Page 10 of 20 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I need to play the part of annoying newb because honestly there seems to be too much opinion and not enough fact having to do with the amount of asprin to take.

I've never taken asprin with this stack but am thinking 2 baby asprin a day but am hesitant because that is something I just pulled out of thin air.

Does anyone know what dose is A. Needed to get the desired effect B. Still low as possible for those on other substances that may challenge the liver ect.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

Allow me to introduce myself on this first post...

6'2, 265, 32 yo, former athlete now gone to beer drinking and a more sedentary profession.

Getting back into the swing of things and was considering a Clen cycle, but will go ECA out of convenience.

I'll keep the peanut gallery posted on my progress...
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I need to play the part of annoying newb because honestly there seems to be too much opinion and not enough fact having to do with the amount of asprin to take.

I've never taken asprin with this stack but am thinking 2 baby asprin a day but am hesitant because that is something I just pulled out of thin air.

Does anyone know what dose is A. Needed to get the desired effect B. Still low as possible for those on other substances that may challenge the liver ect.
    do a baby aspirin with each dose
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

baby Aspirin
    lol
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    baby Aspirin
    lol
    Not even sure how you got humor from that but good for you
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Can you take EC while on a cycle of PH/AAS and/or during PCT? Just curious, don't remember if i've seen this in here or not.
    bump.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

bump.
    Just watch your BP... During PCT I would be on a cort blocker and have cals up
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Just watch your BP... During PCT I would be on a cort blocker and have cals up
    Yea I didn't know if I was going to do it or not, not a big fan of getting headaches lol. I've got plenty of support supps. Just keeping the ECA aspect of this thread going!
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

Not even sure how you got humor from that but good for you
    Its funny for someone my size to take a baby Aspirin
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

DarkHalf, your doing ECA in your PCT?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

DarkHalf, your doing ECA in your PCT?
    No. I was just curious if one could and if there would be any benefit.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

No. I was just curious if one could and if there would be any benefit.
    Eh there are so many possible benefits and losses.

It will up cortisol levels but at some level could be muscle sparing BUT could possibly encourage you do be dieting in PCT which isn't smart. Also if it hurts your appetite its no good. Then again for motivation in the gym it helps... I really don't think it will have much of a net positive or negative impact.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

Eh there are so many possible benefits and losses.

It will up cortisol levels but at some level could be muscle sparing BUT could possibly encourage you do be dieting in PCT which isn't smart. Also if it hurts your appetite its no good. Then again for motivation in the gym it helps... I really don't think it will have much of a net positive or negative impact.
    what if you just kept your cals really clean? and ate anyway, even if your appetite is suppressed
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

what if you just kept your cals really clean? and ate anyway, even if your appetite is suppressed
    Like I said its kind of opinion based. Some say it is muscle sparing but I never saw much proof. As long as you are using it to eat over maintenance but keep fat gains down rather than to diet then I don't see why it would hurt.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

^X2...I think when people eat way over maintenance cals they just gain fat...
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

^X2...I think when people eat way over maintenance cals they just gain fat...
    Yep. That's the mistake I made on my last bulk. I was eating wayyyyy too much. I definitely put on some muscle, but I put on a serious amount of fat. I was eating like 5 or 6k a day, and in reality I probably only needed to be eating like 3 to 3.5k. Maybe that where ECA could come in =D
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

mayybe
    Im going to do ECY instead of ECA
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Not sure how I missed this.

Generally speaking, a serving of an ECA stack would be the following....

1 Bronkaid (or whatever you decide to use), 1 no doze (200 mg caffeine), and 1 baby aspirin (81mg).

However I do the baby aspirin EOD because aspirin has a long half life. The days I don't take aspirin I drink a few cups of green tea. You could also try giving white willow bark a shot. You will have to do research on the dosing for that as I am not sure how that would work. I just stick to the tried and true method....no need to be fancy i just keep it simple....none of the ECY, EGY, or whatever the hell people are trying to come up with.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

I like to be fancy so I use Y
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

WHY oh WHY does ANYONE use ECY? There isn't a significant benefit of adding the Y, especially if you remove the Aspirin. The pathways are completely different (And somewhat useless without an adjunct) and you get the added benefits of possible heart problems.

Cardiovascular effects of ephedrine, caffeine and yohimbine measured by thoracic electrical bioimpedance in obese women.
    Waluga M, Janusz M, Karpel E, Hartleb M, Nowak A.

Low caloric diet is a commonly accepted treatment in obesity. However, owing to moderate results, a pharmacological support has been proposed. As some efficacious drugs activate overall sympathetic activity, they might modify functions of the cardiovascular system. Three groups of subjects were studied: (1) nine obese women receiving only a standard hypocaloric diet; (2) nine obese women receiving a standard hypocaloric diet and ephedrine (2 x 25 mg) with caffeine (2 x 200 mg); (3) nine obese women receiving a standard hypocaloric diet and ephedrine (2 x 25 mg) with caffeine (2 x 200 mg) and yohimbine (2 x 5 mg). The cardiovascular state was evaluated by thoracic electrical bioimpedance, automatic sphygmomanometry and continuous ECG recording. In each patient, the haemodynamic study was performed twice: at rest, i.e. before treatment; and after 10 days of treatment. On the same days in each patient, the haemodynamic tests were performed during physical exercises (handgrip stress and cycloergometer exercise). Caffeine and ephedrine had no haemodynamic effect in resting patients. These two drugs led to an increase in ejection fraction during cycloergometer exercise. Addition of yohimbine increased diastolic pressure and heart rate but decreased ejection fraction and stroke index during rest. We also observed that addition of yohimbine decreased ejection fraction during the handgrip and cycloergometer exercise and increased cardiac load during dynamic exercise. Pharmacological supplement of ephedrine and caffeine to a low caloric diet modified the cardiovascular system weakly, but the addition of yohimbine to this regimen attenuated cardiac performance during rest and handgrip and increased cardiac work during dynamic exercise.
    The Historic PES Legend
  21. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

Yohimbine does not affect fat distribution in men.
    Sax L.

