AP Testing with insulin mimikers by Jjohn

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
WATCH OUT!
I hear ya.. "What the hell are you doing? You can't listen, and follow the directions?" The answer is no. I will be testing AP with some insulin mimickers, test out how it works, and for the rest of the run, I will be running it without to see if there is a difference. Day one in a few hours. I will still run my previous log, and run this one at the same time. Sounds good? It'd better be! Now let's get it on.

WATCH OUT!
I hear ya.. "What the hell are you doing? You can't listen, and follow the directions?" The answer is no. I will be testing AP with some insulin mimickers, test out how it works, and for the rest of the run, I will be running it without to see if there is a difference. Day one in a few hours. I will still run my previous log, and run this one at the same time. Sounds good? It'd better be! Now let's get it on.
:head: :dance: :smite: :fool2:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1
SizeOn: (Finished)
SP: (Finished)
JW: Day 25
BAM: Day 15
HorsePower: Day 15
Anabolic Pump: Day 1

I took my very first dose of AP 15 min. before my pre-workout meal, which consists of 1 apple, 1 tbsp. PB. During workout, some ICE, and I took before my last exercise, another cap of AP, so that my post workout meal would be 15 mins. after AP. Post workout is 1 scoop Gatorade, or 30g. dextrose. 30 min. after my Gatorade, I usually have 3/4 cup oats with cinnamon(insulin mimicker) and a shake. one hour after (8h30) I get my supper, and at 9:30, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tbsp PB. This is my diet. It changes depending on the days, but this is basically what will lay around workout.

Now, on with the results of this sick stack. I start with some bench press, 3 sets, and everything feels normal. At this point, I am not looking for effects during the first week, as I thought I was resistant. Second exercise, incline dumbell press: :think: What the hell, it's a little harder to stretch at the end.(When lowering the weights). So I am thinking.. What the hell is going on.. Then I see my hands getting more and more vascular. WhAt? You guessed it. Yes it kicked in already! I am going to go eat my oats and shake now. This is rediculous. :fool2:

Last edited:
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Quick update: Took some Horsepower and will take AP 15 min. after it, then 15 mins. later, eat some pasta, turkey, veggies, and 1 tbsp. olive oil. We'll see what happends.

edit: What the heck? I lost some rep points? In the middle of nowhere?? :(

Too bad. Done with complaining. Let's EAT!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
*insert evil genius laugh here mwuahahha*

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2
JW: Day 26
BAM: Day 16
HorsePower: Day 16
Anabolic Pump: Day 2

Thanks for the reps guys ;) I guess everyone lost some now. So I lost my star, and I'm on my quest to get it back! I will be updating the most I can for this one.

Today was legs, and let me tell ya, pumps were crazy. I felt like I was a lot stronger, and was a lot more vascular during all my workout. Very impressive stack, let me tell ya. I have the week-end off to rest and do some homework. Diet is 100% spot on, and I am receiving pleasing comments about my physique. Nice! I can't imagine what I will look like in 20 days :jaw:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3
JW: Day 27
BAM: Day 17
HorsePower: Day 17
Anabolic Pump: Day 3

Well, today felt pretty normal. it was an off day. I can't really feel it when I am not working out, but when I take it, I feel a little bit more vascular, but nothing out of the ordinary. Cant wait for monday's workout!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Quick update: Took my AP an hour ago, 15 mins. before my apple, skake and PB. Now I am sitting at my desk, and can see my veins showing up! :freakinwickeddude!: Hey, add a smiley for this!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4
JW: Day 28
BAM: Day 18
HorsePower: Day 18 (finished today)
Anabolic Pump: Day 4

Today was also off. With AP, I am feeling hungrier, and can't stop thinking about food (Not new, but it's stronger now). I was at my grandmother's house yesterday, and it was very hard to resist to those cookies, and ice cream. I was able to keep my diet 100%. It was a close one. Now I am thinking of Ben and Jerry's..lol. Tomorrow's workout looks promising and I will see if strength goes up..

