Which fat burner to order?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    i think REDuction is a lil better than Leviathan...

    i know i will get yelled at ... but its good stuff
    NEGGED.








    j/k..haven't tried it yet, unfortunately. I haven't seen anyone stack the two yet, either.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. ya speaking of bb.com, i am literally scared to start a thread there. no matter wat you ask, the answer is: squat, eat even more, squat. or there's a massive fear of losing muscle if move..

    and some of the good products thats recommended on this forum is not even in the top 50 on their store. i guess i could always go with optimum whey and lipo-6. lol

    judging from my pics, am i making good progress? is it a good idea to continue cutting or should i try to gain some lean mass slowly for a while and then continue cutting?

    thanks to all of you btw.
    •   
       


  3. i would say clean bulk....you still have a bit of fat on you so use it. i'd say around 3 months clean bulk then you could cut again

  4. In for the support.......

    Keep at it bro.......
    •   
       


  5. lol @ month old thread

  6. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    lol @ month old thread
    yeah, real funny.

    The OP has sent me several PM's, one of which included a link to his thread.

  7. lol. i never did order the fat burner because like drummaboyzl said, i should bulk up a lil before cutting again.

    instead i ordered activate and the other day ordered the ax/stoked stack.

    i am going to order dcp once it gets back in stock just so i can have a bottle of it handy for the next cut.

  8. how old are you? i cant recall and im browing in my phone so its a pan to look

  9. i am 23.5

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    i am 23.5
    you know a child has grown up when he stops counting his age past whole numbers lol. j\k

    so how's the bulk coming?

  11. As far as "fat burners" go ECA/ECY is where it at.

    DCP is a fat metabolizer, but dont get me wrong, i hear it works well.

    I have been having great results with the ol' fashioned ECY stack. Losin lb's like its cool and keeps my energy high while im cuttin calories. I do kinda feel cracked out sometimes but i think the results are worth it. Also its alot cheaper and more effective than other fat burners.

    I really think ECY is the way to go in the world of fat burners and it's what im gonna stick to whenever im on a cut.

    thaO
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  12. dcp is a fat mobilizer or metabolizer...... i cant remeber. I know it's a fatty acid that helps release adipose fattty crap.
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  13. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    you know a child has grown up when he stops counting his age past whole numbers lol. j\k

    so how's the bulk coming?
    got the diet down. gained about 2lbs in a month. about where i wanted to be. dont see any visible muscular changes yet..but i did notice a slight fat gain in the top ab area. about 0.25 inches. nothing major.

    strength has increased but i guess that's expected since i was coming off a cut.

    i am trying to get the training down. i do an upper/lower split. trying to figure out the best rep range for me. also experimenting with pyramid sets. any input is appreciated.

    bench press - 5 sets (15,12,10,8,6)
    dumbbell row - 5 sets (15,12,10,8,6)
    side deltoid - 2-3sets
    ez bar curl - 4 sets
    db tricep extension - 3 sets
    traps - 2-3 sets
    rear delts - 2 sets

    everything else is 8-12 reps.

  14. little overzealous in your benching endeavors if u ask me. If your gonna do pyramids, cut it down to 3 sets (12, 10,8 (for starters)). or you could 5x5 it for some good strength gains. Really all u r doing is burning yourself out. I would wait to train that hard after you've got some solid training years under your belt.

    Make sure your protien intake is high!

    Are you trying to bulk up?
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    little overzealous in your benching endeavors if u ask me. If your gonna do pyramids, cut it down to 3 sets (12, 10,8 (for starters)). or you could 5x5 it for some good strength gains. Really all u r doing is burning yourself out. I would wait to train that hard after you've got some solid training years under your belt.

    Make sure your protien intake is high!

    Are you trying to bulk up?
    well i started couple of years ago. but i have spent majority of the time cutting. what happens is once i lose the fat..then something happens where i get busy with school or i just stop going or i attempt a bulk..haha. and then i get motivated to get back into shape and starts cutting all over again.

    i have done max-ot with great results in terms of strength. HST didnt quite yield the results i was looking for. maybe i should have did more sets but i didnt want to stray too far from the program since they recommended 1-2 sets.

    considering all i do is 1 exercise for 5 sets 2x a week and not to failure (rep or two short)..i dont see how i am overtraining.

    i think i already wore out any newbie gains i could have gotten a long time ago.

    protein is ~200g a day. i weigh 140..lean mass is probably ~120.

    ya i am trying to bulk up.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    As far as "fat burners" go ECA/ECY is where it at.

    DCP is a fat metabolizer, but dont get me wrong, i hear it works well.

    I have been having great results with the ol' fashioned ECY stack. Losin lb's like its cool and keeps my energy high while im cuttin calories. I do kinda feel cracked out sometimes but i think the results are worth it. Also its alot cheaper and more effective than other fat burners.

    I really think ECY is the way to go in the world of fat burners and it's what im gonna stick to whenever im on a cut.

    thaO
    ya and the ECY stack is caffeine based as well....


    oh and heres what i was helped to come up with and i share with everyone who asks:
    Week 1-3: 6-8 reps 4 sets- Muscle Mass
    Week 4-6: 12-15 reps 3-4 sets - Definition
    Week 7-9: 1-3 reps 5 sets - Power
    Week 10-12: 8-10 reps 3 sets
    *now those amount of sets are for the major lifts/muscle groups....dont overwork the minor ones

  17. eat horse heart 3x a day. You will consume it's soul and becometh a champion centaur!


    j/j
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    eat horse heart 3x a day. You will consume it's soul and becometh a champion centaur!


    j/j
    was going to rep you for the funny comment but changed my mind when i saw your avi.

