Save your money use ECA Stack

Page 12 of 20 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

yeah the guy in the video talks about tapering down to a low dose and the low dose to nothing has effects.

yes when you come off your going to have side effects. so say im doing 3 per day...I go two the next week and one the next week..(If i really need it a half a dose since this is strong stuff) then nothing while keeping the caffiene for a couple more weeks with l-tyrosine then after caffiene iis tapered down keeping the tyrosine..

everythings going to have side effects theres no way around it..this just gets your body used to them. Everyone keep us updated on how you come off and how many weeks it takes to reduce dosage and come off. I'll keep everyone updated..and remember evety bodies different so that was a general outline some people may be able to quit cold turkey and others may need a full six- eight weeks to stop,depending on the dose, while everything in between. just take it easy coming down for a smooth landing you dont want a jerky nervewracking landing so treat the dosing that way on Eca.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    yeah the guy in the video talks about tapering down to a low dose and the low dose to nothing has effects.

yes when you come off your going to have side effects. so say im doing 3 per day...I go two the next week and one the next week..(If i really need it a half a dose since this is strong stuff) then nothing while keeping the caffiene for a couple more weeks with l-tyrosine then after caffiene iis tapered down keeping the tyrosine..

everythings going to have side effects theres no way around it..this just gets your body used to them. Everyone keep us updated on how you come off and how many weeks it takes to reduce dosage and come off. I'll keep everyone updated..and remember evety bodies different so that was a general outline some people may be able to quit cold turkey and others may need a full six- eight weeks to stop,depending on the dose, while everything in between. just take it easy coming down for a smooth landing you dont want a jerky nervewracking landing so treat the dosing that way on Eca.
    I'll be doing the same. I'm upping my dosage to 4 bronk, 4 no doze, and 4 aspirin tomorrow. After a week of that i'll be tapering down to 3 per day, then 2 per day, then 1 per day. That's probably the best and safest way to taper off without experiencing sides.....for each week on you should spend a week tapering off. My .02
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

DAdams......thanks much for the useful feedback on the alpha-Y above!

Mr.50
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Ive asked this earlier in the thread . no-one said they did it. i dont see why it wouldnt be effective

has any person done 2 bronkaids in one dose?

heres my problem Im sensative to stimulants in general and like to dose twice a day, preferally earlier, four hours apart.

example say a person wants to take 3 per day and they dose two upon awaking and one four hours later (each with 200 mgs caffiene)

or

some one wants to take four per day(50 mgs per dose) and they dose it two, twice daily.

its taken me three weeks just to get up to two per day and I feel it. I've never been a big stimulant user, untill a couple years ago, and even still the effects are heavy. I say if you get too stimmed out give it time to increase dose and learn how the body works

Dark has a good outline of 1/2/3/4/3/2/1 if your used to stimulants but I couldnt do it like that as it was my first timke this time using eca and I had to increase 0.5 doses.

My guess is it takes time for your body to go up and down and too sudden of a dose isnt the best thing , so if your not familar with eca and pay attention to how your body is reacting.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

I think you answered your own question man
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I think you answered your own question man
    I think your right..unless some one says its unsafe and proves it to do two BK's at once
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I think your right..unless some one says its unsafe and proves it to do two BK's at once
    I think it's definitely doable, it just all depends on the individual. Always be sure to exercise caution.

I remember reading somewhere that for every 25mg of E you should be getting around 200mg of C - so I personally wouldn't want to take 50 of E and only 200 C, i'd suck it up and take 50 of E and 400 C. At which point, I think anyone no matter how stim tolerant you are would become extremely cracked out so to speak. I know i'd be wired like a mothertrucker.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

you could cut on E in half, do 1 1/2 then increase it to 2 whole ones, just a thought
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.41%

guys if you really want to go ballz out,after 3 weeks of eca,add T2 hormone for the last 2 weeks,it will def get that last 6-8 lbs off.

I just started adding t2 a few days ago and I am soaked after 25min of walking on the tredmill.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    guys if you really want to go ballz out,after 3 weeks of eca,add T2 hormone for the last 2 weeks,it will def get that last 6-8 lbs off.

