Sleep aide Instructions-and user feedback thread.

Dosage is 3 orange(not powerfull) and one red.

Take 30 minutes before anticipated bedtime, and I suggest a warm shower for relaxation purposes.

I look forward to the feedback! Please post feedback in this thread.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
ooh. I look forward to recieving them in the mail...
USPlabs I sent u the email

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was selected for a tester but was never sent confirm e-mail..What is my situation USP?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe they sent out conformations for the Sleep aids

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, that's what I thunkin

kyle0k

Awards
omg,i wish i couldve got in on this:(

thats the main reason i got powerfull,for the sleep aide part....

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Should we be testing this by itself or is it ok to add it to a USPLabs stack (powerfull/camp/cissus)?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude the suspense is killing me! THat and the bull**** my e-mail account has been pulling. I won't ask again because it's cool as ish that you're hooking soo many people up like this, but could you try and make a point of saying when everyone selected got their/should have got their sample?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
If u read the other thread the point was made.

take care
I guess someone should say Thank you again. Seems like most people are just giving flack about you not responding, but seriously, this is above and beyond everything else he has been doing. I haven't seen this much commitment from any other company. I may bust your balls sometimes :nutkick: , but you are doing a great job and I seriously thank you for that. I hope everyone else realizes this and starts supporting and not giving you too hard of a time.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established

Take 30 minutes before anticipated bedtime, and I suggest a warm shower for relaxation purposes.

I received 25 orange and 5 Green? Replace green for red?

haplochrom

Awards
Quick question... what kind of shipping did it come in. USPS, UPS. I live in an apartment and always wonder about packages being left at my door. thanks again.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Came in a simple envelope, should fit in your mail drop or box. Taking the first round tonight. Hoping for the best.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got 25 Red and 5 Green also. So when you get the chance if you could just clarify the dosing scheme please.

Mr.50

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established

Any things not to take with them ie. calcium or anything that will hinder absorption ???

jecko

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Recieved mine today. Will log late tonight around 12:30-1:30 am.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I got mine today also and will be trying it tonight. I also got my order from Planetary Nutrition with 2 Cissus and 1 Symmetry. Whoo hoo!!!

I may be broke as a joke now, but I am really looking forward to all these new prods!

Thanks USP!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I took a dose last night... i really slept like a baby... thing is... i woke up 5 and a half hours after i went to sleep and COULD NOT GO BACK TO SLEEP! I had to much energy. Oh well.

Catshmat

Awards
I got 25 orange capsules and 5 green capsules as well. Is the dosing scheme 3 orange and 1 green or 5 orange and one green?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP, I was wondering if you ever shipped my package?I never recieved it, if not it is no big deal...

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I got my package yesterday too. Will wait for clarification on the green pills.

Catshmat

Awards
Still awaiting clarification on how many orange pills to take and how many green pills...

Thank you for the opportunity to test this...

Catshmat

Awards
That is what I assumed last night when I had my first dose. Stay tuned...I will edit this post later today to include my results with USP Labs New Sleep Aid.

First, I will state the supplements I have tried in the past to fall asleep faster and improve the quality of my sleep (in no particular order and in various combinations): Valerian extract, Passionflower, ZMA, Melatonin, Phenibut, Trazodone, Xanax/Alprazolam, Klonopin/Clonazepam, Ativan/Lorazepam, Seroquel, 5-HTP, Theanine, Jujube Seed Extract, and Rohypnol/Flunitrazepam (sp?)

My desired effects were: To fall asleep faster, to sleep more soundly, to wake up refreshed and not drowsy.

My expectations: I can't really say. Normally, I would be thoroughly skepticle. I have tried many prescription and non-perscription remedies. Historically, the prescription remedies were the most powerful and consequently (on average) had the most side effects.

My first night: I stayed up to my usual hour and about half an hour before I wanted to fall asleep, I ingested the indicated pills. Approximately 20-25 minutes after ingestion, I was noticably more relaxed and my breathing was slightly slower. I did not expect it to affect me so quickly and notably. It was a pleasant relaxation. It normally takes me at least half an hour (often much more) to fall asleep (to the careful reader, I was clearly putting this product to the test). It took me 20 minutes of "tossing and turning" before I was asleep. These 20 minutes, however, were much more mellow than normal. I was very comfortable in my bed from the get-go (not a usual occurence) and after twenty minutes of this gentle maneuvering, I was asleep.

In the morning, I awoke much earlier than I had expected (about 1-2 hours early). This is my weekend but being the efficient-minded thinker that I am, I welcomed this effect. I awoke with much more energy than I am used to having in the morning. This was, no doubt, an effect of this sleep aide. This effect was a very pleasant surprise and got me to the gym nice and early. I had a very light headache that went away after about 15 minutes of being awake. This effect may or may not have been an effect of the sleepy pills. Many of these results will have to be reevaluated during the next few nights.

For a first night, this was a very pleasant and worthwhile sleep aid. I look forward to tomorrow morning.

(Note: While obviously I will not be including the backround information in my future posts, I know this is long. Please let me know if this post is satisfactory and whether I should add or take out anything)

Night Two:

Took the pills and found (half an hour later) that I would need more time before falling asleep. I was functional but when I was in the "laying-down" position, I found that I was ready to pass out. Actually a very pleasant feeling. Slept magically. If this effect continues for even three more days, I would be set to buy a couple bottles even if I needed to cycle. I woke up energised and productive. I had a productive day and I am looking forward to when I go to sleep again. Tomorrow morning will be the real test. My alarm will be set for my usual early morning wake-up time. I shall see what it is like to wake up that early and go to school for half a day of classes.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Got my sample today, will be doing the 3 orange 1 green. Will update tonight, nothing going on after St Pat's day though I slept late today, it'll be interesting to see this product's effect on me. Might save a dose or two for a weekend or two in the future when I would be able to put it to a grand test of its ability to put me and a couple friends down after a night of serious stimulation at a NYC club. Usually the only thing that works then is melatonin. Will update tomorrow about tonight, and see if the latter test will happen soon enough to make it worthwhile.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
havent recieved min yet... looking forward to it though!

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After 4 nights of dosing I find I can fall asleep easier. I also seem to toss about less. Doesn't effect my amount of sleep but has helped with falling asleep. Nothing but orange after day 5.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
deffinately helps me sleep last few weeks iw as getting 5-6 hours a night which sucks for me.... but ever since I started the sleep aide i was deffinately falling asleep easier and not waking up in the middle of the night. I crashed at my friends house the other night andI usually have a hard time sleeping there... but i slept great, very relaxed.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
After two doses two nights in a row, I'm liking this product. The effects seem mild overall. Basically my experience seems the same as everyone else's. Within a half hour of dosing I feel more relaxed. I fell asleep pretty easily both nights which is very unusual for me. Slept through to my alarm clock and, this is big for me, didn't need to hit snooze at all. Sleep time was about 7 hours each night which is less than I usually need to be alert and feeling good the next day. I remember having dreams the last two nights, so I must've hit REM. Dream specifics escaped me though the moment I woke up. Had a good amount of energy in the morning too which is also fairly unusual for me.

Overall so far I would give good rating on this product. My biggest problem is getting to sleep and getting enough sleep when I finally do get to sleep. This product seems to have a very mild effect overall but one that addresses the very problems I have with sleep. Even though I seem to sleep less, I don't get up in the middle of the night and the 7 or so hours I get seem more than sufficient. I also like the milder relaxation that comes with this product as opposed to the I Can't Keep My Eyes Open feeling that comes with some stronger sleep aids. For the depth and quality of sleep I'd comare this to when I first noticed the positive sleep effects of PGHT. Although, with PGH I was more groggy in the morning and still needed 8+ hours to feel rested. Not so with this.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
just got mine. I will be posting results in the morning.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
*note, I could've sworn that we were supposed to take 5 orange caps and one green, so that's what I did on these two nights.

3/18: Overall, very good sleep. My usually sleep time in about 11pm. Woke up somewhat earlier than usual... about 1.5 hours earlier. The dreams were intense and vivid unlike anything I've had in a long while. No noticeable sedation.

3/19: took caps on an empty stomach 45min. before going to bed. Trying to reset my bed time to 9pm... didn't fall asleep for about 1.5 hours. Insanely vivid dreams tonight! Woke up 3 times drenched in sweat with a high body temp. Only took about 5 min. to fall back to sleep after waking up though. Almost slept through my alarm when it went off at 9am. A very good night's sleep aside from the weird sweating. I did notice mild sedation prior to getting into bed about 30min. after taking the caps.

FTMGuy

Awards
So far I have only take one set of the pills and I must say they are great! I love them. I did as directed in the forum. 3 orange 1 green pill before a nice hot shower. Then I when and laid down. I must say I could really feel the pills working. My body and mind where at ease as I slipped awat into slumber land. So when can I buy these? They are great!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well guys I just took my 3 orange and 1 green after a hot shower (should have been befre I know) and a very long day. I am hoping that it will give me some restful sleep as I have been falling asleep ok lately (better then usual) but I really feel physically tired from Bobo's Deluxe Weight Loss program. Will let you guys know in the morning how I did. )

Mr.50

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
took my first dose last night, slept really good. It was a nice deep peacefull sleep, usually I toss and turn, a lot trying to get comfortable, restless sleep. felt refreshed in the morning, even though lately I have been feeling run down.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
First night: Took 3 orange, 1 green 9:30 pm, took a shower and prepared for bed. In bed at 10pm and ready by that point. Faded very fast, and was asleep what seemed to be instantly. Woke up at 12am, used the bathroom, I could barely make it I was so tired. (normally if I wake up in the night, I fight with myself to not go eat or to stay in bed). Fell back asleep immediately and woke to the alarm at 5am.
This is where I had issues, until after 12pm I could have fallen asleep easily, I was extremely groggy throughout the morning. I'm not going to take another dose until I can devote 8 hours to sleep. 7 was not enough to wake up refreshed.

