Save your money use ECA Stack

Page 16 of 20 First ... 111415161718 ... Last
  1. New Member
    jp0514's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    35%

    Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    No fat burner is more effective than the ECA stack...or if u can stand it the ECY stack...so why waste money on fat burners that dont stack up...

    i dont get it? none of them can touch the ECA..
    if they could...they would be banned for fat loss just like Ephedra is
    im new to this wat exactly is that stuff is it alright for me to use it how much does it costs and how do i get my hands on it.....im 18 im 5 11 and 230 pounds i wanna come down to 200 and build muscle will that help me in my process and wat results have u seen in how much time....srry for asking so many questions but im really curious

  2. Senior Member
    bezoe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    1226
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jp0514 View Post
    im new to this wat exactly is that stuff is it alright for me to use it how much does it costs and how do i get my hands on it.....im 18 im 5 11 and 230 pounds i wanna come down to 200 and build muscle will that help me in my process and wat results have u seen in how much time....srry for asking so many questions but im really curious
    dont apologize for asking questions bro..

    E: ephedrine- a nonspecific adrenergic beta receptor agonist (main ingredient in asthma medications like "bronchaid") used at approx. 25mg in eca stack

    C: caffiene, used at approx. 200mg in eca stack

    A: aspirin, used at i think seventy some mg? use the baby aspirin

    Its all dirt cheap and is very proficient for AIDING in fatloss, diet will be most important
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  3. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    is it 25 e, 200 c, and baby A a dose or day? how many doses?
    has anyone ever thought of combining OEP with E? or would this be insane?
    and can i take ECYA (high tolerance)?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ^^^ viagra wont help in weight loss.
    ...well maybe, it could, but...the sex could lead to weightloss if you tried hard enough. lol.get it HARD enough
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  5. New Member
    jimmypop13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    155
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    48.56%

    Could someone PM me. I'm having trouble finding one of the ingredients.
  6. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmypop13 View Post
    Could someone PM me. I'm having trouble finding one of the ingredients.
    you can get everything at CVS or Walgreens. Good luck. Maybe reading the thread would help as this has been covered already on several occasions.
  7. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    so i got some ECA on the way right
    guess how much 2 month supply cost me? (with primatene)









    a whopping $45 thats like a months supply of a "fat burner"
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  8. New Member
    Bobby Lee's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    79.33%

    Using the ECA stack during warm/ hot weather months though. If i'm keeping my water intake very high and am avoiding sauna's/ steamrooms I should be ok right?
  9. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Lee View Post
    Using the ECA stack during warm/ hot weather months though. If i'm keeping my water intake very high and am avoiding sauna's/ steamrooms I should be ok right?
    yep you're G2G
  10. New Member
    Bobby Lee's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    79.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    yep you're G2G
    Thank you kind sir
  11. New Member
    skratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    236
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    so i got some ECA on the way right
    guess how much 2 month supply cost me? (with primatene)


    a whopping $45 thats like a months supply of a "fat burner"
    I get 60 pills of primatene for like 8.99

    on a side note Iv been on and off eca for the past 12 months and im down from 270 to 190

    edit...10.99 for a 60ct box!!!
  12. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,409
    Rep Power
    987662
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    41.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    e/c/a is always quite effective. I am using it now as ec with LX and at2, awesome stuff
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    I get 60 pills of primatene for like 8.99

    on a side note Iv been on and off eca for the past 12 months and im down from 270 to 190

    edit...10.99 for a 60ct box!!!
    yeah i got it for that price but i got 4 boxes and some baby aspirin and it totaled to $45
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  14. New Member
    fxm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    18.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    i stopped the stack after about a week because i had learned that yohimbine shouldnt be mixed with ephedrine. apparently together they raise blood pressure to unhealthy levels.
    Ya I thought it was unsafe due to the fact that yohmbine is a vasodilator while E/C is a vasoconstrictor
  15. New Member
    MacTruck33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10.18%

    How would this do stacked with oxy elite pro?
  16. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruck33 View Post
    How would this do stacked with oxy elite pro?
    Ephedrine added to any stimulant fat burner will definitely cause better fat loss IMO.

    If you are going to add ephedra to OEP, make sure you add the baby aspirin in. Or not you don't have to.
  17. New Member
    Bobby Lee's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    79.33%

    Not sure if this is the thread to pose this question but. .. for a recomp is it safe to run a low dose of Epistane with this. by low im thinking maybe 20mg. Although my sweet spot seems to be 40mg
  18. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Lee View Post
    Not sure if this is the thread to pose this question but. .. for a recomp is it safe to run a low dose of Epistane with this. by low im thinking maybe 20mg. Although my sweet spot seems to be 40mg
    BP may be an issue....you can try it just keep an eye out for headaches. If you start to experience headaches it's due to increased bp and you'll need some hawthorne berries to counteract that. I don't know of any interactions....good rule of thumb is to start small on both doses and work your way up as you feel comfortable.
  19. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Lee View Post
    Not sure if this is the thread to pose this question but. .. for a recomp is it safe to run a low dose of Epistane with this. by low im thinking maybe 20mg. Although my sweet spot seems to be 40mg
    blood preassure might be an issue. something to think about
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  20. New Member
    MacTruck33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10.18%

    Hey guys im a little confused, form doing some skimming of this thread it seems people are buying everything seperately while bobybuilding and a few other sites are selling a product called ECA stack. Same thing or no?
  21. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruck33 View Post
    Hey guys im a little confused, form doing some skimming of this thread it seems people are buying everything seperately while bobybuilding and a few other sites are selling a product called ECA stack. Same thing or no?
    these so called eca products are crap for the most part as they contain these so called ephedra extracts and not the alkaloids. while on the other hand medicines such as primatene contain actual ephedra HCL that is FDA approved so you know your getting quality extract. some say the ECA made products are good like, stimerex, diablos ECA fire, black mamba hyperrush, etc.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  22. New Member
    MacTruck33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10.18%

