Do you have any sticky tape? Cub's ripped!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cub, I forgot to say earlier, that I am really impressed with the progress man! Keep it up!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAHA! Nice one, TomCat.

I got my skin folds done again last night. Three weeks ago they totaled 57mm. This time they totaled 37mm! So I've shed a considerable amount since last time, even if it doesn't feel like I have. Maybe I'm just not noticing it. The same person did the test for me so it was accurate.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
nice work!!! hopefully ill be able to cut down, im going to post some pics for my log when i can...wut u going to do now? bulk, maintain, keeping cutting??

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice work!!! hopefully ill be able to cut down, im going to post some pics for my log when i can...wut u going to do now? bulk, maintain, keeping cutting??
I'm going to keep cutting until the end of Feb. Then, beginning March 1st, I start my bulk. It will be a lean bulk though. So basically just the same food I'm eating now, just more of it and more in the carb department.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to keep cutting until the end of Feb. Then, beginning March 1st, I start my bulk. It will be a lean bulk though. So basically just the same food I'm eating now, just more of it and more in the carb department.
Good idea! I have the cut/lean bulk coming up at the end of winter!!!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You off to the Islands in Thailand cub? Got some travelling tips if you need them :thumbsup:

....and has Australian Made got off his arse yet?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You off to the Islands in Thailand cub? Got some travelling tips if you need them :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm going to go to the full moon party in Koh Phangan on the 10th of Feb. Should be fun. Any tips are appreciated :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha - I've been to a few of those back in the day... might even have a contact for you on the island... will get back to you mate :thumbsup:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm going to go to the full moon party in Koh Phangan on the 10th of Feb. Should be fun. Any tips are appreciated :)
They are the fukkin bomb!!!!!! best party ever. Are you staying on that island?? i was staying on another and my damn boat did a no show at 7am and i had to barter with a little angry thai guy to take me back to koh samui on his overcrowded speedboat. Fun times though. I was on my own, still had a ball, hooked in with a few ladies, drank a few buckets of vodka redbull and danced like a spastic until the sun came up.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

:stooges:

yes mate as a matter of act as of this morning i was weighing in at 105kg which is almost 10kg loss from around december....bit too fast for my liking but hey il take it. Squats in an hour, will see how i go in the strength department.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are the fukkin bomb!!!!!! best party ever. Are you staying on that island?? i was staying on another and my damn boat did a no show at 7am and i had to barter with a little angry thai guy to take me back to koh samui on his overcrowded speedboat. Fun times though. I was on my own, still had a ball, hooked in with a few ladies, drank a few buckets of vodka redbull and danced like a spastic until the sun came up.
Cub - first off I am going to say: YOU LUCKY MOTHER****ER... :cheers:

...advice is to stay on Ko Phangan, but not on the main Had Rin beach - it's better to stay somewhere else so you can have some chill time when you need it - plenty of taxis going to and from Had Rin. More likely to get your **** stolen from a bungalow on Had Rin.

There will also be plenty of toutes harrassing the **** out of you on arrival, so work out beforehand (Lonely Planet etc) and don't listen to their bullsh1t.

Thai ladies there are most likely to be scammers or hookers or he-she-hooker-scammers. Israeli's are generally the walking narcotics distributors, but they have been known to scam or set up others for various reasons...There are plenty of undercover cops (read massive bribes) and drink spikers... so beware. Also, the bar on the cliff at the north end sells shroom shakes or bhang lassies - drink any of these and be in for an all expenses paid trip to Paranoia!:33:

As AM said, the buckets of vodka redbulls will get you more than spastic... and the pharmacies used to see 'diet pills' (read: slow release ephedrine). If you're going to take this option, uncap and crush it all up otherwise you wont be getting any sleep soon.

The food is unreal. Stick to the Thai food - anything that is western will taste like foot - unless it's some Israeli's selling fellafel. Ah, yes. Plenty of stunningly hot IDF girls - my absolute fav :thumbsup:

Get a trail bike and go exploring - unreal through the middle of the island - if you come across someone's crop, chances are there is someone nearby willing to kill you if you do not immediately turn around a fk off the way you came.