  19. so i found some products i wanted to try on my next cut lasting maximum of about 12 weeks.

    DCP -- going to get 2 bottles of this for sure when i can

    Lean Xtreme - want to at least get a bottle of this

    Napalm - one of this for the last few weeks

    Recreate -- still not sold on this

    Reduction - want to try this also

    Leviathan Reloaded - def want to try this

    Green Tea - not sure on where to add this since of the products have something similar to it added

    CLA - not sure

    any advice on what and how long to stack some of them?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    so i found some products i wanted to try on my next cut lasting maximum of about 12 weeks.

    DCP -- going to get 2 bottles of this for sure when i can
    you can run DCP for 2-3 months straight before taking a break

    Lean Xtreme - want to at least get a bottle of this
    best used in cycles of 4 weeks

    Napalm - one of this for the last few weeks
    You got it...last few weeks.

    Recreate -- still not sold on this

    Reduction - want to try this also
    not sure on these
    Leviathan Reloaded - def want to try this
    stacks infinitely well with DCP, and can be run as well 1-2 months.

    Green Tea - not sure on where to add this since of the products have something similar to it added
    You can and should run this as a staple
    CLA - not sure
    good stuff at 6 grams a day
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    you can run DCP for 2-3 months straight before taking a break

    best used in cycles of 4 weeks

    You got it...last few weeks.

    not sure on these

    stacks infinitely well with DCP, and can be run as well 1-2 months.

    You can and should run this as a staple
    good stuff at 6 grams a day
    wow good info.

    dcp/LR - first 4 weeks
    dcp/LX - next 4
    dcp/napalm - last weeks

    continous - green tea, and cla

    how am i coming along?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    wow good info.

    dcp/LR - first 4 weeks
    dcp/LX - next 4
    dcp/napalm - last weeks

    continous - green tea, and cla

    how am i coming along?
    Looks like an excellent stack...running the LX towards the end of your cut will help preserve muscle, too.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looks like an excellent stack...running the LX towards the end of your cut will help preserve muscle, too.
    oh ok. i wasnt sure if i should add the lx in the beginning or end..but now i know.

    in that case it's probably best to do this.

    dcp/LR - first 8 weeks
    dcp/LX/napalm - finishing weeks

    continous - green tea, and CLA

    other products like recreate..i just can't convince myself to spend 40 bucks on that. i hate over advertisement and hype. always a let down for me. "23 ways to burn fat"...youtube videos of guys reading scripts etc.

    all i have is about 10lbs to lose to get to a six pack..so i am looking forward to starting this as soon as my activate/stoked bulk is done.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    oh ok. i wasnt sure if i should add the lx in the beginning or end..but now i know.

    in that case it's probably best to do this.

    dcp/LR - first 8 weeks
    dcp/LX/napalm - finishing weeks

    continous - green tea, and CLA

    other products like recreate..i just can't convince myself to spend 40 bucks on that. i hate over advertisement and hype. always a let down for me. "23 ways to burn fat"...youtube videos of guys reading scripts etc.

    all i have is about 10lbs to lose to get to a six pack..so i am looking forward to starting this as soon as my activate/stoked bulk is done.
    I agree with this stack...should be VERY pleased.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    was going to rep you for the funny comment but changed my mind when i saw your avi.
    wtf???
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    oh ok. i wasnt sure if i should add the lx in the beginning or end..but now i know.

    in that case it's probably best to do this.

    dcp/LR - first 8 weeks
    dcp/LX/napalm - finishing weeks

    continous - green tea, and CLA

    other products like recreate..i just can't convince myself to spend 40 bucks on that. i hate over advertisement and hype. always a let down for me. "23 ways to burn fat"...youtube videos of guys reading scripts etc.

    all i have is about 10lbs to lose to get to a six pack..so i am looking forward to starting this as soon as my activate/stoked bulk is done.
    i lost 10 lbs and 2% bf in a month with REDuction and VERY strict diet =D

    ..just saying. i can vouch for that one
    best of luck with your stack

  27. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    i lost 10 lbs and 2% bf in a month with REDuction and VERY strict diet =D

    ..just saying. i can vouch for that one
    best of luck with your stack
    it all depends on how my first 4 weeks with dcp/lr goes. do you recommend reduction with dcp? or just run it stand alone for 4 weeks.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    i lost 10 lbs and 2% bf in a month with REDuction and VERY strict diet =D

    ..just saying. i can vouch for that one
    best of luck with your stack
    unless u weighed 500lbs to start with thats not exactly attractive it means that to loose 3-4 labs of fat you also lost 6-7 lbs of lean mass.....

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I agree with this stack...should be VERY pleased.
    Any word on when your next shipment of DCP should be hitting NP? Had a few queries on this dsade.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Fat Burner
    By The Veteran in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 01:18 PM
  2. Which fat burner to order?
    By admiral18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 11:10 PM
  3. Fat Burner
    By Fisha7487 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 09:06 PM
  4. order Order #6935
    By NO MERCY in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 07:03 PM
Log in
Log in