Which fat burner to order?

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
i have read a gazillion threads here via searching..and i want a final opinion on which to order.

i seen a common theme with the following ones.

dcp + stimulant (leviathan, lean xtreme)
recreate
recreate+dcp
dcp by itself

so out of all these what would you guys recommend for me? money is lil bit of an issue being a college student.

my info:
i am at 13-14% bf. i want to get down to around 10-11%.
i do an upper/lower split twice a week.
my macros are 40-30-30 (pro-carb-fat).

everytime i decide to buy one thing..i read another thread or review..so any opinion would be helpful. thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP by itself or either DCP/LR - DCP/Recreate has returned by far the most positive results I have seen in a long time.

DCP will not be in stock for long, though...we are having some massive supply and production issues and the stock Nutra has is extremely limited.

Cerberus

Awards
Bronkaid+Caffeine+L-Tyrosine = nice and effective. Stack it with some yohimbine HCL throughout the day, or all at one shot in the morning w/ fasted cardio ... good combo.

If you don't want to go the ephedrine route ...

I've had people do very well on the following stacks. To each his own due to tolerance levels for such compounds:
Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine
DCP + Yohimbine HCL
DCP + Lev Reloaded

Never had anyone or myself try Recreate. Can't comment.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bronkaid+Caffeine+L-Tyrosine = nice and effective. Stack it with some yohimbine HCL throughout the day, or all at one shot in the morning w/ fasted cardio ... good combo.

If you don't want to go the ephedrine route ...

I've had people do very well on the following stacks. To each his own due to tolerance levels for such compounds:
Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine
DCP + Yohimbine HCL
DCP + Lev Reloaded

Never had anyone or myself try Recreate. Can't comment.
Some have a profound sensitivity to Y and E together, and I find the Sulfate form to be even more pronounced with side effects.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
DCP by itself or either DCP/LR - DCP/Recreate has returned by far the most positive results I have seen in a long time.

DCP will not be in stock for long, though...we are having some massive supply and production issues and the stock Nutra has is extremely limited.
ya i saw it came back in stock today afternoon because i was looking around yesterday and it wasnt in stock.

your avatar is engraved in my mind..i seen it all over the place in a bunch of threads. lol

and cerberus i think it was you who was arguing about meal frequency or something with someone.

DCP is $39
DCP/LR is $58
DCP/Recreate is $77

with price in mind, and me not lookin for the ultra shredded look right now, does it eliminate any of those choices?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I tried a sample of LR previously, it was not bad. But truthfully, I prefer Recreate. It is just my personal preference. Either way, you have to pick up DCP. If pricing is the issue, just go to something that is lesser in price.

Cerberus

Awards
Some have a profound sensitivity to Y and E together, and I find the Sulfate form to be even more pronounced with side effects.
Oh indeed. But if you can tolerate it, I think it's the winner imho.

ndnguy ... why don't you outline your training and nutritional regimen you are following right now. Include body weight and pictures if you can. It can help a lot. Maybe you can get to where you need without any supplements?

DCP by itself is fine, but if your looking for something that works and is cheap ... ephedrine is cheap. Or again, if you don't want to go that route, yohimbine+caffeine is tried and true. It doesn't see super well because it's cheap to source. So it doesn't get the hype like other products.

I will stand by DCP though. It works good. To say it works better than E+C or E+C+Y ... I don't think so. But, everyone reacts different to these compounds. I typically lock in people's diet and training first, then look at cheap supplements that generally work ... then we look at more elusive supplements if needed. Some people just like taking more expensive supplements. They adhere to other things better as well. i.e. people spending $50.00 on some sexy bottled whey isolate when they could get it for $20.00, but with a bland bottle and no sexy marketing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh indeed. But if you can tolerate it, I think it's the winner imho.

ndnguy ... why don't you outline your training and nutritional regimen you are following right now. Include body weight and pictures if you can. It can help a lot. Maybe you can get to where you need without any supplements?

DCP by itself is fine, but if your looking for something that works and is cheap ... ephedrine is cheap. Or again, if you don't want to go that route, yohimbine+caffeine is tried and true. It doesn't see super well because it's cheap to source. So it doesn't get the hype like other products.

