P-Slin perhaps?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I am currently cutting and I am wondering if p-slin would be a benifical addition. Here is my situation:

I eat my post-workout meal at my college dining hall so it tends to be the least healthy meal of the day. When I say, "least healthy," I mean in respect to my other meals. Granted, I am not shoveling in the hamburgers, pizza, and french fries but I sometimes do eat higher GI carbs or when they are the only thing available (e.g. white rice). Additionally, depending upon what is served, the fat content might also be higher (although I generally try to avoid this). This also is my largest meal of the day as I am quite famished after a bout of intense training. Would p-slin be a good choice in this situation or because of my fat-loss goals and "unhealthy" meal would it be an impediment?

I am currently cutting and I am wondering if p-slin would be a benifical addition. Here is my situation:

I eat my post-workout meal at my college dining hall so it tends to be the least healthy meal of the day. When I say, "least healthy," I mean in respect to my other meals. Granted, I am not shoveling in the hamburgers, pizza, and french fries but I sometimes do eat higher GI carbs or when they are the only thing available (e.g. white rice). Additionally, depending upon what is served, the fat content might also be higher (although I generally try to avoid this). This also is my largest meal of the day as I am quite famished after a bout of intense training. Would p-slin be a good choice in this situation or because of my fat-loss goals and "unhealthy" meal would it be an impediment?
absolutely!

Plus, P-Slin will significantly increase recovery from training.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day three on p-slin and I'm pretty impressed. I don't take it pre-workout so I don't get the pumps but my muscles are fuller than ever.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm on day three on p-slin and I'm pretty impressed. I don't take it pre-workout so I don't get the pumps but my muscles are fuller than ever.
It only continues!

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I switched my p-slin to pre-workout and just have one word to say...insane! My muscles started to swell up like balloons with strength and endurance to boot. I am definately gonna keep taking it in this manner. Even my hiit sessions seem easier as I no longer have that 'depleted' feeling when I do my sprints. Big props to USPLabs for a great product!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I switched my p-slin to pre-workout and just have one word to say...insane! My muscles started to swell up like balloons with strength and endurance to boot. I am definately gonna keep taking it in this manner. Even my hiit sessions seem easier as I no longer have that 'depleted' feeling when I do my sprints. Big props to USPLabs for a great product!
That is awesome Rhyno! Really glad to see you're enjoying it.

Yup the preworkout meal is more anabolic than the post workout meal and with P-Slin recovery is in another dimension.

You may want add some regular old creatine monohydrate to the Plsin dose.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have an old bottle of no-xplode lying around. Will that suffice?
It wouldn't hurt, that's for sure. J and I are pretty big fans of the old school Monohydrate!

:thumbsup:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
You may want add some regular old creatine monohydrate to the Plsin dose.
Whats the point of taking them together, are you saying they have a synergistic effect, or just that he wasnt taking any creatine to begin with.