Do you have any sticky tape? Cub's ripped!

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

1. Lookin' lean Cub! That last bit is the hardest part I know.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Lookin' lean Cub! That last bit is the hardest part I know.
    Thanks mate. I'm thinking of adding in some Superdrol and a fat burner to help shift the last few kgs. It's tempting!
    •   

3. This is just freaking insane! Great work man! You have to tell me when you got the time to steal James' underwear though! Reps to you again!!!

OOPS!

You must spread some reputation around before giving to Cub again. I will get you in a few bro!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Thanks mate. I'm thinking of adding in some Superdrol and a fat burner to help shift the last few kgs. It's tempting!

5. I've been at the beach for a few days and have eaten everything in site. I've discovered cookies 'n cream ice cream and it's amazing. Yesterday I got back in to the swing of things but have relaxed everything a bit. I'm eating sensibly now but not too strict. I can't wait to bulk starting in March. I think I've posted that about 100 times now. I'm pretty happy with where my body fat is sitting.
    •   

6. Haagendaz Cookies n Cream??? personal favourite of mine.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    You may want to check out this thread cub:

First Injectable: TestE kicked with Superdrol

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Was just playing around with the camera at the gym tonight. I took some more photos. I like how I have veins under my arms on my lats when I do the whole ab pose thing. I have no idea how to pose, so I guess that's something I'd better pick up before October. Plenty of time. I also look crooked when I do a most muscular. I'm still trying to drop the mud off the bottom of my belly. Skin folds are down 20mm, so something is working (but it's probably not the tub of ice cream I ate last night).
    Well, it couldn't have hurt too much, probably kept your thyroid happy too

AMAZING STUFF CUB, without fancy supps

9. sick work man, your back looks awesome nice lats

10. I took a couple of photos at the gym tonight but they look a bit ****ty. My calorie intake is pretty consistent and I don't seem to be shifting anymore weight right now. I think to lose the last bit I'm going to have to lower my calorie intake substantially or shift to a ketogenic diet. Even if it's only for a month, it will probably be what I need to get the abs popping. I'm going to Thailand on the 3rd so a CKD is pretty much impossible. It looks like I'm going to have to just lean bulk my way to massiveness! Body weight now is floating around 92kg. That's a loss of about 14kg to date. I want that 14kg back in MUSCLE! I will most likely log my bulk and keep weekly progress pictures and notes on here. I'll be keeping a written daily personal diary of everything that goes on as well. My aim will be 110kg before my next cut in the middle of June.

11. 92kg fark me. Put the pics up skinny.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    I took a couple of photos at the gym tonight but they look a bit ****ty. My calorie intake is pretty consistent and I don't seem to be shifting anymore weight right now. I think to lose the last bit I'm going to have to lower my calorie intake substantially or shift to a ketogenic diet. Even if it's only for a month, it will probably be what I need to get the abs popping. I'm going to Thailand on the 3rd so a CKD is pretty much impossible. It looks like I'm going to have to just lean bulk my way to massiveness! Body weight now is floating around 92kg. That's a loss of about 14kg to date. I want that 14kg back in MUSCLE! I will most likely log my bulk and keep weekly progress pictures and notes on here. I'll be keeping a written daily personal diary of everything that goes on as well. My aim will be 110kg before my next cut in the middle of June.
    Good job Cub!!! Let's see the latest pics!!! Who cares if they are ****ty!

13. Haha, alrighty. I have this one. I look bloated for some reason. It could just be the lighting. My arms are looking bigger though.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

14. I have massive obliques. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or not. It will be harder for me to look like I have a skinny waist. My nan told me I look "normal" the other day! There is still a bit of mud around the lower abs.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    I have massive obliques. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or not. It will be harder for me to look like I have a skinny waist. My nan told me I look "normal" the other day! There is still a bit of mud around the lower abs.
    You look good man! I wouldn't say normal though!

The lower waist is of course the hardest/last part to lose.

Not looking as vascular as before, but leaner, yes!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Haha, alrighty. I have this one. I look bloated for some reason. It could just be the lighting. My arms are looking bigger though.
    It does look like the lighting is too harsh.

17. has your hairline receded since the first picture or is it the picture?
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

18. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    has your hairline receded since the first picture or is it the picture?
    it's the pulsing veins on his forehead obstructing the view of his hairline

19. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    has your hairline receded since the first picture or is it the picture?
    It's just the lighting. My hair is very thick but my hairline is way back on my head. I have a very deep 'M' shaped hairline. See:

It's been like this since I was about 18 and the same as my fathers and my grandfather's. They've both got thick heads of hair so hopefully mine stays!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

20. Hey, cool Quote!

21. heres something I got from Antonio Banderas he has the M shape you cant tell though: to make your head of hair full when you have the M shape get a hair-cut with the front and sides at the top longer.

keep sides and back trimmed.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

22. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    heres something I got from Antonio Banderas he has the M shape you cant tell though: to make your head of hair full when you have the M shape get a hair-cut with the front and sides at the top longer.

keep sides and back trimmed.
    As long as it stays where it is, which it has for the past six years, it doesn't bother me. I always get the faux-hawk happening

23. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    As long as it stays where it is, which it has for the past six years, it doesn't bother me. I always get the faux-hawk happening
    Perfect style for people with hairlines like ours eh? I tend to wear that quite often!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    short, front and side, eh?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    It's just the lighting. My hair is very thick but my hairline is way back on my head. I have a very deep 'M' shaped hairline. See:

It's been like this since I was about 18 and the same as my fathers and my grandfather's. They've both got thick heads of hair so hopefully mine stays!
    It's referred to as a "widow's peak" (also known as a widow's brow or calvities frontalis).

Very common for both males and females and nothing to worry about IMHO
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 08:03 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 11:10 AM
  4. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 02:44 AM
  5. Muscle Dysmorphia..........do you have it?
    By FLY in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 02:01 AM