I will stand by DCP though. It works good. To say it works better than E+C or E+C+Y ... I don't think so. But, everyone reacts different to these compounds. I typically lock in people's diet and training first, then look at cheap supplements that generally work ... then we look at more elusive supplements if needed. Some people just like taking more expensive supplements. They adhere to other things better as well. i.e. people spending $50.00 on some sexy bottled whey isolate when they could get it for $20.00, but with a bland bottle and no sexy marketing.
Oh absolutely. I specifically designed DCP to be used with stims and stacked in as many creative ways as the mind and market allows.

Green Tea, Forskolin, E/C/A/Y - all standalone ingredients that work well, not to mention the other formulated products available which can even be further added in. The guinea pig instinct is strong with this board, especially.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP/ReCreate was a good stack. It did the job very well overall. I personally liked DCP/H.E.A.T. Stack the best though. Leviathan Re-loaded is also a very effective product to stack with DCP.

If you like topical lipolytic products, avant's "Napalm" is some amazing stuff. It would stack well also with anything i've already suggested.

Cerberus

Awards
btw, dsade ... since DCP is back instock, are you going to get PLCAR in bulk back on NP? Pump the price up to $35-40 bucks for 100 grams. I don't give a sh*t. I'll pay for 1kilo!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally liked DCP/H.E.A.T. Stack

If you like topical lipolytic products, avant's "Napalm" is some amazing stuff. It would stack well also with anything i've already suggested.
Ahh...a product I designed solo along with a product I codesigned for Avant. :)

Actually, since it hasn't been available, I keep forgetting how awesome HEAT stack is/was. Time to hit my suppliers for more Alpha-Y again.

And yes, combining any oral fat burner with Napalm will help target fatloss areas pretty dramatically.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
btw, dsade ... since DCP is back instock, are you going to get PLCAR in bulk back on NP? Pump the price up to $35-40 bucks for 100 grams. I don't give a sh*t. I'll pay for 1kilo!
I can obtain the material, but the cost is sky high right now, due to the main factories being out of stock.

I have around 10 kilos placed aside for the rest of the product line that uses PLCAR (atomic Meltdown, Flawless, etc.), but I can't supply Nutra right now.

However, I might go ahead and pick some of the material stocks left over from July (unfortunately at 50% higher cost) and make a carnitine powder for RPNs new Core line. Salvia caps will also be coming.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh...a product I designed solo along with a product I codesigned for Avant. :)

Actually, since it hasn't been available, I keep forgetting how awesome HEAT stack is/was. Time to hit my suppliers for more Alpha-Y again.

And yes, combining any oral fat burner with Napalm will help target fatloss areas pretty dramatically.
Yeah, HEAT stack was one hell of an addition with DCP. Adding a little Napalm in there as well, and that stack is an adipocyte's worst nightmare! :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, HEAT stack was one hell of an addition with DCP. Adding a little Napalm in there as well, and that stack is an adipocyte's worst nightmare! :thumbsup:
AdipoSayonara!!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Dsade,

What do you think about the DCP/Recreate stack, when you say best results you've seen, were you running any other supps, PH, AAS, diet, etc... little more specifics if you don't mind.

I was looking at Leviathan but it has Tribulus and I don't want anything that increases testosterone.

Any DCP/Recreate combo review threads?

I used Thermorexin(T-rex) before when cutting, just "felt" on crack but the results were just as any other cutting phase.

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade,

What do you think about the DCP/Recreate stack, when you say best results you've seen, were you running any other supps, PH, AAS, diet, etc... little more specifics if you don't mind.

I was looking at Leviathan but it has Tribulus and I don't want anything that increases testosterone.

Any DCP/Recreate combo review threads?

I used Thermorexin(T-rex) before when cutting, just "felt" on crack but the results were just as any other cutting phase.

Thanks
Actually my sentence came out oddly. What I meant was that the combo of DCP/LR as well as the DCP/Recreate combo feedback has yielded extremely positive results.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
i am not big as any of you guys..but we all have to start somewhere. my goal right now is to cut as much bodyfat as i can (maybe just enough till i can see my six pack) before i switch to a clean bulk diet.

when i mean clean bulk, i mean just eating 100-250 calories over my maintainence (2250 on workout days, 1950 on off days) and gaining very slowly so i don't have to go through this cutting crap unless i screw up or the inevitable fat gain becomes intorelable. i dont put on muscle very fast so it's pointless for me to eat too much over what i need because fat gain rate will exceed muscle gain.

