Anabolic Pump, Pslin and Powerfull log

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
A few stats about me:
32 years old. 203-4lbs. Approximately 10.5% BF.

Lifting routine is strictly Max-OT

USP labs supplements:
1. Anabolic Pump - 3 each day.
2. Pslin - preworkout only (5 days a week)
3. Powerfull - new label directions (3 prior to workout and 2 before bed, 5 days a week with 2 days off).

Auxiliary supplements:
4 tabs or 4g vitamin C
2 tabs multi-vitamin
2 tabs B complex
3-6 caps fish oil
2 tabs glucosamine/chondroitin (joint)
8-12 tabs multi-enzyme formula
2 caps acidophilus
White Flood
Xtend
Whey Gold Standard
Green Magnitude

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Week 1

Macronutrients:
Calories-3,145
Protein-331 g (42%)
Carbs-355 g (46%)
Fat-40 g (11%)

Qualitative:
1. Noticeably, 3 caps of Powerfull prior to my workout (30 minutes) along side my preworkout/nitric supplement and I am focus, "in the zone" so to speak.
2. Appetite is noticeably up despite a slight change in calories.
3. Vascularity is noticeably up. While most people will say, "no duh” the repetition protocol that I am employing is low rep (4-6 reps). With that said, being 10.5% BF (approximately) and getting great pumps while doing 4-6 reps. Well, I think that speaks for the product (Pslin in this case).

Quantitative:
1. My strength has improved. Either the addition of weight while yielding the same number of reps and/or the addition of reps while using the same weight. Also of interest, I recently hit new maxes, SO an increase after recently maxing is GREAT!
2. Bodyweight and BF% have remained static, despite the increase in calories!

Goals:
1. Continue to add reps and/or weight to each lift.
2. Increase calories (270), specifically in the form of carbs.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck with this man im currently on similar minus wf and pf

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Week 2

Macronutrient breakdown:
1. Protein 303 grams-35%
2. Carbs 417 grams-49%
3. Fats 56 grams-16%
4. Total calories have increased by 270 to a total of 3415 quality calories.

I would like to note that this would bring my total carb count for Pslin/AP meals to 100+ grams. This includes regular meals, preworkout and post workout. I don't think I have ever consumes so many quality calories from carbohydrates!

Also, I have included Green Magnitude and Xtend with my post workout shake. Interestingly, this produces the greatest pump for me (vascularity - perhaps the simple carbs from grape juice???).

Lastly, on an embarassing note, I consumed 1 cup more of oats than I had intended (long story). So I was up another 300 calories that I had intended.

Qualitative:
1. Powerfull noticeable helps with focus.
3. Vascularity improved on back and arms days. The increase in carbs is paying off.

Quantitative:
1. My strength continues to improve DESPITE having reached new levels on MANY lifts. I either add weight or increase reps (4-6 rep range).
2. Bodyweight has increased to 204.6lbs (+1LB or so). I haven't measured BF, but all in all, BF appears to be static.

Goals:
2. Add 1LB of bodyweight each week.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Week 3

Macronutrients:
Calories-3770
Protein-313 g (32%)
Carbs-450 g (48%)
Fat-88 g (20%)

Goals:
2. Increase total calories. Add simple carbs postworkout (grape juice) and increase healthy fats (almonds).
3. Add 1LB of bodyweight each week (make it to 205.6+LBS)

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
good luck with this man im currently on similar minus wf and pf
Thanks Bolt. Powerfull combined with White Flood has been intense. My ability to focus at the task at hand (lift) has been nothing short of amazing!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 results/update

Macronutrients:
Calories-3770
Protein-313 g (32%)
Carbs-450 g (48%)
Fat-88 g (20%)

I will be adding Activate Xtreme (technically Activate Xtreme and the original Activiate - 4 caps new and 2 caps old each day)to my stack of AP, Pslin and Powerfull.

Qualitative:
1. Focus during workout continues to prove beneficial.
2. Pumps are great, recently I started incorporating more simple carbs postworkout to great effect.

Quantitative:
1. My strength continues to improve. I either add weight or increase reps (4-6 rep range).
2. BF tested this morning. In the last two weeks (since upping calories, carb and fat, in that order), my BF has decreased .3% (1/2lb of FAT!!!) and I have increased LBM nearly 2lbs (1.56lbs) . My present weight is 205.8 LBS.

