Save your money use ECA Stack

Page 21 of 31 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JDK5386 View Post
    You're doing ECA, Clen, and T3 at the same time? That seems aggressive.
    totally overlooking the DNP


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Themanabolic View Post
    totally overlooking the DNP
    I have my reasons:

    ECAY stack - Some energy and appetite control
    t3 - low dose to offset slowdown on a long diet, basically in the normal range
    DNP - burn off excess glucose when re-entering ketosis, also very usefull non-stim nighttime fat burner
    Clen - My favorite fat burner but need 120+ when used alone and that makes training abs impossible because of cramps, stacked I can use much less and still train abs

    My doses are all on the very low end but using more things for their unique benefits

    Oh and just started eviscerate today
    •   
       


  3. my stack

    eca,t2,tiractricol

    3 weeks eca
    2 weeks t2,eca
    last 2 weeks eca,triac

    the last 2 are coming up.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I have my reasons:

    ECAY stack - Some energy and appetite control
    t3 - low dose to offset slowdown on a long diet, basically in the normal range
    DNP - burn off excess glucose when re-entering ketosis, also very usefull non-stim nighttime fat burner
    Clen - My favorite fat burner but need 120+ when used alone and that makes training abs impossible because of cramps, stacked I can use much less and still train abs

    My doses are all on the very low end but using more things for their unique benefits

    Oh and just started eviscerate today
    Fair enough, ill rep you just for the worlds most amazing stack !
    It all makes sense though, and at small doses like you are doing there shouldn't be much bad it is doing to you, unless you are using the clen for over 2 weeks at a time.. then you will get down-regulation of your Beta receptors - not good

  5. what do yall think of 1 cap of leviathan RL( yohimbine and caffeine), 25mg ephedra, and like 350mg of GTE?

    just started taking leviathan but im not sure how much caffeine is in it, or whether i should bump it up to 2 per dose along with the ephedrine, or whether i should be taking both together anyway.

    comments?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    what do yall think of 1 cap of leviathan RL( yohimbine and caffeine), 25mg ephedra, and like 350mg of GTE?

    just started taking leviathan but im not sure how much caffeine is in it, or whether i should bump it up to 2 per dose along with the ephedrine, or whether i should be taking both together anyway.

    comments?
    Overkill with the GTE. I would say drop the caffeine, but since it is apart of the leviathan you can't do that. The only way to see how effective a stack is would be to run it, log it, take a break from it, and then change the stack, run it again, and then compare end results.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    Yeah Smet, I did the 2 Bronks and 2 No Doz upon waking and early afternoon for a couple of days. Felt good, no sides, but finally got a big crash last night. I'll be backing off the stuff a bit, but do like the energy and effects (dropped 10 lbs in 2 weeks).

    What's the theophylline? So that is similar to ephedrine or what?
    It is in a topical rub on that I have been using by LG sciences called lipoburn.

    It was originally used with ephedrine back in the sixties. to overdose ec you have to do something like 50 x's the amount. Theophylline speeds it up to 25 x's.

    aspirin, tyrosine whatever else your using speeds up. do your home work ec is nothing to play with mixing other stufff if one does not know what they are doing.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  8. what does anyone think about using creatine with ECY? Im either going to use EE or Mono...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    what does anyone think about using creatine with ECY? Im either going to use EE or Mono...
    It will make no difference to the ECY but maybe to the creatine as you have caffeine in there too, which will counter act the creatine: I knew this already but googled a source just for you lol:
    news.bio-medicine.org/biology-news-2/Findings-conclude-sustained-caffeine-intake-negates-the-benefits-of-creatine-supplements-8095-2/

  10. there's caffeine in creatine?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    there's caffeine in creatine?
    If you re-read that, he's basically saying that the effects of caffeine are counteracted by the effects of the creatine. Here's the pdf for full review.

    http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/reprin...urcetype=HWCIT

  12. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    there's caffeine in creatine?
    no I meant as you are throwing caffeine in the mixer too that the caffeine from the ECY will effect the creatine

    or..


    What he said ^^^

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    This could be debated all day long. The only way to find out what works best with you is to try them both. ECY may work better for others and ECA may work better for others.
    what asprin for in the ECA STACK? WHY DO SOME DROP IT AND RUN EC OR ECY?

