Stupid Plateau need help!

G

g37SkylineGTR

Awards
Hey guys im new on this thread but ive been on BB.com for a while but I wont ask for help there because i'll just get flamed. I have been on a cut for 6 weeks and have dropped about 12-14 Lbs. I went down from 185-187 to 172-174. Im going to outline an example of a day of my diet and you guys could please critique and give some advice. Here goes.

Breakfast.
30 minutes prior Controlled labs REDuction fat burner.
Depending on how I feel will have a shake or eggs.

Shake. 50G ON Whey with 1 TBS peanut butter.
or
Eggs 10 TBS egg white 2 whole eggs and 6 oz Pineapple.

workout. Controlled labs Purple wraath Intra
meal 4. 6-8oz or Lean chicken or fish. Or Fatty fish,salmon
1 Cup Spinach with 1 TBS olive oil.
1/2 Brown rice.

I am currently carb cycling so sometimes meal 4 will include carbs and sometimes not. I eat roughly 50-100-150 carbs in total. If someone could help me bust this plateau I will greatly appreciate it!

OTHER SUPPS I AM TAKING:

CL Green Mag
CL Purple Wraath
ON 100% Whey
Cl Orange Triad.
CL REDuction.
Fish oil.

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
When i stall out in my contest diets i will throw in a 3 day zero carb then on the fourth day run a good carb up. I will do this 2 times then go back to my carb cycle. Usually does me wonders. give that a try....

G

g37SkylineGTR

Awards
When i stall out in my contest diets i will throw in a 3 day zero carb then on the fourth day run a good carb up. I will do this 2 times then go back to my carb cycle. Usually does me wonders. give that a try....
Zero carbs meaning no COMPLEX carbs or may peanutbutter and nut carbs be in there? Or only meats ,vegs and oils?

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Your diet looks pretty solid. I would personally drop the brown rice, you don't need the carbs, and you're already getting some after your workout. You've already lost a good amount of weight, but now your maintenance calories are lower than when you started, eating the same amount, doing the same thing will be less and less effective. Do you do any cardio? When and how much? Try incorporating some AM cardio or post workout cardio for 20-30 min.

G

g37SkylineGTR

Awards
I do 10 minutes HIIT before lifting. Im currently doing Power/rep range/shock program. I carb cycle so I dont eat the brown rice every day. There is days that I will only have the 40-50g of carbs PWO.

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
Zero carbs meaning no COMPLEX carbs or may peanutbutter and nut carbs be in there? Or only meats ,vegs and oils?
Meats veggies and oils is it. I will eat a pound of broccoli at a time. another good little filler is celery dipped in splenda.

P/RR/S, how do you like it?

Also if you are not doing cardio then start. 20 minutes hit or 30+ minutes low to med intensity. I like to vary it. one day hit the next mit the hit then lit at a onger time...

G

g37SkylineGTR

Awards
Meats veggies and oils is it. I will eat a pound of broccoli at a time. another good little filler is celery dipped in splenda.

P/RR/S, how do you like it?

Also if you are not doing cardio then start. 20 minutes hit or 30+ minutes low to med intensity. I like to vary it. one day hit the next mit the hit then lit at a onger time...

P/RR/S is awesome... at first I thohught it wasn't doing much but I just started POWER week again for the second time and I just woke up soar as hell!. Any other good WO like P/RR/S?:bb3:

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I do 10 minutes HIIT before lifting. Im currently doing Power/rep range/shock program. I carb cycle so I dont eat the brown rice every day. There is days that I will only have the 40-50g of carbs PWO.
Trying switching to 30 min of low intensity cardio AFTER your lift. Sip on some BCAAs during it to prevent muscle loss till you can get your PWO shake or whatever. Or try 20-30 min of low intensity jogging or power walking first thing in the morning before eating (but still sip on some BCAA blend like Xtend) This has worked pretty well for me. I haven't lost any strength, in fact I've gone up in a lot of lifts...Good lucK!

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
P/RR/S is awesome... at first I thohught it wasn't doing much but I just started POWER week again for the second time and I just woke up soar as hell!. Any other good WO like P/RR/S?:bb3:
The advanced form is a freaking killer with fd/fs added in to it. I'm assumeing that you are using the basic form of P/RR/S. Which there is nothing wrong with at all.

G

g37SkylineGTR

Awards
The advanced form is a freaking killer with fd/fs added in to it. I'm assumeing that you are using the basic form of P/RR/S. Which there is nothing wrong with at all.
Yeah I guess im basically doing the regular P/RR/S training. I would like to learn the advanced version.