Save your money use ECA Stack
- 05-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by TruelyHugeThe Historic PES Legend
- 05-22-2009, 05:00 PM
i was curious about the addition of aspirin being muscle wasting due to decreased inflammation and whatnot, but i guess its irrelevant since it actually promotes an increase in muscle mass? thats pretty ideal.
i never meant that slim xtreme was as effective as eca, just that it felt like it resembled it somehow. i mean i cant judge having only taken one days dose, but still. looks like eca is in fact unbeatable. kinda bad that its soo addicting. i love the feeling of being on it. =(
05-22-2009, 05:41 PM
05-23-2009, 12:01 AM
Only thing that beat eca was nor-epedrine hci.I posted the patent on the eca stack,it has refrences in the begging to over 400 pages worth of testing done on it.some of those books cost like 200 bucks tho.
they also tested yohimbe also and didnt use it.I think it has something to do with blood sugar because when i take yohimbe it kicks me right out of ketosis.
if you want a bigger stim affect from eca take it with crape fruit juice.
Eca has hundreds of doctors and research done on it.
If this new stim fat burner is as good as they say,they should get the trials and testing done and patent the next best fat burner.
05-23-2009, 01:24 AM
I've tried most fat-burners out there..again, the feeling and results I got from ECA/ECY in just 3 1/2-4 weeks is by far better than any fat-burner
05-23-2009, 06:35 PM
I've only used the E/C/Y combo for about a week but I agree with KG. Honestly better results than even Clen for me.
05-25-2009, 01:12 AM
05-25-2009, 12:47 PM
05-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Facebook John Smeton Fitness
05-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Just wanted you all to know that CVS does carry both primatene and bronkaid if it hasn't been mentioned already. I went there to pick some up, and only saw primatene inserts on the shelf (you have to buy them from the pharmacy). When the pharmacist was ringing me up I saw boxes of bronkaid, and ended up getting two boxes of those instead.
05-25-2009, 05:58 PM
05-25-2009, 09:19 PM
05-26-2009, 01:05 AM
05-26-2009, 02:37 AM
i get primatene tablets at walmart for less than 9 bucks for 60. it's ephedrine HCL 12.5 mgs. The pharmacist has it, they ask for ID as well. No big deal.. i buy two at a time.
05-26-2009, 12:21 PM
I just finished reading all 9 pages of this thread and I have some questions.
A little background... I'm female, 5'4", 205ish. I had lapband surgery in January and I've lost 41 lbs (25 of which came off two weeks pre surgery and the first week post surgery... since then I've lost 17lbs in 17 weeks) but due to two health issues that cause weight gain and make weight loss nearly impossible (poly cystic ovaries and an underactive thyroid) my loss has been super slow and I'm OVER IT. I work out almost every day, 4-5 days a week cardio and mild strength training 1-2x a week plus 45 minutes of yoga 1-2x a week for my own sanity. I eat about 1200 cals a day. Hunger is NOT an issue for me. I've looked at this from all angles and I really need something that's going to boost my metabolism and get my body burning fat and cals the way it should. Trust me on this- I work my a$$ off and I'm struggling to lose 1 lousy pound a week.
I have some questions about taking an ECA stack. I used to take ephedrine hci/guaifensen (or however you spell it) for energy. I'm familiar with how my body responds to it. I love it. I've been trying to lose weight without stimulants, supplements, etc. (well, aside from whey and vitamins... but you know what I mean). I'm ready to try something because I'm sick of working my butt off with little results.
1) I read time and time again to experiment with dosages... but what's a good starting point for A and C? I know where to start with the E because I've taken it before and know what to expect. As I stated before, I'm 5'4" 205 female.
2) This probably sounds like a stupid question... but what form do you buy caffeine? Can you just go to GNC and get plain ole caffeine tablets? I've never had to look for just caffeine.
3) Can you crush any of these pills? Ephedrine is small enough that I could split it in half, and I believe asprin is small enough to take whole (depending on the dose, not sure), but if the caffeine is too big for me to swallow (I can't take big pills), can I crush it?
Thanks so much for your help!!
