Pslin/powerful/wtf pump'd timing

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
around 3200 cal a day
workout anywhere from 5-7:00 p.m
6 meals a day 1st and last meals are shakes.
also taking vitamins, yobimine, fish body oil, and zmk at night.

wondering how i should take supplements to get best results.

THANKS FOR UR TIME

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I would take Pslin one hour before you workout, then 15 minutes later, take WTF and Waxy Maze, then 20-30 minutes later, take the powerfull (or just take powerfull before bed and in the morning).

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
nice... empty stomach for all? or would it be ok right after a Pre workout meal

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Empty stomach. The Powerfull makes it trick because an insulin spike will blunt the HGH release, but also it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. If it was me, I wouldn't take the Powerfull preWO. I would take it in the morning and take a double dose before bed. Or possibly even 2 in the morning and 3 before bed.

Then I would take Pslin an hour (or a little more) before, then WTF and waxy maze 15 minutes (or more) later, then 20 minutes after, eat a small meal that has slow digesting carbs and protein (A whole wheat bagel or oats with whey).

That's just me, though.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
Empty stomach. The Powerfull makes it trick because an insulin spike will blunt the HGH release, but also it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. If it was me, I wouldn't take the Powerfull preWO. I would take it in the morning and take a double dose before bed. Or possibly even 2 in the morning and 3 before bed.

Then I would take Pslin an hour (or a little more) before, then WTF and waxy maze 15 minutes (or more) later, then 20 minutes after, eat a small meal that has slow digesting carbs and protein (A whole wheat bagel or oats with whey).

That's just me, though.
dude, awsome advice.. much appreciated