PowerFULL dosing

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
What would you guys say the BEST way to dose this would be? Should i take a full 3 caps prebed? What about PreW/O? I know to avoid carbs within an hour of dosing.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Three caps 30 minutes before your workout on an empty stomach and two caps 30 minutes before bed.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. this is the protocall i shall follow.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so on days that i dont workout should i still only take 2 pre bed or should i bump it to 3 pre bed on those days?

Also, is it OK to consume my preworkout and creatine at the same time as powerFULL pre workout, and sip my BCAA's Intra-workout, or will that blunt the effects since it says 'empty stomach'? I assume a protein shake within an hour of dosing would mess it up..

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I used to keep it at 2 caps in the am and 2 just before bed on non-training days. You can try 3 pre-bed if you want but I found it made me sleep too deeply and I would be really drowsy the next morning. 2 pre-bed was perfect for me, deep sleep, vivid dreams but I would wake up refreshed when the alarm went off.

You should keep carbs away from Powerfull as they will blunt the effects. I used to take my pre-training dose with about 10g of carbs in a protein shake and this was ok but I wouldn't consume more than 10g with Powerfull.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I dont think my PWO and Creatine have any carbs at all in them... so i think im good there. What about BCAAs?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dont think my PWO and Creatine have any carbs at all in them... so i think im good there. What about BCAAs?
Make sure your Pre-workout/Creatine does not have Maltodextrin or Dextrose.

BCAA are fine.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Make sure your Pre-workout/Creatine does not have Maltodextrin or Dextrose.

BCAA are fine.
I dont think so... Theyre both CL (White flood, green mag) and contain 0 calories. So i assume theres no macros at all in it..