So AP looks like it's working as an appetite stimulant, Blasts off all NO products by first dose, and in simple terms, so far, it ROCKS!:head:

Jdub

Awards
Sounds good, good luck with it!

I havent responded to well to it yet!

Jdub

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. I responded first dose I am 100% sure. First dose was pre-wo, and was the fastest acting supp. I've ever used.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
What Insulin mimmikers do you intend on running Jjohn alongside the A.P?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What Insulin mimmikers do you intend on running Jjohn alongside the A.P?
dito.

i think i read in the other log, cinnamon? what else? I know banaba is a insulin mimicker...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
There was Guanidinopropionic Acid, and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid in Horsepower. Please note that there was not enough servings and I am now out. I will be able to tell if there is a difference in pump, and results. I have had a few workouts with it, and for the rest of the cycle. Jungle Warfare contains an extract that mimicks insulin too I beleive. The only other insulin mimicker I will be using will be cinnamon in generous amounts in my oatmeal.

Time to get huge!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5
JW: Day 29
BAM: Day 19
Anabolic Pump: Day 5

Allright, already day 5 on AP, and I am getting crazy pumps. 45 mins after my workout, I still feel some deep pain in my quads. I beat a PR in my stiff leg deads. I did 4 sets 225. This is pretty good for me, considering that I was stuck on 215...
Now I can notice that my face looks a little oily, and aggression is not out of the ordinaty, but I got that little something inthe gym that makes me feel like I am alone, and sometimes, I almost yell when pushing my last reps. I don't care what the pussies think.. As long as I grow!

Downside so far: I am walking like a moron when getting out of the gym, my pants were so tight. I almost teared them when putting my hand in my pocket, I heard a "crack". :head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Downside so far: I am walking like a moron when getting out of the gym, my pants were so tight. I almost teared them when putting my hand in my pocket, I heard a "crack". :head:
welcome to my world...everyday i have to deal with my pants wanting to rip right off. getting big gets expensive! I need a whole new wardrobe

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

JW: Day 30
BAM: Day 20
Anabolic Pump: Day 6

This was back-shoulders-abs workout. Every rep was well done, and I felt focused during all workout. Pumps were, as usual, very deep and I felt tighter than ever. I noticed my skin is getting a little worse, and will get some metrogel friday to help with that.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

JW: Day 31
BAM: Day 21
Anabolic Pump: Day 7

Today was an off day. I felt pretty good. I am a little tired, and will go to bed early.lol..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8
Weight: 193
JW: Day 32
BAM: Day 22
Anabolic Pump: Day 8

This was a chest, and biceps day. I felt a little tired, and don't feel like I was at my top shape. I did, however, did the same weight, and reps as last week, which is not bad for a bad day. I noticed a good thing when sitting at my desk: I was typing, and all of a sudden, I saw my veins pop out of my hands just like if I ate 3 potatoes, and there was a rush in there. AP is doing it's thing. BAM and JW are also working quite well, as I am recovering a lot quicker than usual. Acne is starting to show up a little too.

I got some metronidazole for my acne, it helps a lot with those big ones that are painfull.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9
JW: Day 33
BAM: Day 23
Anabolic Pump: Day 9

Already day 9? Time goes by very fast. Now.. For today. My workout consisted of 10 sets of squats. What else? Nothing else. Gotta get those wheels rollin. lol. The workout is very short, but works very well to increase the size of my legs, as you only have one thing to focus on. I felt great, so great that I was dancing in the gym. Others looked. Too bad. I was happy. There are some days where you feel great. This was one of them. :dance:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What's your diet like and what are you eating post-workout with your AP?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
What's your diet like and what are you eating post-workout with your AP?
Diet is 3675 Calories per day on average. 40/20/20. Post wo is 1 scoop Gatorade. 30 mins. after that is 3/4 oats and a shake.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking the Gatoraide seperately from the oats and whey? Also with what meal are you taking the AP, with the gatoraide or oats+whey? I think you should either drop the gatoraide or keep it and combine it with the oats+whey and take your AP before all of it.

