Save your money use ECA Stack

Page 18 of 20 First ... 1617181920 Last

  1. Do you have any scientific proof for eca messing up the metabolism
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Im telling you guys this. If you mess around with an ECA stack, you can very possibly screw up your metabolism and once this happens, say goodbye to losing fat until your metabolism has been reset. This takes sometimes a month or more and involves different variables.

    Please be careful
    It all depends on how fast you recover naturally though, every person is different. I once took t3 for 9 weeks straight and went as high as 125mcg. My natural T3 levels recovered in less then a week after my discountinue date. Its been about 2 months and ive only been lossing weight since then.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    No fat burner is more effective than the ECA stack...or if u can stand it the ECY stack...so why waste money on fat burners that dont stack up...

    i dont get it? none of them can touch the ECA..
    if they could...they would be banned for fat loss just like Ephedra is
    Can you name brands or sites where i can buy this stack. Aside from the aspirin. IN addition can you give me some mg/dose on each one. Stats 5'11" 215lbs 23yr
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by TeXaStRoNg View Post
    Can you name brands or sites where i can buy this stack. Aside from the aspirin. IN addition can you give me some mg/dose on each one. Stats 5'11" 215lbs 23yr
    primatene is the best ephedra source, available at walgreens, just ask the guy behind the counter. caffeine from coffe or caffine pills.
    E 25mg, C 200 mg, A 81mg (baby aspirin). this twice a day
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    primatene is the best ephedra source, available at walgreens, just ask the guy behind the counter. caffeine from coffe or caffine pills.
    E 25mg, C 200 mg, A 81mg (baby aspirin). this twice a day
    economically speaking it would be bronkaid. But if you feel that primatine is better because of that lil HCL it has at the end, then heck man i aint mad ya, watever helps you sleep at night.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlixter View Post
    Its up to 120tabs ED for most states. In CA I can get 2 Bronkaid boxes of 60tabs ED.
    im in nc and its nowhere near that quantity that often... guess people manufacture more meth here lol
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlixter View Post
    economically speaking it would be bronkaid. But if you feel that primatine is better because of that lil HCL it has at the end, then heck man i aint mad ya, watever helps you sleep at night.
    what does the at the end HCl do or cause any significant advantage one may be after?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  8. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    what does the at the end HCl do or cause any significant advantage one may be after?
    This has been covered earlier in this thread....I think it means it's more or less effective...like primatine is better than bronkaid or vice versa. It's only by a marginal percentage though...not enough to make a difference IMO.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    what does the at the end HCl do or cause any significant advantage one may be after?
    Nuttin much, mainly just a mental thing for some ppl that want perfect cycles. But heres a liitle schooling if ya'll didnt already know.

    Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.
    Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.
    25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine
    25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

    finally, the difference between ephedrine sulfate and HCL

    As u can see its just a molecular weight difference. Sulfate tends to carry more weight per millagram (if i can remember exactly). Its also been said that HCL is nearly pure, so a 25mg HCL cap would equal about 24.6mg (just an example) and that sulfates just a little less like 19.6mg. Something like that, but I also dont doubt the above approximate. If your one of those ppl that like exact dosages then yor better off using 4 tabs of bronkaid for a 75mg ephedrine dose where as 3 primatine tabs could equal to that much. But still the same exact ingrediant there, just dosage and absorbtion time difference. SO4 and Cl are both strong electrolytes, meaning they dipserse very well (about 100%) in water. The reason you see two different kinds available is due more to economical constraints for both the companies to get s process up and running as well as maintained.

    Essentially, they're both pretty much equal in terms of bioavailability. Primatene is slightly more potent; however, I don't believe the increase in dosage is really going to make THAT BIG of a difference to where you would notice it.
    __________________

  10. hello my friends a question please.....A tablet of 30 mg can weight 20 mg effective weight ?

    I have 30 mg tablet, but the real weight is 20 mg...its possible ?

    ps:sorry for my bed english :S

  11. Quote Originally Posted by alecs View Post
    hello my friends a question please.....A tablet of 30 mg can weight 20 mg effective weight ?

    I have 30 mg tablet, but the real weight is 20 mg...its possible ?

    ps:sorry for my bed english :S
    If you are reffering to Ephedrine, in terms of sulfate & HCL I'd say no thats gotta be wrong. You could say something like its 30mg ephedrine sulfate, but then that still wouldnt equal out to 20mg pure ephedrine, it'll be more like 25-28mg ephedrine.

    But my friend you are asking us a total giberish question. That is like saying a guy weighs 200lbs, is he fat? That makes no sense with out knowing his high, muscle mass, frame size, etc. What substance are you reffering too?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlixter View Post

    But my friend you are asking us a total giberish question.
    You are not understand the question. ...
    probably the right reply is this...

    "No.
    For a 20mg pill, the absolute maximum ephedrine in it will be 20mg. It will actually be less than 20mg as there is the weight of any filler, and the weight of binders to consider too "


    Thanks same

  13. Quote Originally Posted by alecs View Post
    You are not understand the question. ...
    probably the right reply is this...

    "No.
    For a 20mg pill, the absolute maximum ephedrine in it will be 20mg. It will actually be less than 20mg as there is the weight of any filler, and the weight of binders to consider too "


    Thanks same
    HAH what a dum afgan. Learn how to spoke before you come posting on an english language forum board. Take up some english classes you little bulgarian kid.Btw I may be smart, but not pshychic, how the hell am I supose to know u were reffering to ephedrine?? Here let me leave you a rule here at AM-

    IMPORTANT!! Under 21 Read before posting!