I also was feeling an air of familiarity, I can't place it but I'm almost 100% sure I've taken something with at least similar compounds.

Overall I'd rate my first experience a 7 out of 10 due to the drugged feeling upon waking, but I need to test it with 8 or more hrs to give it an honest rating.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well it was 11:02 last night when I posted and now it is 8:13 here so that was sure a full nights sleep. I feel that this compound could be used as a recreational drug for those so incliened. When I first took it last night I got so relaxed and spacy but not really falling asleep (at first). My mind was just wandering. Then I fell asleep and slept through the night. The only negative I have to say about it is that I woke up feling kind of groggy and I sure don't feel like doing my empty stomach cardio right now.

Mr.50

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Took dose 30 minutes before hitting the rack. Noticed a drop in body temp the first few hours after taking, had to add a blanket and quilt. Usually only sleep with a sheet.
Dropped off to sleep after about 45 minutes in bed, but slept for only a few minutes. Tossed and turned for a couple of hours and finally just got up.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose last night at 1245. I fell asleep a little quicker than normal. I only woke up once through the night as opposed to my normal 3 or 4 times. My sleep definately seemed deeper. My alarm went off at 8am and I felt like I could sleep another couple of hours which is rare for me. I didnt feel groggy when I got up at all. I would have to say that my initial rank would be 8 of 10. Im liking it so far.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Third dose last night. Same effects, though I was very restless and it took me a little longer to get to sleep. Woke up earlier than usual again, but felt rested. That's an effect I can come to appreciate though. Vivid dreams again, but little to no memory of them a few minutes after waking. Last night I upped the dose to 5 and 1.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
second dose last night, did not sleep as well as the first night, but slept good overall. I had a really vivid dream, last night, damn that was a good dream.

Third dose last night. Same effects, though I was very restless and it took me a little longer to get to sleep. Woke up earlier than usual again, but felt rested. That's an effect I can come to appreciate though. Vivid dreams again, but little to no memory of them a few minutes after waking. Last night I upped the dose to 5 and 1.
5-1 is overkill and may produce the opposite result..

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've dosed mine twice so far at the reccomened dose.

The first night I noticed basically all the same things everyone else did. Slight decrease in my breathing rate, and a nice subtle feeling of relaxation. South Park was on and typically I'd be good to watch it for a at least 30 minutes before I'd feel like I could go to sleep. Well, about 20 mintus after I took my dose I was shutting the TV off and slept all night. While I barely recall it, I got up to take a whizz and fell back to sleep once I got back in bed. Doesn't usually work like that. Also I had the next day off so I didnt' set my alarm and managed to get a solid (minus the whizz) 10 hours sleep. Felt pretty damn good when I woke up.

I skipped next 2 nights because I knew my girl was going away on monday and we where going to be banging alot, so I'd have no trouble sleeping. ANd if I did...well you get it.

Last night I took my second dose and noticed pretty much the exact same results. BTW, not to get to "in detail" but I'm wondering if anyone else noticed some mild "erectile issues" while on this stack. Like I said my gf is away so I had to "take care of things" myself last night and things weren't as solid as usual.

Overall so far my only question would be how long does this sleep aide remain effective, can it be taken for long periods of time/will it' effects still be noticeable after useage is stopped. Ie. does it help regulate your circadian (sp?) rythms. And I'm real curious to know what's in it? :)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Will keep it to 3-1 then for the next dose. What am I gonna do with all those left over orange pills though? Are they going to have any appreciable effect on their own without the greens? I received a 5:1 ratio of the two so at 3:1 dose scheme I'm going to have some left over.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Cause I took 5-1 on the first two nights and it was all good.

Last night:

Took 3 orange 1 green on an empty stomach. Noticed no sedation/relaxation. No improvement in sleep latency. Woke twice in the night. Overall, last night would be what I call a failure. Perhaps I do better on the 5-1 dosage?

I'm gonna go a few nights without the stuff just for comparison.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
woohoo got mine in the mail today... will post when I have some feedback :)