chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bout to place my IC order.. Just curious- would using test powder
A) with erase be a bad idea due to the AI property ingredients already found in TP
B) would using test powder in between cycles of erase be a bad idea, again, due to the AI property ingredients

Example of scenario B
4 weeks erase
4 weeks TP
4 weeks erase

A quick reply would be greatly appreciated so I can click submit order :)

Edit: also- can it be taken on an empty stomach in AM? I really dont eat breakfast/until after workout...
Edit again: ;) ORDERED.. Just waiting for an answer so I can plan out how/when to use.. Deal was too good to pass up OBV.

Thinking of stacking with Sns x gels (arach. Acid) in fall.. Possibly some ursolic acid as part of lean bulk .. Thoughts?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bout to place my IC order.. Just curious- would using test powder
A) with erase be a bad idea due to the AI property ingredients already found in TP
B) would using test powder in between cycles of erase be a bad idea, again, due to the AI property ingredients

Example of scenario B
4 weeks erase
4 weeks TP
4 weeks erase

A quick reply would be greatly appreciated so I can click submit order :)

Edit: also- can it be taken on an empty stomach in AM? I really dont eat breakfast/until after workout...
Edit again: ;) ORDERED.. Just waiting for an answer so I can plan out how/when to use.. Deal was too good to pass up OBV.

Thinking of stacking with Sns x gels (arach. Acid) in fall.. Possibly some ursolic acid as part of lean bulk .. Thoughts?
You can run Scenarios A and B. You can also use it on an empty stomach, if you work out fasted and wish to use it before your workout.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can run Scenarios A and B. You can also use it on an empty stomach, if you work out fasted and wish to use it before your workout.
Wonderful. I read thru some of the beta info on usp site. Some guys got nauseous, some didn't.. I can usually choke down a fair amount of crap on an empty stomach.. No homo

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wonderful. I read thru some of the beta info on usp site. Some guys got nauseous, some didn't.. I can usually choke down a fair amount of crap on an empty stomach.. No homo
Different strokes ... In any case, it should not be a problem, if you are used to working out fasted, after taking a pre-workout supplement.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool thanks
No qualms! Remember, though, that a lot more information and interaction regarding TestPowder are available at usplabsdirect.com. Exploit those resources!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I use REM PM by MAN sports at night with TP?

image-2694381850.jpg

Mostly concerned about the alpha gpc in rem and the mucuna in TP.. Too much gh boost? Looks like the amount of alpha gpc is small tho in that prop blend

Attachments

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I use REM PM by MAN sports at night with TP?

View attachment 63681

Mostly concerned about the alpha gpc in rem and the mucuna in TP.. Too much gh boost? Looks like the amount of alpha gpc is small tho in that prop blend
Should be fine to stack.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U guys recommend test powder plus micro, right?

That's not too much agmatine a day?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established