only take the e once a day for now? And should I take this stack before or after my workouts. the y I have read in here I should take before...but what about the e/gte?

    My gas station sells ephedra, and just ephedra for like 15 box for 25 10mg pills, wouldn't that be better than taking broncaid so I don't have the guistifin( cough stuff...however it's spelled)?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Okay So I've read through this whole thread twice now, and been looking at it for the past couple of days as well. let me get this right. if I take e/y/gte/ it works better than e/c/a because the e/y compliment each other to target different types of receptors to help with my VAT fat. and the gte will provide prolonged benefits. is this correct? also I have not used any of these before so I would start out at e @ 10mg 2xday, y@.1xbw, and gte at what?

    also would anything of this have a negative reaction with USPLABS Jacked because I take two to three scoops on workout days, and recreate? which would add caffiene. or should I just drop the recreate?

    Further more, I work out every day mon-fri weights and intense cardio; I'm on a ckd diet, and I also have a very active job. Should I only take the e once a day for now? And should I take this stack before or after my workouts. the y I have read in here I should take before...but what about the e/gte?

    My gas station sells ephedra, and just ephedra for like 15 box for 25 10mg pills, wouldn't that be better than taking broncaid so I don't have the guistifin( cough stuff...however it's spelled)?
    From what I've heard, stay away from the gas station Ephedra. You would be better off with bronkaid, I believe.

  24. is there anything else besides broncaid? I really try to stay away from the cough meds? I have searched online, and through this thread but there is really nothing about just ephedra...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    is there anything else besides broncaid? I really try to stay away from the cough meds? I have searched online, and through this thread but there is really nothing about just ephedra...
    As far as I know, the legal supply of ephedra will more thank likely be in the form of an asthma medicine.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Okay So I've read through this whole thread twice now, and been looking at it for the past couple of days as well. let me get this right. if I take e/y/gte/ it works better than e/c/a because the e/y compliment each other to target different types of receptors to help with my VAT fat. and the gte will provide prolonged benefits. is this correct? also I have not used any of these before so I would start out at e @ 10mg 2xday, y@.1xbw, and gte at what?

    also would anything of this have a negative reaction with USPLABS Jacked because I take two to three scoops on workout days, and recreate? which would add caffiene. or should I just drop the recreate?

    Further more, I work out every day mon-fri weights and intense cardio; I'm on a ckd diet, and I also have a very active job. Should I only take the e once a day for now? And should I take this stack before or after my workouts. the y I have read in here I should take before...but what about the e/gte?

    My gas station sells ephedra, and just ephedra for like 15 box for 25 10mg pills, wouldn't that be better than taking broncaid so I don't have the guistifin( cough stuff...however it's spelled)?
    slow down champ, one question at a time lol
    -Ive cut back on Jack3d to only 1 1/2 scoops pre WO
    -as when to take the separate doses, 4-5 hours apart, I structure my timing on my day, so it varies
    -I would stop Recreate, but thats just me...do what you want
    -you grow a tolerance to only one E a day, so you'll have to increase it to two, just be sure your drinking alot of H2O and not alot of other forms of caffeine (coffee, energy drinks, soda)
    -Bronkaid is a cough/respiratory medicine, to the best of my understanding its the best way to get E today, just dont go to extremes with how many you take

  27. What about a dose of gte... I am thinking about buying nutra planets bulk gte. do you think that a eygte stack sounds good? should I add/take away anything?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    What about a dose of gte... I am thinking about buying nutra planets bulk gte. do you think that a eygte stack sounds good? should I add/take away anything?
    I dont take GTE

  29. Why are people banking on GTE in the ECA stack? It doesn't replace the E, the C, or the A. It has certain properties as aspirin, but does not reproduce the prostaglandin activity, nor the cAMP activity. GTE has very little caffeine, so why are people wanting GTE instead of something in the ECA stack?

