Trying to drop fat, Not Muscle...

Pressure

Pressure

Awards
As stated in a previous post, I have been out of wrestling for about 5 years (pro-wrestling) and decided to get back in.
Back in the day I went from where I am now about 400 pounds down to 250-260 in awesome shape this was done all natural.

After I hit my desired weight to wrestle I did mess with some Decca, and Winny but only one cycle then i quit all together.

My doc said i am losing weight quickly as I am generally staying around or under 2200 cals a day.
I have updated my diet to what a bad day would look like.

I do mostly or have been recently eating oatmeal with water no sugar, whole grains, lots of veggies, and meats...

Not too much bread..

I am looking to drop at least a hundred pounds by summer...

chest 62, waiste 52, bicep 22 lol...arm-21 , forearm 13 1/2

i aslo dont mind to push my goal to july or aug, the reason is i hope to be in singles competition, right now I am a part of a tag team, we are the Tag champs so the promoter would like to see me go solo again....more useful that way

Any advice will help, thanks
P

Last edited:
Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Be sure to check out the Anabolic Diet bro. It's great for dropping fat while keeping muscle. Even when cutting, it is still enjoyable to be on.

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to drop at least a hundred pounds by summer...
Very unlikely. Even if you were to push the beginning of summer out to early July that would require ~4.17 lbs per week, on average (100 lbs / 24 weeks). If you assume summer begins in early June that would require 5 lbs per week.

What is you present level of body fat?

Pressure

Pressure

Awards
chest 62, waiste 52, bicep 22 lol...arm-21 , forearm 13 1/2

Pressure

Pressure

Awards
i aslo dont mind to push my goal to july or aug, the reason is i hope to be in singles competition, right now I am a part of a tag team, we are the Tag champs so the promoter would like to see me go solo again....more useful that way

Pressure

Pressure

Awards
Where is the anabolic diet located, Im still new bro...thanks

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic diet, search in the weight loss forums, or the search button and search anabolic diet good luck on your quest

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
Not your measurments. What I meant was what method did you use to determine 33% bodyfat? Do you have one of those home scales that you stand on in bare feet and it reports your percent of bodyfat?

Pressure

Pressure

Awards
No I dont, I took my measurements and did the math thing