Trying to get back into ring shape...
- 01-14-2009, 07:13 PM
- 01-14-2009, 07:24 PM
- 01-14-2009, 07:26 PM
01-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Those calories are pretty damn low for a guy your size, so I don't doubt that you're losing a lot of weight, but you're probably sacrificing some of your muscle mass too. I'm not sure how important that is to you, but I'm guessing you want to keep as much muscle as possible.
Your best bet is to post up your diet so we have an idea what your macronutrient breakdown looks like.
01-14-2009, 08:32 PM
Proteins-chicken breast lean ground beefs turkey breast fish sirloin
Carbs-whole wheat pita bread , brown rice, sweet potatoes, potatoes, oatmeal ,
Veggies- all and any, mostly broccoli
Fast food-subway , flatbreads, whole grain etc
Posted from an iPhone
Similar Forum Threads
- By GoJoe26 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2011, 07:03 AM
- By ndawson89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:47 AM
- By stullsy in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2009, 03:23 PM
- By jlo8864 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-11-2008, 06:52 PM
- By Razorback in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:22 PM