MikeTheMan

Awards
DAY 5
JW: Day 29
BAM: Day 19
Anabolic Pump: Day 5

Now I can notice that my face looks a little oily, and aggression is not out of the ordinaty, but I got that little something inthe gym that makes me feel like I am alone, and sometimes, I almost yell when pushing my last reps. I don't care what the pussies think.. As long as I grow!
Why would a non-hormonal supplement increase aggression?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking the Gatoraide seperately from the oats and whey? Also with what meal are you taking the AP, with the gatoraide or oats+whey? I think you should either drop the gatoraide or keep it and combine it with the oats+whey and take your AP before all of it.
I am taking the Gatorade immediately post workout. As soon as my last rep is done, I drink it. Once I change and got home, I prepare my oats and shake. I take my AP 15 mins. before my oats+whey as this is a complex carb meal, and has more than the Gatorade. I have a trainer, you probably heard about him, and this is how I gotta do it.. Thanks for the tip though!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Why would a non-hormonal supplement increase aggression?
Well, a non-hormonal product like AP will not. BAM and JW are non-hormonal products that increase test. It might also increase aggresion. Non-hormonal means it's not synthetic, but it doesn't mean it wont increase test.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I felt great, so great that I was dancing in the gym. Others looked. Too bad. I was happy. There are some days where you feel great. This was one of them. :dance:
Wow! Thats crazy after so many sets of Squats. I know after my leg workout If I can walk I'm happy :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Thats crazy after so many sets of Squats. I know after my leg workout If I can walk I'm happy :)
Hehe. I've got two days of legs my friend. Pretty crazy indeed. It's worth it though. My quads are starting to show up a lot more than before.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10
JW: Day 34
BAM: Day 24
Anabolic Pump: Day 10

Today was an off day. I was not too sore, so it's all good. BAM and AP seems to make my recovery a breeze. one thing I hate. I like to wake up crawled up in pain. I know I did a good workout the day before. Now I'm almost "unsoreable".

Aside from that, everything is going extremely well, and I love the fullness feeling I get everyday now.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11
JW: Day 35
BAM: Day 25
Anabolic Pump: Day 11

Another off day. I felt something I never did before with this stack. I wake up, take 1 JW, and 1 AP. I eat oatmeal, cheese, ham, 1 egg, 5 egg whites. I go shopping, and while I was walking in the mall, I was almost walking like a drunk man! I was dizzy, and eventually got a good headache. I know this was because my blood sugar was too low, but I never felt that before. Anyways, all this to say that I know this stuff works. Just don't take JW and AP together on an empty stomach..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12
JW: Day 36
BAM: Day 26
Anabolic Pump: Day 12

Today was one of the most intense. Shoulders and Legs. I have been extremely focused, and "in it" until the very last rep. I feel like I lost a little bit of endurance because the pumps are painfull. I got to take a few seconds, think.. "Hmmm.. If I'm in pain, then I'm still alive, and I'M NOT DONE!" It's good in a way, because I really feel my legs tear down during my set. As far as skin goes, I am okay. Metro helps big time to keep those big ones from popping up. I noticed a small white headed on my forearm (??) Aside from that, I am happy, and don't feel like aggressiveness is too bad (so far.).

I am here to serve the community with honest feedback, so don't hesitate to ask, negative comments, or positive, are all welcome.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13
JW: Day 37
BAM: Day 27
Anabolic Pump: Day 13

This was back and biceps. I got a new biceps routine. DROP SETS BABY! Bring it on! I felt it and made one of those faces when I was done. The pump from the AP was very noticeable! Finally, I got a way to hurt them bad. I felt huge when I was training, those kinds of pumps where you say "I wish all of my sets were like that". Well, most of them were like that. I was very focused, and loved every rep I was doing. I feel fuller when I walk, and even if I don't really see the difference in the mirror, I'm sure you will when I post pics ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14
JW: Day 38
BAM: Day 28
Anabolic Pump: Day 14

