Save your money use ECA Stack

Page 2 of 20 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I was looking around, I'm trying to figure out how long I can safely run a ECY stack, I found either...
    A)4 weeks on, 2 weeks off 4/2
    B)2 weeks on/2 weeks off 2/2

    what does anyone think about this?
    also, I might start mine next week and log it
    I personally like to stay on a stimulant and just finish it out verses on and off besides of the sides coming off.

    and dosing is very individual those with a low tolerance for stimulates have to work there way up letting their body get used to the new stimulant while those with a higher tolerance can start moderate right offf the bat. also take into account bodyweight and work works best for you.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness


  2. Im reading up on it also Ive found out that E&C work well, so may not run the Y, or I could just due Y&C...I dont want to die from the E lol. or I could just take a fat-burner and throw in some extra C or Y

  3. Isn't pseudoephedrine hci the same or similar? I've used it before and seems to work, although I've never used ephedrine or norephedrine.

    I've used the CVS brand pseudoephedrine hci - 120mg tabs:
    * 1/3 - 1/4 tab, about 30mg - 40mg pseudoephedrine hci
    * 81mg aspirin
    * 100mg - 200mg caffeine

    Seems to work; body temperature goes up, breating and heart rate seems to increase, and body fat does come off, but exercise and diet have to be in line as well. The one time I used this consistently was during the winter while on a pseudo-V diet: I took the recipe above, usually exercised first thing in the morning on empty, and followed a pseudo-V diet. Also, I took the recipe above first thing in the morning before exercise and sometimes around noon - if I take it any later I have trouble sleeping at night.

    However, I don't like taking stimulants or at least not for long. I've found that TTA works pretty well, especially if you also use sesamin and consume fish, olive, flax, or any other healthy fat.
    •   
       


  4. Im on day 3 of my EC stack...not really dosing Y, so far Im loving it! Im thinking about taking Redline (pills, not the drink) Pre-WO. what does anyone think about that? The ingredients don't seem to strong, a bunch of stuff, but its only 1085mg or something...

  5. Proprietary Blend: (Caffeine Citrate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Evoburn Pure Evodiamine, Octapomine, Guggulsterone E & Z, Yerbe Mate, Green Tea, Synephrine, cAMP (adenosine cyclic 3',5'-monophosphate), Vinpocetine, Yohimbine HCL) 910 mg

    http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=10345

  6. A friend of mine has used Redline before and likes it, he said it was pretty strong.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    A friend of mine has used Redline before and likes it, he said it was pretty strong.
    i have used it before and also like it, i am curious about taking the E&C in the am then pre WO taking Redline
  8. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Glad you're liking it mate, just increase your dosages slowly and you should stay safe.

  9. I was wondering if recreate would work for ephedrine part?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Glad you're liking it mate, just increase your dosages slowly and you should stay safe.
    of course! its hard not to though, I love the 'high' I get from E lol. I'm just hoping I can have results like Ive read about from others

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fitnessgoal View Post
    I was wondering if recreate would work for ephedrine part?
    I'd say no as it doesn't have any ephedrine in it... It's a fat loss sup with other approaches.

    Maybe Ephedrine, Recreate and Caffeine would work, but I haven't tried that at all so I can't quite comment.

  12. How long should one stay on an ECA stack? Not sure if there is a max time one should use it then take a break. Or is it ok to use until you achieve your desired results.

  13. Ive heard of Recreate having good appetite suppressant properties...what I call a lack of discipline lol

  14. Can anyone suggest the best brand/herbs for the e/c?like the best quality stuff tht works good(

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jr0d View Post
    Can anyone suggest the best brand/herbs for the e/c?like the best quality stuff tht works good(
    kaizen epedrinehcl and i use allmax caffiene which i find works really well

  16. Anybody know how long one should stay on an ECA stack? Is there a certain max amount of time you should use it?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rrm View Post
    kaizen epedrinehcl and i use allmax caffiene which i find works really well
    Any other suggestions on brand out there also or is everyone using the Kaizen?

    Mr.50

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Anybody know how long one should stay on an ECA stack? Is there a certain max amount of time you should use it?
    i've different things from everyone....i guess it depends on how you respond to stims. u can do 2 weeks 1 on, 4 on 2 off, 1 on 1 off, 3 on 1 off.....u know, just play with it and figure it out. im doing 6-7, but tapering down, so itll look like 1,2,3,3,2,1...but im a bigger guy and dont get really jittery from stims

  19. was wondering anyone can tell me any sites to get ephedrine thts not from canda?

