Save your money use ECA Stack

Page 10 of 31 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Okay So I've read through this whole thread twice now, and been looking at it for the past couple of days as well. let me get this right. if I take e/y/gte/ it works better than e/c/a because the e/y compliment each other to target different types of receptors to help with my VAT fat. and the gte will provide prolonged benefits. is this correct? also I have not used any of these before so I would start out at e @ 10mg 2xday, [email protected], and gte at what?

    also would anything of this have a negative reaction with USPLABS Jacked because I take two to three scoops on workout days, and recreate? which would add caffiene. or should I just drop the recreate?

    Further more, I work out every day mon-fri weights and intense cardio; I'm on a ckd diet, and I also have a very active job. Should I only take the e once a day for now? And should I take this stack before or after my workouts. the y I have read in here I should take before...but what about the e/gte?

    My gas station sells ephedra, and just ephedra for like 15 box for 25 10mg pills, wouldn't that be better than taking broncaid so I don't have the guistifin( cough stuff...however it's spelled)?
    slow down champ, one question at a time lol
    -Ive cut back on Jack3d to only 1 1/2 scoops pre WO
    -as when to take the separate doses, 4-5 hours apart, I structure my timing on my day, so it varies
    -I would stop Recreate, but thats just me...do what you want
    -you grow a tolerance to only one E a day, so you'll have to increase it to two, just be sure your drinking alot of H2O and not alot of other forms of caffeine (coffee, energy drinks, soda)
    -Bronkaid is a cough/respiratory medicine, to the best of my understanding its the best way to get E today, just dont go to extremes with how many you take


  2. What about a dose of gte... I am thinking about buying nutra planets bulk gte. do you think that a eygte stack sounds good? should I add/take away anything?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    What about a dose of gte... I am thinking about buying nutra planets bulk gte. do you think that a eygte stack sounds good? should I add/take away anything?
    I dont take GTE

  4. Why are people banking on GTE in the ECA stack? It doesn't replace the E, the C, or the A. It has certain properties as aspirin, but does not reproduce the prostaglandin activity, nor the cAMP activity. GTE has very little caffeine, so why are people wanting GTE instead of something in the ECA stack?

    GTE is great, don't get me wrong, but not in the ECA stack.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  5. gotca so just eca then... Thanks for all your help guys
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Why are people banking on GTE in the ECA stack? It doesn't replace the E, the C, or the A. It has certain properties as aspirin, but does not reproduce the prostaglandin activity, nor the cAMP activity. GTE has very little caffeine, so why are people wanting GTE instead of something in the ECA stack?

    GTE is great, don't get me wrong, but not in the ECA stack.

    Adams
    bump

  7. Why is everyone banking on ECA?
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Why is everyone banking on ECA?
    I believe because it is one of the few things that actually works.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. I was being sarcastic.

    Cardio and diet work too
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I was being sarcastic.

    Cardio and diet work too
    WELL PUT A SMILEY IN DAMMIT!

    I agree... I only use ECA when a deadline is approaching for something... coupled with an intense amount of that novel stuff called.. Exercising.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  11. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Okay So I've read through this whole thread twice now, and been looking at it for the past couple of days as well. let me get this right. if I take e/y/gte/ it works better than e/c/a because the e/y compliment each other to target different types of receptors to help with my VAT fat. and the gte will provide prolonged benefits. is this correct? also I have not used any of these before so I would start out at e @ 10mg 2xday, [email protected], and gte at what?

    also would anything of this have a negative reaction with USPLABS Jacked because I take two to three scoops on workout days, and recreate? which would add caffiene. or should I just drop the recreate?

    Further more, I work out every day mon-fri weights and intense cardio; I'm on a ckd diet, and I also have a very active job. Should I only take the e once a day for now? And should I take this stack before or after my workouts. the y I have read in here I should take before...but what about the e/gte?