    So not to sound totally dumb, that means I purchase primatene (ephedra), caffeine and aspirin seperatly and take all 3 at a certain dose for a 4 week span correct?
  23. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruck33 View Post
    So not to sound totally dumb, that means I purchase primatene (ephedra), caffeine and aspirin seperatly and take all 3 at a certain dose for a 4 week span correct?
    yes or you can replace caffeine with your favorite fat burner as it will most likely contain caffeine with some extra goodies, thats what i do, but yes good ol caffiene works just as good, or if you want you can do the ECY, Y=yohimbe, its said to be good but heard it will give you shakes as its probably a little harder in terms of stimulants
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  24. New Member
    MacTruck33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10.18%

    Sounds good. I have a ton of OxyElite pro, so Ill just use that as my caffeine source at 100mg a pill. Ill pick up my primatene and aspirin today at my local walgreens. Im gonna backtrack and read this thread and am super interested in this route as opposed to screwing with Clen yet.
  25. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruck33 View Post
    Sounds good. I have a ton of OxyElite pro, so Ill just use that as my caffeine source at 100mg a pill. Ill pick up my primatene and aspirin today at my local walgreens. Im gonna backtrack and read this thread and am super interested in this route as opposed to screwing with Clen yet.
    how many bottlese you have? is it good stuff or what?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  26. New Member
    MacTruck33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10.18%

    I work part time at GNC (yea yea I know) and through two returns I got about 130 pills for free. Reasons for the returns were it made customers "too jittery" which perked my interest.
  27. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruck33 View Post
    I work part time at GNC (yea yea I know) and through two returns I got about 130 pills for free. Reasons for the returns were it made customers "too jittery" which perked my interest.
    nice i might have to give it a try especially since my tolerance is very high to stims
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  28. New Member
    MacTruck33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10.18%

    Im 2 days in and while im carb cycling I havent really felt jittery at all in regards to this. Im using OEP as my caffeine base at 100mg per pill. Ive been taking one in the morning with primatene and one at night with primatene and a baby aspirin every other day. I was down 3 lbs yesterday but im sure that was due to low carb/insane 35 minute cardio session I did which probably expelled a good amount of water. How long before you think I can expect to see fat loss and when can I up my dosage?
  29. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    hey anybody know if i can run ECA for 2 months straight or is it best to leave a break in between cycles?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  30. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    hey anybody know if i can run ECA for 2 months straight or is it best to leave a break in between cycles?
    max 8 weeks....tapering up and then tapering off....so 1/2/3/4/4/3/2/1
  31. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    max 8 weeks....tapering up and then tapering off....so 1/2/3/4/4/3/2/1
    seriously? cant i run it 4 across at 50mg of E a day?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  32. New Member
    alih92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    58.05%

    the problem is...where can I get an ECA stack?
  33. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by alih92 View Post
    the problem is...where can I get an ECA stack?
    walgreens, ask for primatene or bronkaid, i prefer primatene BTW, and then just get some baby aspirin and some caffeine
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  34. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    seriously? cant i run it 4 across at 50mg of E a day?
    I wouldn't recommend it....you'd prolly burn your receptors out by the end of week 4 if not sooner
  35. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I wouldn't recommend it....you'd prolly burn your receptors out by the end of week 4 if not sooner
    what if i take benadryl throughout it?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  36. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    what if i take benadryl throughout it?
    I'm not sure how well that really works....i mean you have something upregulating and downregulating at the same time. You can try it just don't know how effective that will be.
  37. New Member
    MacTruck33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10.18%

    Man this stuff makes me sweat buckets. My buddy is on Clen and im on this so were comparing it side by side. To be honest the clen seems to be more effective so far but I still cant complain.
  38. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruck33 View Post
    Man this stuff makes me sweat buckets. My buddy is on Clen and im on this so were comparing it side by side. To be honest the clen seems to be more effective so far but I still cant complain.
    i havent ran ECA yet but clen gave no sides in terms of sweating or thermogenic effect maybe its cuz ive been on asthma meds my whole life, idk but yeah no sides except crazy strength increases
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  39. Senior Member
    bezoe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    1226
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    what if i take benadryl throughout it?
    if you havent used it before, you probably want to start low anyway. Its strong stuff, believe me im a caffiene attict and 50mg E along with c and a gives me the jitters and a little shortness of breath...

    Benadryl like every third week or something like that is supposed to be the protocol for upregulating receptors. The last time i ran ECA i remember building up some tolerance then using benadryl which made me feel fresh again

    i would atleast start low the first week- like 12.5mg E a day
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  40. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    if you havent used it before, you probably want to start low anyway. Its strong stuff, believe me im a caffiene attict and 50mg E along with c and a gives me the jitters and a little shortness of breath...

    Benadryl like every third week or something like that is supposed to be the protocol for upregulating receptors. The last time i ran ECA i remember building up some tolerance then using benadryl which made me feel fresh again

    i would atleast start low the first week- like 12.5mg E a day
    a little too late for that i started like 3 days ago 1/2/4
    wow sweating is effin carzy no joke i did plyometrics so i poped 2 before and i was wearing gray and when i was done my shirt was wet from the top to my bellybutton full of sweat. kinda gross but awesome
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help save my mom money!
    By McBurly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 11:31 PM
  2. WHOA save money
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 04:39 PM
  3. Homemade BCAA mix to save money
    By freakboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 03:39 PM
  4. Helping my dad save money
    By Sgt. Ownage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 11:18 PM
  5. Want to Save Money on Gear and PH's?
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 01:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in