  20. i'm thinking about ordering the kaizen ephedrine http://http://www.vasopro-ephedrine-...nehcl-8mg.html I already have caff. and asprin. but do you guys think it would be ok for me to use this? i'm 18 and on a CKD right now for summer...i don't want to die either lol but i really wanna lose that fat!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by WILL DA BEAST View Post
    i'm thinking about ordering the kaizen ephedrine http://http://www.vasopro-ephedrine-...nehcl-8mg.html I already have caff. and asprin. but do you guys think it would be ok for me to use this? i'm 18 and on a CKD right now for summer...i don't want to die either lol but i really wanna lose that fat!!
    u wont die as long as u keep safe and listen to your body

  22. Quote Originally Posted by WILL DA BEAST View Post
    i'm thinking about ordering the kaizen ephedrine http://http://www.vasopro-ephedrine-...nehcl-8mg.html I already have caff. and asprin. but do you guys think it would be ok for me to use this? i'm 18 and on a CKD right now for summer...i don't want to die either lol but i really wanna lose that fat!!
    its fine just really make sure that you dont over dose. My cousin is 17 and doin an ECA stack and hes had no bad side effects. And if you do feel bad effects just stop and try something else.
  23. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Exactly ^^^ Just listen to your body, do not go over 100mg ephedrine a day and try not to take any other stimulants outwith the ECA stack.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Exactly ^^^ Just listen to your body, do not go over 100mg ephedrine a day and try not to take any other stimulants outwith the ECA stack.
    what do you think about NO...either Superpump 250 or White Flood?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    what do you think about NO...either Superpump 250 or White Flood?
    "bump" i'm thinking about taking white flood with this as well, and i'm also taking a creatine/bcaa mix.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by WILL DA BEAST View Post
    "bump" i'm thinking about taking white flood with this as well, and i'm also taking a creatine/bcaa mix.
    yupp, Im taking Purple Wraath & XC4 Ethyl Ester creatine...

    what type of cardio are you doing?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    yupp, Im taking Purple Wraath & XC4 Ethyl Ester creatine...

    what type of cardio are you doing?
    on workout days i'll bike for 30 mins, on off days i'll fast jog/run for 30mins. since i'm also doing CKD i don't want to over do the cardio. what about you? and is it safe to do moderate/heavy cardio with ECA?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by WILL DA BEAST View Post
    on workout days i'll bike for 30 mins, on off days i'll fast jog/run for 30mins. since i'm also doing CKD i don't want to over do the cardio. what about you? and is it safe to do moderate/heavy cardio with ECA?
    o, well yea if your on a diet like CKD u dont wanna over due cardio, Im not any 'special' diet, im doing 30 min fasted in the morning, then another 30 min post WO, all low intersity, long duration incline walking or put the elliptical to the max (incline,resistance)

  29. i hope i'm not out of line in asking this but a certain part of this stack is controlled in my country and very hard to get hold of. what i'm wondering is if PE does the same job or if it's not even worth bothering. cheers!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by elshano View Post
    i hope i'm not out of line in asking this but a certain part of this stack is controlled in my country and very hard to get hold of. what i'm wondering is if PE does the same job or if it's not even worth bothering. cheers!
    PE? Pure Ephedrine?

  31. you should be able to order the "certain part of the stack" online...shipping will probably be a helluva lot though since you're down under...what is "PE"

  32. I think he is talking about pseudoephedrine, aka the real Sudafed (the one behind the counter). Do not get the sudafed PE it is worthless. As far as PE vs ephedrine PE is a diasteromer of ephedrine. It will have similar side effects but not as pronounced as ephedrine.

    Dosing.. do not go offer 120 mg per day!

    I think it would be nice to see a ECA vs PCA stack thread.

  33. yep.. pseudo. sorry for being vague, wasn't sure what the protocol is this kind of 'grey area' stuff
    there are some pharmacies here that won't even sell pseudo full stop so it's a little tough
    cheers for the advice!

  34. no one has any comments on using a NO product (White Flood, Shotgun, Explode, Superpump...)while on ECA or ECY???

  35. I think a NO product would be fine.. it won't interfer with the stack i wouldn't think and probably give you a nice boost preworkout.. If you are cutting you may wanna avoid the creatine "puffyness" but NO should be fine.

    Has anyone done pseudoephedrine instead of ephedrine?

  36. well it looks like the only avenue available to me so i'll give it a crack and let you know

  37. Ive decided not to take a NO product, due to the high amounts of stims, mainly caffeine, but I am taking AEX by VPX, it solely composed of Arginine, Cnidium Monnier, L-Nor Valine, Folic Acid

  38. ive been on ecy for a couple weeks. ive also been taking jacked. at first i would drop the caffeine and just do e and y with a scoop but i think i built up a tolerance quick. im taking ecy 4 times a day with a normal dose of no2 and not noticing much. id say if u lower ur caffeine intake i dont see it as much of a problem. or just skip one dose of eca altogether and use ur no2.

  39. if ur really worried maybe just take some arganine aakg or something with bcaas.on second look it seems like what ur taking is essentially that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help save my mom money!
    By McBurly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 11:31 PM
  2. WHOA save money
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 04:39 PM
  3. Homemade BCAA mix to save money
    By freakboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 03:39 PM
  4. Helping my dad save money
    By Sgt. Ownage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 11:18 PM
  5. Want to Save Money on Gear and PH's?
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 01:41 AM
Log in
Log in