    My gas station sells ephedra, and just ephedra for like 15 box for 25 10mg pills, wouldn't that be better than taking broncaid so I don't have the guistifin( cough stuff...however it's spelled)?

    thats alot of questions haha
    -i think the consensus so far is to stick to eca (i liked the ecy too but i guess it has more sides)
    - avoid the jacked if possible or at least lower the dose. the geranium extract in it is pretty strong, ive gotten too overstimulated from that with eca and it affected my lift. now i just take e/y with jacked and skip the c for my pwo dose.
    - if ur just taking it once a day the early morning dose might be best, or preworkout if u dont lift too late at night
    - and u can always get primatene (or the walgreens knockoff brand) which is ephedrine hcl but as far as i know they all have guafeneisin in it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    ive been taking ecy for a couple weeks now, ive been ramping the doses up and i still dont really feel any negative effects. what exactly would it be? just anxiety and whatnot, i feel great on ecy. eca seems a little stronger but it could just be cuz i was used to the yohimbine when i switched. i just dont like the idea of taking too much asprin, i feel like it would inhibit muscle growth somehow

    some people... like me... are sensative to Y... my heart gets to racing....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    some people... like me... are sensative to Y... my heart gets to racing....
    then don't take it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by exzile View Post
    That's what I was thinking from my readings. I just wanted to make sure and not have anything out of the ordinary happen while out tonight...

    Thank you!
    Taking E/C before drinking is fun! It makes you super giddy and social... kinda like if you've ever taken adderal and had a few drinks


    Disclaimer: Taking my advice is hardly ever a good idea lol



    .

  15. So my roommate was about to toss out a bottle of SudoGest (a prescription nasal decongestant). I grabbed it from him and took a look at the ingredients....

    60 mg pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (per pill)

    Worth using in a ECA or should I trash it? If it is worth using how would I dose it? Hoping to get one of the more knowledgable gents like B5150 in on this..thanks!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    thats alot of questions haha
    -i think the consensus so far is to stick to eca (i liked the ecy too but i guess it has more sides)
    - avoid the jacked if possible or at least lower the dose. the geranium extract in it is pretty strong, ive gotten too overstimulated from that with eca and it affected my lift. now i just take e/y with jacked and skip the c for my pwo dose.
    - if ur just taking it once a day the early morning dose might be best, or preworkout if u dont lift too late at night
    - and u can always get primatene (or the walgreens knockoff brand) which is ephedrine hcl but as far as i know they all have guafeneisin in it
    guafeneisin is indeed in all the oct's. I searched at ephedrine the convience stores today and couldnt find ephedrine.its all synephedrine and stuff like that. the bronkiad is ephedrine sulfate..the primatene is ephedrine HCL. HCL converts at a slightly higher rate I think its like a ten percent difference. its not much. both work.

    is any one having any problems with guafeneisin as far as being too much of a muscle relaxant or any other noticed problems?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    So my roommate was about to toss out a bottle of SudoGest (a prescription nasal decongestant). I grabbed it from him and took a look at the ingredients....

    60 mg pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (per pill)

    Worth using in a ECA or should I trash it? If it is worth using how would I dose it? Hoping to get one of the more knowledgable gents like B5150 in on this..thanks!
    No not worth it. The word pseudo means false look it up in the dictionary. youll get some effect mind you if you do it you need the real thing though or at least as close legally as you can get. In this case Bronkaid or primatene.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    So my roommate was about to toss out a bottle of SudoGest (a prescription nasal decongestant). I grabbed it from him and took a look at the ingredients....