Today was off. I hate those days. I get fewer calories, and feel tired. AP is really doing it's thing. I feel a little leaner, and I felt sore from yesterday. My biceps feel very good, and as well as my lats. Wow. Hope the scale will agree with me!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15
JW: Day 39
BAM: Day 29
Anabolic Pump: Day 15

Today was chest and triceps. When I put my t-shirt on, I felt fuller and tighter everywhere. The only thing was at the end. I was feeling pretty exhausted. I was feeling kinda down. Probably because I was talking too much and AP got the time to lower my blood sugar too much. I felt those kind of deep, painful pumps all the time. This is so wicked. I am seeing a little more veins on my arms. I love it. As far as strength goes, it's okay, but the pumps are so pronounced and painfull, I seem to lose endurance because of that, but I gain peak power big time!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16
JW: Day 40
BAM: Day 30
Anabolic Pump: Day 16

Here I am, sitting on my chair, with incredible pain from my crazy squat day. Here's a summary of my workout:

115 x 10
125 x 9
135 x 8
145 x 7
155 x 6
165 x 5
175 x 4
185 x 3
195 x 2
205 x 1

All this is perfect form, well, almost perfect. I will keep the same weight next week, as I feel like I used my toes a little bit. Next week will be perfect form.

I feel like AP is making my stomach tighter, as I "dump" a lot more than usual. It feels very good though.

Only downside (good for some) is I am hungry it's nonsense. Even with 4000+ cals. I am still feeling empty!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
WEIGHT UPDATE

I will make this short and sweet. I ususlly hop on the scale after I urinate. Now with AP, I hop on the scale after my morning dump!

WEIGHT: 193.8 Up .8 lbs!

Okay, this might not seem like a lot, but I am visibly leaner than 2 weeks before, and I seriously thought I lost weight during those weeks. I am releived! :bruce3:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17
JW: Day 41
BAM: Day 31
Anabolic Pump: Day 17

This was an off day. I felt pretty good all day, studying and typing a huge project..

I decided to test AP and was time for a cheat meal. It's 9:30 PM. I feel hungry. I eat my pre bed meal, and decide to go buy some junk, and reward myself for the good results I've had recently. I go to the grocery store, and everything I saw, I was thinking of eating it. So I finally decided to take a box of Skor cookies (fresh of the day :) ) and a jar of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. So I get in my car, and see a Subway. I thought "What the hell, I'll have one." So I grab a footlong chicken, and barbecue sauce, and go home. I arrive home, grab two AP, eat my footlong sub with a 500ml chocolate milk, and go in my room with my cookies and ice cream. I check my e-mail, and sit down to watch tv. I was able to get 3/4 of the ice cream, and almost 1/2 of the cookies, I ate about 8 cookies. I was full as hell. I got to sleep, and woke up very early without any alarm. I was feeling like **** for sure, as I almost never cheat like that. When I got up, I took my usual breakfast without no difficulties at all. I was hungry!:wtf: Anyways, I'm back to my normal diet, and I won't cheat for a month I swear! *looking away whistling*

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18
JW: Day 42
BAM: Day 32
Anabolic Pump: Day 18

Today is an off day. I feel pretty good, even if I had to visit the bathroom a few times because of that cheat meal yesterday.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nice log so far, just want you to know im keeping up with it.

So do you think the AP is playing a much bigger role so far than the other two supps? Or do you think they are both equally working well?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
nice log so far, just want you to know im keeping up with it.

So do you think the AP is playing a much bigger role so far than the other two supps? Or do you think they are both equally working well?
ARGH! I'm writing this for the second time, so be thankful ;)

Okay, what was I saying... I have done JW in the past solo, and the results were acceptable. Enough to buy 2 more. lol. You also have to consider the fact that I am with a trainer, and diet is exactly the same since I started the stack, on average, I get 3700 cals. daily, and was getting a little fat as long as the stack was progressing. Now I might have 1-2 pounds of fat more than at the beginning, but I beleive that AP will flush them in the next weeks. I honestly think AP is the secret weapon for stayin hard and lean during a clean bulk. My bulk is extremely clean, and was gaining fat, but now, my weight is still increasing, but I am witnessing more fat loss than before. I have to post pics, but I am so white you won't be able to see the increased definition and size. I am going to be tanning for the next few weeks, and then....:bb2:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ARGH! I'm writing this for the second time, so be thankful ;)