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    This area of the forum is reserved for Q&A in regards to the use of Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids (anabolic steroids), Insulin, Hgh, and other Performance Enhancing compounds..

    Here at Anabolic Minds, we do not condone or encourage the use of such products for those under the age of 21... Neither do we condone the use of these products to anyone, due to the illegal nature of said items..

    Anyone under the age of consent (21) should NOT ask for any info or post any info in regards to


    AAS sources
    cycle information
    post-cycle therapy

    There are threads on this information, if you search you shall find them..
    Thank You


    Ah man, looks like ur sh!t out of luck. Besides according to you, you already have the right answer to everbody elses response you ask for.

  14. Ok.Sorry for the english and for the question

  15. Quote Originally Posted by alecs View Post
    Ok.Sorry for the english and for the question
    Thats right boy.

  16. damn that 200$ adipo is tempting

  17. ec is a good appetite suppresor and good for energy but i think it would be more efficient if you added a non-stim thermogenic!

  18. eca does nothing for my appetite, energy its ok. I can tell when it wears off tho cuz i start dragging ass
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  19. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    eca does nothing for my appetite, energy its ok. I can tell when it wears off tho cuz i start dragging ass
    You can avoid this by tapering off. If you don't taper/ramp off ECA... for about a week after cessation you'll be extremely lethargic....or at least I was.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    You can avoid this by tapering off. If you don't taper/ramp off ECA... for about a week after cessation you'll be extremely lethargic....or at least I was.
    tapering is always recommended both up and down.

    another thing for much better energy levels is taking 10 mgs Eph/100 caff every two hours, 3-4 x's a day once you work your way up to it.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  21. any one think geranium can take ephedrines place?

    I like geraniums effects much better because they feel cleaner from my experience due to the fact geranium crosses the brain blood barrier a good bit, ephedrine hardly at all.

    again epheedrine use only needs to be short, sweet, and lower dosed or it can cause side effects
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  22. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    tapering is always recommended both up and down.
    Yeah I know that. The first time I ECAed I tapered up and down. Last time I ECAed I tapered up but did not taper off. There was a noticeable difference.

    I'm just sharing this with those subscribed to the thread so they'll know what will happen if they don't.

  23. what's the difference in running EC instead of ECA? I'd like to avoid aspirine,what will it change?

  24. i believe aspirin helps eliminate prostglandins. in other words it is meant to help the duration of the thermogenic effect by the EC
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  25. thanks bro.
    miss your logs

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Superpippo View Post
    thanks bro.
    miss your logs
    have you seen my sig.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  27. I dont think there is a big difference, either way works

    If and when I do use aspirin I use a tiny 81 mgs baby one

    also I use 25 e/200 C/and 81 A once a day for maybe twelve weeks once a year(for competition usually) and that works well for me.

    too high doses are just too much and have too many side effects
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  28. EC is my favorite appetite suppressor
    EC + donuts = best period but also most dangerous. period

  29. If you don't want to use the aspirin you can always go the ECY route.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    EC is my favorite appetite suppressor
    EC + donuts = best period but also most dangerous. period
    why most dangerous?

    I'm scared of using ECY...don't know why...

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Superpippo View Post
    why most dangerous?

    I'm scared of using ECY...don't know why...
    As you should be. There is plenty of info in this thread about ECY. Just an overall bad combo.
    The Historic PES Legend

  32. I read a lot about ECY...a lot of people use it without any problems,but I'm scared about it...and I've tryed almost all kind of stims in the past,also mixing them...

  33. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    As you should be. There is plenty of info in this thread about ECY. Just an overall bad combo.
    agreed
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  34. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlixter View Post
    HAH what a dum afgan. Learn how to spoke before you come posting on an english language forum board. Take up some english classes you little bulgarian kid.Btw I may be smart, but not pshychic, how the hell am I supose to know u were reffering to ephedrine?? Here let me leave you a rule here at AM-



    Ah man, looks like ur sh!t out of luck. Besides according to you, you already have the right answer to everbody elses response you ask for.
    Is english YOUR second language?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    As you should be. There is plenty of info in this thread about ECY. Just an overall bad combo.
    I was assessing tolerances for an ECY stack last year, and found I'm one of those who just needs to stay away from Yohimbine period. This combined with the EC even at a low dose scared me a bit, and stopped immediately. Instead, I ran an EC-rauwolscine (Alpha Burn) stack. It was amazing, but I believe it caused my sinuses to become completely congested (so bad, not even Afrin would clear it). I gave it two tries, but aborted each and continued ECA. NOTE: I don't know for sure that rauwolscine caused the congestion; while the correlation seems obvious, I cannot verify causation. As always, others might have a different experience

  36. save your money use clen...
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    save your money use clen...
    I believe you are being sarcastic, if so, kudo's. Otherwise I would have to whole heartedly disagree (And my heart is still whole since I would not touch clen)
    The Historic PES Legend

  38. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I believe you are being sarcastic, if so, kudo's. Otherwise I would have to whole heartedly disagree (And my heart is still whole since I would not touch clen)
    i was being both serious and sarcastic i have used clen but i know its not for everyone so that part of me is sarcastic. lol im weird.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  39. I am a total nonresponder to ephedrine :S (which is weird because pseudophedrine drives me up walls)

  40. what about animal cut
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help save my mom money!
    By McBurly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 11:31 PM
  2. WHOA save money
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 04:39 PM
  3. Homemade BCAA mix to save money
    By freakboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 03:39 PM
  4. Helping my dad save money
    By Sgt. Ownage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 11:18 PM
  5. Want to Save Money on Gear and PH's?
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 01:41 AM
Log in
Log in