Do you have any sticky tape? Cub's ripped! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Do you have any sticky tape? Cub's ripped!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

So, last night I had a cheat meal. I'm meant to be able to eat whatever I want for the entire day, but I keep it as a meal because I really do want to strip this mud. I went to Grill'd and ordered a beef burger, but got them to put another slab of beef in it. I also ordered a large side of chips. I hadn't eaten bread or potato for 10 weeks! It was so bloody good. After that I went to Max Brenner and had a few waffles with chocolate sauce and ice cream. I was feeling so sick afterwards. To top it all off, went to my girl's place later on and decided to grab a couple of seared chicken burgers from McDonald's on the way. The term 'cheat meal' became plural. What a night!

Anyway, back to my usual meals today. I am starting to include a little more in the carb department, but keeping a close eye on it. Only a bit of rice now and then. I'll post a progress picture tomorrow after training so I'm all sexy and sweaty.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

cheers for the update cub
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

did you see this man?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

4. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    did you see this man?
    That's somewhat disturbing.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Please make sure you DO include some cheat meals on regular basis or else this log won't go past 4 pages (besides, you are doing enough damage already, by making all of us supp junkies look bad)

Shredding well Bench champ
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Im subbed bro, i told everyone about your bench press in russia, and i use it to hopefully inspire me to reach 200 kg, im at 190 now, i will be entering the latvian bench press championships when i go back home to visit in march, if i can be 92 kg, its about 3 lbs less than i am now i think, then i could win if i get the 190, ive never entered before so im so excited, but your lifts were crazy bro.
    Enjoy your cut, im on board, all ways trying to learn from the best.
    Russian
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

fk those Latvian up bro!!!
  8. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

10 weeks in, 10 weeks to go!

So this is me after training my back and biceps tonight. The photos are taken on my camera phone because I forgot my camera...again!

I've still got a bit of belly and I seem to be losing it everywhere else first (which is to be expected I suppose). My arms are getting leaner and veins are popping up here and there on my shoulders and chest. Wish there were some going across a set of chiseled abs!

Halfway now
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  9. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Anybody want to guess my body fat percentage? I'm guessing under 20%. Maybe 18%?
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Anybody want to guess my body fat percentage? I'm guessing under 20%. Maybe 18%?
    more like 15-16%. Good work mate.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

fukkin hell dude, massive difference! the wait is flying off, def more vascular. I gotta get my ass into gear. Still not doing any cardio? My 1000 caps of CLA arrived the other day so i can finally get onto that......ive also got some clen for when i get down to a lower bf....
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

is your weight stats up to date, cub? You got to be under 100kg by now.
  13. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

is your weight stats up to date, cub? You got to be under 100kg by now.
    97kg now
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

awesome work man.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Man, you look like a totally different person. Keep at it!
  16. Advanced Member

Keep up the hard work bro. Its paying off.
  17. New Member

hey mate just seen this and haven't been on here for a while, sick work dude massive difference already the weight is flying off. the way your obliques are sticking out now i would of thought even lower than 15% bf maybe 13-14 but i dunno just guessing lol.

keep it up mate haha dont you consider doing some cardio if not for fitness just a healthy heart? man even i do cardio and im unfit as fu**
  18. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Im subbed bro, i told everyone about your bench press in russia, and i use it to hopefully inspire me to reach 200 kg, im at 190 now, i will be entering the latvian bench press championships when i go back home to visit in march, if i can be 92 kg, its about 3 lbs less than i am now i think, then i could win if i get the 190, ive never entered before so im so excited, but your lifts were crazy bro.
    Enjoy your cut, im on board, all ways trying to learn from the best.
    Russian
    Hey Russian! Good to have you on board, mate! I'm sure you will clean up at the bench comp. And I'm sure I'll be PM'ing you for extra fat loss tips. I need your abs!
  19. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Thanks a lot for the input guys. I've JUST started to include cardio. I've been speaking to a bodybuilder who used to train at Apollo gym back when I started there years ago. He is a MASSIVE unit! I have some photos of him that I'll ask permission to post so you can check him out. He has given me some recommendations as far as diet goes and a few other supplements to include (just basics, no fancy products). He has recommended that I do 30 minutes of cardio a day. I'll stick to what he suggests considering he is monitoring me as a favour and people normally pay him for this advice. Let's see if the cardio makes a big difference
  20. New Member

yeah 30 minutes cardio with just basic bcaa's and glutamine in your water both at a decent dose should stop any muscle loss hey!!

but yeah looking good mate im about to start a big cut too but im going the supplement city route lol
  21. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by goaussiego View Post
    yeah 30 minutes cardio with just basic bcaa's and glutamine in your water both at a decent dose should stop any muscle loss hey!!

but yeah looking good mate im about to start a big cut too but im going the supplement city route lol
    Haha, yeah, I've never been big on all these crazy products. Don't get me wrong, I'll try them out to see what the hype is all about, but at the end of the day, stick to your basics. You can't beat the price and quality of simple bulk products i.e. protein, creatine monohydrate, fish oil, BCAAs etc.

Forgot to mention, I've also started to include Waxi Maize Starch post training with WPI.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by goaussiego View Post

I'm with Warnie here - both on the cardio and the supps.

I tag on 30min after my WO onto the eliptical - it's a good flush to the system. Throw in some hills for a bit of variety. Total WO time rarely >60 min.