Goals:

Goals:
2. Increase total calories. Add simple carbs postworkout (grape juice) and increase healthy fats (almonds).
3. Add 1LB of bodyweight each week (make it to 207+LBS)

I am utterly thrilled with my results at this point. How can I add LBM AND loose BF while eating surplus calories (rhetorical)??? Whatever the case, I would say that there is a learning curve with this product. One needs time to dial in the carbohydrate amounts to maximize the product.
Lastly, I would say that this product would be great to stack with anything AS IT allows one (me namely) to load calories while decreasing BF (or keeping at bay). :food:

)

I am utterly thrilled with my results at this point. How can I add LBM AND loose BF while eating surplus calories (rhetorical)??? Whatever the case, I would say that there is a learning curve with this product. One needs time to dial in the carbohydrate amounts to maximize the product.
Lastly, I would say that this product would be great to stack with anything AS IT allows one (me namely) to load calories while decreasing BF (or keeping at bay). :food:
Thank you thank you thank you for repeating what we been preaching!!!!

1. Dieting is not dieting anymore
2. SHould be a part of every supplement cycle

I'm not being overly dramatic, but these "Learned" responses thrill me. Because, You just discovered a plan that will take your training to new heights. I'm glad I was a part of that process.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Thank you thank you thank you for repeating what we been preaching!!!!

1. Dieting is not dieting anymore
2. SHould be a part of every supplement cycle

I'm not being overly dramatic, but these "Learned" responses thrill me. Because, You just discovered a plan that will take your training to new heights. I'm glad I was a part of that process.
My pleasure Jacob! :thumbsup:To be quite honest, I am especially skeptical of most products. However, when I find a product that works, I become an ardent supporter of that product. (I dont' want to product bash, but I extremely irritated when my gains on JW disappeared off cycle and THEN it was discovered that "a substance" was found in it -:nono:)

Additionally, I tried AP once before, with lack luster results. I was curious how people could get great results and I didn't. So, thanks to NP and their discount on AP and Pslin, I decided to give AP a "do or die" trial. I made the resolve to become the great critic or supporter of AP AFTER I tried it one more time. The difference is that I eliminated insulin mimicking products (namely alpha lipoic acid) and I monitored my diet and BF closely. :study: Attention to detail, eh?

Now, my only dilemma is finding the extra funds to enable me to always use AP and Pslin with whatever I want to try!? In my opinion it is nice dilemma as most guys are thinking, "What should I invest my time in that MIGHT give good results?"

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Macronutrients:
Calories-3770
Protein-313 g (32%)
Carbs-450 g (48%)
Fat-88 g (20%)

I will be adding Activate Xtreme (technically Activate Xtreme and the original Activiate - 4 caps new and 2 caps old each day)to my stack of AP, Pslin and Powerfull.

Qualitative:
1. Focus during workout continues to prove beneficial.
2. Pumps are great, recently I started incorporating more simple carbs postworkout to great effect.

Quantitative:
1. My strength continues to improve. I either add weight or increase reps (4-6 rep range).
2. BF tested this morning. In the last two weeks (since upping calories, carb and fat, in that order), my BF has decreased .3% (1/2lb of FAT!!!) and I have increased LBM nearly 2lbs (1.56lbs) . My present weight is 205.8 LBS.

Goals:

Goals:
3. Add 1LB of bodyweight each week (make it to 207+LBS)

Some nice results shown. Thanks for this feedback buddy. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that sounds like a sick stack your running and you have some very reasonable goals that you should easily attain. idk if you said you would but id love to see your results.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 - update/results

Macronutrients:
Calories-3770
Protein-313 g (32%)
Carbs-450 g (48%)
Fat-88 g (20%)
(added an extra 1/2 cup of grape juice part way through the week - so total calories and carb % would be up another 80 calories.)

Changes:
1. I began adding Activate Xtremem (6 caps ED, spread out with meals and fish oil cap).
2. Increased Powerfull to 6 caps on workout days (5 days a week. 2 a hour after breakfast, 2 prior to workout and 2 prior to bed).
3. Since I use relatively low reps (4-6) I decided to alter the use of Pslin from preworkout to postworkout with the goal of amplifying the anabolic response postworkout.
4. Taking into account the use of Pslin postworkout, I increase carbs to approximately 160 grams postworkout (2 cups grape juice and 1.5 cups oats).

Qualitative:
1. Same as prior weeks.

Quantitative:
1. Strength continues to improve with reps or weight.
2. Weight was static!? I'm puzzled by this. Despite the slight increase in calories and beginning AX I would have thought my weight would have gone up. I know that I may be recomping, but my goal is to ADD weight WHILE minimizing fat gain. Mullet, DON'T WORRY I understand that AP is great for recomp, BUT I haven't eating this many calories in a while and I AM UTTERLY AMAZED that I have not gained more weight this week. Wait till you see the stats for the coming week (hint-I am going to break 4000!!!).

Goals:
3. Increase total calories by 200-300 calories each day (I hav been thinking of adding some skim milk/almonds).