i know some of you will say you are too small to cut, you need to get big..you need to eat everything in sight etc but my logic is i am going to have to shed this fat now or in the future..might as well do it now and be closer to my end goal throughout my bulk.

this is the progress i have made so far.
start weight: 166 lbs
current weight: 140 lbs

height: 5" 7"

starting body fat: no clue
current body fat: 14%

waist size before: 34.25
waist size after: 29.50
my diet currently is kinda lke this:

meal 1:
egg/egg whites, grapefruit, peanut butter, vitamins/fish oil/glucosamine

meal 2:
chicken or fish or tuna or turkey with vegetables and healthy fat like almonds or peanut butter (pre workout)

xtend during workout

meal 3: whey with milk, oatmeal (post workout)

meal 4:
chicken or fish or tuna or turkey with vegetables and healthy fat like almonds or peanut butter

meal 5: ultra peptide OR cottage cheese with pb

yest my macros came out to 188/135/56 (p/c/f) or percent wise 42-30-28
training wise:
day 1: upper
day 2: lower
day 3: off
day 4: upper
day 5: lower
day 6: off
day 7: off

i train for 30 mins weights, and 20-25 mins low intensity cardio afterwards. on off days sometimes i do LI cardio in the morning on empty stomach or do HIIT or just plain old high intensity cardio in the afternoon.

lifting wise: 8-10 reps. 2 Sets for each bodypart listed. i avoid going to failure. nothing fancy.

upper:

Chest (General)
Back (General)
Chest (Upper)
Back (Lats)
Deltoid (Front)
Deltoid (Side/Rear)
Triceps
Biceps
Trapezius (Upper)

and lower:
Quadriceps
Hamstrings
Quadriceps
Hamstrings
Calves (General)
Abdominal
Obliques
Lower Back
supplements:
Champion Whey
Ultra Peptide 2.0
Xtend (just got it)
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Glucosamine
hope this helps.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
i am having good results with REDcution from controlled labs

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yeah I ordered my DCP and Leviathan Reloaded this morning :thumbsup:

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
if you had to go with either dcp OR recreate, what would you guys do?

i have both in my cart but money issue is holding me back. college starts tomm and got a bunch of text books to buy.

i am not a big fan of stimulants so that's why i am holding back on LR though the LR/DCP stack looks cost effective.

Nacho1545

Awards
What about REDuction? It sounds like a lot of people are having great results like IRONPOPE...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you had to go with either dcp OR recreate, what would you guys do?

i have both in my cart but money issue is holding me back. college starts tomm and got a bunch of text books to buy.

i am not a big fan of stimulants so that's why i am holding back on LR though the LR/DCP stack looks cost effective.
LR is not that intense of a stim...and you could always use 1/2 dose if you combine with DCP.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
What about REDuction? It sounds like a lot of people are having great results like IRONPOPE...
i think REDuction is a lil better than Leviathan...

i know i will get yelled at ... but its good stuff

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
this isn't like bb.com....you won't get yelled at and ridiculed for an honest opinion....unless its completely stupid or offensive

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think REDuction is a lil better than Leviathan...

i know i will get yelled at ... but its good stuff
NEGGED.

j/k..haven't tried it yet, unfortunately. I haven't seen anyone stack the two yet, either.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
ya speaking of bb.com, i am literally scared to start a thread there. no matter wat you ask, the answer is: squat, eat even more, squat. or there's a massive fear of losing muscle if move..

and some of the good products thats recommended on this forum is not even in the top 50 on their store. i guess i could always go with optimum whey and lipo-6. lol

judging from my pics, am i making good progress? is it a good idea to continue cutting or should i try to gain some lean mass slowly for a while and then continue cutting?

thanks to all of you btw.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i would say clean bulk....you still have a bit of fat on you so use it. i'd say around 3 months clean bulk then you could cut again

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
In for the support.......

Keep at it bro.......

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
lol. i never did order the fat burner because like drummaboyzl said, i should bulk up a lil before cutting again.

instead i ordered activate and the other day ordered the ax/stoked stack.

i am going to order dcp once it gets back in stock just so i can have a bottle of it handy for the next cut.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how old are you? i cant recall and im browing in my phone so its a pan to look :)

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
As far as "fat burners" go ECA/ECY is where it at.

DCP is a fat metabolizer, but dont get me wrong, i hear it works well.

I have been having great results with the ol' fashioned ECY stack. Losin lb's like its cool and keeps my energy high while im cuttin calories. I do kinda feel cracked out sometimes but i think the results are worth it. Also its alot cheaper and more effective than other fat burners.

I really think ECY is the way to go in the world of fat burners and it's what im gonna stick to whenever im on a cut.

thaO

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
dcp is a fat mobilizer or metabolizer...... i cant remeber. I know it's a fatty acid that helps release adipose fattty crap.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
you know a child has grown up when he stops counting his age past whole numbers lol. j\k

so how's the bulk coming?
got the diet down. gained about 2lbs in a month. about where i wanted to be. dont see any visible muscular changes yet..but i did notice a slight fat gain in the top ab area. about 0.25 inches. nothing major.

strength has increased but i guess that's expected since i was coming off a cut.

i am trying to get the training down. i do an upper/lower split. trying to figure out the best rep range for me. also experimenting with pyramid sets. any input is appreciated.

bench press - 5 sets (15,12,10,8,6)
dumbbell row - 5 sets (15,12,10,8,6)
side deltoid - 2-3sets
ez bar curl - 4 sets
db tricep extension - 3 sets
traps - 2-3 sets
rear delts - 2 sets

everything else is 8-12 reps.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
little overzealous in your benching endeavors if u ask me. If your gonna do pyramids, cut it down to 3 sets (12, 10,8 (for starters)). or you could 5x5 it for some good strength gains. Really all u r doing is burning yourself out. I would wait to train that hard after you've got some solid training years under your belt.

Make sure your protien intake is high!

Are you trying to bulk up?

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
little overzealous in your benching endeavors if u ask me. If your gonna do pyramids, cut it down to 3 sets (12, 10,8 (for starters)). or you could 5x5 it for some good strength gains. Really all u r doing is burning yourself out. I would wait to train that hard after you've got some solid training years under your belt.

Make sure your protien intake is high!

Are you trying to bulk up?
well i started couple of years ago. but i have spent majority of the time cutting. what happens is once i lose the fat..then something happens where i get busy with school or i just stop going or i attempt a bulk..haha. and then i get motivated to get back into shape and starts cutting all over again.

i have done max-ot with great results in terms of strength. HST didnt quite yield the results i was looking for. maybe i should have did more sets but i didnt want to stray too far from the program since they recommended 1-2 sets.

considering all i do is 1 exercise for 5 sets 2x a week and not to failure (rep or two short)..i dont see how i am overtraining.

i think i already wore out any newbie gains i could have gotten a long time ago.

protein is ~200g a day. i weigh 140..lean mass is probably ~120.

ya i am trying to bulk up.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
As far as "fat burners" go ECA/ECY is where it at.

DCP is a fat metabolizer, but dont get me wrong, i hear it works well.

I have been having great results with the ol' fashioned ECY stack. Losin lb's like its cool and keeps my energy high while im cuttin calories. I do kinda feel cracked out sometimes but i think the results are worth it. Also its alot cheaper and more effective than other fat burners.

I really think ECY is the way to go in the world of fat burners and it's what im gonna stick to whenever im on a cut.

thaO
ya and the ECY stack is caffeine based as well....

oh and heres what i was helped to come up with and i share with everyone who asks:
Week 1-3: 6-8 reps 4 sets- Muscle Mass
Week 4-6: 12-15 reps 3-4 sets - Definition
Week 7-9: 1-3 reps 5 sets - Power
Week 10-12: 8-10 reps 3 sets
*now those amount of sets are for the major lifts/muscle groups....dont overwork the minor ones

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
eat horse heart 3x a day. You will consume it's soul and becometh a champion centaur!

j/j

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
eat horse heart 3x a day. You will consume it's soul and becometh a champion centaur!

j/j
was going to rep you for the funny comment but changed my mind when i saw your avi. :dance:

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
so i found some products i wanted to try on my next cut lasting maximum of about 12 weeks.

DCP -- going to get 2 bottles of this for sure when i can

Lean Xtreme - want to at least get a bottle of this

Napalm - one of this for the last few weeks

Recreate -- still not sold on this

Reduction - want to try this also

Leviathan Reloaded - def want to try this

Green Tea - not sure on where to add this since of the products have something similar to it added

CLA - not sure

any advice on what and how long to stack some of them?