I just started adding t2 a few days ago and I am soaked after 25min of walking on the tredmill.
    I am a big fan of T2... also T4... T3 is horrible.
    The Historic PES Legend
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I am a big fan of T2... also T4... T3 is horrible.
    Don't know much about these hormones (other than they come from your thyroid). Are they legal and what kind of synergistic effect could we expect to see in an ECA environment?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Don't know much about these hormones (other than they come from your thyroid). Are they legal and what kind of synergistic effect could we expect to see in an ECA environment?
    I personally wouldn't use them during the ECA stack, BUT, they are thyroid hormones as you stated. T2 you can find I believe in some supps... 3&4 you would have to go research chem route, or black market.

If you monitor your vitals pretty often, then some low dose T2 with ECA might be worthwhile.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

I wish I could still find t2... it is nearly impossible these days
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.41%

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I wish I could still find t2... it is nearly impossible these days
    san has it.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    san has it.
    Is it really like t2 aka the t3 related but directly active metabolite?

Supposedly it is faster acting and has direct activity that even t3 doesn't while being more protein sparing
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.41%

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Is it really like t2 aka the t3 related but directly active metabolite?
    yea its very strong stuff,it came out when syntrax was using t2 in lipokinetix.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

SAN has Thyrocuts 2, which is their version of T2. They also have something called T3 in the nutraplanet store.

Update: http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/...ntation/t2.htm

Looks like adding T2 to ECA may be worth it after all, just seems like one would have to determine a safe, but yet effective dosage.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

Hmm ive been doing real t3 but might want to switch
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

what about DHEA for thyroid hormones???...while on ECA or during the breaks
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

I think it's definitely doable, it just all depends on the individual. Always be sure to exercise caution.

I remember reading somewhere that for every 25mg of E you should be getting around 200mg of C - so I personally wouldn't want to take 50 of E and only 200 C, i'd suck it up and take 50 of E and 400 C. At which point, I think anyone no matter how stim tolerant you are would become extremely cracked out so to speak. I know i'd be wired like a mothertrucker.
    Im wired off of 400 mgs caffiene and 50 ephedrine as it is. Im laso taking lipoburn which has an ingredient that speeds up the ec effects by twice as much.

you could cut on E in half, do 1 1/2 then increase it to 2 whole ones, just a thought
    Yup thats a good idea
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

what if I took Recreate during ECA...? or Lipo6X?
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

what if I took Recreate during ECA...? or Lipo6X?
    I'd say be careful. Lipo 6x has synephrine and yohimbe, that would be pretty serious. Your appetite would be supressed like a motherf*cker....don't know what effect the yohimbe would have...but i've taken lipo 6x before and didn't experience any sides. If you try it, log it.

Can't speak to Recreate as USP is kind of shady with their labeling IMO, however their products are still very effective.
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

I'd say be careful. Lipo 6x has synephrine and yohimbe, that would be pretty serious. Your appetite would be supressed like a motherf*cker....don't know what effect the yohimbe would have...but i've taken lipo 6x before and didn't experience any sides. If you try it, log it.

Can't speak to Recreate as USP is kind of shady with their labeling IMO, however their products are still very effective.
    I decided to hold off on the Lipo6X...Ive used it about 2 or 3 times, so Im giving the Recreate a try, Ive heard only good things. Im going to do this bottle, take a week off, then ECA again. And my appetite was non-existent on ECA, and I weighed 215 this morning, and Ive been gaining strength like never before .....
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned adding L-tyrosine to their ECA stack. L-tyrosine is an amino acid used in the synthesis of adrenaline and noradrenaline.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned adding L-tyrosine to their ECA stack. L-tyrosine is an amino acid used in the synthesis of adrenaline and noradrenaline.
    does ephedrine deplete tyrosine levels?

I bought July Md issue yesterday and Justin Harris talks about tyrosine. I have yet to read it. I know for a fact it's a precursor to dopamine. I used to take it for a good while alone, pre-workout and it works for sure.

