Pictures of your USP stuff?

MorningMetal

Awards
Delivery's here. :439:

[/IMG]

P.S. Nevermind about the TP. Don't really know why it's there... but you never know when you might need it.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established

Unfortunately, all the Prime and one of the OEP bottles are empty, and my Recreate and AP are running low :irked:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
my collection will make you cry.^^^^

**reserved for pic**

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No gentleman dont make me post my stash...

yeah im a lil ****y about my stash...but i have been saving up for close to a year now. So there has been a lot of planning and saving up for my current monster stash. Which will probably be gone by the end of the year.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You DO NOT want to provoke me... ;-)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think im gonna provoke Casey......

You think u gotz what it takes boy?

Attachments

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
good lord 8 bottles of TNA and what like 13 or 14 bottles of prime plus all the AP, Pslin, OEP, recreate and USPowder bulks

MorningMetal

Awards
Good God what have I done...

I will so laugh if he posts a picture of his warehouse.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think im gonna provoke Casey......

You think u gotz what it takes boy?
I want to know how you got that much TNA? Man I stocked up on Prime last IC release but that is retarded what you got there. If I include my other goodies, it is growing to epic proportions.

Product moving so fast that the warehouse is empty. I may have to buy some back from GoHardOrGoHome!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product moving so fast that the warehouse is empty. I may have to buy some back from GoHardOrGoHome!
Any extra Prime you may have lying around at $25 I will buy to make sure it is completely empty Jacob!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to know how you got that much TNA? Man I stocked up on Prime last IC release but that is retarded what you got there. If I include my other goodies, it is growing to epic proportions.
Easy, i got some for me...and some for my dad. 4 of the Prime boxes are his and 4 of the TNA are his. I didnt include his 3 powerfull boxes because i was cheating enough by adding his stash to mine...but like he says, "whats mine is yours and whats urs is mine" so i guess it counts.

I have been saving up since May of last year....what u see there is me literally scraping up every penny for 8 months culminating in the last IC release with TNA. Im serious about the pennies....i got the little roles of pennies and quarters....deposit that to my bank account and use it to pay for my stash.

Ill take store credit for future IC releases....:439:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
To GoHardOrGoHome...

:jaw:

MorningMetal

Awards
Yeah, that's pretty impressive when you actually need a panoramic picture to capture all your supps. Props!! that's quite the stack. USP should use that picture for a cover for one of their ads!

We need more pics!! :439:

Last edited:

at1010

Awards
  • Established
wow sweet stashes. I am looking to cut up for spring i ran animals cuts about and finished a week ago i would like to start prime,recreate, and maybe aniboic pump....what do you guys think of this stack?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow sweet stashes. I am looking to cut up for spring i ran animals cuts about and finished a week ago i would like to start prime,recreate, and maybe aniboic pump....what do you guys think of this stack?
How about OEP, Recreate, and Prime. AP is great but if you are on low carbs it may not be needed. Also, if you throw in PowerFULL on top of those first three, watch out!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey synergy...thats a sexy little stash you got there buddy :biggthumpup:

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
You know it's love when other company's sections are posting pictures of naked chicks and we're oogling over stash's of USPlabs products.

....and I wouldn't change it.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know it's love when other company's sections are posting pictures of naked chicks and we're oogling over stash's of USPlabs products.

....and I wouldn't change it.

both give me wood....

at1010

Awards
  • Established
whats oep, and i take zma, creatine mono and glutamine do i really need powerfull also on top of the ZMA?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OEP=OxyElite Pro USP labs new super thermo

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
If I post mine it will make you all cry, seriously!

:lol:

Let me see if I can borrow a camera or try to get somebody to take a pic.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I post mine it will make you all cry, seriously!

:lol:

Let me see if I can borrow a camera or try to get somebody to take a pic.

Come on! Bring it! I mean syngery's stash is nice but i feel mine edges his out by a little considering i forgot to put my tub of jack3d(tropical punch), tub of dominATP, bottle of Refresh and the current box of Pslin im using (down to the last blister pack in that box)...

Boro...im waiting for yours...haha

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may just have to post mine though it is not as good as many of yours... now if I add in the rest of what I have that is a different story. There WERE some good sales going on the last two months, lets just say I stocked up.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I may just have to post mine though it is not as good as many of yours... now if I add in the rest of what I have that is a different story. There WERE some good sales going on the last two months, lets just say I stocked up.

post it up! come on baby dont be shy

MorningMetal

Awards
Yeah come on post em! I don't have half the amount of the stuff some of these guys have... the only things I have in addition to my first post is a bottle of Jack3d, a bottle of Anabolic Pump, and a bottle of OEP.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
mine keeps coming out sideways, but i'll put em up

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like it!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Mine is less of a stash and more of an immediate "in play" supply.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Seriously it looks like you raided the NP warehouse! Nice stash, I am hella jealous!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Do you rep for USP Labs too ??

I'm telling Dustin !

:p
:icon_lol:

Thats called stockin up on sales, which equals a ton of o/t at work, and hard earned money tied up, which equals the reason why I drive an old chevy instead of a new honda/acura, which also equals the reason I couldnt buy any OEP or TNA, even though I really wanted to, but it is what it is, Im stocked up on stuff I like, and just miss out on tryin new stuff for a while.

Havent seen Jacob or Boro post their photos yet, lets see what they've got.

So did I win or what???

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some cool stashes here! Does anyone still have a bunch of Bolic, cAMPHIBOLIC, REM-R3G, and some of those classics? Would like to see them as part of some stash. ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some cool stashes here! Does anyone still have a bunch of Bolic, cAMPHIBOLIC, REM-R3G, and some of those classics? Would like to see them as part of some stash. ;)
How about Jacob makes some of those again!!!!! Would love to get my hands on some Bolic and cAMPHIBOLIC.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
We all know Ike has crates of REM-R3G, and cAMPHIBOLIC stashed away and only a dozen bottles of Bolic along with his refrigerator(s) full of Anabolic Pump, PRIME, PowerFULL, RECREATE, P~Slin, Y-RD, 1-Carboxy, SuperSap, JACK3D, Focus Dirt, Super Cissus Rx, OEP, ect...

Post up your stash buddy !

:bandit: