high ORAC value and selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I'm not sure if you follow the trends of USP Labs, but there were several threads of MANY products to come that either didn't make it, were only available for 2 days to Inner Circle members, or ... well... are still being hyped every 4 months or so.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, I'm not sure if you follow the trends of USP Labs, but there were several threads of MANY products to come that either didn't make it, were only available for 2 days to Inner Circle members, or ... well... are still being hyped every 4 months or so.
Hypothesis:

I think it is a means of "testing the waters".

This thread was likely started after receiving some "leads" by their R&D department for a possible product in order to generate and gauge consumer interest. This project is obviously taking longer than anticipated, and so it gets bumped every now and again as an attempt to maintain interest.

I think a lot of companies post threads about a product that's "coming soon" before they throw down bills to have it produced. It generates and gauges interest before the product is released.

As for the products that only last a few days in the IC, I think that has a lot to do with funding and how well they think the product is going to sell. Outside of their website, it's not actually you (the consumer) they are trying to sell their products to, it's the merchants. In the case where the merchants aren't being sold on something, a short run can be implemented and make a few quick bucks, and use the money earned to put back into future products. I'm sure there are other possible scenarios, but this seems like it would be common.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hypothesis:

I think it is a means of "testing the waters".

This thread was likely started after receiving some "leads" by their R&D department for a possible product in order to generate and gauge consumer interest. This project is obviously taking longer than anticipated, and so it gets bumped every now and again as an attempt to maintain interest.

I think a lot of companies post threads about a product that's "coming soon" before they throw down bills to have it produced. It generates and gauges interest before the product is released.

As for the products that only last a few days in the IC, I think that has a lot to do with funding and how well they think the product is going to sell. Outside of their website, it's not actually you (the consumer) they are trying to sell their products to, it's the merchants. In the case where the merchants aren't being sold on something, a short run can be implemented and make a few quick bucks, and use the money earned to put back into future products. I'm sure there are other possible scenarios, but this seems like it would be common.
Sinner, I love your PR skills and damage control talents as well. It was to AX's advantage to have you on their team for those two reasons alone, aside from your insane knowledge on supplements.

I understand the logic of the aforementioned strategy, but USP Labs makes promises that they can't keep. Forget the test runs and whatnot for now. There're several products that the user 'USP Labs' set ETAs for, that were long but forgotten in the dusty basement so to say. Then someone 'goes into the basement and pulls out a box (or old forum in this case) and says, "oooo look at this! I remember this!" '. A USP Labs supplement hype is once again reborn and yet USP Labs says something like, "oh yeah Dr. Naboo of India is still working on the extraction process...." [pardon me while I step out and beat my monkey]

I like Super Cissus a lot. Whatever, I personally think it's funny anymore.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sinner, I love your PR skills and damage control talents as well. It was to AX's advantage to have you on their team for those two reasons alone, aside from your insane knowledge on supplements.

I understand the logic of the aforementioned strategy, but USP Labs makes promises that they can't keep. Forget the test runs and whatnot for now. There're several products that the user 'USP Labs' set ETAs for, that were long but forgotten in the dusty basement so to say. Then someone 'goes into the basement and pulls out a box (or old forum in this case) and says, "oooo look at this! I remember this!" '. A USP Labs supplement hype is once again reborn and yet USP Labs says something like, "oh yeah Dr. Naboo of India is still working on the extraction process...." [pardon me while I step out and beat my monkey]

I like Super Cissus a lot. Whatever, I personally think it's funny anymore.
Force - forgive me, but have you ever worked in manufacturing or R&D??

You may have a point with the hype or whatever - but putting the products out is a whole different ball game.
We don't know USP's budget. Perhaps they start looking into a product and realize it will A) take way too much time to isolate, cap, bottle, etc or B) it doesn't work as well as they once though or C) it costs more than they have alloted for that month.

It's not like these guys aren't following through on supplements. Sure - some really don't see the light of day beyond the Inner Circle.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I see what you're saying JMH80. I actually kinda feel bad now. I've been under situations where I need to deliver something and it takes 'beyond my word' to get it done.

By the way, I saw your transformation pictures in the 'pic' sections. I was impressed, you look awesome.

Sinner, Naboo is a Middle Eastern, Indian name isn't it? It sounds like it can be to me ;)

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
Very interesting, I can't wait to give this a shot :numbered:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Force - forgive me, but have you ever worked in manufacturing or R&D??

You may have a point with the hype or whatever - but putting the products out is a whole different ball game.
We don't know USP's budget. Perhaps they start looking into a product and realize it will A) take way too much time to isolate, cap, bottle, etc or B) it doesn't work as well as they once though or C) it costs more than they have alloted for that month.

It's not like these guys aren't following through on supplements. Sure - some really don't see the light of day beyond the Inner Circle.
Or D) the online bb'ing community market is a very small, very specific niche market of our (and almost every supp companies) target population. So rather than risk the huge loss involved in producing an efficacious product without mass consumer appeal, we provide bodybuilding specific products to this small nice market. You see it as marketing ploy, I see it as a means to provide loyal customers with niche products they may not find elsewhere. (not you JMH, FOG)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or D) the online bb'ing community market is a very small, very specific niche market of our (and almost every supp companies) target population. So rather than risk the huge loss involved in producing an efficacious product without mass consumer appeal, we provide bodybuilding specific products to this small nice market. You see it as marketing ploy, I see it as a means to provide loyal customers with niche products they may not find elsewhere. (not you JMH, FOG)
or E) you run the product out to that small niche market to get better real world effectiveness tests by bodybuilders so that if it really is super successful and high desirability that its worth investing in infrastructure to be able to recreate it in a cost effective manner for large volume sales...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
or E) you run the product out to that small niche market to get better real world effectiveness tests by bodybuilders so that if it really is super successful and high desirability that its worth investing in infrastructure to be able to recreate it in a cost effective manner for large volume sales...
Exactly. I don't see the negative connotations of the Inner Circle Runs here. They are cheap products which we ask for [we meaning online bb'ing community participants]. We [we meaning USP Labs as a company] often respond with test runs in the manner Easy is describing.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SO back on point:

How well do you think this will work for someone who is an endo/meso and who may have some level of thyroid resistance? The only compounds that seem to really help me lose significant body fat (below 10% - 11% b.f.) are GH, Tiratricol, and Venom.

GH is great but really expensive and i dont want to stay on it for the rest of my life at this point (I am only 33)

Tiratricol is cool but has its own set of problems.

Venom makes me los fat like nothing else but it also makes me depressed and so lethargic I can bearely make it till 2 in the afternoon without having to take a nap.

Regular stimulents make me feel like **** too and T3 does not seem to do as well for pure fat loss over just calorie restriction (vs tiratricol seems to at least focus on fat loss).
So overall everything else as an aid to fat loss has been a bust for me? Is this anything promising for someone like me?

Mr.50

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
my neighbor's cat has a mouth that smells like dog food, so I headbutted it.

SO back on point:

How well do you think this will work for someone who is an endo/meso and who may have some level of thyroid resistance? The only compounds that seem to really help me lose significant body fat (below 10% - 11% b.f.) are GH, Tiratricol, and Venom.

GH is great but really expensive and i dont want to stay on it for the rest of my life at this point (I am only 33)

Tiratricol is cool but has its own set of problems.

Venom makes me los fat like nothing else but it also makes me depressed and so lethargic I can bearely make it till 2 in the afternoon without having to take a nap.

Regular stimulents make me feel like **** too and T3 does not seem to do as well for pure fat loss over just calorie restriction (vs tiratricol seems to at least focus on fat loss).
So overall everything else as an aid to fat loss has been a bust for me? Is this anything promising for someone like me?

Mr.50
PM address, we will send you a bottle for your review.

Best protocol is
2 caps before fasted cardio
2 caps before workout
2 caps before bed

off days
2 cap 1 hour after a meal
2 caps before bed

what happened is that during our research. We found 3 NEW ground breaking compounds that was a MUST to include.

When you are using a NEW Compound that can not be purchased in bulk from every company in China. We become the extracting company.

For those that have not caught on our unique extracts are not a marketing ploy but a marketing truth.

For a young company, USPlabs has become the innovator in herbal supplementation.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
For not liking us you sure do spend a whole lot of your time worrying about us..
It's not even that... Maybe I'm just a disappointed consumer. I used to love your products and spread the word. Then my favorite 'Camph' gets changed... then discontinued... then Powerful was out for a while, then AP did nothing, you had a few that were released for a 50 bottle run or something like that... IDK, whatever.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not even that... Maybe I'm just a disappointed consumer. I used to love your products and spread the word. Then my favorite 'Camph' gets changed... then discontinued... then Powerful was out for a while, then AP did nothing, you had a few that were released for a 50 bottle run or something like that... IDK, whatever.
*hug*

The rift between us is healed.

All though we try, We can not please them all but if you like to give AP a second chance just PM over the address.

take care

*hug*

The rift between us is healed.
Okay hug but Mullet you better not let the hand "accidentally" hug my arse like the last time. I know it's a "canadian" thing but americans do not recieve free heallth care so we aren't as friendly:toofunny:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I appreciate the understanding and all.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not belittling your opinion, nor devaluing it. Merely injecting some humor into the conversation.

I feel your concerns were appropriately addressed in this thread, and I don't see any further recourse which is adequate. You stated your opinion that you are no longer happy with our product line, I do not see how to reconcile that. Beyond that, it would seem you have personal issues with the company. If I can be of any assistance in resolving those, let me know how I can help.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait so if I complain a bunch, I can get a tester bottle of this? just checking to see if I caught the gist of the last page ;)

Wait so if I complain a bunch, I can get a tester bottle of this? just checking to see if I caught the gist of the last page ;)
We all deserve a second chance also applies to supplements.

If your complaint is genuine it's a possibility.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang, I don't think i have any genuine complaints other than liking bulk powerfull a little better than bulk 1-carboxy. and p-slin being almost too strong, kinda uncomfortably strong pumps. I do miss camphibolic tho, it seemed the nicest of nighttime takeable fatloss formulas. None of those are very serious complaints tho. Pity, i'll have to wait and buy a bottle I guess :)

dang, I don't think i have any genuine complaints other than liking bulk powerfull a little better than bulk 1-carboxy. and p-slin being almost too strong, kinda uncomfortably strong pumps. I do miss camphibolic tho, it seemed the nicest of nighttime takeable fatloss formulas. None of those are very serious complaints tho. Pity, i'll have to wait and buy a bottle I guess :)
How about a bring back some bulk for ya..would that bring a twinkle to your eye.

cAMPH is comming back in a BIG way!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) the bulk powerfull would be nice, can't put my finger on the difference exactly other than taste. Waiting for camphibolc 2 then as i've still got fat left to loose. I think I still have 1 bottle of the original left, i've been using it as nighttime only now so as not to run out :D

:) the bulk powerfull would be nice, can't put my finger on the difference exactly other than taste. Waiting for camphibolc 2 then as i've still got fat left to loose. I think I still have 1 bottle of the original left, i've been using it as nighttime only now so as not to run out :D
bb.com has a good sale on the formula...

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I reckon you should make the bulk powders much larger (and obviously more expensive) maybe 500g, 100g is not very bulk sounding to me... I would love 500g of each UPS raw.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Okay hug but Mullet you better not let the hand "accidentally" hug my arse like the last time. I know it's a "canadian" thing but americans do not recieve free heallth care so we aren't as friendly:toofunny:
Problem is sadly many of those Canadians have a waiting list to treat the leisons from the Mullodomy.

Have you ever hugged an Irishman? Faith and BeGorrah!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm not belittling your opinion, nor devaluing it. Merely injecting some humor into the conversation.

I feel your concerns were appropriately addressed in this thread, and I don't see any further recourse which is adequate. You stated your opinion that you are no longer happy with our product line, I do not see how to reconcile that. Beyond that, it would seem you have personal issues with the company. If I can be of any assistance in resolving those, let me know how I can help.
Mullet, who the hell are you talking to? I thought the problem was solved? Or... the issue. No problems here... I thought it was settled?

Ah cool, maybe i'll pick up a couple more there. Thanks. unless this product is due out soon?
We are pushing to have it ready for the new year. The private cultivation of a crop is in progress.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet, who the hell are you talking to? I thought the problem was solved? Or... the issue. No problems here... I thought it was settled?
It is, dude, be easy. I thought you were being sarcastic. No need to go all

:bruce2:

on a Mullet.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Because of that comment, and because I always think of this song whenever I see you post, this thread has officially been graced with the presence of the late Wesley :thumbsup:

It is, dude, be easy. I thought you were being sarcastic. No need to go all

:bruce2:

on a Mullet.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Shizzz... I have a bunch of pansy-ass, idiots like PumpingIron getting a major boner over everything I say.

The adaptogens I'm on just aren't cutting it completely at this point in my life... I think it's a combination of:

1. Having a so called friend rip me off 1200 dollars, then tell me to f* off because I have no proof I gave him cash...
2. My living situation right now is insecure...
3. I room with the biggest homo in the world who won't stop playing Britney Spears 'Gimme More' when I'm trying to get to sleep.
4. Family struggles...
5. Other issues more severe...

I don't know how some punk-ass hiding behind a computer screen on a board (PumpingIron) can get to me in the least, but I attribute it to everything else... and right now I am so annoyed I cross my fingers and pray that somehow we cross paths so all the aggression can be channeled to me breaking his jaw with my fist and ripping out his teeth with my bloody hand.

Because of that comment, and because I always think of this song whenever I see you post, this thread has officially been graced with the presence of the late Wesley :thumbsup:

with the chip munks signing the hook

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure this is the appropriate forum to voice those manner of concerns. Possibly this is an issue you an PI need to resolve personally.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Shizzz... I have a bunch of pansy-ass, idiots like PumpingIron getting a major boner over everything I say.

The adaptogens I'm on just aren't cutting it completely at this point in my life... I think it's a combination of:

1. Having a so called friend rip me off 1200 dollars, then tell me to f* off because I have no proof I gave him cash...
3. I room with the biggest homo in the world who won't stop playing Britney Spears 'Gimme More' when I'm trying to get to sleep.
4. Family struggles...

I don't know how some punk-ass hiding behind a computer screen on a board (PumpingIron) can get to me in the least, but I attribute it to everything else... and right now I am so annoyed I cross my fingers and pray that somehow we cross paths so all the aggression can be channeled to me breaking his jaw with my fist and ripping out his teeth with my bloody hand.
Fvcking WOW!!! Let's take a nice collective deep breath after that, lol...

4. Family struggles...

Lift some weight and get laid, really.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Lift some weight and get laid, really.
My sincerest apology for posting that crap in the forum. I was on phone with fedex all night being transferred due to a package being seized and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. Complete lack of character integrity on my part. Totally inconsiderate and immature. Misdirected anger... I haven't been angry in a while and it has/had nothing to do with the board. I feel awful. :frustrate

And I do need to get laid, badly.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
My sincerest apology for posting that crap in the forum. I was on phone with fedex all night being transferred due to a package being seized and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. Complete lack of character integrity on my part. Totally inconsiderate and immature. Misdirected anger... I haven't been angry in a while and it has/had nothing to do with the board. I feel awful. :frustrate

cool man.....respect

PM Ubiquitous, He will send you one of his contacts. :pose: