My Pslin Log

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pslin log:
Background:
I’m just your average weight lifter that’s always trying to push harder to gain a pound or lose some fat. My normal supps are cissus & powerfull. Sometimes, if the money is coming in better, I may throw in some creatine of some sort. I’m a truck driver that waits for my phone to ring. Sometimes I can get into the gym each day of the week, others, I may not make it due to a cross country run. I’ve given up all alcohol for this 2 month run of the slin and will be keeping a cleaner diet. On occasion, I will fall prey to the bad foods, but my goal is a body recomp. I’m looking to see the changes in the mirror. The scale only tells me so much. I go more by what I see each day.
I’ll try to update this log each day, or as much as I can each week.

Day 1

Weight – 169
1 pill 6am
1.5 cup oats @ 0625
Begin workout @ 0700

Other supps taken today – none

0830 - Today was legs. I don’t normally feel too much of a pump doing legs, I usually just look for that extra rep or that “feeling” of a great workout. Today, I was dragging big time. I can only assume that it’s from the absence of my normal caffeine intake. I did seem to push out a few more deads than normal at a little bit heavier weight. I’ll continue my day today w/ a clean diet of only complex carbs, with the exception of my post workout drink of Gatorade & WMS.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be following this. Are you going to take measurements or take progress pics?

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I took pics this morning. I weigh myself every morning after I wake up & go to the bathroom. I may do pics once a week, or every other week. I've never taken measurements.. For that, I just go by how my shirts & shorts fit.:lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
look foward to seeing your results.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did chest yesterday & legs today. So far, any carbs I've taken in have all been complex. I think I'm actually feeling fuller in the chest today than normal... Don't know, may be placebo effect.....

Pslin makes you feel "full" and not "pumped" but the FUllnes turns into a insane pump in the gym.

Day 7, you start to realize something special is happening.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Pslin makes you feel "full" and not "pumped" but the FUllnes turns into a insane pump in the gym.

Day 7, you start to realize something special is happening.

by workout #9 watchout!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the heads up guys on the days to come!!!

Day 2

Weight – 169
1 pill 0415
1.75 cup oats @ 0425
Begin workout @ 0515

Other supps taken today – Supercissus w/ about 16oz cold coffee.

0715 – Today was shoulders & back. The shoulder workout out started out great! DB presses I squeaked out one more set. I tend to lift in the 10-12 rep range, so that keeps my weight a little lower, but I’m very strict on form. After the presses, I did front, side & then rear lateral raises. Each workout I do one arm at a time. After all three heads are fried, I go back & do both arms together with a lighter weight & just burn them out. From there I did shrugs.. Funny, I don’t think I’ve ever experienced a pump in my traps… Needless to say, I was pleased. The shoulder workout was intense for me!

Back was another story. Maybe I didn’t get enough sleep last night (5 hrs) :yawn: By the time I did my 3rd set of pulldowns, I was spent. I felt like I was going through the motions. I finished my back workout w/ seated rows. The feeling in my lats was OK.. I’m thinking I need to just do one bodypart each morning.. At least for back & shoulders. As I’m typing this though, I can feel the pump in my lats, traps, and delts.. NICE….

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a really sick trap pump from my shoulder w/o on just my first dose of p-slin. gl with the rest of your log.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pump right now in shoulders/traps still feels like I just walked out of the gym. Is this due to the complex carbs that I'm still taking in throughout the day?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pump right now in shoulders/traps still feels like I just walked out of the gym. Is this due to the complex carbs that I'm still taking in throughout the day?
Gotta be. I am taking my pslin in the morning and taking yellow gold throughout the rest of the day. And the pump doesnt go away, as long as i keep taking in yellowgold+carbs.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that YG is good stuff. I remember testing it out back before it was released.. Being a broke trucker w/ a pregnant wife kinda limits me on my other supps...

Day 3

Weight – 168
1 pill 0700
4 6” whole wheat pancakes & one whole wheat bagle @ 0730
No workout

Other supps taken today – Supercissus & fish oil

Day 4

Weight – 170
1 pill 0500
1.5 cup oats, 4 eggs, & whole wheat bagle @ 0520
No workout

Other supps taken today – Supercissus & fish oil

Both days I was on the road. The gun show will have to wait for this weekend. Yesterday went to Texas City & today went to Pascagoula. Both days the diet was fairly clean. The carbs were all complex w/ the exception of the potato salad last night for dinner on the drive home. I think on those long road trips, I may cut back a little more on the carbs though. I see I actually gained 2lbs sitting behind the wheel all day!

On a very positive note: Lats & traps are extremely sore still from the other day. Somewhat pumped still. Definitely leaning out. The abs are looking better today than they have in months!!!!!! That alone has me way stoked!!:thumbsup:

jbone16

Awards
thanks you to how long are you p-slin for cycle length, good luck on your cycle

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow that was hard to read.
:icon_lol:

I got two bottles, so I plan on doing the 2 months.

Nothing really to update today. Although, I was 171.25 this morning on the scale. I'm continuing to gain weight, but the waist stays the same, if not better. The abs are still looking good. I lost all discipline today & drank 4 bud lights...:sad: Beer is definitely my weakness... Especially good beer. The only reason I drank the bud was it was given to me today out on Lake Ponchatrain...

Gun show tomorrow... Stand by to stand by...:bruce1:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
being a hot shot delivery driver brings teh suck... Had to go to Tuscaloosa, AL last night. Got in this morning @ 0200...:rant: Anyway, here's todays junk:

Day 6

Weight – 170
1 pill 0700
1 WMS shake w/ kool aid & 1.5 cups of oats 0730
Chest w/o

Other supps taken today – Supercissus, fish oil, & Pro Source Caffiene pill

Well, today was chest day.... Guess it was the lack of sleep, but I struggled w/ all my lifts today. Couldn't quite get my mind into the workout. With my job, I'm on call 24/7. Usually, I try to get to the gym by 0500 to get a good solid workout in by 0700. I normally don't get called in those hours. Today, I had to keep checking my phone because I can't hear it ring w/ the ipod screaming in my ears.

flat db presses 6 sets (pyramid)
incline db presses 6 sets (pyramid)
decline db presses 6 sets (pyramid)
cable flies (pulleys up high) 3 sets to failure
cable flies (pulleys down @ bottom) 3 sets to failure

Again, w/o wasn't the best, but I'd be hard pressed to get a solid 10 push ups right now. I'm definitely feeling it. While doing the yard today (weed wacker) I was getting some pretty intense pumps in the traps & forearms.. That was about 4 hours after the Pslin dose. Maybe tomorrow I'll get up @ 0330, take my pill, eat a big 'ol bowl of oatmeal, go back to sleep, & then get up @ 0500 & go to the gym.. My pumps have seemed to come more than 1.5 hours after ingestion...

Oh, abs are still looking good.. I can see a difference, but some of that's probably due to the fact that my diet has cleaned up considerably & I'm not drinking Sam Adams & Guiness like it's going out of style...

Wheels tomorrow morning - :squat:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 7 is comin! :D

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
patiently waiting..

just remembered.. over half the gym in the morning likes to do legs on Tuesdays too.. Waiting sucks. I think I'll hit shoulders tomorrow & legs on Wed.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Weight – 170
1 pill 0400
1 WMS shake w/ kool aid & 1.5 cups of oats 0415
LEGS

Different Strategery today!!!

Yesterday, I decided that I wouldn't do legs, because everyone else does legs on Tues too.. Well, I knew I only needed x amount of hours to get a good leg wo in, so here's what I did:

get up @ 0400, take my pill. 15 min later, take my carbs in. Go back to sleep & get up @ 0530. Get to gym & begin LEG wo @ 0600..

Let me tell you, this definitely worked!! The stamina was definitely there. As was the pump. My quads looked very nice this morning!:head: Here's what my wo looked like:

leg extensions 3 sets of 25
leg extensions 3 sets of 10, 9, 8
leg curls 3 sets of 25
leg curls 3 sets of 10, 9, 8
stiff legged deadlift w/ db's 3 sets of 10
bb lunges 3 sets of 20, 15, 10
squats 3 sets of 15
squats 2 sets of 10, 8
lying leg presses 4 sets of 25, 20, 15, 10
standing calf raises 4 sets of 30
seated calf raises 3 sets of 20

abs for about 5 minutes...

Needless to say, I was spent!! Definitely soaked in sweat with an overall feeling of accomplishment. I normally don't throw that many sets and reps into my leg routine.. Today I just had that much more in my tank.

Sure, tomorrow, I'll pay for todays thrashing, but hey, if you don't have a decent set of wheels, why bother??!!!

I normally take the day after legs off & rest, but w/ my schedule & these pills, I'll be back tomorrow & probably just do back & some moderate cardio.

peace-:thumbsup:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Sweet. :thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
logs lookn good man. I love chest days the most with pslin. My chest look e-gi-normous afterwards. So you are having strength gains right? Is it just me or are you overtraining those wheels? I dont think I could walk if i did that much work on my legs in one day.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I probably did overtrain a little.. Guess I got a little over zealous.. I've always done high reps w/ legs but wanted to go heavier & lower the reps today too.. Guess next week I'll just go somewhere in between.

Oh, BTW - my a$$ cheeks are already sore as all get out!!!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, thanks for the reps guys.. Especially yours, BP..:lol:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Weight – 170
1 pill 0400
Shoulders/traps

Arrived @ the gym at about 0615. For some reason, the caff didn't quite kick in that fast today. Got off to a slow start, but boy did everything kick in!:head:

Typical shoulder routine:
db presses
front laterals
side laterals
rear laterals
all of the above w/ db's - all the above, heavier weights than normal!!:head: :head:
shrugs w/ both db's & smith machine

Week 1 Observations:
Strength - slight increase (not 2 concerned)
Pumps - decent, not quite the NO type pump
Vascularity - no increase (could be bad diet-gotta get discipline!)
Power - ahh, I guess it's increased a little.
Endurance - definite increase. I seem to have more drive in the gym.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

Weight – 170
1 pill 0400
Shoulders/traps

Arrived @ the gym at about 0615. For some reason, the caff didn't quite kick in that fast today. Got off to a slow start, but boy did everything kick in!:head:

Typical shoulder routine:
db presses
front laterals
side laterals
rear laterals
all of the above w/ db's - all the above, heavier weights than normal!!:head: :head:
shrugs w/ both db's & smith machine

Week 1 Observations:
Strength - slight increase (not 2 concerned)
Pumps - decent, not quite the NO type pump
Vascularity - no increase (could be bad diet-gotta get discipline!)
Power - ahh, I guess it's increased a little.
Endurance - definite increase. I seem to have more drive in the gym.

Yeah the vascularity will come with a stricter diet. I never have veins but after a week with this and a very clean/high protein diet the veins are bulging out. Congrats on your success so far. why would you be concerned about an increase in strength?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just a question here, so mgoblue is working out in the morning and his first meal is basically also his pre workout meal and pslin. So basically he goes to bed at night Im guessing sleeps from 7-9 hours then takes in carbs and Pslin but no protein til after workout. Is that right? Is protein not allowed in the meal you take with Pslin? Seems an a long time to go without protein.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a question here, so mgoblue is working out in the morning and his first meal is basically also his pre workout meal and pslin. So basically he goes to bed at night Im guessing sleeps from 7-9 hours then takes in carbs and Pslin but no protein til after workout. Is that right? Is protein not allowed in the meal you take with Pslin? Seems an a long time to go without protein.
As of right now, I have no protein powder, otherwise, I'd be making my WMS shakes w/ at least 20gm of whey. that would be my morning pre wo meal. I've actually considered making about 6 eggs to go w/ the shake, but I get up just to drink in the 90gm of complex carbs, & go back to sleep for another 1.5 hrs. I get up, go to the gym & come home, consume some simple carbs, & then about 90min later, a meal w/ carbs/protein. Oh, before I go to bed at night, I eat about 3/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese. Remember, that's the slower digesting protein. Oh, & lastly, I'm usually getting 5-6 hrs of sleep..... I wish I could get more, but look what time this post went out, it's already after 10 & I still have to take a shower!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah the vascularity will come with a stricter diet. I never have veins but after a week with this and a very clean/high protein diet the veins are bulging out. Congrats on your success so far. why would you be concerned about an increase in strength?
Dude, i gotta get on the protein.. Oh, as far as strength increase.. Don't know, just figured as long as I'm gaining size, it's all good. I know, size comes w/ strength.. Guess because I've gained size, I've also gained a little strength along the way.:thumbsup:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, enough of that palaver, let's get on with the show!!!

Day 9

Weight – 170
1 pill 0400
1 WMS shake w/ sugar free chocolate syrup
back/arms

todays wo was intense! Started w/ back & then went on to the guns baby! Normally, I'd do arms on a separate day, but I was thinking I wouldn't be able to make it to the gym tomorrow due to a run to MS. Such would not be the case, I found out about 4 hours ago.. Oh well, I'll hit chest again tomorrow.

BACK
wide grip pull ups
regular grip pull downs
close grip pull downs
seated rows

ARMS
alternate db curls (warmup set only)
preacher curls
db curls
hammer curls
reverse curls
overhead tricep db extensions (1 hand)
overhead tricep db extensions (both hands)
skull crushers w/ close grip bench press
tricep push downs
dips

5 min of abs

Overall, todays workout, I think went great! the Bi's were a little spent from the back workout, but as I went on, I felt the strength got better. I was a little demoralized for a second though.. I was doing db curls w/ the 40's, thinking, "cool, I'm strong..":lol: Anyway, this one dude comes up & starts tossing up the 60's like they were a warmup!!! He didn't look that big, but he was wearing long sleeves & warmup pants.. Oh well, I'll get there. My wo was @ 6 this morning. Here it is, 1030pm & both my back and arms are feeling great right now!! Can't wait to hit chest tomorrow! I think I'll also hit calves too & some moderate cardio.

punching out-:thumbsup:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Quick update:

woke up this morning feeling fuller & looked about the same in the mirror. Weighed in @ about 167!!! Intersting. I ate only complex carbs yesterday & decent protein. Before hitting the sack, I ate about 1 cup of cottage cheese & washed it down w/ 16oz of bud light... God I'm a sucker for the breers.. Especially when I get in from a long distance run.

Did chest yesterday. Began my wo w/ incline db presses. Did like 5 sets & felt great, w/ the exception of some major soreness in the shoulders. I'll be increasing my super cissus dosages to see how that works. Until now, I was only doing 1/4tsp 2x a day. I think I'm gonna go up to 4x a day & go from there.

Overall, the chest workout was great. I finished it off w/ cable crossovers from 3 positions; high, mid & low. The lower position really gave a helluva pump in the upper pecs & front delts.

I think I'm going to decrease my updates to probably a few times a week, unless I see some more drastic changes in the gym or my body composition. Overall, I'm lovin' this stuff. Glad I still have a whole bottle left! Might do that one w/ powerfull..:djparty:

Gotta run now & go to a shrimp/catfish fry... These damn cajuns have to deep fry everything down here! They're killing me!!!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As of right now, I have no protein powder, otherwise, I'd be making my WMS shakes w/ at least 20gm of whey. that would be my morning pre wo meal. I've actually considered making about 6 eggs to go w/ the shake, but I get up just to drink in the 90gm of complex carbs, & go back to sleep for another 1.5 hrs. I get up, go to the gym & come home, consume some simple carbs, & then about 90min later, a meal w/ carbs/protein. Oh, before I go to bed at night, I eat about 3/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese. Remember, that's the slower digesting protein. Oh, & lastly, I'm usually getting 5-6 hrs of sleep..... I wish I could get more, but look what time this post went out, it's already after 10 & I still have to take a shower!
Bro, I'd suggest drinking milk with that 90 g of complex carbs. You can also take all natural peanut butter with that cottage cheese and a whole egg to slow down digestion.

Interesting log my friend.

Dex :cool:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Quick update:

174lbs - still leaning out
Strength - still going up
Pumps - getting better w/ time!!
Vascularity - HOLY SHIAT!!
Power - You can't stop me, you can only hope to contain me.
Endurance - see previous statement.
:bb3:

walked out of the gym this morning laughing out loud! I couldn't believe it was me that I saw in the mirror! Yesterday was the same way too & I didn't even go to the gym yesterday! I was on the road for 2 days straight & finally made it to the gym this morning. The pumps are staying w/ me 24/7 & my arms look like road maps! I'm finally seeing veins pop out of my thighs and somewhat in my shoulder/chest area.

I was so excited this morning, I was wishing I had a phone number to USPLabs to call & compliment the entire friggin' staff!!!!

You guys rule!!:thumbsup:

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Goddamn, well...Pslin is my next supplement purchase.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
unable to make it to the gym today due to schedule. I'll get there extra early tomorrow morning & git er done.

On a side note - I like the way after each time I eat good carbs, I feel as though I just walked out of the gym & did a TOTAL body workout.. Even funnier yet - I get that same feeling after drinking a Sam Adams or two...:clap2:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, here's another brief update.

Weight is up to about 175. I wish I could say that I've leaned out more, but I think the six pack has diminished some.. :( This weekend was nothing but poor discipline for my diet. The major downfall of it was 2 medium daquieries on Saturday. It was so hot & it's been so long since I've had one of those.. I've been eating so clean, I could taste the sugar!

I missed chest this morning so I'll do that tomorrow morning. I've really been concentrating on adding more size to the upper pec, so I don't want to skip chest. I'll catch up later this week hitting back & shoulders on the same day.

Question: because of my work routine, I have to hit the gym 1st thing in the morning & now, taking the slin, I find myself getting to the gym @ 0600 instead of 0500.. I'm now only doing weights & zero cardio. I think that's probably also part of my lack of definition around the abs. I have one more bottle of pslin waiting. Should I continue on w/ that bottle, or take a month off & hit cardio? Or, should I just throw in the EC stack for about a 2-3 week run?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would wake up an hour earlier so the cardio can still be performed after your resistance training.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would wake up an hour earlier so the cardio can still be performed after your resistance training.
Normally I would, but I'm already getting up @ 0400 to take my pill....:hammer: I'm not sure I'm dedicated enough to get up @ 0300 for a workout....:fool2: :lol:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day something or other...

weight up to 175. A little thicker in the waist than what I'd like to be, but that's the lack of cardio & on the road diet..
:dl:
Did legs this morning.. I've always enjoyed doing legs, but now that I'm actually seeing and feeling the pump in the legs, it's that much funner!!! I fried them on the Hammer Strength dead lift machine. With a somewhat bad lower back, it's much easier to use than the barbell..

Did I say that I love this stuff??!!!

Oh, side note: Leaving the gym yesterday, I passed by a personal trainer discussing workouts & diet. As I passed by, he told the guy to never eat any kind of carbs pre-wo... I stopped in my tracks! He then went on to say, "you hear & read all these people saying to eat oatmeal or grits pre-wo, that's crap! You'll never get to where you wanna be doing that." I stepped back & asked, "did you just say to never eat carbs pre-wo?" anyway, to make a long story short, he said he eats less than 100g of carbs the entire day! he said he's never heard of Pslin, Powerfull, or any other USPlabs product, or the company name either!!

how can a personal trainer not have heard of you guys yet???

