Page 14 of 20 First ... 9121314151619 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

I've decided to eat carbs...only about 100g though

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I have tapoered down to 1 bronkaid in morning with 200 mgs caffiene and 100 mgs caffiene about four hours later. Dorian Yates talks about coming off ECA. That why i think it is important for a smooth come down. next ill do 0.5 (and keep the caffiene in)

maybe reduce it to
    0.5 Bronkaid, and 100 mgs caffiene , four hours later 100 mgs caffiene

Then when caffiene only start lowering the dosing on caffiene, eventually add in L-tyrosine, and then, come off caffiene completely and use l-tyrosine.

so thats where I am right now..coming off stimulants.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I have tapoered down to 1 bronkaid in morning with 200 mgs caffiene and 100 mgs caffiene about four hours later. Dorian Yates talks about coming off ECA. That why i think it is important for a smooth come down. next ill do 0.5 (and keep the caffiene in)

maybe reduce it to
    0.5 Bronkaid, and 100 mgs caffiene , four hours later 100 mgs caffiene

Then when caffiene only start lowering the dosing on caffiene, eventually add in L-tyrosine, and then, come off caffiene completely and use l-tyrosine.

so thats where I am right now..coming off stimulants.
    thats where I went weong last, I just stopped cold turkey, what does Dorian say about it
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    thats where I went weong last, I just stopped cold turkey, what does Dorian say about it
    Well I finished my taper off and I can say that it felt great with no sides.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    he says it has side effects coming off. He does not know about tapering off. Tapering off is so simple yet so effective.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Well I finished my taper off and I can say that it felt great with no sides.
    Im happy to hear this.

what taper down did you end up doing?

I spent some time writing my taper down plan on paper and I am listening to my body and it is taking shorter to come off then I had written for myself on paper.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Well for one here's one ECA dose -
    1 bronkaid
    1 no-doze
    1 baby aspirin (EOD)

And I did it like this...just a simple 1/2/3/4/3/2/1
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Well for one here's one ECA dose -
    1 bronkaid
    1 no-doze
    1 baby aspirin (EOD)

And I did it like this...just a simple 1/2/3/4/3/2/1
    i meant to do that, but did somethig more like 1/2/3/4/2/1...when I do ECY again in about 2 weeks Ill do it correctly
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Answers

Will I be able to loose 1.5% Bf in around 8 days? I'll be doing E/C and eviscerate. My cals will be no more than 1500 per day with less than 20g carb except on refeed day. I'll be lifting and then cardio on rest day.*

*Only like 8 days til I leave for Hawaii.*
    Should i go 200mg/25mg 3x or 4x per day? How many cals should ( more or less of the 1500 i'm eating now?) and then break p/f/c %.???

Sine it's only for 8 days I think i will be able to really push myself
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahsswimmaster View Post
    Will I be able to loose 1.5% Bf in around 8 days? I'll be doing E/C and eviscerate. My cals will be no more than 1500 per day with less than 20g carb except on refeed day. I'll be lifting and then cardio on rest day.*

*Only like 8 days til I leave for Hawaii.*
    Should i go 200mg/25mg 3x or 4x per day? How many cals should ( more or less of the 1500 i'm eating now?) and then break p/f/c %.???

Sine it's only for 8 days I think i will be able to really push myself
    slow down...wuts ur experience with stims? hows your diet? a clean or dirty 1500 cals? how much u weigh? height? how long u been training...etc
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Answers

Diet is very clean and I've been very strict with it. not much exp with stims but I tried slim xtreme and liked it at a higher dose. Been lifting hard for only a couple of months cuz I used be a swimmer. I'm 5'9" and I weigh like 154. I have a small bit of def on my abs. Just want a little to push out that last bit of fat.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Answers

