impenetrable spare tire

Ol'Dirty

Ol'Dirty

Awards
Have no trouble losing weight, have even less trouble packing on lean muscle, but no matter what, I do the gut stays put...weight wil go down but measurements stay the same ? any suggestions, i know Diet is everything but that damn thing wont budge

Am -cardio intervals (20 min empty stomach sprint/run-15 min heavybag session)
Pm -weight training, (30 min static cardio -running)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at Avant's Napalm.

Ol'Dirty

Ol'Dirty

Awards
I'll take a look at it , but I got that gut beat by a mile, I have the fat slob stuff

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if weight goes down but measurements stay the same you arent doing it long enough. Its easy to loose 3 lbs in glycogen retention and 3lbs even in digestive tract + water retention just by changing how you eat on a diet. so loosing 6lbs in 2 weeks can be just that. its when you hit weeks 5 + 6 and are loosing 1lb a week that you are finally loosing fat.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
ive seen guys lose belly fat with just yohimbe

Ol'Dirty

Ol'Dirty

Awards
Been down that road, can't say it worked well at all..never had good success with any fatburner, I'm one of those oddballs that hasa rediculous time losing fat, but can gain muscle very fast

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Then get big! You get to eat all the time and never run. Sounds good to me.

Ol'Dirty

Ol'Dirty

Awards
Wish I could ...job requires it. Though now I may have some time on my hands i may go balls out

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Ive been hashing it out trying to get down to single digit bf. Its a bitch! Time is the hardest part though. Ill tell you what you already know...stomach fat is usually the last to go. Keep hitting the gym, make sure you are getting your caloric deficit, and give it time.

Ol'Dirty

Ol'Dirty

Awards
I'm going very low carb..am interval training, pm weights folloewd bystatic cardio. Gallons of water, dropped 12 lbs already, but feel like crap when doing cardio. also found out the hard way creatine sucks for cardiovascular endurance.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Start increasing your morning cardio before your bag session. If you've been doing this routine for a while your body is probably used to it.
I did fasted cardio sessions in the morning for a while a few weeks ago, started at 20 min and incrementing 5 minutes every other day went all the way up to 60 minutes, and it worked. I also moved around the cardio machines, my gym has different elipticals and treadmills. A couple of times I used the cycling machine.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Have no trouble losing weight, have even less trouble packing on lean muscle, but no matter what, I do the gut stays put...weight wil go down but measurements stay the same ? any suggestions, i know Diet is everything but that damn thing wont budge

Am -cardio intervals (20 min empty stomach sprint/run-15 min heavybag session)
Pm -weight training, (30 min static cardio -running)
I was doing 30 mins of consecutive cardio and found slow progress. It was not till I increased it to 45 mins that the real differences showed up. I think you should prioritize your time to your cardio...do cario 45 to 60 mins 5 days a week. Alot of cardio machines don't do very much...stick to running on treadmill 5-6 mph or the stepmill. It;s not possible to cheat on these machines. Results sure to follow.

D

danielwfoster

Awards
I switched my HIIT from elliptical to the exercise bike, and noticed a change after a few weeks. Maybe it was the change, maybe it was the fact that I HATE the bike, but it is trimming the fat...slowly but surely.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably just adaptation. doing much of anything for longer than 8 weeks and your body adapts to it