Page 15 of 20 First ... 101314151617 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I've got a question for some of you lurkers in here....

Is it possible to still take off some fat or atleast keep fat gains minimal with ECA if calories are slightly above maintenance?
    since EC is a metabolic stimulant, it'd basically raise your calorie output per day, which is equivalent to your maintenance.

so ya if you stuck with the same calories before EC as you did after, chances are you may be able to lose fat since in theory you are changing your maintenance.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'l make my extra calories come from protein...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.94%

Alright guys I've read all 19/20 pages on this thing and have found it an interesting read. Very informing. Learned a lot especially how Caffien and Asprin hlep out in the stack. I now really understand why people emphasize the importance of reading over material.

Ive been wanting to recomp for a while now. I was even considering Clen for the longest time, but started reading up on the ECA stack and its effectivness. So I found my self heading over to the local pharmacy to buy Walgreen's version of Primaten, which is the exact same and has the same dosages. Boaght some NO-DOZ, and some baby asprin 81mg. All in all the entire months worth of ECA was a little less than 30$.

I started my ECA stack yesterday at
    12.5mg Ephedrine HCL
    100mg Caffiene
    81 mg of Asprin

Im taking Asprine EOD. I took one dose yesterday and I recently took my day two dose today. I was wondering how quickly I should raise my dosages?
    Right now im doing 12.5 E a day, but am considering of raising to 25mg soon. What do u guys think about how quickly I should move up to 25mg a day?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

Quote Originally Posted by vpdman View Post
    Alright guys I've read all 19/20 pages on this thing and have found it an interesting read. Very informing. Learned a lot especially how Caffien and Asprin hlep out in the stack. I now really understand why people emphasize the importance of reading over material.

Ive been wanting to recomp for a while now. I was even considering Clen for the longest time, but started reading up on the ECA stack and its effectivness. So I found my self heading over to the local pharmacy to buy Walgreen's version of Primaten, which is the exact same and has the same dosages. Boaght some NO-DOZ, and some baby asprin 81mg. All in all the entire months worth of ECA was a little less than 30$.

I started my ECA stack yesterday at
    12.5mg Ephedrine HCL
    100mg Caffiene
    81 mg of Asprin

Im taking Asprine EOD. I took one dose yesterday and I recently took my day two dose today. I was wondering how quickly I should raise my dosages?
    Right now im doing 12.5 E a day, but am considering of raising to 25mg soon. What do u guys think about how quickly I should move up to 25mg a day?
    You'll just have to feel this one out for yourself since we all respond differently to ECA. Some adjust faster than others and some adjust slower than others. Once you feel like you're ready to up the dose, do so. I would wait atleast a week, but if you want to move up sooner go ahead.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.1%

i hear alot about the ECA stack..could someone tell me what is the ECA stack made up of?? who makes it? etc...
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.94%

Thanks man. Yesterday was my first day on it and I was wired!!. Today I was kinda normal. My heart was normal. Did feel hotter than ussual.

I also started HIIT in the mornings and gym after in the evening.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.76%

Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    i hear alot about the ECA stack..could someone tell me what is the ECA stack made up of?? who makes it? etc...
    seriously?

im usually not a **** about answering questions like this.......but to be so blatantly lazy.

wow.

try at least reading a few pages of this thread? you will find any and every combination of E C A and Y as well as dosing instructions and where to attain it. ( do not use Y with the E btw , i dont care how many people in this thread say to do it )

edit : LOL just saw, actually in the first post preceding your own, your question was answered.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.76%

Quote Originally Posted by nevermore507 View Post
    Just gave this up after a week. I liked it, and actually dropped about 3 pounds on teh week i was on it, but got chest pains. Never been diagnosed with a murmur or palpitations, but would feel a tightness on and off throughout the day. I could have been making myself crazy with paranoia too...