Alright I'm gonna go for it. Gonna star today with 25/200 twice. Tomorrow I'll add 5mg yohimbine. If everything stays good I'll try 3x per day. I'll eat about 1300 cals 80/10/10 and I'll do a carb refeed after 6 days. Day 1 I'll do fasted am cardio and then weights in the afternone, Day 2 fasted am cardio and the ab and body weight workout. I'll adjust based on how I feel. I will b doing this for 9 days. I'll let u know how it goes.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Alright I'm gonna go for it. Gonna star today with 25/200 twice. Tomorrow I'll add 5mg yohimbine. If everything stays good I'll try 3x per day. I'll eat about 1300 cals 80/10/10 and I'll do a carb refeed after 6 days. Day 1 I'll do fasted am cardio and then weights in the afternone, Day 2 fasted am cardio and the ab and body weight workout. I'll adjust based on how I feel. I will b doing this for 9 days. I'll let u know how it goes.
    1300 cals? You BW is low but that insane!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Has anyone ever tried combinig ECA or NYC with an OTC topical fat burner with added clen?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

keep us posted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd View Post
    Has anyone ever tried combinig ECA or NYC with an OTC topical fat burner with added clen?
    im no expert, but that seems like a little too much lol
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Can anyone recommend a reputable online supplier of ECA that delivers to the UK?

It's a banned substance here so I'd like a fellow Brit for input.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Can anyone recommend a reputable online supplier of ECA that delivers to the UK?

It's a banned substance here so I'd like a fellow Brit for imput.
    sorry mate
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Answers

So today was day 1. 153.3lbs 12%bf. I have been doing very low carb diet with no refeeds for the past to weeks so today and tomorrow i figured it might be a good Idea to replenish my glycogen. As for the E/C I took 25/200 twice didn't really feel to different beside low appitite. Tomorrow I'll up it to 3x. I ran out of money so I won't be getting the yohimbine till hopefully early next week and I will using alpha burn(it was recommend at being better than the yohimbine). I'll update in a few days.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

That's way to fast IMO. Ramping up to 2x and even 3x per day will cause your BP to skyrocket. You may see some unwanted side effects up front and possibly when you decide to cease taking it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post

It's a banned substance here so I'd like a fellow Brit for input.
    You might want to PM UKStrength.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  145 lbs.
    Answers

You might want to PM UKStrength.
    Thanks mate! :-)
  20. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Got a quick question, I been taking eca for the past couple weeks now (about 3 or 4) with a off day every Sunday and I have taken it before prior to this time aswell. Anyway I was just wondering how bad is it to take doses earlier then soupposed to

I have heard to space doeses 2 ways, either 4 or 5 hours apart. I usually take 4 hours apart.

My question is, say I wake up late and start taking eca late, if I wait every 4 hours my last one will be after 2pm and then I have trouble sleeping so sometimes I cut down an extra 30mins between does to make up for time, is this gonna have bad effects for me?

Say for example I woke up at 7 so I take eca stack at 7am, 1030am, then 230pm... Would that be ok? I don't exced the daily mg limit just take them closer together every once in a while. For the most part I'm up at 5am and space them 4hrs.

Thanks
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Got a quick question, I been taking eca for the past couple weeks now (about 3 or 4) with a off day every Sunday and I have taken it before prior to this time aswell. Anyway I was just wondering how bad is it to take doses earlier then soupposed to

I have heard to space doeses 2 ways, either 4 or 5 hours apart. I usually take 4 hours apart.

My question is, say I wake up late and start taking eca late, if I wait every 4 hours my last one will be after 2pm and then I have trouble sleeping so sometimes I cut down an extra 30mins between does to make up for time, is this gonna have bad effects for me?

Say for example I woke up at 7 so I take eca stack at 7am, 1030am, then 230pm... Would that be ok? I don't exced the daily mg limit just take them closer together every once in a while. For the most part I'm up at 5am and space them 4hrs.

