Jonesboy Hello Gold Log

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Goal: lean bulk
Workout: I use HST 5 days a week. MWF compound TTH isolation

For one reason or another the last 3 weeks i haven't been able to get to the gym very much, maybe 3 times over that period.

I do a 10 8 5 5 HST workout 2 wks 10's 2wks 8's and so forth

this weeks workout
MWF
Squats 225 10reps x2 for monday 245 10reps x2 WED 265 10reps x2 fri
incline bench 65 10reps x2 for monday 70 10reps x2 wed, 75 10reps x2 fri
weighted dips 25lbs 10x2 M 35 10x2 W 45 10x2 F
Chins -20lbs x2 M -15 10x2 W -10 10x2 F
shoulder press 120lbs 10xw M 130 10x2 W 140 10x2 F
shrugs 185 10x2M 205 10x2W 215 10x2F
sldl 135 10x2M 145 10x2W 155 10x2F
then calves and abs

Tues Thur
I use to do more on my shoulders but i hurt my right one doing incline press with dumbels so i have to take it easy.
I'm doing some shoulder exercise for the rotator and i am not sure what it is called. i do 3 sets of 10
standing barbell curls. 75lbs 10x2tue 80 10x2th
Skull crushers 75 10x2tue 80 10x2th
Leg raises for abs and then on to light cardio

Diet:
morning protein shake with oatmeal
almond bar
chicken salad for lunch
protein shake with an almond bar pre workout
right after workout i eat dinner either a steak, fish, pasta, rice or some potatoes
mixed nuts or a my favorite protien pudding for the munchies a couple of hours after dinner.

Current supps taking:
low dose cissus for pain and B12 shots. Stopped taking :( powerfull, cialabol, DNA

i will have bodyfat and pics up soon.

first impression of Yellow Gold. USP was right it taste like S#@t!! first impression of Yellow Gold. USP was right it taste like S#@t!! but man am i full of energy. i am mulititasking like a mofoo and my muscles feel good. i am so full of energy i am not sure how i will be like when i take my lunch time dose. But i'm gonna find out :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, I"m on day 2 and enjoying this supp very much.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
First Day impressions:

My muscles feel nice and tight, a real good pump in the gym yesterday. Like i mentioned above i haven't been in the gym that much the last couple of weeks due to a lot of factors. Two things stick out the most not including the pump. One: I have been having shoulder problems. Yesterday it didn't hurt at all in any range of movement. Two: endurance, the last two workouts i have add i have gone home all sick and drained. Yesterday i went ahead and did my biceps and triceps along with my normal workout and finished at the same time as normal without any troubles whatsoever. Endurance and recovery between sets was top-notch!! My diet over the last couple of weeks has been subpar to say the least. Which you will see in the pics. Man, I swear i'm not that fat, but what is it they say, pictures don't lie... so now i am back to being serious as a mofoo about my diet. Here are my sad, sad pics. Morning and after workout. I will have measurements and bodyfat on tomorrows update.

HPIM0395.JPG

HPIM0396.JPG

HPIM0391.JPG

HPIM0392.JPG

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add that i am 5'8 193-197lbs.... Man i hate pics :)
Breadfast is a 6:30am
snack 10:00am
lunch 12:00
preworkout 3:30pm
workout from 4:30 to 5:30pm
Dinner 6:00 to 6:30pm
snack 8:30pm

G

First Day impressions:

My muscles feel nice and tight, a real good pump in the gym yesterday. Like i mentioned above i haven't been in the gym that much the last couple of weeks due to a lot of factors. Two things stick out the most not including the pump. One: I have been having shoulder problems. Yesterday it didn't hurt at all in any range of movement. Two: endurance, the last two workouts i have add i have gone home all sick and drained. Yesterday i went ahead and did my biceps and triceps along with my normal workout and finished at the same time as normal without any troubles whatsoever. Endurance and recovery between sets was top-notch!! My diet over the last couple of weeks has been subpar to say the least. Which you will see in the pics. Man, I swear i'm not that fat, but what is it they say, pictures don't lie... so now i am back to being serious as a mofoo about my diet. Here are my sad, sad pics. Morning and after workout. I will have measurements and bodyfat on tomorrows update.