Oh, and make sure you go and watch the Thai's kick each others fkn teeth in at a local Muay Thai comp - blood will piss everywhere - and you might, just might get to go to a cock fight if you're lucky. PETA supporters usually get thrown in the ring for comic relief :thumbsup:

Well will be expecting a full debrief on your return!

yes mate as a matter of act as of this morning i was weighing in at 105kg which is almost 10kg loss from around december....bit too fast for my liking but hey il take it. Squats in an hour, will see how i go in the strength department.
phenomenal fkn effort mate - pretty soon we wont be able to call you 'the fat one' of the crew :hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I felt very skinny today. But, I MUST drop this last bit of mud before I begin my bulk. The leaner I am when I start bulking, the leaner I will stay during that period. The way it's looking now, March 1st will be day one of my bulking phase. I'm going to Thailand at the start of next month to chill out for a couple of weeks. I'm pretty sure a diet of chicken and vegetables should be easy to adhere to over there. Plus with the sun and heat, it could be a good combination.
I don't know if you've visited my thread recently or not, but I was saying the same thing! I posted some new pics and I also feel skinny. I'm used to being a big boy @ 250 or more. Now at 237 I look deflated. LOL
I agree that the leaner you are, the better the next bulk cycle will be. It's like you body is literally starving for it!!
Looking good mate!! Keep it going strong up in here!! :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is none of business, just say so mate. But what kind of "anabolics" are you planning to use on that bulk?
I'm getting ready to hit a 6 weeker of Epithio and D-bols myself!!

High-dose!! :veryhappy:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's an amazing amount of weight-loss mate! See what you can do when you set your mind to it.
Now go dominate those fukkin' squats!! :scool:

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, JKP! I'm looking forward to the trip. I'm staying in Phuket for a few days first so I'll book the trip to Kho Phangan at a travel agent there. I've done a bit of reading and had some mates attend the party, but their advice wasn't as detailed as yours! I really do appreciate it :)

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if you've visited my thread recently or not, but I was saying the same thing! I posted some new pics and I also feel skinny. I'm used to being a big boy @ 250 or more. Now at 237 I look deflated. LOL
I agree that the leaner you are, the better the next bulk cycle will be. It's like you body is literally starving for it!!
Looking good mate!! Keep it going strong up in here!! :head:
I'll go have a look now. I honestly doubt that you could ever look skinny! You're an animal!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 6 of week 15...

Was just playing around with the camera at the gym tonight. I took some more photos. I like how I have veins under my arms on my lats when I do the whole ab pose thing. I have no idea how to pose, so I guess that's something I'd better pick up before October. Plenty of time. I also look crooked when I do a most muscular. I'm still trying to drop the mud off the bottom of my belly. Skin folds are down 20mm, so something is working (but it's probably not the tub of ice cream I ate last night).

Attachments

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just playing around with the camera at the gym tonight. I took some more photos. I like how I have veins under my arms on my lats when I do the whole ab pose thing. I have no idea how to pose, so I guess that's something I'd better pick up before October. Plenty of time. I also look crooked when I do a most muscular. I'm still trying to drop the mud off the bottom of my belly. Skin folds are down 20mm, so something is working (but it's probably not the tub of ice cream I ate last night).
Hel Yeah!! I'm seeing veins everwhere mate! Delts, traps, arms, all over!! :djparty:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
keep up the progress cub

looks like there's no shortage of decent weighted dumbells in your gym

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' lean Cub! That last bit is the hardest part I know.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is just freaking insane! Great work man! You have to tell me when you got the time to steal James' underwear though! Reps to you again!!!

OOPS!

