Which fat burner to order?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    unless u weighed 500lbs to start with thats not exactly attractive it means that to loose 3-4 labs of fat you also lost 6-7 lbs of lean mass.....
    actually i didnt lose any lbm. i stacked it with BLUE up, a natural test booster by the same company. i continued to goto the gym like regular and didn't notice ANY strength decreases.
    i don't know what you would stack with it. as i said i was running a sponsored log Controlled Labs cut stack
    REDuction and BLUE up
    lost 10 lbs, 2% bf, and maxes stayed the same. if anything i noticed endurance increases

2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Any word on when your next shipment of DCP should be hitting NP? Had a few queries on this dsade.
    It was supposed to have shipped last wednesday, but apparently the bottling machine crapped out and it is shipping today.

Should be covering your full order, though, and the new tablets are badass.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Bronkaid+Caffeine+L-Tyrosine = nice and effective. Stack it with some yohimbine HCL throughout the day, or all at one shot in the morning w/ fasted cardio ... good combo.

If you don't want to go the ephedrine route ...

I've had people do very well on the following stacks. To each his own due to tolerance levels for such compounds:
    Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine
    DCP + Yohimbine HCL
    DCP + Lev Reloaded

Never had anyone or myself try Recreate. Can't comment.
    any input on how these stacks would benefit/inhibit a keto diet?

4. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    actually i didnt lose any lbm. i stacked it with BLUE up, a natural test booster by the same company. i continued to goto the gym like regular and didn't notice ANY strength decreases.
    i don't know what you would stack with it. as i said i was running a sponsored log Controlled Labs cut stack
    REDuction and BLUE up
    lost 10 lbs, 2% bf, and maxes stayed the same. if anything i noticed endurance increases
    I'm just saying do the math. if you were 194 beforehand and 15% bf, and now are 184 and 13% you had to have lost something besides fat for 6-7lbs of the 10lbs. 2% of 194 is 3.76 lbs of fat.

5. Fat Loss Stack is the way to go
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Fat Loss Stack is the way to go
    Looks interesting, has anyone done that a seen results, would like to know before I invest 90 bucks? Being new to this stuff I have been wondering how things like DermaTherm, Napalm, and Atomic Meltdown work since you spray or apply it to you, any help there?

I am kind of waiting for DCP to get back in stock cause I have only heard good things, I want to stack that with ReCreate or something else.

7. ECY/ECA is the only way to go for ''fatburners''. DCP is good but not a fat burner
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm just saying do the math. if you were 194 beforehand and 15% bf, and now are 184 and 13% you had to have lost something besides fat for 6-7lbs of the 10lbs. 2% of 194 is 3.76 lbs of fat.
    hmmm. i see what you're saying. interesting. only thing i can think of to make up for the missing numbers is i lost alot more fat than that and just made up for the weight in muscle. muscle weighs more than fat.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    ECY/ECA is the only way to go for ''fatburners''. DCP is good but not a fat burner

Please tell me this is a joke.......
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Please tell me this is a joke.......
    it might be a joke...i laughed when i read it. lol.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse20 View Post
    Looks interesting, has anyone done that a seen results, would like to know before I invest 90 bucks? Being new to this stuff I have been wondering how things like DermaTherm, Napalm, and Atomic Meltdown work since you spray or apply it to you, any help there?

I am kind of waiting for DCP to get back in stock cause I have only heard good things, I want to stack that with ReCreate or something else.
    DermaTherm is a great product. Here is a link for all the info you would need on DermaTherm

12. DCP is not a quote on quote "FAT BURNER"
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

13. Fat burners are stimulant/thermogenics

14. AM I WRONG...AM I WRONG..

Im calmer than you are.......

15. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    AM I WRONG...AM I WRONG..

since fat is transported into mitochondria to be "burned", yeah you kind of are wrong. =)

16. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    AM I WRONG...AM I WRONG..

Sooooo if DCP isnt a fatburner what would it be? I mean how does TTA do its job? Ohhhh wait...uhmmm i think it takes fatty acids and throws them into the mitochondria of the cell ( which would also be called uncoupling i beleive) and burns fat as energy...wait im sorry..it what? Ohhhhhh burns FAT as energy. Sooooo with that being said, what shall we call it? Burner of fat? Fat of burner? But not Fat burner?

17. calmer than you are

18. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    calmer than you are

Says the wise one!

19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Sooooo if DCP isnt a fatburner what would it be? I mean how does TTA do its job? Ohhhh wait...uhmmm i think it takes fatty acids and throws them into the mitochondria of the cell ( which would also be called uncoupling i beleive) and burns fat as energy...wait im sorry..it what? Ohhhhhh burns FAT as energy. Sooooo with that being said, what shall we call it? Burner of fat? Fat of burner? But not Fat burner?

You are so smart.... lets be friends forever! Maybe we can run through a meadow together, holding hands and whispering sweet nothings to eachother. Then you can teach me your knowledge of the world. Oooo that would be grand....

douche.

20. yeah i was under the impression that DCP was a fat METABOLIZER and not a """"""""""quote on quote"""""""""""""

"""""""FAT BURNER""""""".

Fat burner is just a term given to supplements. Yall are digging to far into semantics. but it's cool and im unsubbed. peace b!tches

21. Now that DCP is in stock, I am probably going to stack DCP/ReCreate...is there anything else I should stack with it. I don't plan on necessarily "cutting" I just want to lost 10 lbs 185-175 by eating right and working out. Will this stack still work? Thanks

22. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    You are so smart.... lets be friends forever! Maybe we can run through a meadow together, holding hands and whispering sweet nothings to eachother. Then you can teach me your knowledge of the world. Oooo that would be grand....

douche.

No need to name call bro it was all in good humor. But "unsub" and take your crappy attitude with you.

23. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    yeah i was under the impression that DCP was a fat METABOLIZER and not a """"""""""quote on quote"""""""""""""

"""""""FAT BURNER""""""".

Fat burner is just a term given to supplements. Yall are digging to far into semantics. but it's cool and im unsubbed. peace b!tches
    DCP also does contain a true thermogenic, Raspberry Ketones...so nya nya.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DCP also does contain a true thermogenic, Raspberry Ketones...so nya nya.

25. Just ordered a bottle of DCP and ReCreate....haven't taken any of these before. Any other good supplements to stack with them? What's the best way to do use these supplements to the fullest? Thanks.

26. get some beta alanine.
    i would recommend hyper pump or hypertropX (double dose this) or peak beta...not sure if MN is selling this yet or not tho

27. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    get some beta alanine.
    i would recommend hyper pump or hypertropX (double dose this) or peak beta...not sure if MN is selling this yet or not tho
    Thanks for the help....I am not to familiar with these supplements, so I will have to look them up. I would you suggest working them in with my DCP/ReCreate stack?

28. as strong a supporter as i am of beta alanine i would say yes.
    its an endurance/recovery tool so i couldn't see any reason why it would not benefit the stack

29. Got the DCP and ReCreate finally, napalm was still out of stack so I am just going to stack those two....however I have been told to possibly add Flaxseed and Fish Oil to the stack, would that work?

30. Avoid the Flax.

Fish Oil should be a staple anyway, but by all means add it. Might also want to consider CLA.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Fat Burner
    By The Veteran in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 12:18 PM
  2. Which fat burner to order?
    By admiral18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 10:10 PM