high ORAC value and selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid

All part of the new Stimulant(out performs amphetamines)/fat burning/nootrophic/anabolic/ selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid/high ORAC value/adaptagenic that nourishes the adrenals!

We are looking for active participants for BETA testing with before and after shots required for our NATIONAL advertising campaign!

Recruitment will be announced through our inner circle. If you are interested in Beta testing please sign up. If you are interested in first run and inner circle specific products please sign up!

If you are already a member no need to sign up again.

Subscribe to our Newsletters

Testing should begin in 4 weeks! We will keep you updated by inner circle mail outs.

We hate spam as much as you do, but love offering New deals and inner circle specific products like TNA and SIrplus that was never released to the public!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
No sir, the appetite suppressant is in route from India.
Interesting! I would imagine then, that stacking the two, would be great for a cut/recomp.

I'm already signed up so I'll look forward to the announcement.

Interesting! I would imagine then, that stacking the two, would be great for a cut/recomp.

I'm already signed up so I'll look forward to the announcement.
Without a doudt it would stack nicely!

our selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid is like 11-oxo by ergopharm but non steroidal.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a way of bringing new, effective, and interesting things to the table.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiousity, is Rhodiola (extracted for something other than rosavin) utilized in part of this formulation?

Out performes Amphetamines???? Even RX????

I have to try this. Amphetamines are a ball players best freind. Nothing like 40 games in 45 days (hopefully 162games in 180days soon) :)
Interms of concentration, attention, focus, and getting **** done not the meth cracked out feelng.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Rhodi is an amazing herb with loads of different potentials. This will be interesting.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
is this a multiple ingredient formula?if so, are any of the ingredients somewhat known?and how well is this for fat loss?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Interms of concentration, attention, focus, and getting **** done not the meth cracked out feelng.
Wow im really interested in this, i have ADD and am prescribed adderall which i use for school and will be using for med school in the fall...i am really interested in this to see how it stacks up.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
But this looks very promising, especially if it delivers all the benefits listed...this would be fantastic product.

Wow im really interested in this, i have ADD and am prescribed adderall which i use for school and will be using for med school in the fall...i am really interested in this to see how it stacks up.
We may come out with just the stimulant aspect of the formula down the road.

Have you used any supplement similiar to adderall?

We really should be excited about a natural non steroidal compound that selectively inhibits 11b-hydroxysteroid

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I AM excited!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I Know I Am...if Testing Goes Well, What Do You Think An Eta Might Be For Release?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
We really should be excited about a natural non steroidal compound that selectively inhibits 11b-hydroxysteroid
So will this be a good product use after pct, but before your next cycle ?

I Know I Am...if Testing Goes Well, What Do You Think An Eta Might Be For Release?
We are testing in 4 weeks so we are looking at a 8-12 week release, but in this industry timelines are worthless but it will be our next release.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I'm all over this. Sounds like it would be great for the natty competitor in preppin for a show!?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I HEADBUTTED MY TABLE WHEN I READ THAT

:D

I'll be trying this out when it hits snuggle circle.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
We may come out with just the stimulant aspect of the formula down the road.

Have you used any supplement similiar to adderall?
I have used about every stim there is but nothing similar to adderall as far as helping me study and concentrate.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
But you always headbutt the table even before casual converation..sets the tone.
But he looks so damn sexy that he gets away with it.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You both are right... I concede.. I always headbutt things..

People crumble under my assertiveness when I enter a room headbutting coat racks, walls, chairs,....... dogs.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's not so much the headbutting, it's the fact you never wear clothing below the waist.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
how strong will the anabolic properties of this be?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
It's not so much the headbutting, it's the fact you never wear clothing below the waist.
have you seen what I have below the waist these days Bio?

Look, I'm a damn Centaur!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You are a focking freak.

lol

Next time paste yourself to a My Pretty Pony...it'd be more accurate :thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But you always headbutt the table even before casual converation..sets the tone.
You gotta be careful with that, Ubi. A lot of times people will set hot coffee or tea on those tables. You don't want that to spill on your face......or do you?

StarGazer

Awards
Bump on this one. When is this product coming out? I'm an aspie and ADD sufferer and basically somedays I can't concentrate for ****. To get a prescription for amphetamine in Sweden is near impossible and the only other option is ritalin/concerta but I react horribly to methylfenidat. I would really like to beta-test this one as soon as possible. I have this huge exam in 2 months and I'm having one of those periods where I can't concentrate and motivate myself how much I may try. I can often not even do the things I like to do because it's too tiresome.

So again, I'm a willing lab-rat if you guys at USP would like to perform some experiments. :) Feel free to PM me.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like it does so much else other than the stim/focus.Taking this would prob. have a lot of benefits.

It sounds like it does so much else other than the stim/focus.Taking this would prob. have a lot of benefits.
We just finished the new extract that blocks 11b-hydroxysteroid lile 11-oxo would but non steroidal...cutting edge **** happening at usplabs!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
We just finished the new extract that blocks 11b-hydroxysteroid lile 11-oxo would but non steroidal...cutting edge **** happening at usplabs!
sweet!and this is all part of the stim/focus-thermo-adrennal supprt-anabolic product?when do you think testing will start?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Nice to hear Jacob. I anxiously look forward to this bad boy and what ever else you throw out. My favorite company hands down.

tekno

Awards
any update on this project? anxiously waiting...need it for work and working out!