Department of Family and Community Medicine, Lancaster General Hospital, PA 17603.

Forty-seven men with a mean age of 42 years were assigned in random, double-blind fashion to treatment with either placebo or high-dose yohimbine (peak dose, 43 mg/day). Thirty-three subjects completed the six-month program. Variables assessed throughout the study included: body weight and body mass index; total cholesterol and HDL; body fat; and fat distribution as measured both by waist-to-hip ratio and by CT scan. Treatment with yohimbine had no effect on any variable in comparison with the control group.
    The Historic PES Legend
  23. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Anecdotally, in men with woman-like fat distribution, in a ketosis diet (no carbs), it does.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

When the moon lines up with Jupiter as well?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  25. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

While passing through the rings of Uranus
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

the study you posted was done on obese subjects, I am far from obese. Ive read studies, and B5150 can support me...that when at a lower bodyfat, Y will have more effect than A, unless I misread it
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

the study you posted was done on obese subjects, I am far from obese. Ive read studies, and B5150 can support me...that when at a lower bodyfat, Y will have more effect than A, unless I misread it
    So why not just buy a fat burner that has Y and add E to it. I mean it seems like lipo 6x or lipo 6 black is already formulated for that. Would something like that work?
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yep. That's the mistake I made on my last bulk. I was eating wayyyyy too much. I definitely put on some muscle, but I put on a serious amount of fat. I was eating like 5 or 6k a day, and in reality I probably only needed to be eating like 3 to 3.5k. Maybe that where ECA could come in =D

I made thaat mistake as well. ahh you live you learn

Not sure how I missed this.

Generally speaking, a serving of an ECA stack would be the following....

1 Bronkaid (or whatever you decide to use), 1 no doze (200 mg caffeine), and 1 baby aspirin (81mg).

However I do the baby aspirin EOD because aspirin has a long half life. The days I don't take aspirin I drink a few cups of green tea. You could also try giving white willow bark a shot. You will have to do research on the dosing for that as I am not sure how that would work. I just stick to the tried and true method....no need to be fancy i just keep it simple....none of the ECY, EGY, or whatever the hell people are trying to come up with.
    I take baby aspirin with every dose.

So why not just buy a fat burner that has Y and add E to it. I mean it seems like lipo 6x or lipo 6 black is already formulated for that. Would something like that work?
    I read not to mix y in the eca stack. call me crazy I'll go with the tried and true. ECA all the way!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

I think you misunderstand the stack then. Y adds NOTHING to the stack, Aspirin modulates cAMP, thus prolonging the receptor binding of the E. So either base your stack around the Y, or the E but not both. The hypertension and heart contraction increase doesn't warrant any benefits above the risks.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.28%

Ive used ECA many times, both my own varying amounts and prepackaged stacks.

Likewise ive also used ECY many times combining them myself.

I have always found ECY to be superior, whether this is a mental paradigm ive created myself thinking Y must be better than A just well....because! lol

Either way, cutting for me is 90% a mind game, so ill take what ammo i can get.
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.28%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    The hypertension and heart contraction increase doesn't warrant any benefits above the risks.

Adams
    How can one monitor this?

Tempted to run 6 weeks of ECY and find out.

Because thats quite worrying.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I read not to mix y in the eca stack. call me crazy I'll go with the tried and true. ECA all the way!
    Well I mean you'd obviously drop the A if you were going to add Y. So i'll ask the same question again, why not get a fat burner that has C and Y, and just throw in the E?
  33. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    How can one monitor this?

Tempted to run 6 weeks of ECY and find out.

Because thats quite worrying.
    The Y coupled with the E causes a baseline heart increase to a pretty good amount, and spiking blood pressure is an issue. The problem with those two things combined is the micro abrasions the extra pressure and increased rate of blood flow causes when cells strikes the artery walls, giving LDL a place to gain a foothold and build up extra plague at an early stage. With these factors, heart disease has a much more likelihood in the future.

Y gives you a mental boost because it speeds you up pretty good, and hurts the old appetite, it does nothing in the stack... you cannot even call it a stack. A stack is synergistic, this is just throwing a tin can on a fire to hear it crackle.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  34. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

For more safe practical applications one should use ECA or CYG - Caffeine, Yohimbine and GTE.

I alternate now and no longer use E and Y in the same dose.
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

then Ill go with ECA
  36. JDK5386

Just started ECA, and I can really feel the impact - energy levels are quite elevated, between-meal appetite diminished markedly.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Quote Originally Posted by JDK5386 View Post
    Just started ECA, and I can really feel the impact - energy levels are quite elevated, between-meal appetite diminished markedly.
    itll wear off after 1-2 weeks then you have to up the dosing
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    itll wear off after 1-2 weeks then you have to up the dosing
    I've been upping the dosing every 7 days. Once I hit 4 bronk, 4 no doze, and 4 aspirin EOD i'll start to taper it back down a week at a time.
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

4 no doze....caff?
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%