    60 mg pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (per pill)

    Worth using in a ECA or should I trash it? If it is worth using how would I dose it? Hoping to get one of the more knowledgable gents like B5150 in on this..thanks!

    your roomate?? i assume your in college or old enough to realize #1 taking somebody's prescription is wrong..#2 psuedo means not true or..simply false.

    trash it dude!!!!! go the bronkaid/primeatine route

  18. What are some ways to to prevent bad experiences with this stack? I've seen in this thread it is recomended to drink plenty of water but is their anything else I should be taking or doing with this or anything I should be avoiding ? Thanks

  19. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    No not worth it. The word pseudo means false look it up in the dictionary. youll get some effect mind you if you do it you need the real thing though or at least as close legally as you can get. In this case Bronkaid or primatene.
    Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    your roomate?? i assume your in college or old enough to realize #1 taking somebody's prescription is wrong..#2 psuedo means not true or..simply false.

    trash it dude!!!!! go the bronkaid/primeatine route
    I know what it means, i'm looking for someone to chime in that actually has experience with it or knows chemically how the pseduo works in comparison to sulfate/HCL.

    I'm not in college and have taken other prescription drugs on various occasions since the age of 16....not so much anymore though! And you thinking it's wrong is a matter of opinion - some prescriptions are universal in that pretty much anyone can take them. But do realize that I also know that some aren't and can hurt you which is why i'm here doing my homework. I'm also starting to think sudogest isn't even a prescription drug it could just be an OTC.

  20. I gave you an answer.

    if you want me to break it down for you pe works 1/3 as good as ephedra thats about 33 %.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  21. does any one know if 5-htp is okay to take with eca stack?

    Im pretty sure it is , just in case though. 5-htp=serotonin, ephredine=norephedrine or some chemical named like this

    5-htp is dosed before sleep
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  22. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    does any one know if 5-htp is okay to take with eca stack?

    Im pretty sure it is , just in case though. 5-htp=serotonin, ephredine=norephedrine or some chemical named like this

    5-htp is dosed before sleep
    No idea...

    should someone taper down when ending a ECA/ECY cycle? (1/2/3/3/2/1)? or just end it cold (1/2/3/3)?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    No idea...

    should someone taper down when ending a ECA/ECY cycle? (1/2/3/3/2/1)? or just end it cold (1/2/3/3)?
    ive read of it being done both ways. if ur prone to it u might get some withdrawal symptoms?

    i just ended mine, i missed a couple doses and decided to just stop. so i went from 100mg hcl to 0 overnight, i feel fine.

    if u want to be cautious maybe just spend the last week tapering down one dose every few days until u get to none. im not sure a whole week is necessary for each

  24. Quote Originally Posted by faaipdeoiad View Post
    ive read of it being done both ways. if ur prone to it u might get some withdrawal symptoms?

    i just ended mine, i missed a couple doses and decided to just stop. so i went from 100mg hcl to 0 overnight, i feel fine.

    if u want to be cautious maybe just spend the last week tapering down one dose every few days until u get to none. im not sure a whole week is necessary for each
    I'm just tapering down because I feel safer that way lol, I'll do it every 2 or 3 days... man

  25. so i was a bit annoyed when the ax rep posted in her about slim xtreme but HOLY ****. i just tried the sample i got after taking a 5 day break from eca. it feels soooo alike its ridiculous.

    it feels just like an eca/ecy dose only without the sweating (but without the euphoria/ high as well). im not sure about the actual results being as its only 1 day but it definitely provides the energy and appetite suppression. (its odd, eca barely suppressed my appetite past day 2, i personally dont like that aspect). im off the walls right now, i just did 35 mins cardio an hour ago and im already looking for things to do.

    i dont think its on par with eca but it might be a good way to cycle off/ use in between cycles. its about 15 bucks more than an eca stack i think but it avoids the guafeineisn issues. im finishing up 2 more weeks of eca and stopping for a bit but in a few months i might consider it if the price drops. just a thought.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Save your money on pump products, Cialis is the way to go
    By The Express 42 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 02:51 AM
  2. Started ECA stack. What is safe to use concurrently?
    By rosemont83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 03:10 PM
  3. Best time to use ECA stack with cycle?
    By Ripley in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 07:52 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:54 AM
  5. Using ECA Stack. What Else Can I Take?
    By TonyBSRT in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 11:07 AM
Log in
Log in