Weight loss tips

xbigboi93

Awards
Hi guys. This is my first post. I joined the forum originally to get weight loss tips. My friend told me about this forum and how he recieves from the representatives of this website. Please tell me a few supps that i can use to aid my weight loss. BTW i am 15 years old. 5"8' and 190 pounds. My target weight is 170 pounds. I do mma on tuesdays wednesdays and sometimes mondays. Any tips are appreciated. Thanx

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
What is your bodyfat %? I don't think you will really even need any supps to be honest, just get your diet in check and your body will do the rest. You can post up asking for help on a good diet to plan out too, these guys are always willing to help :) OK, usually :p

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hey man if your doing MMA and your only 15 you dont need any supps your so young and your body is so active the weight will just shred off, just consume less calories than what you normally take in start with like 300 less see if you start to feel tired cause of your MMA all the sparring and rolling or whatever your instructor calls it. those are days where your body burns it off. other than that also do low intensity cardio and HIIT. and the pounds will just melt away man, supps that you can get if youd like are some cheap whey protein other than that just cardio man

xbigboi93

Awards
im somewhere around 37% body fat so yeah im pretty fat. thats why i joined this forum to get real tips that actually work for someone trying to take care of their body for the first time.

xbigboi93

Awards
im about 37% body fat so yeah im pretty fat. thats why i joined this forum to get advice from people who either have been in my position and know what i am going threw. I really think on top of cardio and mma and dieting im going to need some type of fat burner or weight loss aiding product

dpfisher

Nah dude you don't need a weight loss product. I started at about your size at 22 years and diet alone let me lose most of the weight pretty quickly. Once I started lifting and stuck to a strict diet I lost fat while gaining muscle for about the first year and I wasn't even doing cardio.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
im about 37% body fat so yeah im pretty fat. thats why i joined this forum to get advice from people who either have been in my position and know what i am going threw. I really think on top of cardio and mma and dieting im going to need some type of fat burner or weight loss aiding product
5'8" 190lbs at 37% body fat? Who took your measurements lol

xbigboi93

Awards
i used one of those bf scales that i u hold on to.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, bro those things are mad inacurate. My buddy is a personal trainer and he let me try the one at the health club that he works at. It said I was morbidly obese, haha. If you can get a caliper test, they tend to be more accurate.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
If you are really looking to take something to help then think about getting some DCP off nutraplanet. Its great stuff, a lot of good reviews on it and with all the mma you will be doing the 2 should work well together. That and a good diet with less carbs and more protein and you will start shedding fat. Go for that six pack bro!!! Just keep active, push yourself when you are in that gym..

Gelroos

Awards
At your age man stay away from Supps just change your diet...