ETA- I know this will vary from person to person, but what kind of results can I expect? I'm taking a cruise in 3 months and I was really hoping to have gotten a lot farther than my current outlook of high 180s, low 190s. My losses have averaged 1lb a week, sometimes less than that. If I can get 2-3lbs a week off I'd be friggin extatic. I work my a$$ off, I wish my body would cooperate!!!
05-26-2009, 12:50 PM
05-26-2009, 01:02 PM
05-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Caffeine you can get in just tablets, here on NP 5.99 for 100 tabs from ProLab or same price 90 tabs from Primaforce. I'm sure GNC sells the same thing just add a 3 to 4 bucks to that price. They are about the same size as an ephedrine tab.
The ideal ratio of ECA is 10 to 1 caffeine to ephedrine. 10 mg of caffeine to 1 mg of ephedrine. 200 mg of caffeine to 20 mg of ephedrine. It doesn't have to be so precise, but thats the ideal ratio. The asprin dosage for 200mg/20mg should be in the 80mg range which is 1/4 an aspirin usually. Half an aspirin is fine.
I don't think there is really a need to crush these pills, none of them are really horse like pills.
But I always suggest ramping up your dosage when starting off with eca to help curb any side effects that may become present. Like I wouldn't jump into 200mg/20mg 2 to 3 times a day right off the bat. Maybe 100mg/10mg once a day for 2 days, then bump it up to twice a day for a few days, then bump it to 200mg/20mg once 100mg/10mg once for a few days, then 200mg/20mg twice a day for a few days etc.
05-26-2009, 01:09 PM
05-26-2009, 01:09 PM
since taking this eca stack my throat has gotten really dry and voice real harsh and im always coughing and spitting up mucus, i assume its cuz of the guaifessian
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
05-26-2009, 01:18 PM
1. ideally i think its a 1to 10 ratio of e to c. so for every 10mg of ephedrine its 100mg caffeine. i use 24mg e hcl with a 200mg tab of caffeine. asprin is supposed to be the same ratio but i think the 84mg baby apsrin are recommended to avoid stomach issues.
2. caffine is just sold in tabs, nutraplanet.com has the prolab ones for pretty cheap, thats where i got mine. you could drink coffee/green tea etc for it but the tabs are just more efficient
3. the caffeine tabs split easily and the baby asprin is already small, as is the ephedrine
results, i cant really help u here, like u said its all dependent. if ur diet and traning are already in good shape then it will help. if nothing else it gave me the energy to do longer cardio sessions and be more active, that led to some fat loss on its own.
05-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Also have you considered possibly going on a low carb diet to switch things up?
05-26-2009, 03:56 PM
2. I buy everything I need for ECA at CVS. Bronkaid, Caffeine, and Bayer. I'm sure you can also score everything you need at a Walgreens or Walmart.
3. You should not have any need to crush these pills as they are relatively small and easy to swallow.
05-26-2009, 04:33 PM
For my cardio, I do about 45 minutes... I average about 17 minute miles for 45 minutes... my speed stays between 3.2-3.5mph with a few spurts of jogging at 5mph for about 1-2 minutes each. I believe my cals burned are (according to the calculator on sparkpeople.com) around 200ish. Wow that's pretty embarrassing... what's more embarrassing is that I worked my way up from doing 20 minutes at 2.5-2.7mph!
I tried low carb but it was hell on my body. I have never had such bad constipation... and I was taking a fiber supplement. I was taking miralax every day and I was miserable. My carbs were at about 20g per day then. Right now I keep it at around 40-60g a day.
Feel free to offer more suggestions as I could really use them. People in the support group are die hard about sticking to what the nutritionist and surgeon tell them.... but those things aren't working for me and my doc has no interest in doing anything else or offering any other options/suggestions unless my average drops below 1lb a week.
05-26-2009, 05:17 PM
That's what I would work on. Calories I guess I would keep the same to see what happens with intensifying your cardio, but still would have one day a week where you upped your cals
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Express 42 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-03-2016, 01:51 AM
- By rosemont83 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 02-10-2014, 02:10 PM
- By Ripley in forum Female FitnessReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2012, 06:52 PM
- By ShapiroMD in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2010, 09:54 AM
- By TonyBSRT in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2009, 10:07 AM