ckd and cardio ?
- 01-11-2009, 11:41 AM
- 01-11-2009, 05:31 PM
It depends on your split and how long you go low carb for.
- 01-11-2009, 09:42 PM
But if I understand correctly. NO cardio on lifting days
01-11-2009, 09:45 PM
01-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Well, I was doing cardio 5 days a week when I was doing it O_o
I think it's just up to you for the most part. During the first 2 weeks - a month then I wouldn't do too much while you're still transitioning, but after that your energy should be pretty good. Some people can't do HIIT or run for more than 30 mins because of endurance, but that's not everyone.
I also see some people don't add in cardio till they start to plateau, so it's really up to you.
01-12-2009, 07:17 AM
01-12-2009, 03:19 PM
I think just about everyone I talked to that has been on this diet has seen some increase in their ability to perform cardio. It's probably due to a few factors, one being the weight loss without the ability to perform being lost. Second would be the body has a source of energy it can constantly tap into without having to shift over.
01-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pitching101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:22 PM
- By Strygwyr in forum Training ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 07-10-2010, 09:00 PM
- By baz350 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 06:58 PM
- By qwerty33 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-04-2009, 06:50 PM
- By derker2008 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 08:35 PM