Plenty of hot ass bee-arches around the elipticals so you can throw in some suruptitious flexing to impress
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Uh, doing cardio now as well ? That's it then, this will be the shortest shredding log in the history of AM
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Supps are way overated and that goes for just about every supp people push on this board. I've tried most from AN,USP and a bunch of others and they are not worth $30 for a 30 day supply at all....or in USPs case $45 for a 20 days supply (thats for you JKP).
    Ive been supp free for a few months now and im hitting PR's on most lifts. People put way too much emphasis on what supps they are taking and making sure they get there pre workout drinks in 30-60 mins before etc. Guaranteed if they came off everything other then the basics like fishoil,protein powder, creatine etc they would not drop a single KG from their PR's or put on any more fat. As for taking supps to help in fat loss well i think that is by far the biggest waste of money out there......a load of caffiene with other useless sh*t thrown in for good measure. Caffiene tabs are dirt cheap, stick with those.

End of rant. Go on.......
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Supps are way overated and that goes for just about every supp people push on this board. I've tried most from AN,USP and a bunch of others and they are not worth $30 for a 30 day supply at all....or in USPs case $45 for a 20 days supply (thats for you JKP).
    Ive been supp free for a few months now and im hitting PR's on most lifts. People put way too much emphasis on what supps they are taking and making sure they get there pre workout drinks in 30-60 mins before etc. Guaranteed if they came off everything other then the basics like fishoil,protein powder, creatine etc they would not drop a single KG from their PR's or put on any more fat. As for taking supps to help in fat loss well i think that is by far the biggest waste of money out there......a load of caffiene with other useless sh*t thrown in for good measure. Caffiene tabs are dirt cheap, stick with those.

End of rant. Go on.......
    My arguement here might be getting everything else dialled in first... max any non-hormonal supp is going to give you is 10%...

It's all fun and games when the US dollar is weak, now's a different picture.

I'll have to find something else to spend my ill-gotten gains on...
  26. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

I'll have to find something else to spend my ill-gotten gains on...
    Food!
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Food!
    Absolutey!bI havd nade thisn com tom alll: Food unlmited
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Absolutey!bI havd nade thisn com tom alll: Food unlmited
    been drinking mate?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Hey Russian! Good to have you on board, mate! I'm sure you will clean up at the bench comp. And I'm sure I'll be PM'ing you for extra fat loss tips. I need your abs!
    Bro if i can help with anything let me know, your cutting up so quick, your bodyfat cant be more than 16 percent, it looks like in general your only holding fat on your belly and waist, so it could be less, great work buddy, if you can get aussie cutting up and motivated then that will be a miracle....
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

STFU Russian!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Bro if i can help with anything let me know, your cutting up so quick, your bodyfat cant be more than 16 percent, it looks like in general your only holding fat on your belly and waist, so it could be less, great work buddy, if you can get aussie cutting up and motivated then that will be a miracle....
    good call russian, aussie made is spending too much time at the local nightclubs and not in the gym

the only time he see's a gym is when he's riding the bus to work and it drives past it
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    good call russian, aussie made is spending too much time at the local nightclubs and not in the gym

the only time he see's a gym is when he's riding the bus to work and it drives past it
    yes, a most unsavory character.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

yes, a most unsavory character.
    he's a westie, so what do ya expect?

he does love his kebabs though
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    he's a westie, so what do ya expect?

he does love his kebabs though
    It all fits the bill b unit
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

P Unit is back and trash talking up in herrrrrr!

Lets get one thing straight, its refered to as "The Greater West"....Penrith Pizza and Kebab have taken many 3am orders from me over the years.
  36. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

I had my body fat measured today by another PT at the gym. The sum of the four folds was 57mm, which equates to a body fat percentage of approximately 20%. God knows what I was before I started cutting! Probably 30+. I'll post updated pictures at the end of the week. This is day one of week twelve.
  37. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

I had my body fat measured today by another PT at the gym. The sum of the four folds was 57mm, which equates to a body fat percentage of approximately 20%. God knows what I was before I started cutting! Probably 30+. I'll post updated pictures at the end of the week. This is day one of week twelve.
    Cub, I got scanned earlier in the year which is 100% accurate and I was 17% at the time.

Looking at your pic, you're a lot leaner than I was then - I reckon 15% - easy.

Either way, the results are looking good bro
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

No way you were >20% in that last photo. Ill go with 15ish too.

Have you got your lifting routine posted anywhere? Ive got to get cutting as well, I just hate it with a passion.
  39. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Croxly View Post
    No way you were >20% in that last photo. Ill go with 15ish too.

Have you got your lifting routine posted anywhere? Ive got to get cutting as well, I just hate it with a passion.
    I'll post it up tomorrow, in detail. I'll give the current one I'm doing and will follow for the next 4-6 weeks. Bed time now
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

20%??!! No way!! You must be at least 15% tops. Maybe even as low as 12 or 13%. But not 20%. Some tests, or testers, don't reveal the truth.

And you tell me to drop by here with some cutting advice? It looks like I need the cutting advice from you!!

Keep up the great work in here Cub!!

U Da Mayne!! :bb3:
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine Sticky and Protein Sticky
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:04 PM
  2. Kim Kardashian Sex Tape
    By CHAPS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:15 AM
  3. Two year old bound with tape dies.
    By Ubiquitous in forum General Chat