PowerFULL dosing

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
I just picked up a new bottle of PowerFULL. Is this new 5 days on and 2 days off routine smart to do.

Also, I wanted to make sure these dosing were correct because I've seen a few different ones.

Workout Days: 3 Pre-workout, 2 before bed
Non-workout days: 2 pills one hour after breakfast, 2 before bed

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dose mine m-f with sat and sunday off

workout days 3 caps before workout and 2 before bed

nonworkout days 2 after breakfast and 2 before bed

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of three before bed. I like it even better than 3 preWO.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does it make your sleep even better?

I love the way I sleep on this stuff!

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
So the 3 pre-workout is better than 1 in the morning and 2 pre-workout?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
take 2 powerful with a dose of fatburner/stim of your choice first thing in morning on empty stomach. wait 30 minutes and do some light cardio, before you know it you are actually enjoying cardio. i was upset this morning because time restraints made me have to stop before i was ready. btw-i usually only tolerate cardio and watch the clock. this version of pf is treating me well.:cheers:

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
take 2 powerful with a dose of fatburner/stim of your choice first thing in morning on empty stomach. wait 30 minutes and do some light cardio, before you know it you are actually enjoying cardio. i was upset this morning because time restraints made me have to stop before i was ready. btw-i usually only tolerate cardio and watch the clock. this version of pf is treating me well.:cheers:
Well I usually work out late afternoon b/c of work so and usually try and do some cardio after workout (after post-workout shake). I am really looking foward to this new PowerFULL, I can't wait for the sleep effects, I loved the old one for that.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
just started a cycle of powerFULL 3 days ago myself...along with several other supps....Just after finishing an 8 week pulse of Epistane.

I'm dosing as per instructions. Nothing noticed during my w/o yet. My sleep seems more solid however. This morning It took me almost 2 hours to wake up. Not sure if it was the weather (rainy day) or the PowerFULL.

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
I dose mine 3 before bed only... I find it hard to dose it prewo because the gh blunt that carbs causes. And I take it mostly for sleep benefits and IMHO i think that carbs pump with AP are greater than Powerfull pumps and its more convenient hehe.

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
I dose mine 3 before bed only... I find it hard to dose it prewo because the gh blunt that carbs causes. And I take it mostly for sleep benefits and IMHO i think that carbs pump with AP are greater than Powerfull pumps and its more convenient hehe.
They say to wait 60-90 minutes before and after carbs to take powerfull, correct?

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way about taking PF preworkout. I hit it 2 caps in the morning before fasted cardio - a big difference in energy/endurance when stacked with the stim of the day - and 2 before bed with ZMA and melatonin. I sleep like a baby, and the PF gives me wild dreams. I did the 5 on 2 off this weelend for the first time and still felt good and slept well, just not as well as with PF. I think by taking the 2 day break it is not allowing a tolerance to build up.

ekdevil

Awards
i only use mine as a sleep aid,and i take 2-3 pre bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
powerful and lean extreme are 2 products i seem to get better than average results at or below recommended doses. i very rarely use 3 powerful, as long as 2 is working why waste it. thinking to add lean extreme to the powerful, and will be replacing meltdown with leviathan soon.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
powerful and lean extreme are 2 products i seem to get better than average results at or below recommended doses. i very rarely use 3 powerful, as long as 2 is working why waste it. thinking to add lean extreme to the powerful, and will be replacing meltdown with leviathan soon.
I didn't really dig the leviathan, maybe I was expecting too much though. I preferred using my own stim (Basic Cuts or MAN SCORCH or even just plain E/C/A) with added (10mgs) yohimbine I got in bulk at Nutra. I also never use three Powerfull, I am getting great results with two. Lean Xtreme definetly controlled my cortisol, but maybe a little too well. I am taking Super Cissus now and feel it is keeping cortisol in check without making my joints feel awful like the LX did.

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
what about calorie/carb intake before and after taking powerfull? how long should i wait before eating and after

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established

i'm also taking Lean Xtreme & Powerfull. Other than better sleep what do you guys get from Powerfull??

From Lean extreme..I know it's for Cortisol control but what exactly did you notice from it.

Lucky

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm also taking Lean Xtreme & Powerfull. Other than better sleep what do you guys get from Powerfull??

From Lean extreme..I know it's for Cortisol control but what exactly did you notice from it.

Lucky
powerful-great sleep/almost a high during cardio, also feel it's preserving muscle during fasted cardio/increased endurance/recovery. lean extreme-work 3rd shift, according to research my cort levels are going to be high automatically, lost belly fat an felt better on lean extreme,again never went above 2 a day. i feel that if diet, and dosing timing is right, and if you put in the work these supps will contribute to your goals.