Trying to get back into ring shape...
- 01-14-2009, 07:13 PM
- 01-14-2009, 07:24 PM
01-14-2009, 07:26 PM
01-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Those calories are pretty damn low for a guy your size, so I don't doubt that you're losing a lot of weight, but you're probably sacrificing some of your muscle mass too. I'm not sure how important that is to you, but I'm guessing you want to keep as much muscle as possible.
Your best bet is to post up your diet so we have an idea what your macronutrient breakdown looks like.
01-14-2009, 08:32 PM
Proteins-chicken breast lean ground beefs turkey breast fish sirloin
Carbs-whole wheat pita bread , brown rice, sweet potatoes, potatoes, oatmeal ,
Veggies- all and any, mostly broccoli
Fast food-subway , flatbreads, whole grain etc
Posted from an iPhone
Similar Forum Threads
- By delsolrob in forum Workout LogsReplies: 64Last Post: 05-12-2010, 07:24 PM
- By natty texan in forum Workout LogsReplies: 426Last Post: 04-08-2009, 04:18 AM
- By Razorback in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:22 PM
- By liftingheavy in forum Workout LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2007, 10:52 PM
- By zues in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2006, 01:03 PM