My apologies to USP

MorningMetal

Awards
Hello to USP and all their supporters:

Some of you guys may remember me, as I was an active poster on this board up until earlier this year. I was involved, among other things, in the Pink Magic beta testing in which Jacob hand picked people he thought would be great testers. Unfortunately, being in the navy reserve, About 2/3 into my beta test, my division was activated and I had to report to San Diego within 24 hours, after which our ship was sent to Kuwait, where I remained on my ship floating around for 6 months with no outside communication, something the Navy deems "River City".
I didn't post on the board that I had to back out of the test, frankly, because it threw me for such a loop and I had to frantically run around and put my personal affairs in order and go shopping, and prepare to leave in 24 hours. Pretty terrible thing to do to someone, but I signed up for it, and I had to live up to it.
So, I just returned to my hometown, and I would like to apologize to everyone at USP for any inconvienience I caused anyone. I'm very sorry. I would like to continue to be an active member on this board and help out in what ways I can, because I love you guys!

On a side note, I notice that pink magic has gone mainstream, and you guys released a BCAA product!! That's awesome! I will definitely be looking into that.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Jacob has the last word here, but thank you for the detailed explanation. The situation appears to have been out of your control. Thank you for your service to the country and for supporting USPLabs!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
MM,
Your service to our country is appreciated more than you may realize. There are no issues whatsoever here.

We do thank you for your contact, and update, and I hope all is well and returning to normal!

Glad to have you back, and as always Thank You for your long-time support!