You must spread some reputation around before giving to Cub again. :( I will get you in a few bro!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been at the beach for a few days and have eaten everything in site. I've discovered cookies 'n cream ice cream and it's amazing. Yesterday I got back in to the swing of things but have relaxed everything a bit. I'm eating sensibly now but not too strict. I can't wait to bulk starting in March. I think I've posted that about 100 times now. I'm pretty happy with where my body fat is sitting.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Haagendaz Cookies n Cream??? personal favourite of mine.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Well, it couldn't have hurt too much, probably kept your thyroid happy too :D

AMAZING STUFF CUB, without fancy supps

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took a couple of photos at the gym tonight but they look a bit shitty. My calorie intake is pretty consistent and I don't seem to be shifting anymore weight right now. I think to lose the last bit I'm going to have to lower my calorie intake substantially or shift to a ketogenic diet. Even if it's only for a month, it will probably be what I need to get the abs popping. I'm going to Thailand on the 3rd so a CKD is pretty much impossible. It looks like I'm going to have to just lean bulk my way to massiveness! Body weight now is floating around 92kg. That's a loss of about 14kg to date. I want that 14kg back in MUSCLE! I will most likely log my bulk and keep weekly progress pictures and notes on here. I'll be keeping a written daily personal diary of everything that goes on as well. My aim will be 110kg before my next cut in the middle of June.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took a couple of photos at the gym tonight but they look a bit shitty. My calorie intake is pretty consistent and I don't seem to be shifting anymore weight right now. I think to lose the last bit I'm going to have to lower my calorie intake substantially or shift to a ketogenic diet. Even if it's only for a month, it will probably be what I need to get the abs popping. I'm going to Thailand on the 3rd so a CKD is pretty much impossible. It looks like I'm going to have to just lean bulk my way to massiveness! Body weight now is floating around 92kg. That's a loss of about 14kg to date. I want that 14kg back in MUSCLE! I will most likely log my bulk and keep weekly progress pictures and notes on here. I'll be keeping a written daily personal diary of everything that goes on as well. My aim will be 110kg before my next cut in the middle of June.
Good job Cub!!! Let's see the latest pics!!! Who cares if they are shitty!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, alrighty. I have this one. I look bloated for some reason. It could just be the lighting. My arms are looking bigger though.

Attachments

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have massive obliques. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or not. It will be harder for me to look like I have a skinny waist. My nan told me I look "normal" the other day! There is still a bit of mud around the lower abs.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have massive obliques. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or not. It will be harder for me to look like I have a skinny waist. My nan told me I look "normal" the other day! There is still a bit of mud around the lower abs.
You look good man! I wouldn't say normal though!

The lower waist is of course the hardest/last part to lose.

Not looking as vascular as before, but leaner, yes!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha, alrighty. I have this one. I look bloated for some reason. It could just be the lighting. My arms are looking bigger though.
It does look like the lighting is too harsh.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
has your hairline receded since the first picture or is it the picture?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has your hairline receded since the first picture or is it the picture?
It's just the lighting. My hair is very thick but my hairline is way back on my head. I have a very deep 'M' shaped hairline. See:

It's been like this since I was about 18 and the same as my fathers and my grandfather's. They've both got thick heads of hair so hopefully mine stays!

Attachments

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
heres something I got from Antonio Banderas he has the M shape you cant tell though: to make your head of hair full when you have the M shape get a hair-cut with the front and sides at the top longer.

keep sides and back trimmed.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heres something I got from Antonio Banderas he has the M shape you cant tell though: to make your head of hair full when you have the M shape get a hair-cut with the front and sides at the top longer.

keep sides and back trimmed.
As long as it stays where it is, which it has for the past six years, it doesn't bother me. I always get the faux-hawk happening :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As long as it stays where it is, which it has for the past six years, it doesn't bother me. I always get the faux-hawk happening :)
Perfect style for people with hairlines like ours eh? I tend to wear that quite often!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
It's just the lighting. My hair is very thick but my hairline is way back on my head. I have a very deep 'M' shaped hairline. See:

It's been like this since I was about 18 and the same as my fathers and my grandfather's. They've both got thick heads of hair so hopefully mine stays!
It's referred to as a "widow's peak" (also known as a widow's brow or calvities frontalis).

Very common for both males and females and nothing to worry about IMHO