JudoJosh attempt at anabolic diet log...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to be a log of my eating habits and weight loss here. I have been playing with the anabolic diet for almost 2 weeks now and kinda wingin it but now its time to buckle down and do it right.

I am making the log because I want a way to track my progress and also look for feedback from members here as to if I am doing it right or what changes if any need to be made.. all critisicm is welcome.

Also hopefully the log will help keep me dedicated and on track with it. I have been playing with the keto diet idea for a while now and slowly elimiating carbs from my diet and the day after christmas I dove head first in and went for it. Went 5 days in and got a stomach virus, I had originally thought my body was rejecting the diet or something but I am pretty sure it was viral, anyway it wasnt till then I realized I started in the middle of the week and I really wanted my carbloads to be weekends so for the next couple weeks im going to try and strtech the keto period as long as possible to get my carb days on weekends.

I also just recieved my order for dcp/levi stack but am not going to be adding it until I am sure I am doing the diet right and it is working. Will be going to walmart today or tomorow to try and pick up some ketone strips (any tips on which ones are best to get?????)

so more to come soon...

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, I'll be watching your log, this diet has become an obsession of mine, and i'm currently on day 5 of my 7 day low carb period :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to start this from the begining of the month so let me backtrack a little bit

Jan 1

Dietary

Juice Plus vitamin upon waking

Meal 1
4 slice of bacon
1 sausage link
2 eggs

Meal 2
7oz roast pork
2oz baked ham

Meal 3
Isopure shake
1oz Omega Peanut Butter

Meal 4
6oz Canned Albacore
1 mayonaise packet

Meal 5
1 oz rice and beans

Later
Juice plus multi
1 acidophilus
2 ZMA

Totals:
1900 calories
245g protein
14.7g carbs (2.7g fiber)
95.9g Fat

Narrative:
This was the day after new years.. I worked this day and when I got home I knocked out. Didn't get all the calories I wanted in but didnt really do much at work and wasn't active much at all (slooow day)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 2

Deitary

1 seasmin oil pill

Meal 1
2oz Ham Capocolla
2oz smoked deli ham
20g provolone cheese
2oz American deli cheese
2 fish oil pills

Meal 2
4 Omega 3 eggs
2oz Goat Mozzerella cheese
1 Ballpark hotdog

Meal 3
8oz Roast pork
2 fish oil pills
1 sesamin oil pill

Meal 4
4oz pepperoni
70g Goat mozzeralla cheese
2 fishsticks

Later
Juice plus multi
1 acidophilus
2 fish oil pills
2 ZMA pills
1 sesamin oil pill

Totals:
2618 calories
203.8g protein
22.8g carbs (3.4g fiber)
189.9g Fat

Narrative:
Today was a day off from work. I was home with my son and raked outside and did other various errands... I had planned to go to the gym but didn't happen. I did however hit more calories so that is a plus

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Doin good, I hear you on having things in your life and not being able to hit the numbers you want, I'm in Iraq and I can't seem to eat enough fat for the life of me. This has motivated me to start a log, I'm at work 12 hours a day with nothing better to do! You posting pics throughout??

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 3

Dietary

Meal 1
Isopure shake
2 fish oil pills

*Workout*

Meal 2
6oz canned albacore
2 tbsp mayo, salad dressing type

Meal 3
9oz roast pork

Meal 4
2 ballpark hotdogs
2oz capocolla ham

Meal 5
5 buffalo wings
2oz mozzerella cheese (scraped off a pizza)

Meal 6
6oz cheese steak meat
3 slice american cheese

Later
Juice plus multi
1 acidophilus
2 ZMA pills
1 sesamin oil pill

Totals:
2945 calories
287.2g protein
26.6g carbs (1.2g fiber)
185.5g Fat

Workout

Squat 3x7 - 135
Bench press 3x8 - 155
Seated military press 3x5 - 95
Close grip Bench 3x8 - 125
Seated calf raises 3x15 - 90

Supps

Pre-Workout: Primal EAA / Primal n20
and Xtend taken thoughout workout

Narrative:
Off work today, made it to the gym today. Felt good to get back in havent been in a couple days. Had energy thoughout workouts didn't get tired like I usually do. Family ordered pizza for dinner and I tried to make the best out of it, think I did alright with what I had.

