Resetting Caffeine receptors

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok I know there is no such thing as Caffeine receptors but my wife is a Caffeine addict (she's Colombian). 2 cups of coffee in the morn, 2 -4 Fat burners and another 1-2 diet cokes thru out the day.

Besides cessation is there anything that can reset her tolerance to caffeine?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
reset AD by palo alto labs :)

2 cups of coffee and 2 diet cokes? lightweights!

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm so it pretty much brings u back to normal I like that. Hell I do over 800mg+ ina day so yeah i build tolerance to caff real fast. WHat other products other than reset ad are there? Good forum bc I need to reset my caff too.

BignBad

Awards
Best way is to just do it very gradually. It's interesting but what does actually increase is the adenosine receptors. A high caffeine user build up extra adenosine receptors to cope with all the caffeine - that's just one example of why you need to down your usage slowly.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
try 2 pots of coffee and 4 ampv2 or y-rd or a handful of RPM :D
brotha, from 1995-2009 (january when i got ready to log NOS-FX), i was on 7 pots per day minimum, 9 pots maximum. i was so excited about logging that beast that i detoxed myself from a ludicrous caffeine problem. thanks AX - i wouldn't have tried that detox without a reward :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I drink massive amounts of coffee, even in Iraq when 130 degrees. Even on long ass marches, my Marines are like "Doc, WTF? You're drinking coffee and have a dip in?"

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I drink massive amounts of coffee, even in Iraq when 130 degrees. Even on long ass marches, my Marines are like "Doc, WTF? You're drinking coffee and have a dip in?"
God Bless America.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
we used to dip the coffee power in the MREs during force marches

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we used to dip the coffee power in the MREs during force marches
Those instant packets? Yeah, I'd throw the powder in my mouth swig some water and take it back. They are bitter as hell though.

BignBad

Awards
Drink tons of tea myself. Studies show a medium amount of (particularly green) tea is very healthful. Once you go into heavy mode like me, things get U shaped. But I'm an addict and willing to admit it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 13
Nutrition / Health 24
Training Forum 5
billm311 Training Forum 2
julius kelp Weight Loss 2