View attachment 15687

View attachment 15688

View attachment 15689

View attachment 15690
is the first set up pictures the workout pictures. I hate pictures to but man do they motivate!

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
lol no the first two were this mornings pics. The others were lastnights after workout pics.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
ok weight 194lbs
bodyfat with electronic calibars 12.8%
right calf 14 1/2 left 14 1/4
right leg 21 3/4 left 21 3/4
bicep flexed 16 1/4 left 16
chest 44 3/4

Workout yesterday was light. After seeing my pics i decided to do a little more running with my cardio. One thing i noticed was that i had no tighness in my calves at all. Normally i do and have to streach them or walk for 2 min. and the run for two. But yesterday i didn't feel tired and ran for a nice little bit. Energy is still real good on Yellow Gold. Hardness is still there all day. Diet is much more on track now. I will follow up tomorrow with todays workout which is my heavy day. later...

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Workout was good. It is amazing how a couple of weeks ago i was doing 180lbsx5 easier than 140lbs x10 yesterday. Yesterday was the first time i only took two doses. I wasn't feeling that good after my workout I need to get some good carbs in me before workout. I feel that i am leaning up a little. My muscles feel harder.

Negative: The only neg is that i a going to the bathroom a lot. Message to self buy the lotion tolet paper:

So far pretty impressive for only 5 days. Strength is good endurance is up and recovery is great!!

G

Workout was good. It is amazing how a couple of weeks ago i was doing 180lbsx5 easier than 140lbs x10 yesterday. Yesterday was the first time i only took two doses. I wasn't feeling that good after my workout I need to get some good carbs in me before workout. I feel that i am leaning up a little. My muscles feel harder.

Negative: The only neg is that i a going to the bathroom a lot. Message to self buy the lotion tolet paper:

So far pretty impressive for only 5 days. Strength is good endurance is up and recovery is great!!

Put some oats in your pre workout shake a ditch the almond bar. I will incorporate some fish oil caps into the diet.

and Post workout, I would do a half banana,1/4 cup oats, and 2 scoops of whey and then eat the steak meal and call it a day skipping the munchies.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Took the weekend off from the gym. I took two doses on Sat. and No doses on sunday. Sunday i felt real good. Muscles felt full and tight, still do this morning. It could just be me but i fell leaner. I will update my measurements on the same days i did last week just to see what effect one week can have.... YG is still looking good, if not the taste... I really need to do the YouTube thing because this stuff is rough for me sometimes i get the shacks and other times i don't but it is still nothing for a sup. gangsta..

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
i hear you on feelin tighter and leaner while on yg. so far im really lovin this stuff.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays workout went pretty good.
incline did 80lbs dumbells for 1 set of 10 and the other set for only 7. My max is 95lbs for 3 sets of 5 so being able to do 80 or 85lbs for two sets of 10 is ok with me. Doing those 95's is how i hurt my shoulder, which is doing much better since i have started YG. Shoulder press was no problem today.. did 130lbs for 2 sets with no problems. Curls again was easy yesterday 80lbs for 2 sets. So i believe the strength aspects of YG is kicking in. Muscles feel solid today like everyday. Not a big pump but nice and solid. I feel lean, I really think i am losing some bodyfat so me happy so far. Energy, I swear this is like a Nootropin. Everytime i take a dose i get a nice mental buzz. Weight yesterday was 194lbs.

Let me know i am not alone.. Kinda motivates writing a log... Know what i mean?

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
i hear you about the noot effect. its a nice little addition to it for my morning dose. keep up the good work, i know my lifts are commin a little as well.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday i wasn't able to make it to the gym. family stuff but also YG finally got me. I had a big carb lunch and took the YG after lunch.. I know, I know, but sometimes i am very busy and i almost missed lunch.. I work at a school. Well anyways it made me kinda sick.. I really needed some food bad. Well i did do some measurements this morning so here goes.
biceps right 16 1/2 left 16 1/4 the only one flexed (up from 16 1/4 & 16)
chest 45 1/2 ( was 44 3/4)
leg right 22 left 22 ( was 21 3/4 & 21 3/4)
calves 14 1/2 left 14 1/2 ( was 14 1/2 & 14 1/4)

So it could be YG or i just moved my measuring to different places or i can't read the tape.. But i believe they are pretty accurate. will have bodyfat done on thursday for a one week idea of how it is doing.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick thought as i was reading over the cialabol results thread. YG is pretty powerfull stuff. Can anyone imagine the synergy you will have taking cialabol and powerfull with this stuff. I love cialabol but i think YG is better at stripping the fat off. Combine that with cialabol Oh man... And i get to try that out next week. Correct??:dance:

G

Just a quick thought as i was reading over the cialabol results thread. YG is pretty powerfull stuff. Can anyone imagine the synergy you will have taking cialabol and powerfull with this stuff. I love cialabol but i think YG is better at stripping the fat off. Combine that with cialabol Oh man... And i get to try that out next week. Correct??:dance:

Please Let YG run its' course for 30 days...

PowerFULL, YG, cialabol, cAMPH, cissus with a tumeric spin is AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING@!!!!!!!!!!OOOO...The synergy is unmatched in the industry.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I have a question....excuse my confusion but let me get this straight...Yellow Gold contains Luteolin, tumeric, and piperine yes?....So the addition of Cialabol would only increase the amount of Luteolin and some Banaba Leaf and CEE no?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm just a user :) and all i know is that they are bothing kicking some A@@ Cialabol rocks, and so does YG so far with only a week into it. Maybe USP can give some more info to the synergy of it. But i would think that if taking YG that you would most def. lower the dose of cialabol..

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday i had another hypo thing happen. A few hours after taking my lunch time dose it hits... Once i eat something it was ok and it wasn't as bad as last time. I am thinking about taking just two doses for a while... we will see. I wasn't able to increase my reps on incline bench yesterday.. i think a lot of it has to do with my preworkout meal.. I need to do something better on that. Tried this new workout routine on legs called Max-stimulation. Pretty cool i was sweating like a mofoo when i was done. I swear the fat is coming off. I had a friend tell me my arms look bigger and by the measurements they are.. i wish my legs and calves grew like my arms do. Still get energy at every dose. Still run to the bathroom not long after taking every dose. I won't be working out today. But i will get a bodyfat measurment done tomorrow just to see if my eyes are decieving me. well thats it for today folks... have a good one!!

G

Yesterday i had another hypo thing happen. A few hours after taking my lunch time dose it hits... Once i eat something it was ok and it wasn't as bad as last time. I am thinking about taking just two doses for a while... we will see. I wasn't able to increase my reps on incline bench yesterday.. i think a lot of it has to do with my preworkout meal.. I need to do something better on that. Tried this new workout routine on legs called Max-stimulation. Pretty cool i was sweating like a mofoo when i was done. I swear the fat is coming off. I had a friend tell me my arms look bigger and by the measurements they are.. i wish my legs and calves grew like my arms do. Still get energy at every dose. Still run to the bathroom not long after taking every dose. I won't be working out today. But i will get a bodyfat measurment done tomorrow just to see if my eyes are decieving me. well thats it for today folks... have a good one!!
You are suppose to take a dose than eat 15 minutes within dosing..Please do not wait 2 hours...

G

Nutrition

Pre workout 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours before workout
1/2 cup oats
1/2 bannana
35 grams whey concentrate or isolate

Post workout
Same

Take 1/4 teaspoon of YG 15 minutes before eating pre and post workout meal.

Thank me latter.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i didn't wait 2 hours.. the effects hit me 2 hours later... I need to find a way of making a shake while a school .. that is the trick.

G

i didn't wait 2 hours.. the effects hit me 2 hours later... I need to find a way of making a shake while a school .. that is the trick.

Pre cook the oatmeal and mix in 2 scoops of whey protein and keep the bannana on hand or slice the bannana in the container....If you want some sugar free chocolate syrup...HMMMMM and if you want 5 caps of fish oil...

