- 01-25-2009, 07:09 PM
- 01-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Swimming is perfect for cutting and is excellent cardio..
I would swim post-workout mostly for the refreshing water lol but i'm sure it'd be cool to do in the morning. Ever seen mike phelps? sitting at around 6% lol from just swimming..
I would get in the lap pool and swim about five down and backs (depending on fitness) then add another each week.
01-26-2009, 02:19 AM
I love swimming and do all the time. If you have the time. Swim in time then swim in the morning and lift in the afternoon otherwise swimming post workout is fine. Just don't swim before lifting. You can, but you won't be able to push through lifts as well just like running before lifting.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
01-26-2009, 09:27 AM
01-26-2009, 11:39 AM
01-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By harry5543 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:07 PM
- By yeahright in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2007, 04:38 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 07-26-2006, 05:06 PM
- By neonarossa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2003, 10:39 AM
- By JustinASU in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2003, 09:18 PM