the pains or tightness could be dehydration or just plain gas. i get that pretty often.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.76%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I got a question, not sure if it has been asked in this million page post yet or not.... It says not to exceed 100mg ephedrine a day, I dose eca 3 times a day so that is 75mg ephedrine... Would it be safe and/or effective to take a fourth dose of eca??

unless you are awake 20 hours of the day, my question is how are you going to fit it in?

the max i ever do is two doses of 25mg ( maybe 37mg once, and 25 the second). i think i may have done 3 times in one day.

you have to figure, taking the aspirin makes the effectiveness time longer ( close to 6 hours )

so if you took it at 7am, then again at 1pm, it would completely wear off around 7pm....then go to sleep at 11 or whatever.

how early are you waking up to do that 4 times? or even 3 times?
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.76%

Thanks man. Yesterday was my first day on it and I was wired!!. Today I was kinda normal. My heart was normal. Did feel hotter than ussual.

I also started HIIT in the mornings and gym after in the evening.
    when i first started ECA, i would take one 25mg E, with a cup of coffee..about an hr and a half later hit the gym. and i gotta tell you, it was the closest ive ever felt like being on gear.

never got tired or muscle fatigue, increased strength, and my focus was like tunnel vision, was awesome.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    unless you are awake 20 hours of the day, my question is how are you going to fit it in?

the max i ever do is two doses of 25mg ( maybe 37mg once, and 25 the second). i think i may have done 3 times in one day.

you have to figure, taking the aspirin makes the effectiveness time longer ( close to 6 hours )

so if you took it at 7am, then again at 1pm, it would completely wear off around 7pm....then go to sleep at 11 or whatever.

how early are you waking up to do that 4 times? or even 3 times?
    I used to fit in 4 ECA doses a day no problem.

6:30am
    10:30am
    2:30pm
    6:30pm (during my workout)
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

ECA/Y is addicting kids! be careful!
    lol
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.94%

I def understand how it would be adicting but taking it as a regiment for a result is good. I thing I will move up to 25 Ephedrine tomorrow.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

Hi, long time reader, first time poster. Yesterday, I went out and bought all the necessary components to start an ECA cycle, and I want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to optimize my gains (or rather, my losses). I've been training for five years, am currently 19, 5'11" 200lbs with about a 14% body fat percentage looking to get it lower. I apologize beforehand for the massive post and the enormous amount of questions within.

First off, from everything I've read, this is a fairly safe stack as long as you keep your water intake up and listen to your body when increasing doses. Are there any particular telltale signs I should be looking for, other than chest pains, if something is wrong (aside from incredibly obvious things, vomiting, light headedness etc etc)?

Secondly, I purchased Bronkaid as my Ephedrine source. The ideal ratio for the caffeine:ephedrine intake is 10:1 (or so I've read in this thread, willing to listen to any and all who have a reasonable contesting ratio), although with the serving sizes of my products (NoDoz @200mg/cap, Bronkaid @25mg/cap), the ratio isn't all perfect. I can't imagine that the ratio being off as little as it is would be too much of a problem, but I just want to make sure there's no problem with this. Keeping that in mind, the variance of the ratio will get slightly worse as I increase dosage (400:50, 600:75 [maybe]). At that point, should I cut a NoDoz pill in half to even out the ratio, or should I just let it be?

Third, I've never done a serious cutting cycle before, and just want to make sure I've got the diet and training regimen proper. My plan is to:

-Wake up, take ECA (One aspirin every other day @81mg/cap). Go straight to the gym (takes 5-10 minutes to get there at most). Should I allow more time for the ECA to get in my system, or is it almost an instantaneous response?

-Low intensity cardio for 30-45 minutes. Stairmaster, stationary bike, or incline walk on the treadmill. Any other suggestions here? I've read about the benefits of fasted cardio, but I would like to take a BCAA so I'm preserving as much muscle mass as possible. I have Muscle Milk, which contains BCAAs, but it also contains a small amount of carbs and a somewhat significant amount of calories when considering a cutting diet's caloric intake for the day (I use 2 scoops per shake, so 300 calories, 16g carbs, 32g protein, not to mention the fairly unattractive 12g fat/6g saturated fat). Anyone have a particular supplement that they like to take before their morning workout, or should I just stick with what I've got? The same situation applies for post-workout. Should I get a whey protein shake, as opposed to a shake like Muscle Milk with carbs/BCAAs/etc, to take after my workout? Or should I just forget about the post-workout shake entirely and stick with a clean meal?

