Stupid Plateau need help!

  1. New Member
    g37SkylineGTR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

    Stupid Plateau need help!


    Hey guys im new on this thread but ive been on BB.com for a while but I wont ask for help there because i'll just get flamed. I have been on a cut for 6 weeks and have dropped about 12-14 Lbs. I went down from 185-187 to 172-174. Im going to outline an example of a day of my diet and you guys could please critique and give some advice. Here goes.


    Breakfast.
    30 minutes prior Controlled labs REDuction fat burner.
    Depending on how I feel will have a shake or eggs.

    Shake. 50G ON Whey with 1 TBS peanut butter.
    or
    Eggs 10 TBS egg white 2 whole eggs and 6 oz Pineapple.

    ______________________________ ____________
    meal 2. 6-8 ounces of lean fish or chicken.
    1/4 cup of Almonds, walnuts or 2TBS peanut butter.
    ______________________________ __________
    workout. Controlled labs Purple wraath Intra
    ______________________________ __________
    PWO NUTRITION
    50G ON whey with 1TBS peanut butter and 2 slices of Whole wheat bread 40gcarb
    ______________________________ ________
    meal 4. 6-8oz or Lean chicken or fish. Or Fatty fish,salmon
    1 Cup Spinach with 1 TBS olive oil.
    1/2 Brown rice.
    ______________________________ _______
    meal 5. 6-8 oz. of lean chicken or fish
    1 Cup spinach
    1TBS Flax oil
    ______________________________ _____
    Pre bed (sometimes) 1/2 cup cottage chesse 1 TBS peanutbutter


    I am currently carb cycling so sometimes meal 4 will include carbs and sometimes not. I eat roughly 50-100-150 carbs in total. If someone could help me bust this plateau I will greatly appreciate it!


    OTHER SUPPS I AM TAKING:

    CL Green Mag
    CL Purple Wraath
    ON 100% Whey
    Cl Orange Triad.
    CL REDuction.
    Fish oil.




  2. New Member
    Hoopie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

    When i stall out in my contest diets i will throw in a 3 day zero carb then on the fourth day run a good carb up. I will do this 2 times then go back to my carb cycle. Usually does me wonders. give that a try....
  3. New Member
    g37SkylineGTR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopie View Post
    When i stall out in my contest diets i will throw in a 3 day zero carb then on the fourth day run a good carb up. I will do this 2 times then go back to my carb cycle. Usually does me wonders. give that a try....
    Zero carbs meaning no COMPLEX carbs or may peanutbutter and nut carbs be in there? Or only meats ,vegs and oils?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    61.92%

    Your diet looks pretty solid. I would personally drop the brown rice, you don't need the carbs, and you're already getting some after your workout. You've already lost a good amount of weight, but now your maintenance calories are lower than when you started, eating the same amount, doing the same thing will be less and less effective. Do you do any cardio? When and how much? Try incorporating some AM cardio or post workout cardio for 20-30 min.
  5. New Member
    g37SkylineGTR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

    I do 10 minutes HIIT before lifting. Im currently doing Power/rep range/shock program. I carb cycle so I dont eat the brown rice every day. There is days that I will only have the 40-50g of carbs PWO.
  6. New Member
    Hoopie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by g37SkylineGTR View Post
    Zero carbs meaning no COMPLEX carbs or may peanutbutter and nut carbs be in there? Or only meats ,vegs and oils?
    Meats veggies and oils is it. I will eat a pound of broccoli at a time. another good little filler is celery dipped in splenda.

    P/RR/S, how do you like it?

    Also if you are not doing cardio then start. 20 minutes hit or 30+ minutes low to med intensity. I like to vary it. one day hit the next mit the hit then lit at a onger time...
  7. New Member
    g37SkylineGTR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopie View Post
    Meats veggies and oils is it. I will eat a pound of broccoli at a time. another good little filler is celery dipped in splenda.

    P/RR/S, how do you like it?

    Also if you are not doing cardio then start. 20 minutes hit or 30+ minutes low to med intensity. I like to vary it. one day hit the next mit the hit then lit at a onger time...

    P/RR/S is awesome... at first I thohught it wasn't doing much but I just started POWER week again for the second time and I just woke up soar as hell!. Any other good WO like P/RR/S?:bb3:
  8. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    61.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by g37SkylineGTR View Post
    I do 10 minutes HIIT before lifting. Im currently doing Power/rep range/shock program. I carb cycle so I dont eat the brown rice every day. There is days that I will only have the 40-50g of carbs PWO.
    Trying switching to 30 min of low intensity cardio AFTER your lift. Sip on some BCAAs during it to prevent muscle loss till you can get your PWO shake or whatever. Or try 20-30 min of low intensity jogging or power walking first thing in the morning before eating (but still sip on some BCAA blend like Xtend) This has worked pretty well for me. I haven't lost any strength, in fact I've gone up in a lot of lifts...Good lucK!
  9. New Member
    g37SkylineGTR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

    awesome reps to all.
  10. New Member
    Hoopie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by g37SkylineGTR View Post
    P/RR/S is awesome... at first I thohught it wasn't doing much but I just started POWER week again for the second time and I just woke up soar as hell!. Any other good WO like P/RR/S?:bb3:
    The advanced form is a freaking killer with fd/fs added in to it. I'm assumeing that you are using the basic form of P/RR/S. Which there is nothing wrong with at all.
  11. New Member
    g37SkylineGTR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopie View Post
    The advanced form is a freaking killer with fd/fs added in to it. I'm assumeing that you are using the basic form of P/RR/S. Which there is nothing wrong with at all.
    Yeah I guess im basically doing the regular P/RR/S training. I would like to learn the advanced version.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. !!!PLATEAU????--Why me??
    By chrisrob05 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 05:45 PM
  2. plateau!
    By Thomp in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 05:42 PM
  3. Hit a plateau
    By faceman35 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 02:56 PM
  4. Estrogen, stupid stupid stupid!
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-29-2002, 12:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in