J

Jdub

Awards
I cant wait to try this product. Seems veryy inventive?!

Jdub

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
ok i didn't workout thursday like i said. Friday tried the shake as requested and i still felt the effects. Remember on cialabol i only ever took 6 caps a day. I wonder if this stuff builds up in your system and then all you have to do is take a maintenance dose? I really am having trouble taking 3 doses a day. I have just been taking 2 a day for a while because of how hard it has been hitting me. This stuff will make you eat. I am still getting leaner, i feel like it anyways. I was not able to get bodyfat % like i said i was because the guy at the gym who does that was gone. This is pretty powerfull stuff. I am getting a cap system because the day long taste is driving me crazy. I believe everyone will see a big difference in a months use. Still getting some acne here and there but nothing major. Well thats it if anyone has any questions please let me know....

G

ok i didn't workout thursday like i said. Friday tried the shake as requested and i still felt the effects. Remember on cialabol i only ever took 6 caps a day. I wonder if this stuff builds up in your system and then all you have to do is take a maintenance dose? I really am having trouble taking 3 doses a day. I have just been taking 2 a day for a while because of how hard it has been hitting me. This stuff will make you eat. I am still getting leaner, i feel like it anyways. I was not able to get bodyfat % like i said i was because the guy at the gym who does that was gone. This is pretty powerfull stuff. I am getting a cap system because the day long taste is driving me crazy. I believe everyone will see a big difference in a months use. Still getting some acne here and there but nothing major. Well thats it if anyone has any questions please let me know....
2 doses works great and also depends on carb intake. On off days, I use 2 doses and workout days 3 doses to take advantage of pre and post workout nutrition.

take care

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok i didn't workouot during the weekend. Nor did i take any YG. My body feels that it needs a break for this stuff sometimes and well i listen. What i did notice thou was that on sunday my body just felt like flexing. It was like i could feel my muscles filling up. It was a good feeling. I still feel dense today and i am taking the 3 doses as directed. Hmm just notice that for me it is easier to take and less harsh (may be a bad word) early in the week and gets more intense later in the week. Which is why i asked about it building up in your system and just needing a maintenance dose after that.. I really plan to hit the gym nice and early and hard this week. Last week i made it but i was running late all week and did hit my legs like i should have nor my traps...Well thats it till tomorrow... Have a good one ya'll :)

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays workout was the best in a long time and man did i need it. My diet took a little detour over the weekend and i really need the gym time. I wasn't able to get in on Monday like i wanted to. Things happen ya know? Been taking YG with some 7up and so far that is the easiest way period, even easier than with red bull. Monday i took 3 doses and yesterday i only took 2, thats just the way it worked out. I really feel like i am adding some muscle and loseing fat. I'm still mad at myself for the diet slip because i was making some real good progress.
Workout:
I have been changing some things slightly on my workout. i have be incorporating Max-Stim into my HST routine. If you are someone who believes in training to failure then Max-Stim and HST sounds real stupid. I am on my 8's of HST now so here goes.
squats 1 set of 20 with 1 -3 sec. rest between reps 225lbs
incline dumbells 2 sets of 55 75% of max
shoulder press - 1 set of 20 with 1 -3 second rest between reps Max Stim
some rotator excercises 2 sets of 10
curls 2 sets of 70 - 8 reps
skull crushers 2 sets of 70 -8 reps
shrugs 185lbs 1 set of 20 ( max stim)
sldl 135 2 sets of 8

If anyone hasn't tried Max-Stim I would say give it a try. My legs and shoulders have really been feeling it.