Thanks
    This is question that only applies to you, so only you can answer it. Do what you feel like you need to do. If you're taking it too late in the day and it's keeping you up.....then stop. Pretty simple. I always took my last ECA preWO at like 5pm and was able to sleep fine. Don't be afraid to experiment with your dosings - as long as you aren't exceeding 100mg of ephedra per day you'll be fine.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

^X2
  23. Registered User
    Answers

if only we could get the ephedrine in the land of OZ!!
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mazon View Post
  25. Registered User
    Answers

be nice or i will send a wombat over to eat you!!
  26. Registered User
    Answers

be nice or i will send a wombat over to eat you!!
  27. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quick question... I usually get primetame tabs, but I sent my wife to get me more and came back with bronkaid. The ingredient in bronkaid is ephedrine Sulfate, is this the same as ephedrine HCI?
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Quick question... I usually get primetame tabs, but I sent my wife to get me more and came back with bronkaid. The ingredient in bronkaid is ephedrine Sulfate, is this the same as ephedrine HCI?
    no, but the guifesen (spelling) helps your respiratory system so it will be slighty easier to do cardio, and you get a sense of well being from it (I do...)
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

For all intents and purposes, yes. I think the HCI happens to be a little more effective (discussed in length somewhere in this thread), but not by much. The bronkaid has more guaifenesin than the primatene but the bronkaid also has more ephedra.

One primatene tab = 12.5 mg HCI and 200mg Guaifenesin
    One bronkaid tab = 25mg Sulfate and 400mg Guaifenesin

There is no real noticeable difference. Both are effective in aiding fat loss and curbing your appetite.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

^bump
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Just gave this up after a week. I liked it, and actually dropped about 3 pounds on teh week i was on it, but got chest pains. Never been diagnosed with a murmur or palpitations, but would feel a tightness on and off throughout the day. I could have been making myself crazy with paranoia too...
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Answers

yeah... I was just about to ask... wat the hell do guys do out here coz we cant get our hands on it?

I'm trying to cut now and was looking into an ECA stack but you cant get it here....

Any aussies reading this - give me some advice!
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by soseg View Post
    yeah... I was just about to ask... wat the hell do guys do out here coz we cant get our hands on it?

I'm trying to cut now and was looking into an ECA stack but you cant get it here....

Any aussies reading this - give me some advice!
    RUN lol
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I've used clen before but this is my first time on EC... Few questions:

Do i really need the asprin? I havent taken it so far...

Is my dosage okay:
    E / C
    11am: 30 / 200
    4pm: 30 / 200

Also can i use loratadine instead of Benadryl to up regulate my receptors after the clen??? Is 10mg suffice... I can't tell if the EC is working :-S
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jalal90 View Post

Is my dosage okay:
    E / C

Also can i use loratadine instead of Benadryl to up regulate my receptors after the clen??? Is 10mg suffice... I can't tell if the EC is working :-S
    I dont feel the A is necessary, I have never used Benadryl, I might...can you give some more info

Ive read it helps, but not positive
  36. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jalal90 View Post

Is my dosage okay:
    E / C

Google it. I used to take just ec without the asprin before. And I say from experience I found the stack more effective with the asprin added. Not show if it was cuz of diet or more active lifestyle but weight did come off I read an article a while back that explained why the asprin works with the e and c to make a more effective stack. If I find the article I'll post a link but I say add it in
  37. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I got a question, not sure if it has been asked in this million page post yet or not.... It says not to exceed 100mg ephedrine a day, I dose eca 3 times a day so that is 75mg ephedrine... Would it be safe and/or effective to take a fourth dose of eca??
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I got a question, not sure if it has been asked in this million page post yet or not.... It says not to exceed 100mg ephedrine a day, I dose eca 3 times a day so that is 75mg ephedrine... Would it be safe and/or effective to take a fourth dose of eca??
    Yep.
  39. Registered User
    Answers

every body is different, go with your instinct
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I've got a question for some of you lurkers in here....

Is it possible to still take off some fat or atleast keep fat gains minimal with ECA if calories are slightly above maintenance?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help save my mom money!
    By McBurly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:31 PM
  2. WHOA save money
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 03:39 PM
  3. Homemade BCAA mix to save money
    By freakboy in forum Supplements