-Eat every 2-3 hours. Keep carbohydrates low, protein clean and high, only intake carbohydrates before my afternoon workout. Have a refeed day every 5 days where I intake "normal" amounts of carbohydrates. Anything I am missing as far as this goes?

-Afternoon workout 7-8 hours after my previous one. I am planning on doing my morning cardio at around 6-7am before my classes, so this shouldn't be too late in the day. From what I've read, working out on a cutting cycle shouldn't be fundamentally different from when you're bulking, but I've heard many arguments for both sides of the "post workout cardio" debate. I think I am going to forego post workout cardio, but if anyone has something they would like to add I am all ears.

I plan to do a fairly standard split (Chest/Tri, Back/Bi/Forearm, Legs/Abs, Shoulders/Traps, off day, repeat), 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps, 3-4 exercises per body part. Should I in/decrease my number of off days? An off day will mean completely off, although if doing the AM cardio 7 days a week would really benefit me, again, I'm willing to listen to any reasonable explanations people have.

-Post workout high protein meal. Should I throw carbs in here as well? And does cholesterol play any significant role in cutting? I know testosterone is synthesized from cholesterol which is very useful while bulking, but most foods with good cholesterol are also somewhat high in calories (such as whole eggs or cheese). Is it worth that sacrifice in calories to increase test levels? The same goes for healthy fats such as EVOO/peanut butter. I can't imagine it's beneficial to be eating only protein for 4 out of 5-6 meals a day, but I haven't seen the subject brought up too often. An alternative would be taking a fish oil supplement if indeed fats are important while cutting, in which case, thoughts on that option?

That's it as far as basic questions go. As for increasing dosages, I was going to do an 8 week cycle of 1/2/2/3/3/2/1 doses a day with the taper to prevent withdrawals/sides. When I up my E/C, I would think it is necessary to up the A. Since A is handled oddly to begin with, I'm sort of confused as to how to up it when my E/C are upped. Should I do something like this?

Week 1 - E/C morning, A with it every other day.
    Week 2/3 - E/C morning, A with it every other day. E/C afternoon (30 minutes before afternoon workout), A with it every other day (same day as the morning A, so I am having 2 A every other day).
    Week 4 - E/C morning, A with it every other day. E/C afternoon, A with it every other day. E/C 4 hours after second dose, A with it every other day.
    etc etc etc.

I trust my dose timings are appropriate, although I am curious if maybe there would be too much time between the first and second doses, or too little between the second and third. My initial reaction is that there is not a problem, but I'm sure it will be moreso something I learn as I go and increase my dosages, and if that is the case then I will just have to do that.

Thanks for taking the time to read that post for those of you who do, and I hope I can learn as much from you about cutting as I have since I started bulking. Again, sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to be 100% certain I am doing things right when it comes to this, and want to check what I know against what you guys know.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.94%

^^great post. U seem to be squared away.

I'm on day three of ECA. I'm not feeling it yet. The first day was wired. Yesterday and today I'm tired! Any ideas? I'm keeping my carbs lower than normal. When can I expect to feel more result with ECA?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%

[QUOTE=SkinnyMinnie;1919962] The government just prefers to be totalitarian in banning them and not risk having people kill themselves with them, even though there are people who are sensible when they use them.

QUOTE]

Why does the government think they have the right to intervene in the fundamental survival of the fittest process.... The less douchbags in the world the better! You can not fix stupidity, they will find another way to eliminate themselves!!!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

^^great post. U seem to be squared away.

