Test powdet question - AnabolicMinds.com

Test powdet question

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bout to place my IC order.. Just curious- would using test powder
    A) with erase be a bad idea due to the AI property ingredients already found in TP
    B) would using test powder in between cycles of erase be a bad idea, again, due to the AI property ingredients

Example of scenario B
    4 weeks erase
    4 weeks TP
    4 weeks erase

A quick reply would be greatly appreciated so I can click submit order

Edit: also- can it be taken on an empty stomach in AM? I really dont eat breakfast/until after workout...
    Edit again: ORDERED.. Just waiting for an answer so I can plan out how/when to use.. Deal was too good to pass up OBV.

Thinking of stacking with Sns x gels (arach. Acid) in fall.. Possibly some ursolic acid as part of lean bulk .. Thoughts?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Bout to place my IC order.. Just curious- would using test powder
    A) with erase be a bad idea due to the AI property ingredients already found in TP
    B) would using test powder in between cycles of erase be a bad idea, again, due to the AI property ingredients

Example of scenario B
    4 weeks erase
    4 weeks TP
    4 weeks erase

A quick reply would be greatly appreciated so I can click submit order

Edit: also- can it be taken on an empty stomach in AM? I really dont eat breakfast/until after workout...
    Edit again: ORDERED.. Just waiting for an answer so I can plan out how/when to use.. Deal was too good to pass up OBV.

Thinking of stacking with Sns x gels (arach. Acid) in fall.. Possibly some ursolic acid as part of lean bulk .. Thoughts?
    You can run Scenarios A and B. You can also use it on an empty stomach, if you work out fasted and wish to use it before your workout.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    You can run Scenarios A and B. You can also use it on an empty stomach, if you work out fasted and wish to use it before your workout.
    Wonderful. I read thru some of the beta info on usp site. Some guys got nauseous, some didn't.. I can usually choke down a fair amount of crap on an empty stomach.. No homo
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wonderful. I read thru some of the beta info on usp site. Some guys got nauseous, some didn't.. I can usually choke down a fair amount of crap on an empty stomach.. No homo
    Different strokes ... In any case, it should not be a problem, if you are used to working out fasted, after taking a pre-workout supplement.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Different strokes ... In any case, it should not be a problem, if you are used to working out fasted, after taking a pre-workout supplement.
    Cool thanks
  6. Diamond Member

Cool thanks
    No qualms! Remember, though, that a lot more information and interaction regarding TestPowder are available at usplabsdirect.com. Exploit those resources!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Can I use REM PM by MAN sports at night with TP?

Name:  image-2694381850.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  734.6 KB

Mostly concerned about the alpha gpc in rem and the mucuna in TP.. Too much gh boost? Looks like the amount of alpha gpc is small tho in that prop blend
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  8. Diamond Member

Can I use REM PM by MAN sports at night with TP?

Name:  image-2694381850.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  734.6 KB

Mostly concerned about the alpha gpc in rem and the mucuna in TP.. Too much gh boost? Looks like the amount of alpha gpc is small tho in that prop blend
    Should be fine to stack.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Should be fine to stack.
    Thanks
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

U guys recommend test powder plus micro, right?

That's not too much agmatine a day?
  11. Diamond Member

U guys recommend test powder plus micro, right?

That's not too much agmatine a day?
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...k3d-micro.html

It is called The MicroTest Stack. Epic. Unique. Profound.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...k3d-micro.html

It is called The MicroTest Stack. Epic. Unique. Profound.
    Boom I saw that, thanks!
  13. Diamond Member

Boom I saw that, thanks!
    Awesome.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test E vs. Test C Question
    By Dark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. Methyl 1-test manufacturer question
    By anaphylactic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 06:57 AM
  3. Homebrew Test Transdermal Question?
    By badbart in forum Anabolics