    GTE is great, don't get me wrong, but not in the ECA stack.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  30. gotca so just eca then... Thanks for all your help guys

  31. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Why are people banking on GTE in the ECA stack? It doesn't replace the E, the C, or the A. It has certain properties as aspirin, but does not reproduce the prostaglandin activity, nor the cAMP activity. GTE has very little caffeine, so why are people wanting GTE instead of something in the ECA stack?

    GTE is great, don't get me wrong, but not in the ECA stack.

    Adams
    bump
  32. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Why is everyone banking on ECA?
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  33. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Why is everyone banking on ECA?
    I believe because it is one of the few things that actually works.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  34. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    I was being sarcastic.

    Cardio and diet work too
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  35. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I was being sarcastic.

    Cardio and diet work too
    WELL PUT A SMILEY IN DAMMIT!

    I agree... I only use ECA when a deadline is approaching for something... coupled with an intense amount of that novel stuff called.. Exercising.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  36. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Okay So I've read through this whole thread twice now, and been looking at it for the past couple of days as well. let me get this right. if I take e/y/gte/ it works better than e/c/a because the e/y compliment each other to target different types of receptors to help with my VAT fat. and the gte will provide prolonged benefits. is this correct? also I have not used any of these before so I would start out at e @ 10mg 2xday, y@.1xbw, and gte at what?

    also would anything of this have a negative reaction with USPLABS Jacked because I take two to three scoops on workout days, and recreate? which would add caffiene. or should I just drop the recreate?

    Further more, I work out every day mon-fri weights and intense cardio; I'm on a ckd diet, and I also have a very active job. Should I only take the e once a day for now? And should I take this stack before or after my workouts. the y I have read in here I should take before...but what about the e/gte?

    My gas station sells ephedra, and just ephedra for like 15 box for 25 10mg pills, wouldn't that be better than taking broncaid so I don't have the guistifin( cough stuff...however it's spelled)?

    thats alot of questions haha
    -i think the consensus so far is to stick to eca (i liked the ecy too but i guess it has more sides)
    - avoid the jacked if possible or at least lower the dose. the geranium extract in it is pretty strong, ive gotten too overstimulated from that with eca and it affected my lift. now i just take e/y with jacked and skip the c for my pwo dose.
    - if ur just taking it once a day the early morning dose might be best, or preworkout if u dont lift too late at night
    - and u can always get primatene (or the walgreens knockoff brand) which is ephedrine hcl but as far as i know they all have guafeneisin in it

  37. Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    ive been taking ecy for a couple weeks now, ive been ramping the doses up and i still dont really feel any negative effects. what exactly would it be? just anxiety and whatnot, i feel great on ecy. eca seems a little stronger but it could just be cuz i was used to the yohimbine when i switched. i just dont like the idea of taking too much asprin, i feel like it would inhibit muscle growth somehow

    some people... like me... are sensative to Y... my heart gets to racing....

  38. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    some people... like me... are sensative to Y... my heart gets to racing....
    then don't take it

  39. Quote Originally Posted by exzile View Post
    That's what I was thinking from my readings. I just wanted to make sure and not have anything out of the ordinary happen while out tonight...

    Thank you!
    Taking E/C before drinking is fun! It makes you super giddy and social... kinda like if you've ever taken adderal and had a few drinks


    Disclaimer: Taking my advice is hardly ever a good idea lol



    .

  40. So my roommate was about to toss out a bottle of SudoGest (a prescription nasal decongestant). I grabbed it from him and took a look at the ingredients....

    60 mg pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (per pill)

    Worth using in a ECA or should I trash it? If it is worth using how would I dose it? Hoping to get one of the more knowledgable gents like B5150 in on this..thanks!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help save my mom money!
    By McBurly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 11:31 PM
  2. WHOA save money
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 04:39 PM
  3. Homemade BCAA mix to save money
    By freakboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 03:39 PM
  4. Helping my dad save money
    By Sgt. Ownage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 11:18 PM
  5. Want to Save Money on Gear and PH's?
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 01:41 AM
Log in
Log in