Still working on creating a solid workout plan so will be kinda winging it untill I get into something that feels right for me.

also not sure on calorie or macro totals yet.. being weight loss I try and hit at least 2500 calories on non lift days and 3000 on lift days. See how this goes for a week then re adjust if I loose too much weight or gain weight

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Josh, what kind of workout style are you planning on doing? I see quads, chest, shoulders, tris, and calfs on your lift today. I suppose next lift would include hamstrings, lats, biceps, and abs? Let me know what you're thinking about doing and I can maybe throw some ideas your way.

Oh yeah, subbed to keep you honest.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats up Josh, what kind of workout style are you planning on doing? I see quads, chest, shoulders, tris, and calfs on your lift today. I suppose next lift would include hamstrings, lats, biceps, and abs? Let me know what you're thinking about doing and I can maybe throw some ideas your way.

Oh yeah, subbed to keep you honest.
thanks for checkin in bud.. yea ima need help to stay on my toes.. I am mainly lifting for strength and explosiveness todaywas kinda just a push day tomorow I will maybe do some kettleball with some cleans and high pulls or a pull day with some deadlifts and what not.. not really looking for definition or mass gains as I am already fat, I figure the diet will help me cut down BF% so Ima lift for strength and stay within the 5-8 rep range.. any tips would be greatly appreaciated

p.s.
I stole your log layout; or to better phrase it, it inspired me :cheers:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, I'll be following along.

What's up with the two glasses of juice a day. Isn't that like 60 carbs, in fructose form?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good, I'll be following along.

What's up with the two glasses of juice a day. Isn't that like 60 carbs, in fructose form?
lol.. no juice plus is a multi-vitamin made from whole foods.. my chiro gave me a speech on em and I got suckered into a 3month supply so I figure ima use em up.

It is basically a fruit one in morning and veggie one in evening, the thought behind it is that synthethic vitamins arent absorbed by the body as well as real food so these are basically dried up food and condensed into pills.. dunno if it will really help or not but I got em so ima use em

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Well if you wanted you could always train for mass and as the muscle starts packing on it will slowly burn the fat off. Recomp!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
lol.. no juice plus is a multi-vitamin made from whole foods.. my chiro gave me a speech on em and I got suckered into a 3month supply so I figure ima use em up.

It is basically a fruit one in morning and veggie one in evening, the thought behind it is that synthethic vitamins arent absorbed by the body as well as real food so these are basically dried up food and condensed into pills.. dunno if it will really help or not but I got em so ima use em
Ah ok :)

Thought you were drinking juice every morning.....:lol:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 4

Dietary

Meal 1
6 Buffalo wings

*Workout*

Meal 2
210g pork roasted

Meal 3
4 Omega 3 eggs
6 slice bacon
2 Fish oil pills

Meal 4
275g of 85% lean ground beef made into patties

Meal 5
3oz provolone cheese
2oz Goat mozzerella cheese
100g pepperoni

Later
1 acidophilus pill
1 sesamin oil pill
Juice Plus multi

Totals:
2971 calories
256.3g protein
13.8g carbs (1.5g fiber)
209.7g Fat

Workout

Deadlift 3x6 - 135
Stiffleg Dead 3x6 - 105
Bent Barbell Row 3x5 - 105
Seated shrugs - 3x8 - two 45lb plates on each side
Lat pulldown to front - 3x8 - #50 plate on each side

Supps

Pre-Workout: Primal EAA / Primal n20
(no xtend taken)
Some EAA and creatine pills Post-WO

Narrative:
Another day off from work. Hit the gym this morning and it was crazy packed. Luckily for me the squat rack was open and I got in and did most of my routine there but, I rushed out and forgot to do curls and on top of that I forgot my xtend on my kitchen counter.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work Josh! Do you know how many macros you are takin in a day? Are you hitting your target?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm... as far as macros I dunno.. I am shooting for around 2500 on days I dont do anything and 3000 on days I lift or fight... try and keep it about 55-60% fat and 30-45% protein..

I use fitday to monitor my intake so i am always checking and entering food in, I decide what to eat next by what I am low on.. I also try and get at least 210g protein in a day and make sure I have enough fat in..