  14. i drop the aspirin because i stack EC with leviathan reloaded which has a ton of Y.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    what asprin for in the ECA STACK? WHY DO SOME DROP IT AND RUN EC OR ECY?
    Please read through this thread and then ask your question again, as this question has already been answered and debated. I'm not here to spoon feed.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    If you re-read that, he's basically saying that the effects of caffeine are counteracted by the effects of the creatine. Here's the pdf for full review.

    http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/reprin...urcetype=HWCIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanabolic View Post
    no I meant as you are throwing caffeine in the mixer too that the caffeine from the ECY will effect the creatine

    or..


    What he said ^^^
    ok, thanx, Im not going to do any creatine then, also I've stopped taking a pre-WO supp (NOS) and feel great....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I wish I could still find t2... it is nearly impossible these days


    You could try Dicana, I havent myself but read its a decent T2 product

  18. I drop A because the original studies in the sixties were not done with aspirin. and I really do not want aspirin in my stack. does it speed things up? yes...there are also unlimited other substances that speed the thermo effects up as well.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  19. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I drop A because the original studies in the sixties were not done with aspirin. and I really do not want aspirin in my stack. does it speed things up? yes...there are also unlimited other substances that speed the thermo effects up as well.
    Good point. However I will also add to this and say that everyone that tries an EXX stack (the XX being whatever you decide to add to the E), needs to experiment to find what works best for them. ECA may work better for one person and EGY may work better for someone else. There are lots of different ways to set up an EXX stack. Or in the words of the 3rd brother guarding the holy grail in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade.....

    "Chose, but chose wisely."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I drop A because the original studies in the sixties were not done with aspirin. and I really do not want aspirin in my stack. does it speed things up? yes...there are also unlimited other substances that speed the thermo effects up as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Good point. However I will also add to this and say that everyone that tries an EXX stack (the XX being whatever you decide to add to the E), needs to experiment to find what works best for them. ECA may work better for one person and EGY may work better for someone else. There are lots of different ways to set up an EXX stack. Or in the words of the 3rd brother guarding the holy grail in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade.....

    "Chose, but chose wisely."
    ECY

  21. I've decided to eat carbs...only about 100g though

  22. I have tapoered down to 1 bronkaid in morning with 200 mgs caffiene and 100 mgs caffiene about four hours later. Dorian Yates talks about coming off ECA. That why i think it is important for a smooth come down. next ill do 0.5 (and keep the caffiene in)

    maybe reduce it to
    0.5 Bronkaid, and 100 mgs caffiene , four hours later 100 mgs caffiene

    Then when caffiene only start lowering the dosing on caffiene, eventually add in L-tyrosine, and then, come off caffiene completely and use l-tyrosine.

    so thats where I am right now..coming off stimulants.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  23. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I have tapoered down to 1 bronkaid in morning with 200 mgs caffiene and 100 mgs caffiene about four hours later. Dorian Yates talks about coming off ECA. That why i think it is important for a smooth come down. next ill do 0.5 (and keep the caffiene in)

    maybe reduce it to
    0.5 Bronkaid, and 100 mgs caffiene , four hours later 100 mgs caffiene

    Then when caffiene only start lowering the dosing on caffiene, eventually add in L-tyrosine, and then, come off caffiene completely and use l-tyrosine.

    so thats where I am right now..coming off stimulants.
    thats where I went weong last, I just stopped cold turkey, what does Dorian say about it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    thats where I went weong last, I just stopped cold turkey, what does Dorian say about it
    Well I finished my taper off and I can say that it felt great with no sides.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    thats where I went weong last, I just stopped cold turkey, what does Dorian say about it
    he says it has side effects coming off. He does not know about tapering off. Tapering off is so simple yet so effective.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Well I finished my taper off and I can say that it felt great with no sides.
    Im happy to hear this.

    what taper down did you end up doing?

    I spent some time writing my taper down plan on paper and I am listening to my body and it is taking shorter to come off then I had written for myself on paper.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Save your money on pump products, Cialis is the way to go
    By The Express 42 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 02:51 AM
  2. Started ECA stack. What is safe to use concurrently?
    By rosemont83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 03:10 PM
  3. Best time to use ECA stack with cycle?
    By Ripley in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 07:52 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:54 AM
  5. Using ECA Stack. What Else Can I Take?
    By TonyBSRT in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 11:07 AM
Log in
Log in