Do you have any sticky tape? Cub's ripped!

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Haagendaz Cookies n Cream??? personal favourite of mine.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Thanks mate. I'm thinking of adding in some Superdrol and a fat burner to help shift the last few kgs. It's tempting!
    You may want to check out this thread cub:

First Injectable: TestE kicked with Superdrol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Was just playing around with the camera at the gym tonight. I took some more photos. I like how I have veins under my arms on my lats when I do the whole ab pose thing. I have no idea how to pose, so I guess that's something I'd better pick up before October. Plenty of time. I also look crooked when I do a most muscular. I'm still trying to drop the mud off the bottom of my belly. Skin folds are down 20mm, so something is working (but it's probably not the tub of ice cream I ate last night).
    Well, it couldn't have hurt too much, probably kept your thyroid happy too

AMAZING STUFF CUB, without fancy supps

4. sick work man, your back looks awesome nice lats

5. I took a couple of photos at the gym tonight but they look a bit ****ty. My calorie intake is pretty consistent and I don't seem to be shifting anymore weight right now. I think to lose the last bit I'm going to have to lower my calorie intake substantially or shift to a ketogenic diet. Even if it's only for a month, it will probably be what I need to get the abs popping. I'm going to Thailand on the 3rd so a CKD is pretty much impossible. It looks like I'm going to have to just lean bulk my way to massiveness! Body weight now is floating around 92kg. That's a loss of about 14kg to date. I want that 14kg back in MUSCLE! I will most likely log my bulk and keep weekly progress pictures and notes on here. I'll be keeping a written daily personal diary of everything that goes on as well. My aim will be 110kg before my next cut in the middle of June.
    •   

6. 92kg fark me. Put the pics up skinny.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    I took a couple of photos at the gym tonight but they look a bit ****ty. My calorie intake is pretty consistent and I don't seem to be shifting anymore weight right now. I think to lose the last bit I'm going to have to lower my calorie intake substantially or shift to a ketogenic diet. Even if it's only for a month, it will probably be what I need to get the abs popping. I'm going to Thailand on the 3rd so a CKD is pretty much impossible. It looks like I'm going to have to just lean bulk my way to massiveness! Body weight now is floating around 92kg. That's a loss of about 14kg to date. I want that 14kg back in MUSCLE! I will most likely log my bulk and keep weekly progress pictures and notes on here. I'll be keeping a written daily personal diary of everything that goes on as well. My aim will be 110kg before my next cut in the middle of June.
    Good job Cub!!! Let's see the latest pics!!! Who cares if they are ****ty!

8. Haha, alrighty. I have this one. I look bloated for some reason. It could just be the lighting. My arms are looking bigger though.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

9. I have massive obliques. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or not. It will be harder for me to look like I have a skinny waist. My nan told me I look "normal" the other day! There is still a bit of mud around the lower abs.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    I have massive obliques. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or not. It will be harder for me to look like I have a skinny waist. My nan told me I look "normal" the other day! There is still a bit of mud around the lower abs.
    You look good man! I wouldn't say normal though!

The lower waist is of course the hardest/last part to lose.

Not looking as vascular as before, but leaner, yes!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Haha, alrighty. I have this one. I look bloated for some reason. It could just be the lighting. My arms are looking bigger though.
    It does look like the lighting is too harsh.

12. has your hairline receded since the first picture or is it the picture?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

13. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    has your hairline receded since the first picture or is it the picture?
    it's the pulsing veins on his forehead obstructing the view of his hairline

14. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    has your hairline receded since the first picture or is it the picture?
    It's just the lighting. My hair is very thick but my hairline is way back on my head. I have a very deep 'M' shaped hairline. See:

It's been like this since I was about 18 and the same as my fathers and my grandfather's. They've both got thick heads of hair so hopefully mine stays!

15. Hey, cool Quote!

16. heres something I got from Antonio Banderas he has the M shape you cant tell though: to make your head of hair full when you have the M shape get a hair-cut with the front and sides at the top longer.

keep sides and back trimmed.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

17. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    heres something I got from Antonio Banderas he has the M shape you cant tell though: to make your head of hair full when you have the M shape get a hair-cut with the front and sides at the top longer.

keep sides and back trimmed.
    As long as it stays where it is, which it has for the past six years, it doesn't bother me. I always get the faux-hawk happening

18. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    As long as it stays where it is, which it has for the past six years, it doesn't bother me. I always get the faux-hawk happening
    Perfect style for people with hairlines like ours eh? I tend to wear that quite often!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    short, front and side, eh?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    It's just the lighting. My hair is very thick but my hairline is way back on my head. I have a very deep 'M' shaped hairline. See:

It's been like this since I was about 18 and the same as my fathers and my grandfather's. They've both got thick heads of hair so hopefully mine stays!
    It's referred to as a "widow's peak" (also known as a widow's brow or calvities frontalis).

Very common for both males and females and nothing to worry about IMHO

21. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    It's referred to as a "widow's peak" (also known as a widow's brow or calvities frontalis).

Very common for both males and females and nothing to worry about IMHO
    common amongst cylons too by the looks of things

22. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    HHAHAHAHAHAH!

23. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    they had more of a steel mohawk thing going on bro, way before mohawks were "cool" and only punk rockers had them back in those days.

24. he might be banned, but after a beer-soaked trip to Thailand, the Cub is still in good shape.

Check it out

25. whyd Cub get banned?

is he under a different name?

how'd you get this picture?

I saw this video the other day and was surprised
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

did Cub pickup women this way which is legal in Thailand (if you have money)
    Twitter SmetonFitness

26. cub got banned for upsetting the mods

cub is not under a different name - did you really have to ask that?

I got cub's picture off his website he has up and running:

www.cub4theladies.com.au

. . . and yes, whoring is legal in Thailand. They're realistic enough to admit there is no point trying to outlaw the oldest profession.

btw whoring in Thailand is mostly for fat middle-aged old perverts . . with cub's current physique do you really think he'd be paying for it?
  27. Cub at his baadasss best!

got a quick note from The Cub!

He's is looking razor sharp at 8%BF - check out his latest pics!

More shots on the way, but hopefully if the mods will forgive him he'll be posting them himself

28. Dam! Cubs fokkin shredded! It would be nice if the mods would let him post on here again!

29. holy moly! ripped or what!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

30. his jawline is way way more prominent it seems also. are his lower abs not very developed, or is that just the last area of fat that seems to be holding on for dear life?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine Sticky and Protein Sticky
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 07:04 PM
  2. Kim Kardashian Sex Tape
    By CHAPS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 10:15 AM
  3. Two year old bound with tape dies.
    By Ubiquitous in forum General Chat