I used it the other day with my eca stack.

I know with all the protein i get in im getting in tyrosine and I dont know if its the same effect as tyrosine alone.

Ive been in quite a few threads on tyrosine , on this board,you could search for that probally have a lot of information in them. as I used to use it before intense training sessions to amp myself up.

its something I like to keep handy.
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

bump on this tyrosine talk
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

this is a solid link, some good info

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/supplemen...guide-eca.html
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

well....interesting read. It clearly states that A isn't needed, A only has a significant fat loss in obese subjects, also says that Y works better, is safer, and even if not obese, still a good amount of fat loss
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

That stack they propose is interesting. However, I'm going to continue with my ECA and add in the L-tyrosine to my dosing and see what happens.
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

I dont fully understand the purpose of adding L-tyrosine, all I got was something about neuro-transmitters
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

I dont fully understand the purpose of adding L-tyrosine, all I got was something about neuro-transmitters
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrosine

read the part that says precursor to hormones
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.86%

well....interesting read. It clearly states that A isn't needed, A only has a significant fat loss in obese subjects, also says that Y works better, is safer, and even if not obese, still a good amount of fat loss
    I've read somewhere about the aspirin stopping a metabolic process that makes it slightly catabolic, but I just cant remember where I read it .
    I've read on here about people cycling on and off Eph, I read on PubMed that chronic use has shown increaced fat burning effects.
    I want to try this out, but as I am going to go on a ph cycle soon I don't want my bp to be raised further so I am only going to use it for a few more weeks.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRock View Post
    Does the ECY stack really compare to the ECA stack? What's the benefits of subbing Aspirin for Yohimbine ?
    i wanta know too
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    i wanta know too
    This could be debated all day long. The only way to find out what works best with you is to try them both. ECY may work better for others and ECA may work better for others.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    i wanta know too
    It is all about risk against reward... Y is useless unless on a specific diet. Studies have shown it to be useless. Aspirin modulate Prostaglandins and cAMP, prolonging the effects of ephedrine. Coupling Y and EC raises blood pressure and heart rate.

Watch your vitals.. plaque build up can happen quick if there BP and heart rate are elevated.
    The Historic PES Legend
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.86%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    It is all about risk against reward... Y is useless unless on a specific diet. Studies have shown it to be useless. Aspirin modulate Prostaglandins and cAMP, prolonging the effects of ephedrine. Coupling Y and EC raises blood pressure and heart rate.

Watch your vitals.. plaque build up can happen quick if there BP and heart rate are elevated.
    I agree you must watch your vitals when you are stacking Y with EC, I always have a blood pressure monitor around for this reason.

as for the aspirin, it is a NSAID which are known to slow protein synthesis:
    mindandmuscle.net/node/344

This article tells you:
    -Post exercise protein synthesis still occurs, though to a lesser degree, even with chronic NSAID use. Hypertrophy should follow the same pattern.

-NSAID use is a viable therapeutic option for relief of DOMS related pain and should be considered when soreness alters level of activity in daily tasks—don’t suffer needlessly for the benefit of your biceps.

So basically using NSAID may not be the best if you are trying to maximize skeletal muscle retention while cutting.

Hence why I chose Y,
    And i found it good !
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Themanabolic View Post
    So basically using NSAID may not be the best if you are trying to maximize skeletal muscle retention while cutting.

Hence why I chose Y,
    And i found it good !
    yuppp. Im also mega-dosing Leucine to help with skeletal muscle
  39. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.97%

yuppp. Im also mega-dosing Leucine to help with skeletal muscle
    when you say mega-dosing, what do you mean? whats the amount you're taking through out the day?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    when you say mega-dosing, what do you mean? whats the amount you're taking through out the day?
    well, nothing crazy...about 10g ED

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help save my mom money!
    By McBurly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 12:31 AM
  2. WHOA save money
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 05:39 PM
  3. Homemade BCAA mix to save money
    By freakboy in forum Supplements