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
that's good, I got the fitday idea off of you and i've been using it the past week and i love it!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea makes life a little easier

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Where do i find the fit day link to post on here? i noticed you did that but i couldnt seem to get it to work

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why you guys don't just use the diet tracker on AM.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see why you guys don't just use the diet tracker on AM.
I would have if I known about the site before.. I been using fitday since I have been tryna get into better shape, I found this site afterwards .. I seen the diet tracker here and got to say looks better then fitdays but fitday already has a bunch of my custom foods that I eat and buy already entered and thought it would have been too much of a hassle to switch it all over just dont have the time..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 5

Dietary

Meal 1
2 medium eggs scrambled
1oz cooked spinach
3 pieces of bacon
1 sausage link

Meal 2
56g Peanuts
50g Capocolla Ham
2oz deli ham
1oz almonds

Meal 3
12oz Corned beef

*Kickbox*

Meal 4
6oz stewed chicken breast
110g grean beans
2 fish oil pills
1 sesamin oil pil

Later
Juice plus multi
1 acidophilus
2 ZMA

Totals:
2621 calories
165.2g fat
23.2g carbs (9.5g fiber)
260.7g protein

Supps

None. I usually take my Xtend with me to fighting but I forgot it.

Narrative:
I worked today. Stayed pretty active all day and felt good all day. plently of energy suprisingly being this is my 5th day without carbs. So last week I must have been actually sick to be feeling the way I was. Kickboxing went great too... Hit the heavy bag and did drills for about 1hr and was steady thoughout only drank water I forgot my xtend. I am surprised how good I feel and not sure if I am gonna do the carb load tomorow, might put it off till wed or thursday depending on how I feel. I really should stretch this out so I can get my carbloads on weekends instead of midweek like this. Tomorow I am planning on going to the gym and doing some kettle bells, power cleans and high pulls.. maybe some cardio we'll see.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a depletion workout on hand for your last workout before carb loading?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 6

Dietary

Meal 1
135g of 85%lean ground beef
2 fish oil pills

*Workout*

Meal 2
Whey Shake
1 small peanut butter cookie

Meal 3
6oz Albacore tuna
1tbsp mayonaise
3 slice american cheese

Meal 4
3oz pepperoni
50g provolone cheese

Meal 5
2 grilled stuffed steak burritos from taco bell (no tortilla shell, no tomatoes, no rice.. just steak, beans, and cheese)

Later
Juice plus multi
1 acidophilus
2 Fish oil pills

Totals:
2141 calories
130.6g fat
36.8g carbs (8.1g fiber)
198.7g protein

Supps

Taken before gym: 1 scoop n20 with 1 scoop primal EAA
No xtend forgot the damn thing again!!!!!!!

Workout

Highpull 3x5 - 75
Cleans 3x5 - 95
back hyperextensions 3x15 - body weight
Kettle Bells - Done with 25lb Kettle Bell for 2 sets.
(1 set = 5 reps of each exercise below, followed by the next exercise with no rest for a total of 25 reps per arm and then onto the other arm without rest for 25 more for a total of 50 reps. then 1min rest.
Clean, High pull, swing, snatch, toe touches)

Cardio - Ran on eliptical 2.7 miles with an average Heart rate of 116

Narrative:
Last day off from work before I go back. Woke up really tired and not hungry at all. Ate and left to the gym, was feeling really weak and tired thoughout it all. I had started with the kettlebells and felt like I might have pulled something in my lowerback so I stopped after the second set and stretched it out and did the hyperextensions. I wanted to do more but just didnt have the energy or motivation, just couldnt find it. Left the gym and visted a friend who was sick and hung out there for a while came home, skipped judo pratice and went to bed. I am really disappointed with this day, my eating was terrible and felt tired all damn day. Hope tomorow is better. I am soupposed to box tomorow night but I think I might cancel and just hit the gym and start carb load right afterwards.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
What is this high pull in which you speak of?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

basically you squat down grab bar and explode up with it and pull bar up to around collar bone and lower and repeat.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 5

Dietary

2 fish oil pills
1 sesamin oil pill

Meal 1
2 medium eggs scrambled
2oz spinach
6 slice bacon
1 sausage link

Meal 2
4oz beef, sandwich steakl
2 slice american cheese
3.36oz beef sausage
3.5oz mozzeralla cheese

Meal 3
75g goat mozerella cheese
2oz pepperoni
15g omega peanut butter
2 fish oil pills
1 sesamin oil pill

Meal 4
isopure shake

Meal 5
BACONATOR!!! (without bun ketchup and mayo)

Later
Juice plus multi
1 acidophilus
2 fish oil pills

Totals:
3074 calories
226.4g fat
20.8g carbs (2.3g fiber)
238.6g protein

Narrative:

I worked today. Felt alot better then yestarday. After work stopped at a friends house and when I had my shake and on the way home was hungry and gave into the wendy's baconator. I basically looked at the menu for what had the most fat and protein in it and got that, probably shouldnt have, 22g saturated fat!!! yea it upped my sat fat intake alot more then my unsats.

