Save your money use ECA Stack
- 05-06-2009, 07:30 PM
- 05-06-2009, 07:56 PM
As for your question, I think you've answered it, implicitly. If the other fatburners were as strong as ephedra, they would be banned. Why don't people buy ECA? Probably because it is banned. For example, to get it in my state, you are limited to so many mg's per month. When you purchase, you must shown identification, and sign a waiver. This waiver is then sent to the DEA for documentation. If you go over your limit, you get a visitor. Remember, this compound is also used to make illegal drugs.
05-07-2009, 11:14 AM
05-07-2009, 11:25 AM
05-07-2009, 11:43 AM
05-07-2009, 11:44 AM
05-07-2009, 06:12 PM
05-07-2009, 06:21 PM
05-08-2009, 06:38 AM
05-08-2009, 08:19 AM
05-08-2009, 09:39 AM
05-08-2009, 11:06 AM
-RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
-Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
05-08-2009, 11:08 AM
05-08-2009, 11:18 AM
05-08-2009, 11:29 AM
I have a dumb question. Ive been trying to figure out my dosage for Y. I weigh 220-225lbs and one cap is 2.5mg of Y....so what should my daily total be to take?
05-08-2009, 03:01 PM
ive also read that u should start with just ec for a week or so and then add in the y after to get better results. i started off with ec and y and the effects diminished a bit.
05-09-2009, 01:30 PM
05-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Think about it.
(1) By this point, everyone and their brother has "heard" something about ephedra. It's somewhat of a taboo, associated with nasty cardiovascular effects.
(2) 1 capsule of SX works (for most) 12+ hours strong. Ephedrine gives you a nice, debilatating crash after about 6-8 hours. Furthermore, users get heavy withdrawal periods when discontinuing, during which, they usually gain the weight back; whereas, (from my experimentations) you can skip a day of SX, and never miss a beat.
(3) As Tim alluded to, our design team tries to take the users health into consideration. From a business model perspective, it is hard to sell supplements to dead people, so we try not to deliver results so good that they're to die for, but good enough to keep on living. The profiles in SX and LeanFX are designed not only to help you down the pounds, but also provide some nice general health benefits as well.
05-09-2009, 02:28 PM
One guy can take 200mcg of clen and be fine, another guy will take it and wind up in the hospital.
05-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Sorry if this is a stupid question but where the heck do you get E from?
I did ECA ages ago when Ripped Fuel had ephedrine in it but haven't used ephedrine since it was banned.
Also, haven't we learned that any kind of anti-inflammatory like aspirin impairs muscle growth? Or do people doing ECA not care about that so long as they are cutting?
05-09-2009, 06:38 PM
05-09-2009, 06:41 PM
05-09-2009, 07:28 PM
05-09-2009, 08:19 PM
I got a question regarding the EC stack. Do you necessarily need the caffeine or is it just to help aid in fatloss? Also, has anyone ran EC at half doses instead of the full doses.
05-09-2009, 09:17 PM
05-09-2009, 09:18 PM
05-09-2009, 09:25 PM
When you consider VAT and SAT, Alpha and Beta receptors as well as cortisol.
ECA will fail you eventually.
Advanced Fat Loss Discussion (alpha/beta receptors)
Life is a terminal condition.
05-10-2009, 01:03 AM
05-11-2009, 11:33 PM
guys add aspirin every other day,it was used in the original eca for a reason and is has a patent on it.
There is scientific testing done on it,It keeps the body from stopping the norephrine down regulation.
add yohimbe to block the bad receptors if you can handle the stim.Here is a paste of an old write up.
Ephedrine enhances the release of the hormone norepinephrine in the body, and also binds to the same receptors as that hormone, causing excess calories to be converted to heat instead of being stored as fat. It also raises blood pressure. Epinephrine and norepinephrine are also known as adrenaline and noradrenaline. Ephedrine thus acts to stimulate an "adrenaline rush".
Interactions with caffeine and aspirin can increase the effects of ephedrine. Norepinephrine works in part by increasing the levels of cyclic AMP in cells. Caffeine inhibits the enzyme that breaks down cyclic AMP. Together, ephedrine makes more cyclic AMP, and caffeine prevents it from breaking down. Aspirin inhibits the receptors that turn off release of norepinephrine. So ephedrine releases norepinephrine, and aspirin prevents the release from being turned off.
Ephedrine by itself has been shown to be ineffective as a weight loss treatment. Ephedrine combined with either caffeine or aspirin was effective. The effect appears to be caused by a reduction in appetite, and preventing the metabolic rate decrease usually associated with a reduced calorie diet.
05-12-2009, 01:40 AM
Green Tea Extract (ECGC) will provide similar benefits as it is a COMT inhibitor with the added benefit of being a potent anti-oxidant.
Take Green Tea Extract (ECGC) and you don't need the caffeine or the aspirin.
TEA-GCG™ (Green Tea Caps) (100 caps)
Life is a terminal condition.
Similar Forum Threads
- By McBurly in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2008, 12:31 AM
- By lennoxchi in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2007, 05:39 PM
- By freakboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2006, 04:39 PM
- By Sgt. Ownage in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2005, 12:18 AM
- By iron addict in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2004, 02:41 AM