Okay, what was I saying... I have done JW in the past solo, and the results were acceptable. Enough to buy 2 more. lol. You also have to consider the fact that I am with a trainer, and diet is exactly the same since I started the stack, on average, I get 3700 cals. daily, and was getting a little fat as long as the stack was progressing. Now I might have 1-2 pounds of fat more than at the beginning, but I beleive that AP will flush them in the next weeks. I honestly think AP is the secret weapon for stayin hard and lean during a clean bulk. My bulk is extremely clean, and was gaining fat, but now, my weight is still increasing, but I am witnessing more fat loss than before. I have to post pics, but I am so white you won't be able to see the increased definition and size. I am going to be tanning for the next few weeks, and then....:bb2:
haha, thanks for writing that the second time. I was skimming through most of it and didn't think I saw you post on it. Either way, can't for the pics to see the difference.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 19

JW: Day 43
BAM: Day 33
Anabolic Pump: Day 19

Okay, here we are, done workout, which were legs and shoulders. This was insane. I had ridiculous energy, as I gulped a Dymatize drink before hitting the weights. I was feeling tired and had a headache. I got through the workout like a breeze, it was amazing! But now, my headache is just 10x. worse :fool2:

I am now eating my oatmeal and forcing it down. My eyes feel like they will pop out, and I am feeling very weird. I am kinda happy because of the stims, but feel like I need a break. Very weird. Anyways, I got 2 meals left after that, so I can't go to bed right away. I've been through worse. I'll tough it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 20

JW: Day 44
BAM: Day 34
Anabolic Pump: Day 20

I had to take an off day because I was feeling extremely sick. I never miss a workout, but that was really bad headaches, stiff neck, and felt like I could vomit all day. I also didnt sleep well during that night...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 21

JW: Day 45
BAM: Day 35
Anabolic Pump: Day 21

Okay, here we are. I made a tough decision, and decided to go train. I was only feeling a stiff neck today. Once I was warmed up, I was fine. My energy was decent. I took an Endorush before training(1/2 bottle) and it was just okay. Not crazy energy, but okay to get through this workout. I felt awesome pumps during my workout, and felt incredibly well after I was done. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 22

JW: Day 46
BAM: Day 36
Anabolic Pump: Day 22

This was a really good workout. I did chest and triceps. The pump was one of the best ones I've experienced so far with AP. I seem to gain strength slowly, but I am definetly seeing a difference. Some of my friends really notice a significant difference on how much I gained. This stack rocks!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 23

JW: Day 47
BAM: Day 37
Anabolic Pump: Day 23

Today was legs. Nice squats, eventhough I was very, very tired, I felt nice pumps, and nice focus. When I did my first set, I thought it was pretty hard. I had 9 remaining! No worries, Jjohn can get through it..:whip: I did, of course.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 24

JW: Day 48
BAM: Day 38
Anabolic Pump: Day 24

So my AP bottle is getting lighter :sad: only 4 workouts on it left. I am very happy so far of how it made me feel, and gains too! Today is an off day, and I really am stressed about an exam coming. It has to be perfect.. I am happy I got off days, but I can't seem to concentrate. I want to train! Okay, back to my routers now..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 25

JW: Day 49
BAM: Day 39
Anabolic Pump: Day 25

This was an off day. I studied all day, and there is not much to report.Tomorrow is legs and shoulders. WATCH OUT!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 26

JW: Day 50
BAM: Day 40
Anabolic Pump: Day 26

I got my Restore today. I will run it 2 weeks prior the end of BAM, so in 5 days I will start it. There will be 5 days left of JW, but it shouldn't be a problem. I did my legs and shoulders today, and felt focused all the time I was training. This stack seems to be pretty effective so far!