Tomorow I will carb load. I decided against the depletition workout, going to try and go without it for 2 weeks and see how I handle the carbs and how my weight is and then try it with the depletition workout for 2 weeks and compare.

My goal for after the carb load is to try and eat ALOT cleaner, try and get my fats from better sources and not as much sat fat in. Also I will be weighing myself tomorow morning first thing and will post it. I think I will be weighing myself the morning I start carbloads every week to track my progress..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Baconater eh? Sounds good to me.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Baconator

Amount Per Serving
Calories 620.0
Calories from Fat 414.0

Fat 46.0 g 71 %
Saturated Fat 22.0 g 110 %
Polyunsaturated Fat 12.0 g
Monounsaturated Fat 12.0 g
Cholesterol 190.0 mg 63 %
Sodium 1,450.0 mg 60 %
Potassium 560.0 mg 16 %
Carbohydrate 1.0 g 0 %
Dietary Fiber 0.0 g 0 %
Protein 50.0 g 100 %
Alcohol 0.0 g
Mmmmm... it was good, it could have used an extra meat patty to be more filling, I guess it isnt that bad considering the diet I am on, but I prolly should have ate less saturated fats thoughout the day if I was gonna end with that sandwich

anyway on to business I weighed in today @ 208.2 and will be starting carbload throughout the day Bring on the cereal and french toast!!!!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
De-f*ckin-licious!!! My mouth is watering!!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmm....baconator. That looks tasty.:food:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 8

Weigh In (first thing in the morning right out of bed)
208.2lbs

Dietary

Meal 1
6floz coffee
1 container of half and half
4 sugar packets
2 graham cracker squares
2 slice texas french toast
3 hard boiled eggs (whites only eaten)
1.92oz golden grahams ceral

Meal 2
3 slice Texas french toast
1 packet maple syrup
17.5floz nantucket pomegrante juice

Meal 3
5.12oz Soft pretzel
4.48oz turkey breast
153g mashed potatoes

Meal 4
49.9g total cinnamon squares cereal
1 3 pack of kandy cakes
20floz of Vitamin water
49.6g doritos ranch chips

Meal 5
Scivation protein shake

Later
Juice plus multi
1 acidophilus
1 ZMA pill

Totals:
3589 calories
90.2g fat
536.2g carbs (29.2g fiber)
154.3g protein

Narrative:

I worked today. Was a fairly good day besides that I ate like a fat man! Also I was constently yawning all day and wanting to take a nap, damn serotonin!! As you can see I pigged out on some not so good choices like the chips and kandy cakes, I probably shouldn't of had the juices and coffee either.

On a positive not my order came in from nutra planet today. I got scivation this time instead of the isopure because it was onsale, it also came with a bottle of dialene4 which I will prolly run the day after tomorow. I have never used it before or heard much about it but scivation is a pretty good company so i will try it out (plus it was free!) I also got me a body fat caliper but am not sure if I was using it right. It read a whopping 28.6% BF, yes I am a fat boy.

Last night I made an attempt to try and figure out where my macros should be according to the diet, this is what I came out with.

Low Carb days
3200 Calories
196-213g fat
240-280g protein
30-40g carbs (will be trying to stay below 30)

Carb Load days
3200 Calories
106.7-142g fat (Will be trying to actually keep it under 100g but this is what the book suggest)
80-120g protein (I dunno about this either, seems ridiculously low.. I will try and shoot for the 1g/1lb rule but I wont workout these days so I guess it is ok if I come in low)
360-480g Carbs (Book also says no limit, so I wont be stressing this as much either)

So my keto days I think I got down pretty good and will try and hit as close to those numbers as possible next week but my carb days I have a few doubts about as I put above. But this diet isnt set in stone and will be trial and error until I get to where it feels right for me.

any advice on these numbers would be helpfull, I do suck at math so i could have did it all wrong but I think this is what it is according to the book

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Low Carb days
3200 Calories
196-213g fat
240-280g protein
30-40g carbs (will be trying to stay below 30)

Carb Load days
3200 Calories
106.7-142g fat (Will be trying to actually keep it under 100g but this is what the book suggest)
80-120g protein (I dunno about this either, seems ridiculously low.. I will try and shoot for the 1g/1lb rule but I wont workout these days so I guess it is ok if I come in low)
360-480g Carbs (Book also says no limit, so I wont be stressing this as much either)