YG still has been giving me some acne but nothing major. So far two big thumbs up!!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
YG still has been giving me some acne but nothing major. So far two big thumbs up!!
After reading this post Ive noticed I have 2 very small pimples on my face and I almost never get acne not even as a teen. Barely noticable however.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
After reading this post Ive noticed I have 2 very small pimples on my face and I almost never get acne not even as a teen. Barely noticable however.
i didn't want to attribute it to the yg, and still don't... but i have noticed that i have a few extra that i normally wouldn't have.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the long delay on the update. Work has been keeping me busy.
Fridays workout went great. Big pumps in my shoulders. Go in small and come out large. The gym that is :) Weight was 191lbs starting weight was 194lbs. Diet this week has not been perfect. To be honest i do my best but man sometimes i like a good unhealthy meal. The majority of my meals are good. And i try to eat every few hours but at least one meal a day will be a bad one. Just being honest. Only been taking two doses on most days but i do take three doses a couple of days a week. The effects don't seem to be messing with me like last week. Still get the brain buzz and energy everytime i dose. I finally bought me a capping system. So now i can cap this stuff and my bulk cissus. I didn't take any measurements because this is the 3rd week and i will save it to next week just to see what the finale month total will be.

later....

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Mondays workout was good. The only bad thing was that the gym was crowded. I hate mondays at the gym you only see the guilty weekend warriors on monday and it makes it crowded. Since i have lowered my doseage to only two a day i have not had any more acne problems nor any running to the bathroom soon after taking each dose episodes. For those just reading or forgot i only ever took 6 pills a day on cialabol which means i am pretty sensitive to supps or at least the new round of USP supps. So far this is a pretty good supp. You will definatly lose bodyfat when you take YG. Combined with cialabol and you have a killer stack. Will be testing that out real soon. My muscles fell thicker, more dense. I feel tight all good feelings. Increased energy, recovery, endurance and pump in the gym. Besides the bodyfat decrease i think one of the best things about YG is the endurance and recovery. I thought Cialabol was good at that but YG for me is much better. I have noticed increases in strength. I don't train for strength i train to build muscle but still i have noticed weights being easier to lift that before. Maybe this is just quicadence but i was reading on some other threads about not wanting to drink while on YG. Well i partied my butt of Saturday night and normally i have killer hangovers. I mean if i drink a 6 pack i am worthless the next day and maybe the day after that. But Sunday i was fine. I woke up still feeling a little drunck which for me is a real bad sign but it wore off and all i felt was tired after just getting about 3 to 4 hours of sleep. Might have to test that theory out again this weekend :) I have a convention to goto the next couple of day's in dallas which is going to prevent me from hitting the gym, so my next update will probably be friday and i will get pics and finale measurements up on saturday. Thanks UPS for picking me and i hope i have done a ok job in my log. If you havn't decided on permaneant testers yet then i sure would like to throw my name in the mix.

later... jonesboy out......

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the long delay on an update. Well it is official, The testing is over and here are my final numbers and thoughts.

Bi's: L16 R16 1/4
chest: 44 3/4 below nip
legs: L22 3/4 R22 1/2
calves: L14 1/4 R14 1/2

weight 188lbs

On my measurements everything was the same except my legs which did grow and i am very happy about that. I did manage to lose 6lbs in bodyweight over that time period. I will try and get a measurement on monday for my bodyfat. It really sucks that i wasn't able to get one for today.

Dosage: started out taking 3 doses a day for two weeks. The last two weeks was taking 2 on workout days and one on off days.
I seem to be very sensitive to YG just like i was to cialabol. For me at the end of the first two weeks YG was really getting to me. Which means it really works.

Pumps: Good pumps in the gym. Not super hard pumps but a nice vascular pump.

Energy: Nice energy in the gym and at work. Each dose was a mental brain buzz of energy which i liked.

Pain Reduction: YG really helped with my shoulder. On doses, for me at two and three doses a day pain in my shoulder would be almost gone when doing incline dumbells.

Weight Loss: From 194lbs to 188lbs in one month with a not so perfect diet is pretty impressive for me. I felt big all month, kept my size and gained in legs.

Negs: Every dose did send me to the restroom. Not all the time but at least 80% of the time. I did get acne also on my face and back. Not major acne but more than normal.

Pictures: Pictures will be up soon. I took them this morning and after this mornings workout. Again, I Hate Pics. :)

Overall i think YG is a good quality product. Two Thumbs Up!!