OK, that is all - carry on.....:wave:

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
Great log Im glad you are starting to notice some of the benefits!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know the benefits are from Pslin alone, because that's all I'm taking! nothing else. I even ran out of cissus...

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Quick update:

170lbs - my weight fluctuates more than Nicole Ritchie!:rofl:
Strength - consistently rising
Pumps - awesome!!
Vascularity - getting compliments @ the gym!!
Power - power & intensity in workouts is so focused!

Like I said in my previous post, I know this stuff is working. I recently ran out of my last stash of cissus. I also ran out of fish oil, & multi's. With about a month left before the baby comes, my supplement spending has come to a halt. Thankfully, I got 2 bottles of pslin. That'll get me up to the expected delivery date of Oct 3rd. Maybe I should surf AM more to look for beta testing possibilities to get some more supps in. I can only imagine how good this would work w/ a good NO product.
I also have to admit that my diet has sucked as of late. Being on the road all day, I've found myself eating whatever I could find @ the truckstops. I try to get those prepared sandwiches (turkey on wheat), but sometimes fall prey to the danish.. :donut:

I've bragged up & down on this supplement to my brothers & friends. If my diet was more strict w/ proper supplementation, I'd look like a freak right now!!!

USP Rules!!!!!:cheers:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established

weight up to 175. A little thicker in the waist than what I'd like to be, but that's the lack of cardio & on the road diet..
Did legs this morning.. I've always enjoyed doing legs, but now that I'm actually seeing and feeling the pump in the legs, it's that much funner!!! I fried them on the Hammer Strength dead lift machine. With a somewhat bad lower back, it's much easier to use than the barbell..

Oh, side note: Leaving the gym yesterday, I passed by a personal trainer discussing workouts & diet. As I passed by, he told the guy to never eat any kind of carbs pre-wo... I stopped in my tracks! He then went on to say, "you hear & read all these people saying to eat oatmeal or grits pre-wo, that's crap! You'll never get to where you wanna be doing that." I stepped back & asked, "did you just say to never eat carbs pre-wo?" anyway, to make a long story short, he said he eats less than 100g of carbs the entire day! he said he's never heard of Pslin, Powerfull, or any other USPlabs product, or the company name either!!

the world is a scary place full of morons.

if u lived for a year with under 200carbs a day. can you actually gain any muscle? or just become a ripped up freak year round keeping slightly below normal strength?

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, I forgot to mention, this dude is huge!! Totally ripped, but huge! Not sure if he's been natural 100% of the time.. Great definition/symetry. Pretty much, when he talks, people listen.

unless you surf AM & learn from all those that have tried & tested so many different angles of working out.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

There's nothing worse than a narrow-minded buffoon who tries to impose his/her views onto anyone and everyone. I do a lot of things most personal trainers, nutritionists, doctors, and/or bodybuilders would not reccommend.

I believe in doing what feels good for you. I tend to stick to a low carb lifestyle.... Actually, come to think of it... my carbs fluctuate, but... ehh whatever... it's complicated.

Anyhow, yeah... I'm interested in trying P-Slin eventually. I'd like to take it in the morning before eating maybe like... an oatmeal or power bagel (multigrain) with some low-fat tuna salad on it and then doing a morning resistance workout.

Oh... USP Labs, I have a question. It's probably been answered, but... what's the reccommended cycle length and how should p-slin be cycled? Oooo... the GHB is kicking in, yipes.

I know that certain things need to be cycled to keep effectiveness, but can I use P-Slin continuously/indefinitely if I do 5 days on/2 days off? THANKS!

-Kyle