So my keto days I think I got down pretty good and will try and hit as close to those numbers as possible next week but my carb days I have a few doubts about as I put above. But this diet isnt set in stone and will be trial and error until I get to where it feels right for me.

any advice on these numbers would be helpfull, I do suck at math so i could have did it all wrong but I think this is what it is according to the book
We are about the same body size and for mine I have
Overall Calories: 3,000
Protein 175g/day (1g/per lb LBM)
256g fat (this is what's left after the 175g protein a day)

And for carb-up you are supposed to do 10-12g carbs per kg(2.2lbs) of lean body mass. Mine came out to a lil over 800, so I do 800 carbs first 24 hours and 400g carbs the second 12-16 hours

I'm not tryin to call you out or anything, I'm just tryin to figure where you got your numbers for your macros at, I would hate to see you doin this the wrong way. Sounds like you're doin good so far! Keep it up!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are probably thinking of CKD, i'm going by the Anabolic Diet.. guidelines are..

Body Weight x 18 = maintance
For weight loss start by subtracting 500 calories, should loose 1.5-2pds per week if more or less then adjust calories
Diet is, weekdays 30gcarbs, 55-60% Fat, 30-35% Protein and 5-6% carbs
Weekends are no limit on carbs, 30-40%fat, 10-15%protein, 45-60% carbs

I expressed my concerns with the numbers in the previous post so i will be playing with them til lI reach something that works for me

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 10

Dietary

Meal 1
8floz Almond Milk
100g Capn Crunch

Meal 2
2 packet of Fiber One instant oatmeal
40g Baked lays
2 fish sticks

Meal 3
2 small bag of fruit snacks (gummies)
1 Fiber one bar
Scivation Shake

Meal 4
Grilled chicken sandwich with medium fries and 6 chicken nuggets

*Ju Jitsu Seminar*

Meal 5
110g Hotfries
16floz Pineapple juice
8floz Rum

Later
Juice plus multi
1 acidophilus
1 ZMA

Totals:
4167 calories
107.2g fat
532.4g carbs (56.7g fiber)
203.9g protein

Narrative:
Woke up late today and had a quick bowl of cereal then had to go to a doctors apt. Came back home and feel asleep, was extremely tired for some reason, actually found myself dozing office in the doctors waiting room. Went to a Ju Jitsu seminar today, mostly technical stuff he didn't have us spar at all, pretty slow paced but it was cool. Came home And had a couple drinks and went to bed. I way overshoot my calories I probably shouldn't of had that last meal

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
You'll get over the tiredness eventually. You'll get used to riding it. Right now I haven't been on my diet but I have been craving it non stop.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey thomas hows it going? Glad to see you check in here, I have a full week logged so far, if you can go though it and critique anything and everything you feel I need to change. I really want to be doing this right and not half assing it, thanks bud!!

Things I am not sure about are where my macros are soupposed to be at and if I am eating the right kinds of food for keto days and carb days

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Good job on keepin up the log Josh! It's a pain since we're just starting out but once we fine tune our macros we will be doing good

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I the only one that saw this?! 5 shots?
shhh.. yea I kno, I was a lil stressed with some **** at home so I had to hang out with my good ol friend captain morgan

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 10

Dietary

2 fish oil pills
1 sesamin oil pill
1 Dialene pill

Meal 1
1oz Goat mozzerella
4 Omega eggs
2 fish oil pills

Meal 2
Double quarter pounder with cheese plain no bun
mcdouble plain no bun

*Workout*

Meal 3
Scivation shake
2 fish oil pills
1 Dialene pill

Meal 4
SLUDGE!!
(136.68g Chunky Peanut butter
4 servings scivation)

Later
Juice plus multi
1 acidophilus
2 fish oil pills

Totals:
2628 calories
161.6g fat
51.2g carbs (15.5g fiber)
256.9g protein

Supps
1 scoop Primaforce n2o
1 scoop primal eaa
Xtend thoughout workout
Dialene 4 taken as noted above

Workout
*Note: I did my pull routine to see how it felt after carb load. I am usually really sore and back gets cramped up after this so I did it first to see how it goes

Deadlift 3x5 - 135
Stiff deadlift 3x5 - 105
Barbell Row 3x5 - 105
Lat Pulldown 3x5 - #50 plate
Seated Shrugs 3x5 - two 45 plates on each side
T-bar pulls 3x5 - 60lbs of plates
DB Curls 3x5 - 35lbs
seated cable curls 3x5 - #60 plate

Narrative:
Day off and day after carb day. Felt great all day, actually felt like a relief to be off carbs again. I notice I have way more energy on my keto days vs the carb days, seriously I was yawning and tired all day for the past 2 days!

