ckd and cardio ?
- 01-11-2009, 12:41 PM
- 01-11-2009, 06:31 PM
01-11-2009, 10:42 PM
01-11-2009, 10:45 PM
01-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Well, I was doing cardio 5 days a week when I was doing it O_o
I think it's just up to you for the most part. During the first 2 weeks - a month then I wouldn't do too much while you're still transitioning, but after that your energy should be pretty good. Some people can't do HIIT or run for more than 30 mins because of endurance, but that's not everyone.
I also see some people don't add in cardio till they start to plateau, so it's really up to you.
01-12-2009, 08:17 AM
01-12-2009, 04:19 PM
I think just about everyone I talked to that has been on this diet has seen some increase in their ability to perform cardio. It's probably due to a few factors, one being the weight loss without the ability to perform being lost. Second would be the body has a source of energy it can constantly tap into without having to shift over.
01-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ShadowFury in forum Weight LossReplies: 161Last Post: 11-05-2008, 06:19 AM
- By RobInKuwait in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-04-2004, 05:54 AM
- By good_guye28 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2004, 10:28 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2004, 11:05 AM
- By FullyBuilt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2003, 05:23 PM