I'm on day three of ECA. I'm not feeling it yet. The first day was wired. Yesterday and today I'm tired! Any ideas? I'm keeping my carbs lower than normal. When can I expect to feel more result with ECA?
    You should be wired after you take the stack. Have you upped your dose yet? I suggest increasing your dose of E into 2 separate 12.5mg dosages at wake-up then about 4 hours later instead of 25 all at once. Your carb cutting may have something to do with your tiredness, although, ECA should make up for it. There is also something called adrenal fatigue- do you have a large caffiene intake normally? If so, it may be the cause of your sluggishness.

Oh, and DONT take it within 6 hours bedtime- you won't get adequate sleep which will result in exhaustion.
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%

First time trying this, makes me jittery, and made my leg sweat like i havent eaten, yet suppresses some of my appetite. Once i take it in the morning, you kinda have to force yourself to eat. I would have one big meal, and wouldnt be hungry for the rest of the day, and that's just taking it once a day in the morning. Only thing I dont like about it is that it doesnt really give you a hyped energy feeling like other stimulants I have taken, It keeps me awake but It doesnt really want to make me go to the gym.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    You should be wired after you take the stack. Have you upped your dose yet? I suggest increasing your dose of E into 2 separate 12.5mg dosages at wake-up then about 4 hours later instead of 25 all at once. Your carb cutting may have something to do with your tiredness, although, ECA should make up for it. There is also something called adrenal fatigue- do you have a large caffiene intake normally? If so, it may be the cause of your sluggishness.

Oh, and DONT take it within 6 hours bedtime- you won't get adequate sleep which will result in exhaustion.
    cutting carbs will make you tired, so increase your fats, whole eggs, Evoo, PB, fatty fish, coconut oil, and nuts are great sources of fats and low-almost no carbs
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

would it be safe to take Anabolic pump with SX
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

Quote Originally Posted by To0l8er View Post
    would it be safe to take Anabolic pump with SX
    i would say no
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

what would be the issue then? just curious
  23. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.35%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    ECA/Y is addicting kids! be careful!
    lol
    I actually wake up and get headaches and am irratiable when I don"t take my eca.. I blame the caffeine. I started drinkin coffe when I don't take my eca and the headache goes away and I'm happy again
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

Quote Originally Posted by To0l8er View Post
    what would be the issue then? just curious
    SX is a monster of a appetite suppressant, AP runs off of carbs...try driving a car with no gas and see how far you get
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.94%

ok thanks for the extra help guys. I am deff going to add in some nuts and PB. Ive been using Flax seed oil. take two with every meal. Im doing HIIT 3-4 every week in the mornings. I eat like 4-5 meals a day. I know i need to add a couple of meals. I'll prob add a bed time shake. and fruits/meat during the day to snack on.

yesterday night I really felt the ECA stack. My over all body temp is high.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    SX is a monster of a appetite suppressant, AP runs off of carbs...try driving a car with no gas and see how far you get
    haha good point, ill stick away from it then. thanks
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%

ok thanks for the extra help guys. I am deff going to add in some nuts and PB. Ive been using Flax seed oil. take two with every meal. Im doing HIIT 3-4 every week in the mornings. I eat like 4-5 meals a day. I know i need to add a couple of meals. I'll prob add a bed time shake. and fruits/meat during the day to snack on.

yesterday night I really felt the ECA stack. My over all body temp is high.
    What kind of HIIT are you doing and for how long as well?
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

I have yet to find anything as consistent as ephedrine. Every other stim has hit or miss feelings for me and often they make me tired but ephedrine, while not overwhelming even at 37mg, always has consistent energy causing effects rather than mixed paradoxical effects.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.94%

Yeah I'm still on 12.5 E, 100 caf, and 82mg Asprin EoD. But still feeling a mild effect as far as body temp. My wired feeling was gone after the first day.

I'm doing HIIT as explained:
    5 min warm up
    3 three min cycles
    5 min cool down

1 cycle consists of:
    2 min of running at 5.5 speed
    1 min of fast paced running at 7.5 speed.