I went up to philly after breakfeast so I couldnt get lunch for a while later and got some mickey d's. My calories and fat intake are a little low but I blame that on missing my morning snack. The sludge for dinner was delicious!!! I was lazy and dint feel like cooking and this really hit the spot. I put too much water in hence the 4 scoops of whey.

Gym was awesome, I got there late about 40 mins before closing and stayed the whole time, I was full of energy and felt really strong. I went with the same weight from before but probably should have upped it a bit.

One thing to note is I took a dialene pill after the gym ( I forgot to take it sooner) and I couldnt sleep for **** last night.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Josh, good job on the macros, looks like you got them to a good place!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks bud, yea I am a lil conflicted on my fat intake.. what you said in your log made sense to me, I probably have enough stored fat on my body to give me enough energy so I dont need to eat as much fat in my diet, but it is working for now I am still loosing weight, once I plateu I will probably start to cut fat down, I am just not going to stress it as much now as long as I am feeling good and still have energy

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 11

Dietary

2 fish oil pills
1 sesamin oil pill
2 Dialene pill

Meal 1
1 Omega egg hard boiled
6oz Albacore tuna
1.5tbsp Mayo

Meal 2
50g Goat mozzeralla cheese
70g pepperoni

*workout*

Meal 3
Scivation shake
2 fish oil pills

Meal 4
435g 80%lean ground beef!!!!
2oz manwich mix

Meal 5
Sludge
(2.5oz almond butter
3 scoops scivation whey)

Later
Juice Plus multi

Totals:
2799 calories
164.5g fat
46g carbs (16.8g fiber)
298.9g protein

Supps
1 scoop Primaforce n2o
1 scoop primal eaa
Xtend thoughout workout
Dialene 4 taken as noted above

Workout
Squat 3x5 - 145
Bench 3x5 - 165
Close grip bench 3x5 - 145
miltary press 3x5 - 105
incline press 3x5 - 135
seated calf raise 3x10 - 90

Narrative:
Nothing really to add

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 12

Dietary

2 Dialene4 pills

Meal 1
2 medium eggs scrambled
6 slice bacon
1 sausage link

Meal 2
Sludge!!
(50g Omega Peanut butter
3 scoops scivation whey)

Meal 3
180g mahi mahi
2 Dialene4 pills

Meal 4
30g goat mozzeralla cheese
70g pepperoni

Meal 5
Sludge!!
(65g Omega peanut butter
3 scoops scivation whey)
3 Drive pills

*Kickbox*

Meal 6
6oz Albacore tuna
2tbsp Mayo

Later
1 acidophilus
2 ZMA

Totals:
calories
g fat
g carbs (g fiber)
g protein

Supps
Xtend taken during kickboxing
Dialene4 taken thoughout day
Drive pills taken before kickboxing

Narrative:
I worked today. Forgot to take my multis and fish oils. Started out the day great and full of energy. took my second round of dialene pills for the day and about 3-4 hrs later got an overwhelming feeling of exhaustion over me, but wasnt the least bit tired, really weird feeling.

I had got some drive and rpm samples with my last order and have had heard good things about the drive, that it "makes you angry" and great for pre-workout. So I popped 3 before kickboxing and didn't really notice anything. I was exhausted thoughout the whole class, then afterwards I rolled around with one of the instructors. I was tired through out the whole training session in generall but was still able to keep going.

Oh and side note: I think I am addicted to sludge

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 13

Dietary

Upon waking:
2 Dialene4 pills
2 juice plus multis
2 fish oils

Meal 1
6oz Albacore tuna
2tbsp mayo
4 chicken nuggets
2 fish sticks

Meal 2
Double 1/4lb sandwich (meat and cheese only)
6 chicken nuggets

Meal 3
2 scoops scivation whey
2oz cheese mix
2 fish oil pills
2 dialene4 pills

Meal 4
3/4lb triple sandwich (meat and cheese only)
3oz london broil

Meal 6
6oz Albacore tuna
2tbsp Mayo

Later
1 acidophilus
2 ZMA
juice plus multi

Totals:
2884 calories
176.2g fat
47.5g carbs (7.0g fiber)
275.7g protein

Narrative:
Nothing really to report except I am a moron for not realizing that chicken nuggets are breaded, hence forth carbs!! I felt retarded when I entered the totals in, can't believe it never occured to me. Hopefully it didnt effect my ketosis.