Need suggestions

Deception15

Awards
I started at roughly 203 pounds I'm 5 foot 10 and have changed my diet a bit but I need some help. I want to lose weight and build some muscle, basically I want to look ripped but not be huge I'd like to be at about 160 pounds. As of right now I cut back my calories to approximately 1500 a day and I exercise 3-5 days a week doing 3 sets of 10 on all these exercises Tricep push down (started at 70 pounds am at 90 now), bent lateral raises (think thats the name started at 10 pounds and am at 15 now), bench press (started at 80 pounds am at 100 now), Bicep curls (started at 70 pounds am at 80 now) and I do as many inclined sit ups as I can (started at 3 sets of 10 and am at 3 sets of 20 now) after all that I do a 30 minute fat loss interval on a elliptical machine which I burn roughly 500-530 calories according to the machine. Also every other week I change from using a free weights on above work outs to machines not sure if thats a good thing or bad. So what I'm asking is if someone could point me in the direction of a diet I can check out and possibly some supplements that would help me on my way because I've been working out like this for about a month and a 1/2 and I have lost 15 pounds and want to keep going!:feedback:

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Keep the protein high around your body weight, drink plenty of water, as far as supps you can prolly throw in creatine since you said you wanted more progress in weight training and you mention some gains that you have. I am doing the AM cardio to do my fat shedding and revving my metolism for the day then hitting weights in the evening its hard when I gotta watch my dang gf and her kid hmph. ANYWHO lemme know what you think about that I made it simple and maybe easy on your budget =)

fragilefutant

Awards
since u been doing this workout 4 a min., switch up the routines and maybe step up the cardio (which u can also change up, i.e. tredmill, cycle, jumprope, etc.) just my opinion: 3-5 days a week, 30 min. sessions just isn't enough 4 me-but I'm an addict. lots n lots of water, eat as clean as possible, especially soon as u wake up and obviously nothing before bed. and maybe try a metabolism booster/fat bunner like green tea supp. or hydroxycut hardcore - lippo 6x sux.