What do u guys think about the above?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.94%

I think I will up it to 25mg of E soon. Might go another day at 12.5. It's been 4 days so far. I'm def feeling it in a mild sorta way.

It's hard getting proper cals in while being a student. You never have time for siht!!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.94%

Bezoe I ussually never take any stims. I'm for the most part stim free. No coffee, soda, meth, cocaine. U know nothing like that. Lol.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.59%

i drop the aspirin because i stack EC with leviathan reloaded which has a ton of Y.
    I know this is an old post in this thread, but how did that stack work for ya?
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.76%

Quote Originally Posted by MgoBlue View Post
    I know this is an old post in this thread, but how did that stack work for ya?
    i stopped the stack after about a week because i had learned that yohimbine shouldnt be mixed with ephedrine. apparently together they raise blood pressure to unhealthy levels.
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

i stopped the stack after about a week because i had learned that yohimbine shouldnt be mixed with ephedrine. apparently together they raise blood pressure to unhealthy levels.
    I have to disagree. BP can be helped with supps such as celery weed and hawthorne berry. I love ECY, and have read multiple times that the A isn't needed, but diff strokes for diff folks
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.94%

This sucks. My body and mind are tired but I feel amped! I'm need of some serious power naps!!!!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Bezoe I ussually never take any stims. I'm for the most part stim free. No coffee, soda, meth, cocaine. U know nothing like that. Lol.
    No meth? WTF's up with that?
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    by far the best stack,it was the eca on steriods.nyc is nor-ephedrine hci,yohimbe hci and asprin

To this day I havnt tried anything that comes close to it.It would kill your hunger all day and it would work every day,it was weired you wouldnt get used to it and it hit hard every time youd take it.

It was one of the first fat burners to get pulled off the market because nor epdedrine is a few steps from becoming meth.

this fat burner was made from syntrax and they had triax out wich was a thyroid drug.

the fda pulled them both.

adipokinetix was my fav.I would pay 150 right now for a bottle of that stuff.
    Hello, regarding the NYC stack, maybe this could be interesting for some. Getting Y and C is obviously easy. My mate brought me this dog med "PROPALIN" containing liquid norephedrine (25 mgs/ ml I believe), available in mainland Europe. I was in tears! Finally there was an alternative! the days of SPIROPENT (clenbuterol) and EFEDRINA LEVEL (lovely Spanish ephedrine) were over. PROPALIN is used against urinary incontinence in bitches. (Seriously).
    Everyone was raving about NYC so I gave it a try. Well I made it myself of course!
    Result: for some reason, I had to pee every two minutes and urinating hurt, sometimes. The norephedrine was real, pharmaceutical grade. Where did I go wrong? I was so happy, I thought I had cloned SYNTRAX adipokinetix... but the sides were horrible. On top of everything else, I could not train properly, so fat loss = 0.
    Definitely, I am no bitch.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.94%

No meth? WTF's up with that?
    Considering im on the E which is almost like meth I think I got Meth covered. lol

I bumped it up to 25mg of E yesterday. This is truly a process and you def need to listen to your body before doing anything. I started adapting well to ECA after about a week so I upped to 12.5 E, 100mg of Caf twice a day now. My days are supper busy!! So this is really getting me through the day. Not to mention my HIIT 3/4 times a week is getting me crazy amped!

I feel like im on a role here. Diet is good, ECA working, HIIT in the mornings, Reg Lifts in the evenings. Cant wait to start hdrol.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.94%

This stack is crazzyy! Just upped it to 37.5 Ephedrine. Here are some stats for progress overall so far...

April I was 155lb at 15%. As of today I am 175 at 12%!! Got to love free BF tests in college. And that was with out ECA.

Im working up the E to 50mg. I can't wait to hit those single digits!!!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Read every page and def feel smarter, this thread deserves a bump

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help save my mom money!
    By McBurly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5